Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain (117633 Views)

Olubunmi Diya Hires Lawyer As Husband, Gabriel Diya, And Children Drown In Spain / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
officialfestus:
Pastors and native doctors normally don't see visions for their own selves... Well rip to him and others that lost their life today

Ikr..the holy spirit couldn't advise him to not embark to Spain?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 36STATES: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
filleSouriante:

Sis, I share in your grief. Please accept my condolences. I want you to know that His ways are not our ways and He iS unquestionable.
Let me share my experience, 2014 I lost my mother. I was in Uni then and to think she died during RCCG 100days fasting when my fast was 80+ days. I was fasting despite final year stress and project stress as a science students. I was fasting till 6pm daily till d 86th day that she died. She wasn't sick, they just told me she died, Just like that. I lost hope, I lost courage, for the next two years that followed I had a battle in my mind with God. I attend church when I feel like but I never prayed to God for that two years. She was the strength of our family and yet God taking her while I was fasting was wickedness to me. Even though the battle persisted in my mind, I was clever enough not to blackmail or insult God, who am I?

Sis, what I realised later was that if she hadn't died then, we her children would ve been dying one after the other right in her eyes with me been d first and that will eventually kill her. Sis, most times all we need to say is THANK YOU JESUS when we find ourselves in unpleasant situations and then learn to trust Him because if and when we know why that situation happened, we would be more grateful. Everything works together for good says the Bible

Be good Sis. Shalom

Going through your post have left me completely speechless. You are a clear pointer to the decay in the Nigerian educational system. You claim to be a graduate in this day and age, but you have a very medieval mindset. Sorry you lost your mom, but it is a real shame you are such an ignorant person. You are a graduate, but you still have superstitious beliefs?

Only crazy fools will take part in such fasting as you wrote, expecting it to change anything in real life except weakening your body system. What you didn't say is whether your mom took part in that foolish fasting, probably that killed her if she took part. Any man that marries your type will only go downward, except by share good luck.

I don't think you can offer much to a man in terms of enriching him intellectually and supporting him to navigate complex and difficult situations to arrive at a rationally and evidenced based decisions. That is what a modern man needs from a partner to succeed, not fasting or quoting the bible for him.

10 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Fideo(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
May their soul and souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace Amen.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Lokoyen(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Davepal:
Does it mean that there was no lifesaving jacket or tube on the said swimming pool.

From indication, the pastor was trying to save his son and daughter and at the same time lost his life.

3 of them can't swim

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Sweeetheart(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:
He was a pastor ! Wasn't he prayerful enough ? .

God , why did you let this happen ? .
What reply will his family give to those who taunts ? .

God , sometimes , you make me doubt your existence .

I'm so sad . I also lost a best friend today . He too served you .

I dedicate this FTC to my friend Isaac . May his gentle soul rest in peace .

I will give grace to whom I will give grace unto said most high. you human look at the eyes, God look at the heart

we are one in the presence of the lord. your serving him is a necessity not a task

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Please don't talk like that o, God knows only why it happens that way, that alone should not make you doubt His existence, there are many miracles that has been performed and miracles will continue to happen, that should let you know that He knows what's happening and not sleeping at all, you being alive to see the end of the year is a reason to be grateful to God.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Okoroawusa: 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Where was God?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
The news outlet said that they found the little girls swimming cap in the pump system so maybe there was a freak suction accident that sucked them down into the water

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by healthserve(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

We won't find rational answers to every questions on earth no matter how hard we try.

It's best not to over-imagine things

Personally I swim in streams when I visit rural areas. Streams that are way deeper than 7 feet. I've done the beach a few times. Now I'll be more humble knowing that what was my regular has taken lives here embarassed

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by vislabraye(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
There should be life guards by the pool side and life jackets. It was negligence on the part of the management.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
36STATES:

Going through your post have left me speechless. You are a clear pointer to the decay in the Nigerian educational system. You claim to be a graduate in this day and age, but you have a very medieval mindset. Sorry you lost your mom, but it is a real shame you are such an ignorant person.

Its quite unfortunate that the mother seems to have died due to fatigue from fasting but I dont think you need to abuse the poor lady.

Maybe shes just telling the basic story without all the details
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by eraankusam07(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.[/quote]

To be a good Muslim, you must have at least trampled many souls ( kill those who are not muslims, as many as can for jihad) then your paradise is guaranteed. According to Quaran. That is the most acceptable service to Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
dalass:

Stop your stupid rants, God is not to be questioned as per our own foolishness.

1. Did any of those family members learn how to swim/ rescue a drowning person?
2. Could they have been doing something else aside this?
3. Since you're mentioning God all the time, did He ask them to go there?
4. Can the blame just be on someone else especially us and not God for a while?
5. Many trips we're involved in, did we even pray about it or ask for His protection. God said we should be vigilant, for the devil is looking for who to devour.
6. Is it just possible that it was their time to go to their reward with God? Many Apostles died horrible deaths and not natural deaths but enjoying in heaven now

Sorry for your loss but don't compound your woes further by hurling insults against your maker

Wait! What? grin

This post has to be sarcasm wink undecided

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by bukatyne(f): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
I think further investigation should be carried out.

While the little girl's dad and brother were drowning, why didn't others rush to rescue them?

God console their mum and last sibling cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by healthserve(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Wait! What? grin

This post has to be sarcasm wink undecided

Almost all apostles died terrible deaths. Its the truth. God. Doesn't and has has never promised comfort in all honesty

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by sulaiden: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
why to God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
ENEMYOFGOD6:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy and that useless hopeless God couldn't save his servant's ?

How will he save them when you keep distracting him with your masturbation?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by shadeyinka(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Death is simply a homecoming!
Those who feel the pain of death are the living not the dead/dying!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 36STATES: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Its quite unfortunate that the mother seems to have died due to fatigue from fasting but I dont think you need to abuse the poor lady.

Maybe shes just telling the basic story without all the details

I never abused her mother, please go through my post again. And if I did in any way, I strongly apologize for that, it was never my intention.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by karli4nia(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
There exist no effect without a cause and no cause without a corresponding effect. This is what in Sanskrit is called Karma.
No one knows the details of the lives of these disincarnated souls. This is very deep.
There is always a portent before any such events occurs in the 3d world..cos it wld have happened in the 5th dimension etc..
We have the opportunity to negotiate death karmas with the Lords of karma, or our own inner God or even the Christ.
Justice and mercy must go in tandem.

Life is very deeply spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Massey27: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lord have mercy on us all. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by kunleweb: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
karli4nia:

There exist no effect without a cause and no cause without a corresponding effect. This is what in Sanskrit is called Karma.
No one knows the details of the lives of these disincarnated souls. This is very deep.
There is always a portent before any such events occurs in the 3d world..cos it wld have happened in the 5th dimension etc..
We have the opportunity to negotiate death karmas with the Lords of karma, or our own inner God or even the Christ.
Justice and mercy must go in tandem.

Life is very deeply spiritual.

The religion of soul travel. Its just an instrument to try to understand spirituality and God but God's only approved channel is Jesus. You're spiritual from your comment but unChristian. Take time to seek God out personally bro and not religion
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by midnighter(f): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
36STATES:

I never abused her mother, please go through my post again. And if I did in any way, I strongly apologize for that, it was never my intention.

Do you suffer from amnesia You abused the poster several times.

You even modified it and added more insult smh
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by TruthSpeaker: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
What a tragedy. 2 blind people rushing into an ever busy Lekki-Epe express road to rescue a fellow blind stranded pedestrian crossing the road without precaution. Majority of Nigerians don’t know how to swim, so why venture a deep swimming pool. How come lifeguard near by? They forgot African blacks strive swimming? Size doesn’t guarantee any thing when the issue is water. If it were in a River or beach, people would have rushed to accuse Mammy-water.
RIP to the bereaved family. I’m not a professional swimmer, but I can defend myself in any piece of water (be it swimming pool, river, sea or ocean). Depth will never be an issue.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by yom2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
If they are good swimmers and this happened to the 3 at ago then I smell something fishy out of the ordinary.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
We shall see, on that day, all atheist shall open their mouth wide apart, in regret, there will be no going back, they shall be thrown into fire, and their skin would be replaced from time to time, on that day, they will find out God can do anything.

Crypt keeper, how far?
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Niflheim(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
This is so sad.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Riele(f): 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
filleSouriante:

Sis, I share in your grief. Please accept my condolences. I want you to know that His ways are not our ways and He iS unquestionable.
Let me share my experience, 2014 I lost my mother. I was in Uni then and to think she died during RCCG 100days fasting when my fast was 80+ days. I was fasting despite final year stress and project stress as a science students. I was fasting till 6pm daily till d 86th day that she died. She wasn't sick, they just told me she died, Just like that. I lost hope, I lost courage, for the next two years that followed I had a battle in my mind with God. I attend church when I feel like but I never prayed to God for that two years. She was the strength of our family and yet God taking her while I was fasting was wickedness to me. Even though the battle persisted in my mind, I was clever enough not to blackmail or insult God, who am I?

Sis, what I realised later was that if she hadn't died then, we her children would ve been dying one after the other right in her eyes with me been d first and that will eventually kill her. Sis, most times all we need to say is THANK YOU JESUS when we find ourselves in unpleasant situations and then learn to trust Him because if and when we know why that situation happened, we would be more grateful. Everything works together for good says the Bible

Be good Sis. Shalom

Thanks for sharing .

I'll be good .

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by yom2(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
chigoziri2403:
I just don't understand the whole scenerio, father and son jumped into save daughter, three of them died.....the more I read, the more I get confused
RIP
except they can't swim otherwise I sense other factors
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Amumaigwe: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.

@bolded:
You forgot they are British Citizens that went vacationing in Paris. Abeg talk for yourself. Not everyone is broke.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by Blabbermouth: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Exactly. So why do you keep contradicting yourself?

You dont care about Adams sin yet you know that a human must die, because of Adams sin.

Peter and Paul are not the point here. What about Judas Iscariot? And Ananias and Sapphira?

The fact is that you dont know the Pastor and what misdeeds he may have committed that may have led to him suffering the consequences.

Equally, you dont know if it was just a horrible accident that was made possible due to the corrupted nature of our world. You dont know!

Youre not giving facts, youre just arguing without any purpose.
You are painting God like an angry boss waiting for his boys to fault on the slightest things so He can delightfully pounce on them. This is so wrong!!!!!!
Your misdeeds may bring consequences, SURE. But they didn't cause his death, he died because he was a man. If he were some fallen celestial being or some spirit, he would be somewhere in the spiritual realm drinking spiritual coke because he is not a man, he is a spirit. Even though he sins, death cannot touch him.
If the sin we sin causes the death we die, many would not even taste salvation before they become 6 feet shorter.
Let me use another analogy to make you understand. Do you know basic chemistry?
The reaction of reactants causes a product but sometimes a catalyst can be introduced to better things. This catalyst might quickly cause the product to form or make it to form very slow but it is never a cause for the product. Even if the catalyst is removed, if the product likes it or not, in the presence of the right reactants the product must form. You might be unfortunate and your misdeeds might serve as a catalyst for you but they are never the cause.
1. Judas Iscariot hanged himself.
2.Ananias and sapphira will die even if they did not sin that sin against God. Unfortunately, their sin was a catalyst for their death. Another person can sin this same sin and won't die swiftly from it.
3. What Solomon did, if another person did it, God might smite him and the person dies straight up. Your misdeeds subjects you to God's wrath and not mortal death. Whatever comes as a result of His wrath is your cup of tea.
Re: RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain by fortran12: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Snowale:
If they all end up in paradise, they would be verrrrrrrry Happy and thankful to God, and would wish his wife and others joined them immediately. This life isn't cool at all.

Meanwhile, one have to be a good Muslim to enter paradise.

You mean the muslim sex paradise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.