Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How I Was Dumped By My First Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (48097 Views)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by joyandfaith: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
Hello my Nlanders, I sincerely need your advice.
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused, what should i do??

She was not sure of abroad guy that was reason she dated you. Now her guy is back, please swerve. You have used and dumped. Sorry.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Slynation(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Untainted007:
This ur story looks like a neighbour who stayed in one of the flats in a compound I was staying in Ilorin then, the said lady has decided to marry the naija guy, wedding date was closed by until the abroad guy returned. Women will always be women, the lady lied to Naija bobo that one of her uncle returned back to Naija cos of their wedding. To cut the long story short, babe told her Naija maga that her uncle will help them process their visa to abroad. Later on, abroad guy processed only the lady's didn't do the maga's own. Few days to wedding, babe eloped to US wit her abroad guy which was later known to Naija guy that he's not am uncle but a smarter dude. So fear ladies of now adays; dn't bliv wotever they tell u to be true 100% all time.
Chai..... This one went straight to the heart!!
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by sanemind5(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Olaburn(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
midolian:
You dey fvck another man woman, You come write like say na the girl wrong you. What if na the man dey sponsor the girl education? angry

If a woman can tell you she is in a relationship with someone else even though she loves you, it could mean she loves that person more than she loves you.

She told you she was dating him when you had sex with her. If she leaves you for him, she is not to blame..Yes, cos she told you.

Since you accepted to date her despite knowing she has a man, what I would expect you do is try winning her heart so much that you would become her first and last option... and not sound so entitled like you have sounded up there undecided

lol...���
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:
I have never seen guys that complain like nairaland guys.
Everyday 2 or3 posts about girlfriends etc yet they are always insulting women up and down here.

I thought that it would have been the other way round
Me love our ladies kiss
No talk but all action grin

I done tire for them sef. Everyday different posts. Me done conclude say na fabricated tales.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Olaburn(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
wizflame:
keep her as side chick fvck her good but have your main woman at the other hand so that anytime the bitch want to screw with you due to the fact that the other guy is back just let her go and if she comes back the cycle continues

aurevoir
Omo iya mhi...marlians

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
xcommando:

Pls recommend one, i feel pity(emotional) for people easily and is affecting me negatively

I

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
The way una dey fear women dey tire me. Do dey have 2 head?.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Davidasi: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
Find your way before you will be used as A stepping stone for her to m
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by YorubaKing: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Olaburn(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
Naira marley said Bleep anything nt love bro...
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by naijaschoolguru(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Alaye gbagbe grin grin, do ur best and leave the rest, no go dey do pass ursef ooo, no go dey form Romeo. Interim boyfriend cheesy, the real boyfriend dey abroad dey flex, use ur brain oo, if she carry am come knack am comot face, naso life be oo

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Sunnybabe(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:
She will leave again. She's back because the other guy is no longer in sight.

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".
chaaaiii.... your brain will never rust (ori re koni dogun)
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Frankicent(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
hard guy, hard guy. Woman dey mess with your heart. I don't get it. She think she just want to have fun and you bothering yourself with date me...

Oga just play again and kill that I love you feelings. Most ladies aren't ready for serious relationship... Just play around with attaching your heart. .
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by ifyy07(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
Bleep you if you marry that girl again.....you are not a real G
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by lakeside30: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one [b]Evil [/b]day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by DenreleDave(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

She told u from the onset.... So were you hoping to have her in full when she has a bf.. Atleast I av tried, u av enjoy free toto.. Move on, if she come accept x, if she no come, live on

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by chigoizie7(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
I have promised myself never to give advice to these kind of people again.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by DenreleDave(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:

I've done alot for her, What else should i do?

Don't be foolish, boy

Find another babe as a backup incase of anytin... If she comes back, then keep going with her but have a back up... Have sense.. U get business na, u go get access to many ladies for school na
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Mutemenot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Op, you are the enemy here, you ruined her love life and u still want to play a victim .. If you love her wella, kindly follow up and make sure you mean whatever you say to her...
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by eedimo(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
This one is still discussing fake love.�
Wise up man... No woman is real except your moma.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by nsesam(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
My brother I was in your shoes some years ago but I wasn't financially buoyant then I would have married the girl because she was scared the abroad guy might disappoint her and was even begging me to marry her that she was tired of waiting for him though we were still friends until One day the abroad guy finally came down and marry her and took her to Dubai.
ADVISE : If you truly love her, she's the type of woman you need in your life and you have a good and steady source of income then marry her if she will accept. Period!
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
So you are the unfocused guys that stay back in Nigeria lurking around, looking for ladies engaged to guys living abroad to fvck for free ba Kontinu.....karma will soon catch you, magun laced with okokobioko will gum you and one babe soon, I de here de wait to read your story with picture of you crying like a baby angry angry angry

...and to ladies who will have a fiance' laboring in one country day and night thinking he has a reliable woman he would strive to make happy, while she is in Nigeria fucking NFA boys who fry their hair with sagged boxers and ten packs they use to deceive you ladies of easy virtue, karma will deal with you all, what nonsense is this!! angry angry

I agree with you. It is extreme stupidity and wickedness to have a man who wants the best for you- all to cheat on him with anyone.

Some babes no just get sense. Any way, OP na breathing dildö.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by izubext007: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
U Say U B G Guy Nal, Ur Duty Is To Dey Chop Dey Go, No Hard Feelings.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
CanadianNaija:

grin grin. OMG!!! you’re so funny, see the way I burst out laughing at work. My colleagues look me like I don craze.
Its unfortunate na....how can a guy be so stupid to be pestering a lady who told him plainly that she has a fiance who lives abroad and he still went ahead to lure her into sex romp and still had the stupid gut to come back here to complain that the lady dumped him, what kind of nonsense is that

I don't blame him, I blame all these ladies of easy virtue who have sworn that sex must kill them!! and yet you see them pretending to be virtuous women that deserve Pope John Paul as husbandangry angry

I hope many guys living abroad can read all these stories and learn There are a lot of guys like this op lurking around all Nigerian higher institution campuses preying on ladies whose fiance's live abroad, foolish boys!!! angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ooo God!

First you described yourself as a real G. You ain't G dude. You're just a boy.

And I think the 2 of you are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Equity15(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
such stupidity. you accepted to be a side bobo now you're complaining.

two equally stupid people!
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Truthbites: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
U are her side Bobo. Make her ur side chick.and have ur main chic
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Raalsalghul: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
So you are the unfocused guys that stay back in Nigeria lurking around, looking for ladies engaged to guys living abroad to fvck for free ba Kontinu.....karma will soon catch you, magun laced with okokobioko will gum you and one babe soon, I de here de wait to read your story with picture of you crying like a baby angry angry angry

...and to ladies who will have a fiance' laboring in one country day and night thinking he has a reliable woman he would strive to make happy, while she is in Nigeria fucking NFA boys who fry their hair with sagged boxers and ten packs they use to deceive you ladies of easy virtue, karma will deal with you all, what nonsense is this!! angry angry

But why would a guy in diaspora be in a relationship with a lady back home?

What is he expecting to happen exactly?

I wouldn't even advise an enemy to toe that path.

He too might be having fun over there sha, you never can tell

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I agree with you. It is extreme stupidity and wickedness to have a man who wants the best for you- all to cheat on him with anyone.

Some babes no just get sense. Any way, OP na breathing dildö.
And this is very common among Nigerian ladies. Since you know as a lady you cannot hold yourself sexually, why accept to date or marry a guy living abroad Why not tell him plainly that you cannot do it, and tell him you cannot stay without sex, that you want your man around you always...and if the stupid guy living abroad decides to continue then that's his burden to carry than deceive these guys that you are Mary the mother of Jesus who never feel aroused, but you are busy fucking every boy with fried hair and sagged boxers and 30 useless packs!! I hate women of easy virtue angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:

I have a PDF version of a romance classic. Drop a mail.
Baba, I need am too o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.