Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

How I Was Dumped By My First Love - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dumped By My First Love (48096 Views)

Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by CasNova: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
My dear, take this proverb as the gospel truth: once bitten, twice shy.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Like you read my mind grin

haha....its funny somehow....men still think,women are just here to please them....

its funny....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. All what Pocohantas said there is the truth. We call Nigerian girls olosho and make excuses for our female relatives.Are they not in Nigeria? Who are the oloshos if all the males here keep claiming that theirs is special? I'm with her on this.
lol of course she is right but I escaped by grace or luck or my personal carefulness....do you know when I was supposed to have married but I knew what kept me na lol grin
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
lol of course she is right but I escaped by grace or luck or my personal carefulness....do you know when I was supposed to have married but I knew what kept me na lol grin
.. Hahahahahahahaaa. We all go marry Nija oloshos. Lol . No escape,we can't eat our cakes and have them.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol

Confusion kee u der
Rubbish

i feel just disgust for men that think women are still the same like 200years ago....
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahahahahaaa. We all go marry Nija oloshos. Lol . No escape,we can't eat our cakes and have them.
me don escape oh, make una that remain shine una eyes cheesy
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
franchasng:
me don escape oh, make una that remain shine una eyes cheesy
. Hahahahahaha.Laugh don kill me here.Walahi.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Fxwarrior: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls bro how do you like ur own thunder to be delivered to you?

grin Garnished with slaps.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Guy, move on!

I hate being taken as second choice undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. Hahahahahaha.Laugh don kill me here.Walahi.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by SirBunky85(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:

I've done alot for her, What else should i do?
what and what have u done for her?na u dey sponsor her education?
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by stevups(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ladies will always tell you the fact from the beginning, if only you can decode.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Liposure:
Compliments of season.wish u all d good things in life

Compliments of the season too. I wish you same and more. Your username looks like liposuction cheesy
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by stevups(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
With the story, you mistakenly raped her. That will later hunt you.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

No o, Franchasng na my guy, though sometimes im dey tire me. I am very happy for him. At least next time when he says Nigerian ladies are olosho. I will start subtracting all una woman. Till we are on the same page. 2020 will be a great year grin grin
.Lol. Naso.But you really spoke the truth. Merry Xmas and prosperous new year in advance. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by franchasng: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

No o, Franchasng na my guy, though sometimes im dey tire me. I am very happy for him. At least next time when he says Nigerian ladies are olosho. I will start subtracting all una woman. Till we are on the same page. 2020 will be a great year grin grin

Compliments of the season too. I wish you same and more. Your username looks like liposuction cheesy
Lol, I have never called Nigerian ladies Olosho no.....I only state the truth that our ladies love money and prefer guys that are financially buoyant, and our disagreement has always been you ladies pretence not to love guys with the money in trying to deceive the gullible guys who still believe there is true love in romantic affairs without money involved lol.

Even my wife know my views about women; I don't hide it and to me, it is not bad for a lady to love financially buoyant guys, but don't deny it or pretend about it just to deceive some shallow minded guys, that's my only issue.

I love pretty ladies with big bombom and flat tummy, I don't like big breast....I also love fair skin ladies or chocolate skin or in fact any skin complexion but must have big protruding buttocks and flat tummy...and I have never denied it anywhere, but ladies can pretend for Africa to fool guys, not cool to me....be true to yourself.

Honestly, that was the first thing that made me love your comments from the first time I noticed your moniker, you were real....you never pretended though you still had this feminism craze that I hated sha.....but if I was completely single and looking to meet/date a Nairaland female, I would have PM you and see if would work out....

And of course I have like 2 female cousins who are pretty but wayward to my disappointment and I do try to counsel them whenever I get the chance,, so its not as if I do exonerate the females I know...if I see evil I condemn it....I am weird...I am good, bad, everything, but I am never a woman hater cos I love beautiful women a lot shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by ibietela2(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Why is she coming back to beg you?
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Liposure: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

grin
pocohantas:

very funny
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by lucky4west: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
bro she is keeping u as an option, alternative plan, plan b if u like...she is coming back to u becox that guy is not forth coming....if u continue wih her it shows u are a weakling and she can treat u anyhow...go look for other gals that will make u their number one
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Sluacoast(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

what do you know what he played....??
i have the feelin,he didnt tell the ol story....
I'm unable to comprehend what you wrote. Pls proofread
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mr Man, I will give you a piece of my mind , it doesn’t have to be a popular opinion but at least it’s my opinion.

See this lady is someone’s fiancé.
She is someone’s investment for Christ sake.
She plans to settle down with the guy abroad.
She did not hide this from you from day one.

Why on earth would you like to cause disaffection between this two love birds.

This lady is like a land being cultivated by a farmer. The farmer clears the grasses, uproots the stumps and big tress. Applies fertilizer & manures and then plants some seeds.
He waters the soil.
He picks he weeds.
He nourishes the plants.
He cares for it tenderly.
He puts away every other thing and focuses his attention on this farm with the hope that one day the seed will develop into plants then into trees then one day the trees will bear fruits and when the fruits are ripe he would come happily for a bumper harvest.
Not only will he come for a harvest but he would come with a number of family, friends and loved ones to come and rejoice with him as his investment of many years is now
fruitful.

How would you feel if you are the farmer, on getting to the farm to harvest the fruits only to behold a thief and a robber already on the farm picking your expected harvest and having a field day.

Be sincere what would you do.
Kill?
Leave and let go?
Overlook?
Curse?
Hand over to the law enforcement agency for the right punishment?

Be the judge.
Be wise.

But my advise is this, don’t pour sand in another man’s garri.
Leave this girl alone and let her live happily as the hopeful fiancé to the investor who is abroad.
Don’t put her in confusion.

Don’t be selfish.
PHARAOH, LEAVE HER AND LET HER GO.

Then you would get your own babe, the one meant for you. I am sure heaven might even compensate you for this singular act.

Selah (Pause and calmly think about this).
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Prinsco1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
...The truth is, don't trust any lady if you've not made any alter vows with her...she can still disappear when it matters most...
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by vikkeee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
this babe na hero. She just control two niggas to be on their best to win her
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by webngnews: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Ohh
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Peterosky(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:

Bro but i really love this lady a lot, she even said i can go and see her people. But my fear is she has not quite the other guy
.My brother if you love the girl the way you claim, accept her back. She already told you she was in a relationship yet you accepted her,she avoided you when the guy came back because she didn't want to double date,that means she is a good girl. She came back begging maybe because the other guy dumped her because of you. If she has all or most of the qualities you desire in a wife, don't hesitate to propose mostly if she is not a cheat.From your explanations, the girl is a good girl.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by bezimo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
wizflame:
keep her as side chick fvck her good but have your main woman at the other hand so that anytime the bitch want to screw with you due to the fact that the other guy is back just let her go and if she comes back the cycle continues

aurevoir

I guess guys can play that game way better
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Abokisulay(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
pocohantas:

Please don't bet on that. I have MALE friends in the abroad and they are not clueless on happenings. The major reason they come back home is because they want a woman with some touch of Nigerianess and our cultural values. Not because they think we are so good.

They also do not have time to ask stoopid questions like homebased guys. Their requirements are straight to the point and mature. It is either you meet it or not. They have work to do and they wouldn't waste their free time talking nonsense. The exceptions (by personal observation) are most times the uneducated one, especially the ones from Asian countries- Edu Malaysia and Obi China.

Nigerian guys in Europe and the US are very woke. They know wassup, they just ignore a lot.

Not Every Naija guy in Us and UK are wise..there are dumb people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by DRPAIT123(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Beosten:
She will leave again. She's back because the other guy is no longer in sight.

The same way abroad guy has someone warming his bed abroad is the same way you're warming the girl's bed in Naija here. We call it "abelejayan".
oniso kuso grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by amlos007(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:
Hello my Nlanders, I sincerely need your advice.
My ignore my typo's.

So there was this lady I met (3) years ago during her course of registration, then I used to operate a small cyber cafe in school. As time went on, we became friends, after a while we both started developing some feelings for each other but as a real-G I was just waiting for her to make moves first but to no avail, so I decided to ask her out.

She told me she loves me but we can't date because she already has a boyfriend whom she intends to get married to, that we can only be friends and wish I should respect her decision, the guy in question lives abroad.

9 months passed we were still friends until one fateful day one thing led to another and we both had sex, after everything she said hope I've succeeded in getting what I want and went as far as saying I shouldn't call her line and never come to her apartment again, that she doesn't want to ever see or have anything to do with me again then she left.

The next day I wanted to call but fear could not allow me, I later took up the challenge and called but she didn't pick my calls. Later that evening I decided to pay her a visit and behold immediately I got to her apartment she smiled and said "I thought i'll never come" that she's now convinced that I truly love her, finally she accepted and we start dating.

Everything was going on smooth until some time last year, I started noticing some things about her, she no longer frequent my house anymore, doesn't call, always on tight schedule. I'll ask her what's her problem but she'll wave it, meanwhile this lady was busy frustrating my efforts of loving her but I never gave-up. Locked her up in the room and told her to tell me whats wrong with her or she isn't going out, she said her guy is back though she still loves me but she doesn't want to double date, that she doesn't know how to put it to me that's why she has been acting-up, that she wants to settle down, I was so heartbroken but as a man i packaged myself and bid her farewell.

Last month she came back to beg for my forgiveness, and is still begging till date, I love this lady so much that i can't stand her tears.

Please i'm so confused, what should i do??

We've been through all this shit before Las Las am settle with a lady I never dreamt of marrying as a wife.
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by hustla(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Philspace:

Bro but i really love this lady a lot, she even said i can go and see her people. But my fear is she has not quite the other guy

Lol you dey love Lady wey dey cheat on her man with you

Inside life
Re: How I Was Dumped By My First Love by Savagethe21st(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Ji62-IplQ Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats.Thanks and Godbless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.