Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? (74917 Views)

This Lady Lose Control As She Want To Hug Michael Jackson On The Stage / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2019
eazzzy1:
If A happens, a woman will use B,C,D,E,F,G as an excuse to leave.
I respect ur wisdom bro...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by cerpvad(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
C: Can't perform in bed.
kweensheba:
Guys and gals, over to you.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MiddleDimension: 9:34am On Dec 27, 2019
nograv:
Who cares, men dont waste your time on ladies...

If you work hard and become successful. No matter your flaws watch them come to you..

the same reason rich drug lords pull the sort of women a professor can never pull.
@ladycewhy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

it is not man's mentality. it is important you don't tell this to your son because he will only suffer! we have seen it a lot. i asked you a question if it is a lady's mentality that she needs her appearance to keep her man, or that it is an intrinsic thing with men, their women's appearance? you still have not answered

and how are the scenarios different
you want to know how the scenarios are different? I am tempted to ask if you live in a cave or something. In the ladder of social strata there is a woman for every man. There are men who have gotten married this year who didn't have the funds to throw lavish societal wedding yet they had a woman who was willing to live that life with them. The problem most of you men have is you want to "do pass yourself". You are earning 50k as salary but you want to date a lady that only her organic cream is 15k. Now this is not to say men should not go for their spec but the truth is some ladies are higher mantainance than others same goes for guys too.Everyone in life has standards same way many men after coming into money feel their wife is not their spec.

Regarding your question,based on what i have seen, no amount of beauty or looking good can keep a man ,a man stays because he wants to.

And by the way i am tempted to ask what your own mother told you cos from what i am seeing it has not made the Nigerian society better either with the crop of men we have.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Xmen149(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
This is the mentality that has made all of you men think all you have to do is make money and you ignore other aspects of your character. Men think money brings resect from women,but the truth is if you are an asshole ,money will only make you be tolerated not Cherished.

Now there are two scenarios here, a man going broke after you met him and meeting a man while he is broke. This are two different scenario with two likely outcomes so do well to let me know which one you are making reference to.

it's not..but mentality money girls are pushing

if a man can make enough money To take care of himself he can date,. if he can make enough to feed and house 2 or more he can marry

Yankee boy working looks like he is a super man cos he lives a comfy life on credit card

Las Las it's not about money,character, emotional intelligence etc.cos like you said a rude rich guy will only be managed

here in Naija alot is expected of a male youth..it takes a lady that loves a guy truely to stay with a broke guy or with a guy when broke and plan with him.

lol..but I still dnt get some things oh...does a lady dating a rich guy automatically mean the guys richness will appear in her pocket. Carry her in sit front sit,give her few cash to shop she will still go home broke...it will make more sense if she see her man of the future in him and him same thing they both make plans and make money together creating a future of their dreams

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

the same reason rich drug lords pull the sort of women a professor can never pull.
@ladycewhy
you want a woman of high maintenance you cant afford? There is beauty standards,admit it or not women are first rated by their beauty now if that is where your eye is,be ready to pay the price.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by OnyesomJ(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2019
None of the Above
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by D1zion: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2019
B to G
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MiddleDimension: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
you want to know how the scenarios are different? I am tempted to ask if you live in a cave or something. In the ladder of social strata there is a woman for every man. There are men who have gotten married this year who didn't have the funds to throw lavish societal wedding yet they had a woman who was willing to live that life with them. The problem most of you men have is you want to "do pass yourself". You are earning 50k as salary but you want to date a lady that only her organic cream is 15k. Now this is not to say men should not go for their spec but the truth is some ladies are higher mantainance than others same goes for guys too.Everyone in life has standards same way many men after coming into money feel their wife is not their spec.

Regarding your question,based on what i have seen, no amount of beauty or looking good can keep a man ,a man stays because he wants to.

And by the way i am tempted to ask what your own mother told you cos from what i am seeing it has not made the Nigerian society better either with the crop of men we have.

what has been told to men is what you have been buy pushing here. that it is men's fault if they can't walk up to successful women thereby denying that women are hypergamous by nature and such a man could be treated with contempt when he attempts it;that they feel all the can offer is just money that's why there is problem in marriages once he loses his job. the truth remains that it is women's innate behaviour to be attracted to men of financial power. the flip side of it for men is to be attracted to women with looks. THIS IS THE POINT I AM MAKING, AND IT IS THE POINT YOU ARE DENYING!

your denying it, or the new trend of denying this, and putting the blames on men is the reason why such homes where the man loses his job begins to experience challenges. once it is admitted, this truth, then we become open to solutions which comes from sound advice from highly experienced people. but when you deny it, like you are doing, then there can be no solution. how do you advice a thing that is denied?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by tweakdude1: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Money
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Mine is A C And F
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Xmen149:

it's not..but mentality money girls are pushing

if a man can make enough money To take care of himself he can date,. if he can make enough to feed and house 2 or more he can marry

Yankee boy working looks like he is a super man cos he lives a comfy life on credit card

Las Las it's not about money,character, emotional intelligence etc.cos like you said a rude rich guy will only be managed

here in Naija alot is expected of a male youth..it takes a lady that loves a guy truely to stay with a broke guy or with a guy when broke and plan with him.

lol..but I still dnt get some things oh...does a lady dating a rich guy automatically mean the guys richness will appear in her pocket. Carry her in sit front sit,give her few cash to shop she will still go home broke...it will make more sense if she see her man of the future in him and him same thing they both make plans and make money together creating a future of their dreams
but there are people getting married every Saturday who are not rich,some can only afford blessings of marriage not even a wedding where do these guys find such ladies?. You want someone who uses organic cream and her foundation for her face alone is 25k.

Now let me make this very clear, women have their standards just as men have their spec. Its human nature.If that girl you like prefers guys with deeper pocket i am sure there are so many ladies out there who are aiming for men within your standard. Stop all this whining abeg. I see men who do this as irritating. i have met broke assholes,so its not a matter of being rich and lets not forget that poverty humbles people,most of the guys forming humble will turn turn monsters when the money come like the saying If you want to know the true character of a man give him money.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by bukkielee(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Olawrites:

Not all ladies oo. Know the kind of ladies you roll with.

That's why is good to go for a lady that like you more than you do
don't be decived jare. Women are gold diggers
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MiddleDimension: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
you want a woman of high maintenance you cant afford? There is beauty standards,admit it or not women are first rated by their beauty now if that is where your eye is,be ready to pay the price.

exactly my point, you are beginning to see the point i am making. so like it or not too, a man is first rated by what he has, not by anything he thinks of himself which is what you call self esteem, but by what he has materially. if he just goes on with what he has in his mind, and attempts to bring it into relationships or marriage, he will be met with rude shock and will be labelled deluded!

you agree that women are rated first for their looks, and you don't think men have an equivalent of of this unfair thing?

but like i said, if this is not denied, like you are trying to do, then the couple can be adviced when they get into a period the man loses his job, or the woman her looks. the result will be a better relationship between them.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by midnighter(f): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Dolce & Gabbana
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Mourinho24: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Humphrizy:
Hmmm...its very hard to please some women.

If you get money... She go talk say your physique no make sense.

If you nO get money..... You are on ur own

If you nO sabi do the do... My brother.. You are sitting on a bicycle
cool
Humphrizy:
Hmmm...its very hard to please some women.

If you get money... She go talk say your physique no make sense.

If you nO get money..... You are on ur own

If you nO sabi do the do... My brother.. You are sitting on a bicycle
ARE YOU FROM DELTA
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by bonnyhope: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Hairdo666:

"Because you can never understand them..."?
No. Because no body with self respect wants to tolerate all that bullshit. You should edit that comment and sound less hateful and more educated.

What are you talking?

You mean you can't tolerate a man that is down financially?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

exactly my point, you are beginning to see the point i am making. so like it or not too, a man is first rated by what he has, not by anything he thinks of himself which is what you call self esteem, but by what he has materially. if he just goes on with what he has in his mind, and attempts to bring it into relationships or marriage, he will be met with rude shock and will be labelled deluded!

you agree that women are rated first for their looks, and you don't think men have an equivalent of of this unfair thing?

but like i said, if this is not denied, like you are trying to do, then the couple can be adviced when they get into a period the man loses his job, or the woman her looks. the result will be a better relationship between them.

This is what I was trying to say in my thread in the family section (you’d do well to check it out). There’s nothing like self esteem, they just want men to continue chasing them so they can rubbish men, while all they look for in a man is money. Now If a man desists from chasing them when he doesn’t have money, they will say he doesn’t have self esteem.

Such deceit for weak men. It’s not advisable to chase women when the money is not there. Just watch them from afar.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Olawrites: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2019
bukkielee:
don't be decived jare. Women are gold diggers

I still stand not all. One of my babe is giving me her parent's money. .no shi shi giving to her till date
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Cyprus101: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Kantebets:
do you mind giving me a try to see how good am on bed
cool
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by bukkielee(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2019
Olawrites:

I still stand not all. One of my babe is giving me her parent's money. .no shi shi giving to her till date
Bro, that's like less than 1% in a multitude. You're lucky ooo

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

what has been told to men is what you have been buy pushing here. that it is men's fault if they can't walk up to successful women thereby denying that women are hypergamous by nature and such a man could be treated with contempt when he attempts it;that they feel all the can offer is just money that's why there is problem in marriages once he loses his job. the truth remains that it is women's innate behaviour to be attracted to men of financial power. the flip side of it for men is to be attracted to women with looks. THIS IS THE POINT I AM MAKING, AND IT IS THE POINT YOU ARE DENYING!

your denying it, or the new trend of denying this, and putting the blames on men is the reason why such homes where the man loses his job begins to experience challenges. once it is admitted, this truth, then we become open to solutions which comes from sound advice from highly experienced people. but when you deny it, like you are doing, then there can be no solution. how do you advice a thing that is denied?
There is no denial here , i say what i know, I don't know about other men in the world but Nigerian men are egotistic and control freaks. They feel threatened by successful women only because they know they have nothing she wants as the only thing they have to offer is their money which she already has.And that is the truth. Even in marriages many Nigerian men feel threatened if their wife's carrier starts to advance.

A thread where a man lost his job yet refused to help out in the house and even refused his wife getting a maid is a typical example of the pride Nigerian men carry. I have seen both worlds ,one who is cooperative that people don't even know his wife is the bread winner and another who feels his wife is turning him into a house husband and has become bitter.
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Nnemuka(f): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2019
zicoraads:
It's almost always about the money.
And his senses intact

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by MissNicole01(f): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Everything oo..I don't like what I hate�
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Nnemuka:

And his senses intact

Lies. It’s all about the money for women in this country.

Let’s not even argue it.

The men have latched in to this mindset & are hard at work.

Whatever you see after, just take it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by jayboy007(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2019
A. she can cope with the rest as far as their is money, money money angry
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Ladycewhy(f): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2019
MiddleDimension:

Actually it is not a straight rule that men are rated by their pocket cos i have seen very pretty women who are married to no too well to do men.

Lets be clear here generally speaking men dont loose interest in their wives because she lost her looks that is a fact.

Now based on loosing a job i think the only advice you should be giving your fellow men is to be supportive. A man doesn't work ,he stays at home all day and still expects his wife to come home cook his meal attend to the children and give him sex while he raises his feet up and watch TV all day. That is what usually cases the issue in many cases
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Liposure: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Its definitely B and E.one, ladies crave attention so much.two, being romantic n caring is a plus from any lady's point of view
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by efewizey(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Mijolnir:
you cute. Can I get to know you?
grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by uninspired07: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Liposure:
Its definitely B and E.one, ladies crave attention so much.two, being romantic n caring is a plus from any lady's point of view

Are you male or female & do you stay in Nigeria?
Re: Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? by Abokisulay(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2019
Ladycewhy:
This is the mentality that has made all of you men think all you have to do is make money and you ignore other aspects of your character. Men think money brings resect from women,but the truth is if you are an asshole ,money will only make you be tolerated not Cherished.

Now there are two scenarios here, a man going broke after you met him and meeting a man while he is broke. This are two different scenario with two likely outcomes so do well to let me know which one you are making reference to.

You are ignoring the obvious..women don't respect a broke not only single ladies both married.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.