Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53849 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by faithfull18(f): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmn!
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by midnighter(f): 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
kindly ignore them...if it was within my powers will i seek for help in this thread?or they dont understand the pain i feel when i lose someone due to this issue. It seems so easy to tag it "dumping"

Lol! I dont understand it.

You used your own monicker and you literally said at the beginning "this is all my fault". What else do they want?

You literally came with your palms facing upwards, honestly asking for advice and instead of them to take in your situation and advise you theyre still twisting the whole thing to compensate for what happened to them personally smh

Even the dude who blasted you at the beginning had some kind of logical process as to why he did it. They cant even do that one! They would rather yarn feminism, shiloh, dumping etc with no reference to what you actually said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Toluwashe778: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
I use to have that problem sometimes. the way I tried to solve it was trying to avoid any form of sexual intercourse. seriously that thing usually put me off. probably u are a sanguine. all those things are some of our characteristics and if u are not careful, u will become a something else. please be careful in case of when u get married

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Can you link your comments back to what she said in her OP or not?
sure.... From her topic she asked a question if she will regret it... Remember I told you that her major fear is more about if she will regret her actions... She is more concerned about not regretting her actions than fixing he unstable self... Will you be happy to be in a relationship with a guy that is about to dump you for no fault of yours rather because he is a chronic heart breaker. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ariza:
Dear Michelle ,

I understand your situation perfectly because you described me up there. The only difference is I've decided to change this and do better next year. Yes I'm hoping to put an end to over four years single hood grin grin. Whatever till will take I will force myself to accept and be with someone.

From my self evaluation, diagnosis and analysis I have come to realize that I ghost out on guys because of past experience. Yes some years ago I vowed never to get romantically involved with guys when my ex let me down. You know that feeling when you have decided to make something work, do everything to make this a reality, accept lots of shiits and make a lot of sacrifices only to be cheated on?. Subconsciously, this vow manifest and I've always find it difficult to relate with guys emotionally/romantically. I move away and cut ties as soon as a guy shows interest and keep him at arms length. I make friends with guys a lot but emotionally keep my distance to prevent them from falling in love or catching feelings which may ruin our friendship.

Babe, sit yourself down meditate and do your research within you.When you know the problem only then can you find a solution. I've done mine and I'm getting prepared to embark on the healing process. Please do yours too. And you may call the guy and relate everything to him, if he is the right one he will make your transformation process easier.
I'm a male version of both of you. I've never been in a relationship in my life. I make friends easily but I don't seem to follow up. I want to change that in the coming year too.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by midnighter(f): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
SmellingAnus:
sure.... From her topic she asked a question if she will regret it... Remember I told you that her major fear is more about if she will regret her actions... She is more concerned about not regretting her actions than fixing he unstable self... Will you be happy to be in a relationship with a guy that is about to dump you for no fault of yours rather because he is a chronic heart breaker. undecided

You are not making sense. So why do you think shes asking us if she will regret it?

Do you regret in a vacuum?

Whats the context for the regret if not her instability which she has clearly laid out for us to read?

And why havent you given her the advice she requested? You would rather castigate somebody who has already castigated herself and make irrelevant comments than advise the person or what?
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SmellingAnus(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

You are not making sense. So why do you think shes asking us if she will regret it?

Do you regret in a vacuum?

Whats the context for the regret if not her instability which she has clearly laid out for us to read?

And why havent you given her the advice she requested? You would rather castigate somebody who has already castigated herself and make irrelevant comments than advise the person or what?
sweetheart I am making much sense... She is a chronic heart breaker, she is supposed to be more concerned about addressing that part of her instead of asking a dumb question " if she will regret it " when it's obvious she will regret it... I am surprised that question didn't sound stupid to you...

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by FlordFlorez(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
You want to be claiming "use and dumb" here? After they have all bleeped u? Lol! Plz, come use and dumb me too. Emotionally depressed olosho.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by midnighter(f): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
SmellingAnus:
sweetheart I am making much sense... She is a chronic heart breaker, she is supposed to be more concerned about addressing that part of her instead of asking a dumb question " if she will regret it " when it's obvious she will regret it... I am surprised that question didn't sound stupid to you...

So you ignored the entire post she wrote and fixated on that single question?
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?
your village people are strongly behind you. they do not want you to have a husband . you will be the one to fight back with Jesus. be prayerful and tell Jesus to take away the bad feeling from life with his precious blood
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Alfather: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hidohwuh:

I always think i am the only one.
it happens to every body
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by tete7000(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
cc: Michellekabod2

You have a deep seated ego. It shows from the way you started this tread. You don't owe anyone anything as if anyone asked for your question. I also saw your post on faith being delusional. Your sound so empty, yet you think you know it all... Ignorance of what is real and should be is killing you.. I pray at some point in your life, you don't become lost and delusional, that you become depressed. You need to humble yourself and be open to learning and corrections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

So you ignored the entire post she wrote and fixated on that single question?
nah... But that single question is part of the entire post...

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by brodalikeme(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lightangel65:

Or he may just use her who knows, but if he is as kind-hearted as you say just give a try, after all what's there to loose.
I didn't know girls were capable of love

Seems you’re heart broken and need fixing. Your current position does not warrant you giving advise to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?
whether you will regret this or not, not even you can tell.

but you are too afraid of love and commitment and you need to figure out why. My advice is to close your eyes and just take that leap of faith with this guy

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by GoodBadandUgly(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
The fact that you came online to ask for advice on a forum suggests your an egotistic maniac.
The conclusion is that you either want someone or you don’t. Stop wasting people’s time, if you cannot see a FUTURE with them then don’t bother in the first place.

Your clearly severely lacking self esteem which is why your wasting others time and your own time too. Confident women wouldn’t be saying and doing such rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by midnighter(f): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
SmellingAnus:
nah... But that single question is part of the entire post...

So do you acknowledge the rest of the post or not?
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

So do you acknowledge the rest of the post or not?
my submission was given after reading the entire post between the lines... She is a huge risk
.. I honestly pity the guy... Wishing him someone better... Anyway, it's better you stick to your view while I stick to mine grin

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by midnighter(f): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
SmellingAnus:
my submission was given after reading the entire post between the lines... She is a huge risk
.. I honestly pity the guy... Wishing him someone better... Anyway, it's better you stick to your view while I stick to mine grin

Yes, and it's better if you actually give productive advice since you've admitted that you read and understood what she said.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Rajosh(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
the African man in me is shouting spirit husband
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
We're in the same boat, honey. I mean, exactly the same boat. Same model, same manufacturer number and serial number. What else? At the initial stage, I would be madly in love. Fast forward to two weeks, I will feel total disgust toward the fellow.

Maybe because I'm yet to meet someone extraordinary. Someone whose view and perception are unconventional. I love incredibly smart people. It seems to be one of these rare qualities you find in a girl.

The first thing that often attracts me is beauty. When I get tired of it, I discovered there is nothing else to hold onto.

Could that be the reason? I don't know, but I'm guessing it's one of them.

Do I have a solution? I also don't know. Perhaps time will tell. I might need to book an appointment with a therapist. Who knows, he or she might be able to help me understand a part of me that's alien.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by brandable: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
pcguru1:
It means you are a time waster. Stop wasting peoples time deal with your own shit and leave people alone.
Good evening, as an experience programmer, and one that has always recommend one should start with a static type language. For someone that really want to master the art of programming especially Java. Would you recommend he/she dive in first into learning Java or read more about the "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" before learning Java programming language.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Checked86: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
themaestro08:
How will you feel if the same thing is done to you?
No, they think of men as woods with no emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
HenryDion:
We're in the same boat, honey. I mean, exactly the same boat. Same model, same manufacturer number and serial number. What else? At the initial stage, I would be madly in love. Fast forward to two weeks, I will feel total disgust toward the fellow.

Maybe because I'm yet to meet someone extraordinary. Someone whose view and perception are unconventional. I love incredibly smart people. It seems to be one of these rare qualities you find in a girl.

The first thing that often attracts me is beauty. When I get tired of it, I discovered there is nothing else to hold onto.

Could that be the reason? I don't know, but I'm guessing it's one of them.

Do I have a solution? I also don't know. Perhaps time will tell. I might need to book an appointment with a therapist. Who knows, he or she might be able to help me understand a part of me that's alien.

Alot of guys have admitted to this on this same thread and yet no one has called them the names i am being called. It seems it is seen as normal for guys but terrible for ladies. I wonder how losing interest and harmlessly moving on with your life makes you a demon. If it were within my power will i run here seeking for help?shame though,shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by HeavenShield: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

Chai, Bros you use grammar finish person pikin..
grin
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
HeavenShield:

Chai, Bros you use grammar finish person pikin..
grin

Wear heavenly shield nah.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Alot of guys have admitted to this on this same thread and yet no one has called them the names i am being called. It seems it is seen as normal for guys but terrible for ladies. I wonder how losing interest and harmlessly moving on with your life makes you a demon. If it were within my power will i run here seeking for help?shame though,shame

Shioor. See this walking lipsrsealed. So people break up by changing numbers abi. Smh. You're illness will take time to free you, albeit even at a hefty cost like permanent spinstership

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
whether you will regret this or not, not even you can tell.

but you are too afraid of love and commitment and you need to figure out why. My advice is to close your eyes and just take that leap of faith with this guy

Adonbivit Funmi you again. O ma ti n Di atun bi..

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Lightangel65: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
brodalikeme:

Seems you’re heart broken and need fixing. Your current position does not warrant you giving advise to anyone.

Am not heart broken, I have never and Cant love someone.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by olatunji009(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Go and take care of yourself. I think you are having possessed by jinn that it you have a jinn husband

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

Shioor. See this walking lipsrsealed. So people break up by changing numbers abi. Smh. You're illness will take time to free you, albeit even at a hefty cost like permanent spinstership
can you leave me alone in peace? With All the hate and shame i still ignored you and you are still trolling? The fame you harnessed with your insult isnt enough for you?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.