Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117635 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by fortune1968: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .
In life , many factors interplay in deciding our fate .Karma is definitely one of them .I may not know others .God is Great .
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2019
bizzibodi:
Did they seek d face of god b4 going to d pool side?are they aware of aquatic demons around water bodies.

I know right?
They should have cast and binded all marine spirits residing in that pool before jumping in.
That would have worked totally.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Your misdeeds may bring consequences, SURE. But they didn't cause his death, he died because he was a man.

Your misdeeds subjects you to God's wrath and not mortal death. Whatever comes as a result of His wrath is your cup of tea.

How can you at the same time admit that actions have consequences and deny that those consequences can lead to death for some people?

You don't know what the pastor may or may not have done that contributed to his untimely demise, so you don't have the right to say that sin has nothing to do with mortal death in this instance.

You're just repeating back what I said to you already, mixing it with other things and contradicting yourself which doesn't change the truth of that statement so I think we can leave it here unless you present any new argument.

Please enjoy the last moments of st Stephens day, good night
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by tollyboy5(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

many things happen and we start asking question. me too im also tired this wold is useless. sorry for your loss. rip to the lost ones
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by fortune1968: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
omokoginimi:
This is why I do not play with water

RIP to them

Death is not part of life, it is the end of life
it is not the end of life ,it is the beginning of another phase of life .

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by deleodd: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

[s]Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.[/s]
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
We shall see, on that day, all atheist shall open their mouth wide apart, in regret, there will be no going back, they shall be thrown into fire, and their skin would be replaced from time to time, on that day, they will find out God can do anything.

And I'm sure you'll be happy seeing your fellow human being thrown into fire, including children.
I'm sure you'd let out a wide grin in satisfaction at the sight of tortured and burning bodies.
You so much want this hellfire bullcrap to be true so that you can raise your shoulders up high and say, "I told you so", when you see people perish in the furnace.

Your head is not correct young man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Abass1Toheeb: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
u all are arguing about God being asleep, forgetting that death is inevitable regardless the way we die.
my problem is that there was no life guard around, which is an offence by the hotel management. if this news is legit, I think the Mrs. should sue the hotel.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Flexzy360(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
So unfortunate
But how I go die for swimming pool
While I dey flex
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kayalla(f): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
no lifeguard at the resort? what kind of story is this?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Fortissimo502: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
omokoginimi:
This is why I do not play with water

RIP to them

Death is not part of life, it is the end of life

It's actually the beginning of eternity.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 12:01am On Dec 27, 2019
filleSouriante:

Sis, I share in your grief. Please accept my condolences. I want you to know that His ways are not our ways and He iS unquestionable.
Let me share my experience, 2014 I lost my mother. I was in Uni then and to think she died during RCCG 100days fasting when my fast was 80+ days. I was fasting despite final year stress and project stress as a science students. I was fasting till 6pm daily till d 86th day that she died. She wasn't sick, they just told me she died, Just like that. I lost hope, I lost courage, for the next two years that followed I had a battle in my mind with God. I attend church when I feel like but I never prayed to God for that two years. She was the strength of our family and yet God taking her while I was fasting was wickedness to me. Even though the battle persisted in my mind, I was clever enough not to blackmail or insult God, who am I?

Sis, what I realised later was that if she hadn't died then, we her children would ve been dying one after the other right in her eyes with me been d first and that will eventually kill her. Sis, most times all we need to say is THANK YOU JESUS when we find ourselves in unpleasant situations and then learn to trust Him because if and when we know why that situation happened, we would be more grateful. Everything works together for good says the Bible

Be good Sis. Shalom

Rip to your mum, but this is the biggest horseshit I have ever seen.

No offense, but you don't deserve to be called a graduate.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2019
midnighter:

Its quite unfortunate that the mother seems to have died due to fatigue from fasting but I dont think you need to abuse the poor lady.

Maybe shes just telling the basic story without all the details

He didn't insult her.
He just told her facts.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by realestniggah: 12:09am On Dec 27, 2019
binghamm:
I bet he didn't see that one coming. Had he escaped it, it would have been testimony time. Now that it got him, I wonder what his folks think. undecided

Had he escape it, and performed a rescue this incident would have been used for testimony on Sunday and he would testify to how God has been wonderful in their lives.

Now shit_ has gone south what are Christians gonna say? Oh I know they will say " it is God will"

I wonder what offense those little children did they made them have their lives cut so short.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kenfarm(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2019
RIP to dem
I wish they refuse dem dat visa
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kingxsamz(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2019
realestniggah:

Had he escape it, and performed a rescue this incident would have been used for testimony on Sunday and he would testify to how God has been wonderful in their lives.

Now shit_ has gone south what are Christians gonna say? Oh I know they will say " it is God will"

I wonder what offense those little children did they made them have their lives cut so short.

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

there is GOD take it or leave it Elohim is was and continue to be no apologies needed,in everything we must give him glory
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by izibili44: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Are you okay at all.
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Hold up 1 second for a reasort with 21 Swimming pools why is there no life guard? Not even one??

This is gross negligence unless none of those pools were deep which is clearly not the case since both children and adult drowned.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by realestniggah: 12:21am On Dec 27, 2019
Litmus:
The useless hotel did not even honour their memory by closing for a few days. They opened straight away, thus disrespecting the family. There is a lesson here for blacks on how to handle racism in this world. The lesson is this: we as black people will not defeat racism as long as we approach it with what seems like an underlying need to be loved by other races. If for instance, Nigerians that care of feel sad about this and feel some sense of oneness with this family because of our shared nationality, kicked up a storm about the attitude of the hotel in whatever way they can, big or small, and Nigerian bloggers universally wrote about this hotel and highlighted their callous attitude, that hotel will soon act differently. Tackle racism by hitting racists strategically will influence them to act differently.

Hope the god the man and his children believed in give strength to the family they left behind.

This is not about racism or what not.. You don't know how big the establishment is and their level of operation..What if that hotel had booking worth over 20 thousand euro in advance you expect them to close and refund the money over some people who are dead and are not coming back..If same incident happen in Eko hotel in lagos here.. Best believe Eko hotel will continue operations.. You hear about plane crash all the time but you don't hear about them grounding all their flight.. At the end of the day life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by stevups(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2019
It happened to one manager and two people; three of them drowned while the last (fourt) person stepped back.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by stevups(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2019
Maybe condict was used
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by akilo1: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Mammy water dey for that pool
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by AreaFada2: 12:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

Sorry/condolences for the loss of your friend.

I guess we slightly misunderstand the nature of God and his promises to mankind from a Christian perspective.

God is not there to babysit us or monitor the minutest thing we do so that we do not come to harm. He gives us free will and in the process exercising it many things can happen. But he can of course save whomever he desires to save. That he doesn't save each and everyone each time doesn't mean he's non-existent or doesn't care. Who's to say that God doesn't have a far greater reward in store for the deceased than the temporary life here on earth?

True believers were never promised a trouble-free life on earth. Not literally as we interpret Bible verses to mean.

Except Apostle John, brother of James, who wrote the Book of Revelations & Judas Iscariot that killed himself, all the apostles died a violent death.

I believe one central message is that death is not the end, but a temporary state of being until the last day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by aspiring44: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2019
officialfestus:
Pastors and native doctors normally don't see visions for their own selves... Well rip to him and others that lost their life today

The lamp cannot see the base /bottom of itself .
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by aspiring44: 12:43am On Dec 27, 2019
That is why we are mere mortals

RIp to him and the children.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by cuteboy2: 12:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Lewisalexander:
They were having fun with tithe and offering money grin

And you put a smiley face on this wicked comment angry
May God forgive you, and those who clicked like. May you never experience the pain that family is going through right now.

Sometimes, I wonder if some people are human beings
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

Can you ever tell what individuals are up to in their secretive lives ?

I may be wrong, but I don't think standing akimbo as in this picture in a church is respecting to God. I don't suggest this observation has anything to do with the incident though.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by oglalasioux(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

That's the illusion religion puts into the world. There's no God or gods out there that you have to offer prayers for things to happen differently to you.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sonnie10: 1:07am On Dec 27, 2019
kingxsamz:

That guy is right.
Such situations would likely bring up questions.
If you're not asking questions right now, you're a blind follower.
Wrong. If you ask questions it means you don’t know Christ. Followers of Jesus Christ believe in eternal life.
If they were true Christians, they have only passed to glory, where they will reign with Christ.
That is why we are encouraged not to mourn like those who do not have hope
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by InvertedHammer: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2019
/
Mehn...

If only they had Daddy G.O's stickers on their bodies.

But wait! Oga Adeboye is still busy trying to hustle crumbs out of Aso Rock to no avail.

/
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

Fear God! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.