Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117634 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by dalass(f): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .

Stop your stupid rants, God is not to be questioned as per our own foolishness.

1. Did any of those family members learn how to swim/ rescue a drowning person?
2. Could they have been doing something else aside this?
3. Since you're mentioning God all the time, did He ask them to go there?
4. Can the blame just be on someone else especially us and not God for a while?
5. Many trips we're involved in, did we even pray about it or ask for His protection. God said we should be vigilant, for the devil is looking for who to devour.
6. Is it just possible that it was their time to go to their reward with God? Many Apostles died horrible deaths and not natural deaths but enjoying in heaven now

Sorry for your loss but don't compound your woes further by hurling insults against your maker

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by permit(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sorry dear

Resp in peace...

God grant you paradise

What a way to leave this Earth with the family cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by bs81(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
it is a great loss to the Diya family, Nigeria, and the entire world community of humanity. it was an ugly incident which can happen to anybody at any time irrespective of his religion, gender, race, or whatsoever persuasions. I thought the system outside is working perfectly and was surprised to read and find out the hotel wasn't having a lifeguard and trained divers around to try salvage the situation. May God help us. RIP to them and let the testimonies of neighbours around them attesting to their good neighbourliness and brotherhood lead them unto eternity.

9 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by vickydankal(f): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
How quick we ask God questions when things like this happen. Could it be possible, God may have been using different mediums to communicate with them to warn or direct them.

Also note that , when things like this happen, it is not a good way to judge the spirituality of the pastor. That's why we must be in right standing with God always, because who knows when his time will stop ticking? God knows everything.
Rest in peace to the dead.
May God give solace to the living to bear this burden and help them to always live right.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Okuda(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
ednut1:
Prayers can never change the will of.God . This is another example

you are wrong. go and read your bible again.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by simigold: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

The Bible says watch and pray. When God protects you, protect yourself also

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

U mean the Muslim paradise?
There is no other paradise than God's paradise

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by bizzibodi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
Did they seek d face of god b4 going to d pool side?are they aware of aquatic demons around water bodies.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Rilley(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Go and read your books kiddo, you shouldn't be here.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

So the will of God is for them to die a cruel, painful death while taking a timeout? If you are a father, you would watch your children grasp for air while water rushes down their lungs, chokes them until their eyeballs pops? You lot should take a moment and think deeply of your beliefs...honestly!
but that is what just happened. God also watched his son die a painful death. Say alot about the being called God. He gives zero bleeps about us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
Okuda:

you are wrong. go and read your bible again.
this man read and taught bible . How market

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by rachels: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
So sad,rest in peace .
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Litmus: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
The useless hotel did not even honour their memory by closing for a few days. They opened straight away, thus disrespecting the family. There is a lesson here for blacks on how to handle racism in this world. The lesson is this: we as black people will not defeat racism as long as we approach it with what seems like an underlying need to be loved by other races. If for instance, Nigerians that care of feel sad about this and feel some sense of oneness with this family because of our shared nationality, kicked up a storm about the attitude of the hotel in whatever way they can, big or small, and Nigerian bloggers universally wrote about this hotel and highlighted their callous attitude, that hotel will soon act differently. Tackle racism by hitting racists strategically will influence them to act differently.

Hope the god the man and his children believed in give strength to the family they left behind.

6 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by tehmih306(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Redeemed pastors in high places and unexplainable deaths ....if u know u know...

9ja grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Kay25(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .don't doubt his existence that issues like this happen does not make God not be God.I would not say God allowed it but the instances to it only God can tell us better.so the joy there is once you are of christ you have a home in heaven so whether u die inside pool or u slept gently the main thing is to be In heaven with God the father

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
kingxsamz:

So it's the will of God for the little girl to be born only for her to die in such terrible manner.
undecided
sure . Thats una God for u. Even when boko haram went to bomb churches he looks away

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Martinez39(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

God does not exist. Take a look at human life and the physical world, point out one thing or aspect of both that irrefutably supports the existence of a supernatural dimension or being. You will find none. Take a look at human life and tell me if you see any unquestionable and irrefutable sign of divine help or intervention. You will find none.

Religious gods and religious claims have no sound basis in reality. That's why all religious beliefs are accepted based on faith (blind belief in absence of evidence) not evidence and sound reasoning. Also, in most cases, people embrace the religion they were brought up to believe. If you were born in a muslim society, you will be muslim. If you grew up in an igbo society in Nigeria, you would likely be a christian. If you grew up in India, you would likely be a Hindu. This shows religion is man made. If other religions are wrong, why is your own the right one? grin

Notice that God's plan and will are indistinguishable from random chance and his non-existence. Despite the so much notice about God's power and existence, events and human life plays out as you would expect if there were no god and mankind is left to fend for itself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
good Muslim? You must be born again ( accept Jesus as your Lord and savior ) to enter the kingdom of God
Jesus is a man, a messenger, just like many other messengers before him, Moses, Jacob etc. And the one after him. You can't be bowing down for the statue of his mother Mary, or his statue or cross and think you will end up in paradise. You need to believe in the only one God, who created Jesus and the Bible, and other scriptures that came before him and the last scripture that came after him, Qur'an, which the christains denied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by TommyAnthem(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmmm, Dad, son and daughter drowned in an open swimming pool, no divers around, what a mysterious world. RIP
Houseofglam7:
OMG
Please No!
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
bizzibodi:
Did they seek d face of god b4 going to d pool side?are they aware of aquatic demons around water bodies.

Some people will think youre crazy but somehow, you have a point.

Water both swallows and saves

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by hopefulLandlord: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I just don't understand the whole scenerio, father and son jumped into save daughter, three of them died.....the more I read, the more I get confused
RIP

actually one of the rules poolside watchers follow is not to go in to save a drowning person who's still struggling to stay afloat. it's better to save them just as they stop struggling as a struggling person would try to climb over his/her would-be rescuer which might make both the rescuer and the subject drown. I'm guessing the others that drowned jumped in to rescue the kid too early
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Blabbermouth: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

You can be left to reap the natural consequences of your sin resulting in your death

You can be disciplined by God for your sin which if you dont rectify your ways could lead to your death

Just that God doesnt actually come down and smite people again
It is natural for humans to relate things together even if there are no connections. If sin is related to mortal death, then sinlessness should yield immortality.
Whether God punishes you or not, you will still die. Whether you sin or not, you will still die. Mortal death is a pattern of the world it is not caused by the sin you sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by luluosas(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
What a loss
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by greenmonk: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
I just wonder if this cold winter is the best time to go swimming. The shock of jumping into the cold pool can stop the heart. I am a trained rescue swimmer.
The cold period is not the best of times to go swimming without a life saver.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Martinez39(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.
There is no afterlife. You die and you cease existing.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by ENEMYOFGOD6: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy and that useless hopeless God couldn't save his servant's ?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by gaskiyamagana: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
bizzibodi:
Why Jesus could not help them defeat aquatic demons?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by hopefulLandlord: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
dalass:

Stop your stupid rants, God is not to be questioned as per our own foolishness.

1. Did any of those family members learn how to swim/ rescue a drowning person?
2. Could they have been doing something else aside this?
3. Since you're mentioning God all the time, did He ask them to go there?
4. Can the blame just be on someone else especially us and not God for a while?
5. Many trips we're involved in, did we even pray about it or ask for His protection. God said we should be vigilant, for the devil is looking for who to devour.
6. Is it just possible that it was their time to go to their reward with God? Many Apostles died horrible deaths and not natural deaths but enjoying in heaven now

Sorry for your loss but don't compound your woes further by hurling insults against your maker

This imaginary friend of yours can't possibly lose. it's all a win win win for him and when he loses you guys would explain it as a win too. This points more to the uselessness and irrelevancy of your god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by gaventa: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jesus Wey be him pikin sef die so why you Dey vex?
Riele:

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by hopefulLandlord: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Realfrankie:

If sometimes you doubt the existence of God then who else created you?

Let's assume she was created. who created who created her?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Make l no talk!

I wanted to ask where somebody was when this happened to his man.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Blabbermouth: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2019
Martinez39:
God does not exist. Take a look at human life and the physical world, point out one thing or aspect of both that irrefutably supports the existence of a supernatural dimension or being. You will find none. Take a look at human life and tell me if you see any unquestionable and irrefutable sign of divine help or intervention. You will find none.

Religious gods and religious claims have no sound basis in reality. That's why all religious beliefs are accepted based on faith (blind belief in absence of evidence) not evidence and sound reasoning. Also, in most cases, people embrace the religion they were brought up to believe. If you were born in a muslim society, you will be muslim. If you grew up in an igbo society in Nigeria, you would likely be a christian. If you grew up in India, you would likely be a Hindu. This shows religion is man made. If other religions are wrong, why is your own the right one? grin

Notice that God's plan and will are indistinguishable from random chance and his non-existence. Despite the so much notice about God's power and existence, events and human life plays out as you would expect if there were no god and mankind is left to fend for itself.
We both know you are whining your self. If we drag this a bit now you will end up admitting You don't know If HE exist or not. Forcing yourself to believe He doesn't exist does not mean you have escaped His radar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.