Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How I Was Dumped By My First Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (48138 Views)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
wat should you do as how? from day one she told you there is somebody n forget this over taking is allowed thing, who dosent love you dose not..it will be a matter of time, it will crept in...allow her be n find your own love.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
And this is very common among Nigerian ladies. Since you know as a lady you cannot hold yourself sexually, why accept to date or marry a guy living abroad Why not tell him plainly that you cannot do it, and tell him you cannot stay without sex, that you want your man around you always...and if the stupid guy living abroad decides to continue then that's his burden to carry than deceive these guys that you are Mary the mother of Jesus who never feel aroused, but you are busy fucking every boy with fried hair and sagged boxers and 30 useless packs!! I hate women of easy virtue angry angry

I believe the guys are aware there might be weak moments. After all, they are not saint themselves. They are also fcking wherever they are. They just blur their minds to such thoughts and focus on what they see whenever they come into the country.

Not saying they all have side guys/babes, there are definitely exceptions.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Jamersirwin1971: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
Hello my Nlanders, I sincerely need your advice.
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused, what should i do??

How long did it take her to come back begging ??

I would advice you just free her. She’s only back because that her Ex has left na you be optional . If that fool comes back she will leave again .

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
NamelessOGBENI:

Baba, I need am too o

D
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by osazsky(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jamersirwin1971:

How long did it take her to come back begging ??

I would advice you just free her. She’s only back because that her Ex has left na you be optional . If that fool comes back she will leave again .
d op is the fool and he his been manipulated not d guy abroad,some guys sha
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nnemuka(f): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:
I have never seen guys that complain like nairaland guys.
Everyday 2 or3 posts about girlfriends etc yet they are always insulting women up and down here.

I thought that it would have been the other way round
Me love our ladies kiss
No talk but all action grin
We will soon open the book of lamentations for them.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Gidison: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:
She will leave again. She's back because the other guy is no longer in sight.

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".

BEST ADVISE SO FAR.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by klassd(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:

Meet Ubunja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Gidison: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Try and focus on something that will make you forget about her quickly, maybe money making, exercise etc and find a new relationship. The girl is in ove with the abroad guy. You are just a substitute. No matter her cries, she will still disapoint you someday because her heart is somehere else..
It is ok to train your mind to only warm each other or just move on.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by LekinsRibirth(m): 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Katier00:
You operated a small cafe 3 years ago, I am kind of interested in knowing how well your finance has improved. That should be your major concern sef not dating a girl with a boyfriend abroad. She will hurt you o
You have sense.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
sassysure:
I have never seen guys that complain like nairaland guys.
Everyday 2 or3 posts about girlfriends etc yet they are always insulting women up and down here.

I thought that it would have been the other way round
Me love our ladies kiss
No talk but all action
grin

Action with una Toto, dey jump from one prick to another, na why guys dey lament be dat.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
She will use u and dump you allover again and again
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by PavillionEnergy: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Okafor's law.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
My guy, she don turn to free food. This is your opportunity to continue yanshing her until her puna fall apart. Don't make the mistake of taking her home as your wife. She will spoil your Future.
Or can you pass me your leftover? I want to continue from where you ve stopped

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by KIDfurniture(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lies every where... both sex just dey lie anyhow. Everybody is looking for way out of poverty. Love ko, love ni.. marriage is now about buying and selling.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Yeung: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2019
[color=#550000][/color][quote author=midolian post=85244573]You dey fvck another man woman, You come write like say na the girl wrong you. What if na the man dey sponsor the girl education? angry

If a woman can tell you she is in a relationship with someone else even though she loves you, it could mean she loves that person more than she loves you.

She told you she was dating him when you had sex with her. If she leaves you for him, she is not to blame..Yes, cos she told you.

Since you accepted to date her despite knowing she has a man, what I would expect you do is try winning her heart so much that you would become her first and last option... and not sound so entitled like you have sounded up there undecided

U nailed it. He sounded like school boy
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I believe the guys are aware there might be weak moments. After all, they are not saint themselves. They are also fcking wherever they are. They just blur their minds to such thoughts and focus on what they see whenever they come into the country.

Not saying they all have side guys/babes, there are definitely exceptions.
I bet you most guys in diaspora dating or married to ladies back in Nigeria are not aware and don't ever imagine it, I know what I am saying....you know Nigerian ladies can form Mary mother of Jesus like they hate dick whereas in their privacy all they dream and fantasize about is dick and guys to have sex romp with angry angry

Thank God for internet and social media, guys who wish to learn and learning through the internet, its all good
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:

Drop a mail address
Alright sir..
Fasoyinumichaeldeji@gmail.com
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by MrMacinterchi1: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
Which forgiveness is she begging for ?

She has made her choice to settle down with the other guy nah, Abi she want to marry both of una ?

If you are not ready to settle down, I suggest you let this girl go else. You will get hurt again when she leaves again - because she will.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Vidsolution79: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please nairalanders I need ur assistance....
Subscribe to this YouTube channel please...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuD4GD-9xJikz1rgXiYtW1g
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Joe4real1988(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Nnemuka:

We will soon open the book of lamentations for them. angry
Yeah, sweetie.....u ladies will open that book for weak guys not real men. U ladies shouldn't feel like empress coz real men don't see women/pussy as an achievement, only weak men do. And lastly, real men don't take nonsense from women, only weak men do. Be guided, sweetie undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by womenareapes: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
My ignore my typo's.

oh Yee children of little brain undecided

How many times will I told you that your seed shall not mix with those useless Naija women! undecided

Oh yee Naija women of jazebel
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by bizhop01: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Christmas Story
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
I bet you most guys in diaspora dating or married to ladies back in Nigeria are not aware and don't ever imagine it, I know what I am saying....you know Nigerian ladies can form Mary mother of Jesus like they hate dick whereas in their privacy all they dream and fantasize about is dick and guys to have sex romp with angry angry

Thank God for internet and social media, guys who wish to learn and learning through the internet, its all good

Please don't bet on that. I have MALE friends in the abroad and they are not clueless on happenings. The major reason they come back home is because they want a woman with some touch of Nigerianess and our cultural values. Not because they think we are so good.

They also do not have time to ask stoopid questions like homebased guys. Their requirements are straight to the point and mature. It is either you meet it or not. They have work to do and they wouldn't waste their free time talking nonsense. The exceptions (by personal observation) are most times the uneducated one, especially the ones from Asian countries- Edu Malaysia and Obi China.

Nigerian guys in Europe and the US are very woke. They know wassup, they just ignore a lot.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Beosten(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
NamelessOGBENI:

Alright sir..
Fasoyinumichaeldeji@gmail.com

Sent
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hmmmm, you know what to do, accept her back since you still love her and she freely gave herself to you.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:

Sent
Thank you sir, I'll let you once notified...
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Khalidase83(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Spare tyre will always be available when the MAIN one has 'wahala'.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Meekymannia: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
Baboon is more better to you...dont you know women could be deceiving with crocodile tears...go ahead an get infected, it's on you.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Please don't bet on that. I have MALE friends in the abroad and they are not clueless on happenings. The major reason they come back home is because they want a woman with some touch of Nigerianess and our cultural values. Not because they think we are so good.

They also do not have time to ask stoopid questions like homebased guys. Their requirements are straight to the point and mature. It is either you meet it or not. They have work to do and they wouldn't waste their free time talking nonsense. The exceptions (by personal observation) are most times the uneducated one, especially the ones from Asian countries- Edu Malaysia and Obi China.

Nigerian guys in Europe and the US are very woke. They know wassup, they just ignore a lot.
You are talking to a guy who lives with this people.....a guy who has been in such shoe...a guy 99% of his friends and close associates live in US, Europe, etc.

No Nigerian man will be aware that his fiance or wife is cheating and be happy and not break up or disgrace the woman, take this from me.

Any guy telling you otherwise is deceiving and lying to you.

The major reason the number of abroad based Nigerian guys who go back to Nigeria to marry Nigerian based ladies have reduced since the past few years is as a result of news like this one that are now brought to limelight all thanks to the internet social media platforms and forums like this.

I bet you, this very thread will cause a lot of breakups.....this very thread will discourage more guys from marrying their Nigerian based girlfriends...and this is one reason once Nigerian guy leaves Nigeria now to relocate abroad, he indirectly breaks up with his Nigerian based girlfriend or fiance.

I am not telling you that someone told me...I am telling you reality.

I have lots of friends who blanked their Nigerian based girlfriends just because of things like this.

The few guys that don't care about what their Nigerian based girlfriend or wife is doing back in Nigeria are guys into crime abroad, those guys doing drug trafficking in Europe, Asia, etc....those guys living fast life, they don't care....they just need a Nigerian bred lady to give birth for them and safeguard the money they are sending back to Nigeria, that's all.

Anyway, its all good

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by thoollz: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Part-time boyfriend!!!
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
First Love is the best....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.