Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (53902 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! / Beard Gang Or Pronounced Jawlines(opinion Poll)...come In Guys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
can you leave me alone in peace? With All the hate and shame i still ignored you and you are still trolling? The fame you harnessed with your insult isnt enough for you?

Psychological deflection on me. I laff in Cantonese. When you hit 40 perhaps your brain cells if you have any will become reactivated. I don't expect you to be empathic enough to see your wrongs, make admittance and seek correction, cause you're blind to your actions and its consequences. The exact same way you're cold. There's coldness all over your typos. I feel sorry for who feels attracted to you not for you. I repeat go seek help. You're sick

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

Psychological deflection on me. I laff in Cantonese. When you hit 40 perhaps your brain cells if you have any will become reactivated. I don't expect you to be empathic enough to see your wrongs, make admittance and seek correction, cause you're blind to your actions and its consequences. The exact same way you're cold. There's coldness all over your typos. I feel sorry for who feels attracted to you not for you. I repeat go seek help. You're sick
ok

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by TheRedpillguy: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Go Girl. I know how you feel.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Kirinwa: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I gave up on love and chose to be single. I have been single for years now.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

It's almost ten months and the fire is still intense.
I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

I want to walk away. Will i regret this?

Three things are involved.

Its either you are a witch, ogbanje or you have a spiritual husband.

Oya choose one.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
TheRedpillguy:
Go Girl. I know how you feel.
with all the comments and shaming from simps i vow i will train my son to with the redpill.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by komols856: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
You have spirit husband. you better go for deliverance at MFM before it will be too late. Thank me later
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
with all the comments and shaming from simps i vow i will train my son to with the redpill.

Another wrong move. Its not about people whom you'll never meet. Sieve the comments and take the ones you want for yourself but not suck them in to the extent it predetermines your actions, present or future. Another wrong move. It's a public forum, and excessively opening self to the effects of comments can also create damage if not ignored or properly managed or overlooked

The spotlight should be on the condition/you, and a better understanding of self and distractions should be avoided by all means possible

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by liberalchick(f): 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:

Another wrong move. Its not about people whom you'll never meet. Sieve the comments and take the ones you want for yourself but not suck them in to the extent it predetermines your actions, present or future. Another wrong move. It's a public forum, and excessively opening self to the effects of comments can also create damage if not ignored or properly managed or overlooked

The spotlight should be on the condition/you, and a better understanding of self and distractions should be avoided by all means possible
WTF is wrong with you? Obviously your ‘advice’ is not in good faith. Your million likes is not enough for you now you’re doing a victory lap all over her thread. You’re very immature.

Mich, this is the reason people use a different moniker to seek advice on this forum because some people here are very childish, they can never be objective when they have a beef with a moniker or worse if it’s an (f). So childish that even if you open a thread that you cured cancer they will still find a way to cuss you out.

As some people have mentioned already, you’re probably introverted/too smart for the company you keep and none so far has been able to hold your attention long enough. You’re still young, go out as much as you can and meet people. You will finally meet the one, ignore all the threats of Shiloh.

8 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by crunchyg: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yes for the trauma. It made me create an alter ego.

I dont know the difference between head over heels and infatuation. But in this last guy case it isnt infatuation
I see how good you talk about this your current guy and how he has changed you positively, please I ask, what again are you looking for. Don't allow a good man slip out of your hands, you might not get someone like him, so my advice is to try your best and make it work and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
liberalchick:

WTF is wrong with you? Obviously your ‘advice’ is not in good faith. Your million likes is not enough for you now you’re doing a victory lap all over her thread. You’re very immature.

Mich, this is the reason people use a different moniker to seek advice on this forum because some people here are very childish, they can never be objective when they have a beef with a moniker or worse if it’s an (f). So childish that even if you open a thread that you cured cancer they will still find a way to cuss you out.

As some people have mentioned already, you’re probably introverted/too smart for the company you keep and none so far has been able to hold your attention long enough. You’re still young, go out as much as you can and meet people. You will finally meet the one, ignore all the threats of Shiloh.
Thank you sis,thats the mistake i made,used my moniker.i shouldnt have

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Yes i am. Alot of talking drains me except its a special one. He called me for seven hours once and it felt like minutes
I can never waste a damn minute of my life on people like you... In the end, you have absolutely NOTHING to offer.
I don't engage with people who don't add values to me and I guess you're one of those people...

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by streetzdreamz(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
some people are judging not knowing the pain i feel each time i start to lose interest
they judge because they don't understand, loneliness isn't fun but over the years i've adapted to live with it,this days ion feel the pain no more though,I just wanna get over the entire feeling for good,so don't get worked up or discouraged, you'll be fine.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by healthserve(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
liberalchick:

Lol. Read through the comments and examine it for negative energy and re-evaluate the nonsense you just typed.

BTW I just read the first two lines and discarded the rest since I assumed what it contained wink

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by liberalchick(f): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Thank you sis,thats the mistake i made,used my moniker.i shouldnt have

Ignore the immature comments.

I don’t understand why this thread is getting so much hate. Nigerian men don’t like honest women, you tried to be as honest as you could in your self introspection, you’re unhappy and you want to change and you asked for advice on how you can sustain a healthy relationship. So what’s bad in that?

It’s the fake it till I get the ring women that fit Nigerian men.

Next time open a new moniker (m) and flip the gender in your thread, you will get much more objective posts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Thunday1005(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
Bedwyr:

Ha, my fellow introvert....

I hail you.

I won't tell you what to do, but I will tell you that you will regret it.

Like me, I am regretting not pursuring my first love, because of introversion. Don't be like me. Yes, you are probably afraid of getting hurt. Well, sadly that's part of life, and it is there so that we can get stronger.

But if you want to give up, it's your life.
So we gather they 2geder
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
brandable:

Good evening, as an experience programmer, and one that has always recommend one should start with a static type language. For someone that really want to master the art of programming especially Java. Would you recommend he/she dive in first into learning Java or read more about the "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" before learning Java programming language.

Different programming platforms transform code differently, Java converts to byte code to run on the VM, C++ builds to machine code while Python just runs direct because its interpreted so you can see they differ, just start with Java and also some OOP concepts too. All the best

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by sojfarm: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pray against the spirit of marital get and loose; failure at the edge of breakthrough;

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by darlenese(f): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

blood of Judas iscoconut .!!! hahahahahaha
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by mormoney85(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
the first option though is tough....never met someone like him before. It seems he is the beginning and end for me in regards to love.
your problem is freedom u hate it when people call you always to check on you, or let me say u don't like too much talk talk with one person

well, the truth is that u are my type, if that guy will understand you and give you enough space ur relationship with him will last, if he can afford to call you once a day and also visiting once a week or two, you will be fine, he is always calling and most at times when u don't need to be disturbed

he always wants to know how you are doing and you are seeing it as disturbance

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lightangel65:

Experience is the best teacher, I can't answer this cause I am not capable of loving someone.

You are.
I am going to make you love me, if you give me the chance too kiss
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by OgbeniSamm(m): 11:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

I have spent most of my life single. I tried linking up with people but to no avail. Why? I will not do the blame game here. Is all my fault. I meet someone, get heed over heels for the person but I lose interest easily. When it comes to commitment, when the friendship is to get to the next level I ghost them. I don't know why. At best out of the blue I lose interest and become blank, not returning calls or replying messages, at worst I become disgusted at the fellow for no reason at all then move one to the next male friend. Nothing serious comes out of it...

So I decided to give up trying. My female friends and I go on an outing, some guys approach us and get our numbers. Months (sometimes years) later they are still waxing strong with the males, one of them even got married to one of them. But me? After a couple of weeks I find myself having to ghost the guy that I was head over heels for.

I met this guy march this year,we bonded like never before. I have never in my entire life felt like this before. It is so strange that each conversation we have all seems anew like we are starting all over.

I have never had such a long friendship with a male. People assume we are dating. He gives me so much JOY... He is so awesome, different from all the others i have known. He changed me.

I just figured out i want to end the friendship, I don't know why. I am tired. I want to walk away. The passion is still there but i want to be away. I wanted to get a new SIM but my conscience will not. What has kept me from doing this is because i wonder how he will feel..

You're under the influence of a demonic spirit known as the spirit of seduction. I don't really care whether you believe that ot not tho. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2019
Michellekabod2 you are not alone in this ship.

I can flirt with a guy through communication and become great friends but when he starts giving interest/ having feelings for me, I just cut off the communication/friendship with no good reason.

I am an introvert to and not boring. I can be so Funny and have interesting conversations with persons I share similar interest with/ close friends and family for hours, though the conversation in a crowd isn't just my thing.

I am not really scared of love or maybe I am a little bit. I am just scared of someone having my mumu button or should I say being controlled by my emotional feelings than my brain because I am someone that can be really emotional at times, though I am trying to fight it and become more rational and logical. Trying to improve on my emotional intelligent.
Heart break is something I am avoiding also especially in a situation when one invest much but such investments ends up being carried away in a twinkle of an eye.

What I can deduce from you is that you are afraid of your love being taken for granted or committing and finding out it wasn't worth it at the end.

If your male friend has been good to you so far and you are sure the feelings are reciprocal, I won't advise to break up with him. Just take your time, you will get through the cold feets I guess
Just be strong, courageous and wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by brandable: 1:30am On Dec 27, 2019
pcguru1:

Different programming platforms transform code differently, Java converts to byte code to run on the VM, C++ builds to machine code while Python just runs direct because its interpreted so you can see they differ, just start with Java and also some OOP concepts too. All the best
Alright sir, thank you.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by bezimo(m): 1:40am On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:
Stop using people. Be better. Stop taking people for a ride with your emotional recklessness

Use and discard. Passive Narcissistic personality disorder. Go see a therapist. You're a destroyer

You also have an over-inflated ego. The world doesn't revolve around you. And No, you're not too good for everyone.

You're an egomaniac that exists for feel-good vibes only with a detached feeling from regular existence. Go see a therapist. You're pathetic

We said..what a bitch She is
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by alexander7(m): 2:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Las Las I think this is spiritual somehow.. Try and see your pastor
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:36am On Dec 27, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, and it's better if you actually give productive advice since you've admitted that you read and understood what she said.
Lol... When I see the right person to give such I will know grin

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Martinez39:
From your write up, I deduced you are the type that likes to be continously entertained and enthused with interesting drama and happening or else you are out. The number of people conditioned this way are rapidly increasing thanks to the easy times and the bombardment from social media, technology, entertainment and the likes. This conditioning, which has made people childish, has detached them from the reality that relationship and marriage have a lot of boring phases and entail selfless sacrifices and a sense of duty. Not only that, these days, people wants to be free and live as they please in their own world which revolves around them without being "bounded." Everyone seem to be chasing their next high.

Will you regret leaving that guy? Well, no one knows the future. You may regret it, you may not. Given the type you are, I would say you should forget about him because you are not yet long term commitment material. By the way, before you go into a relationship next time, have it mind that it's not all about feeling and exciting drama instead the reality is that you will have to put up with a lot of boring phases, stress and function out of a strict sense of duty. Have this in mind so that you won't waste someone's time.
Brother, you are smart. let me be your friend.
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2019
What you are selling will soon finish and your inflated ego will soon get deflated. I just hope your unreasonable ego won't turn you to and old maid. Be wise now

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by TheRedpillguy: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Damn right like you should. Don't let him simp, he shouldnt be cucked, plus remember to take that your son for DNA test.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by kennypoka2(m): 8:37am On Dec 27, 2019
healthserve:

Waow. This deserves a very big CLAP... Said it all cool
Re: I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? by KellyGatzz(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=Michellekabod2 post=85213954]I am not going to create another moniker for this,i owe no one nothing!

What if your sexuality is lesbianism?? Do a background check, dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.