Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How I Was Dumped By My First Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (48118 Views)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 4:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

you know whats funny about this statement of yours....??
nigerian women think the same over nigerian men like you too....!!

hilarious....

kiikii....

Like you read my mind grin
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
Hello my Nlanders, I sincerely need your advice.
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused,

what should i do??

Lol

Confusion kee u der
Rubbish
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
she already has her First Love....
you should have let her be....

she was even sincere enough to tell you the truth....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused, what should i do??

guy,you fvckedup....
better let go....

their are many single women around....
choose and move on....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by mceze(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
Godhatesodomy:
Wow

You and this your Nimrod..Chat me up on WhatsApp-08036423660
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Once again, they are VERY ware there might be moments of weakness.

No guy is deceiving or lying to me. If the men are fcking abroad, then they must be very delusional hypocrites to think all their gfs back home are not fcking. The thing is, they don'y catch them. So, both parties pretend all is well and move to the next stage. undecided

They catch some, they break up with some, they forgive some. They don't tell you, men do not tell their men things like that. It makes them look weak.

But if for you and your 99% abroad friends claim they think their homebased gfs are all saints, sitting and waiting for them for years- that is a big lie. Maybe they just love to be delusional, but they are hardly ever that delusional. Or maybe they just tell you that to sound like a man in the midst of other men. THEY KNOW!
Its okay, I love threads like this....they serve as evidence to warn the stubborn ones I know....of course I have never trusted Nigerian ladies to that extent before I got married, and thank God I escaped their wickedness and deceit by the special grace of God. I have learnt a lot being on nairaland and reading stories like this from different people, internet is indeed a blessing, its all good you know

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Dooven: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by femi4: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:
She will leave again. She's back because the other guy is no longer in sight.

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".
Serious Abẹ́lẹ́jayán grin
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
Its okay, I love threads like this....they serve as evidence to warn the stubborn ones I know....of course I have never trusted Nigerian ladies to that extent before I got married, and thank God I escaped their wickedness and deceit by the special grace of God. I have learnt a lot being on nairaland and reading stories like this from different people, internet is indeed a blessing, its all good you know

you know whats funny about this statement of yours....??
nigerian women think the same over nigerian men like you too....!!

hilarious....

kiikii....

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Dooven: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mr Op can you please share with us the contents of her plea

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Blakjewelry(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

Accept if you really claim you love her. She told you about him earlier what did you expect her to do when he comes back, dump him and make it look like she couldn't be patient enough? The other dude probably found out about you and dump her so you are the dividing factor so you better live up to your claim. This reason speaking and not sentiment
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Accept if you really claim you love her. She told you about him earlier what did you expect her to do when he comes back, dump him and make it look like she couldn't be patient enough? The other dude probably found out about you and dump her so you are the dividing factor so you better live up to your claim. This reason speaking and not sentiment

i dont blame her,i blame him for not listening to start with....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Sluacoast(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
Untainted007:
This ur story looks like a neighbour who stayed in one of the flats in a compound I was staying in Ilorin then, the said lady has decided to marry the naija guy, wedding date was closed by until the abroad guy returned. Women will always be women, the lady lied to Naija bobo that one of her uncle returned back to Naija cos of their wedding. To cut the long story short, babe told her Naija maga that her uncle will help them process their visa to abroad. Later on, abroad guy processed only the lady's didn't do the maga's own. Few days to wedding, babe eloped to US wit her abroad guy which was later known to Naija guy that he's not am uncle but a smarter dude. So fear ladies of now adays; dn't bliv wotever they tell u to be true 100% all time.
She's a kid. What's stopping her from telling the dude that she can't continue with the marriage instead of this childish way of doing so. The dude will only be angry but will get over it soon. But she leaving him this way sound really childish and unwelcome. If the dude is super rich. He can manipulate her life by going extra miles in playing a dreadful revenge on her

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:

Ladies do not trust Nigerian men too, both homebased and abroad based. However, na who them catch be thief and till most people in LDRs catch the other person- they just assume all is well. As long as they do their thing- phone and video calls, gifting, occasional visits...etc.

After all, no one will use mere suspicion to spoil a relationship. We are supposed to trust each other or pretend we do. Please o, not all are like that. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:

I've done alot for her, What else should i do?
.. The girl in question was only using to cure her konji. But come to think of it,you as a guy should have known this and put no string attached to the relationship. Like I said earlier,move on,the owner is back.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Sluacoast:

She's a kid. What's stopping her from telling the dude that she can't continue with the marriage instead of this childish way of doing so. The dude will only be angry but will get over it soon. But she leaving him this way sound really childish and unwelcome. If the dude is super rich. He can manipulate her life by going extra miles in playing a dreadful revenge on her

what do you know what he played....??

i have the feelin,he didnt tell the ol story....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. The girl in question was only using to cure her konji. But come to think of it,you as a guy should have known this and put no string attached to the relationship. Like I said earlier,move on,the owner is back.

haha....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Ladies do not trust Nigerian men too, both homebased and abroad based. However, na who them catch be thief and till most people in LDRs catch the other person- they just assume all is well. As long as they do their thing- phone and video calls, gifting, occasional visits...etc.

After all, no one will use mere suspicion to spoil a relationship. We are supposed to trust each other or pretend we do. Please o, not all are like that. grin grin
Of course I am aware for a long time, my wife was different and still different....I have proofs, not assumption. Its not by my power, but I think grace found me, maybe lol grin

I just pity some close friends still fooling around with Nigerian based girls still in the university, and most of them never listen, they have this strong belief that these girls are angels in human form, anyway, I have decided never to be the reason any of my friends broke up with his fiance, if not angry

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Israelconcepts: 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
R

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
Of course I am aware for a long time, my wife was different and still different....I have proofs, not assumption. Its not by my power, but I think grace found me, maybe lol grin

I just pity some close friends still fooling around with Nigerian based girls still in the university, and most of them never listen, they have this strong belief that these girls are angels in human form, anyway, I have decided never to be the reason any of my friends broke up with his fiance, if not angry

Yea, I am very aware our partners, sisters and mothers are always different from the 99.2147% of Nigerian women that are oloshos.

Lucky you Franchasng!! cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by izzou(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Yea, I am very aware our partners, sisters and mothers are always different from the 99.2147% of Nigerian women that are oloshos.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

.. Indirectly causing problems.See as you chase the guy away.Meanwhile I have been wondering why a thief should be angry because the owner of the goods is back? Is it actually love or infatuation?.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Liposure: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
I can see U fell in luv with a girl who is not sure of what she wants.maybe, she dated u out of pity or 2 fill in d gap.how r u sure she luvs u.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

Smh. All these kids mistaking lust and infatuation for love.

After 'feminist', 'love' is the second most abused word in contemporary gender relations in Nigeria.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Kaycee7(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Liposure: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

honey, am a big fan of urs. Compliments of season.wish u all d good things in life
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by jaymorgan(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
There was this girl I met in school, she came to my place almost every day and she's 2 yrs older than I am. She said she loved me so much but she has a guy she wants to settle down with at ABK. But she seduced me to the point that I almost slept with her though tbh, she gave me a Mouth Action. For the fact that she told me her secrets and that she has a fiance made me open my brain and I didn't stumble into her pussy. Am not regretting not fucking her cos I didn't give her my emotions and my conscience is clear.
Girlfriend are dangerous bro they are so indecisive. They hide their motives and tell you something else. If you form loverboy shell take you and your love for granted. Let her know your stand, what you want and if she can't fit in bro move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

My wife was a virgin....I deflowered her, I wasn't supposed to say this but I had to to make you understand better.

You know, when a Nigerian guy is born in Nigeria, lived in the village with his grandparents for some time, later moved back to the city, then studied in Nigeria, did NYSC in another Nigerian tough state, went for jobs, applied for jobs, went for interviews, laboured and finally got a job, worked in Nigeria, Lagos of all places, lived rugged Lagos hustling life, then got fortunate and moved to Europe....and later Asia and back....and running businesses between Nigeria, etc....you should know that such a guy must be very rugged, exposed, over wise and in fact he will know more than he ought to know about life due to too many life experiences...that's me lipsrsealed

So I know more than I ought to know about life generally for a lady to take me for a ride or for me to fall for Nigerian ladies' gimmicks, and again, I was lucky or favored too when it comes to ladies towards my later life wink
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
My wife was a virgin....I deflowered her, I wasn't supposed to say this but I had to to make you understand better.

You know, when a Nigerian guy is born in Nigeria, lived in the village with his grandparents for some time, later moved back to the city, then studied in Nigeria, did NYSC in another Nigerian tough state, went for jobs, applied for jobs, went for interviews, laboured and finally got a job, worked in Nigeria, Lagos of all places, lived rugged Lagos hustling life, then got fortunate and moved to Europe....and later Asia and back....and running businesses between Nigeria, etc....you should know that such a guy must be very rugged, exposed, over wise and in fact he will know than he ought to know about life due to too many life experiences...that's me lipsrsealed

So I know more than I ought to know about life generally for a lady to take me for a ride or for me to fall for Nigerian ladies' gimmicks, and again, I was lucky or favored too when it comes to ladies towards my later life wink
. All what Pocohantas said there is the truth. We call Nigerian girls olosho and make excuses for our female relatives.Are they not in Nigeria? Who are the oloshos if all the males here keep claiming that theirs is special? I'm with her on this.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Man Gives Wife SUV At Their Traditional Wedding (Pics) / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.