Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? (50261 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? / 7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Khaleell001(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:
I know this my thread might get some people angry but it’s a subject that surprises me whenever I think of it. How do normal Nigerians who are educated have more than 2 children in a country like Nigeria with all the poverty & hopelessness? I am still single but I have it in mind to lay a ground rule that whichever woman I marry must agree to family planing methods after the birth of the 1st child whether male or female. And if the 1st baby is male, we can as well wait for another 5 years before having a baby of either sex as the last.

But I wonder when I see Nigerians that are not so wealthy giving birth to 4 - 5 kids in the midst of grinding economic depression and in a nation that has clearly failed. Don’t these Nigerians know that the country can descend into war anytime due to the instability that is so palpable? I get afraid when I see couples who have 4 children in this day & age so I always wonder how they are coping with the stress & the bills. I also wonder why they are not afraid of Nigeria.

That is why I don't take anyone serious who talks about child limitation or family planning as it were because these people are so myopic that they forget God gives and take.
You are planning life and you forget anything, anytime can happen under the will of the one who created life

Do you remember the woman whose Children were lost in the Sosoliso air clash in 2003 (I guess).
She was weeping so badly that she said if there was any way she could have babies again.
Imagine a woman with three kids in one the best schools in Abuja oh.

This is why I don't personally give a damn about whether economy is bad or good.
Have as much children you and be responsible for them.
And we forget that not everyone will be a graduate. Some will be good drivers, good businessmen and some will be good farmers.
And you don't know which will benefit you or forsake you.
Just be a good,caring father that's all

People should stop basing every success in life on education.
Dangote and Adenuga are not the most schooled yet they are making waves.
Even the late Alhaji Inu Umoru from Edo state the Co owner of Setraco construction company was not a graduate.

Life is so complex for one to see it from one lenses.

I know of many people who struggled initially with many children, but he was responsible and made sure they all did something with their lives and today this parents are being inundated with allsoet of gift everytime to the extent they now give out these goodies.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Kirinwa: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
tempusfugit:
So you prefer to make life difficult for your kids because you re afraid

Define difficult? Do you think I will birth children I can't cater for?
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by tempusfugit: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Indirectly you just confirm what this post is about!!!
Kirinwa:

Define difficult? Do you think I will birth children I can't cater for?

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
Litmus:
Let us at this juncture sum up what we have so far: why is it that in Asia we have two nations with significantly larger population than Nigeria and one that share approximate population size with Nigeria and yet the West makes such a fuss of Nigeria and Africa’s population?

Pakistan: 216,565,318 million
Indonesia : 270.63 million
Bangladesh: 163.05 million

1) This is a false claim. Westerners complain about 3rd world birthrates in general: not just Africa.
2) Those Asian countries show positive trends. Bangladesh's population growth rate is just 1% per annum while Nigeria's is almost 3%. Their life expectancies are high, birth rates are comparatively low. Subsaharan Africa by contrast show very negative trends with exploding populations that shows no signs of abating. It worries Western countries cos it makes us economic basket cases and when life becomes too hard for many Africans, they start looking for how to cross the Mediterranean into Europe.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by delawal: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
one aboki wey dey sleep for my compound. he dey sleep outside . he hawks items . he was telling me DT he wants to marry anoda wife . d one he dn marry dn born for am o. I was just looking at him. me with all d millions in my account still dey fear for two kids . d thing be say if u go north u go see poverty everywhere. their lifestyle will keep DT region in abject poverty for the next century

2 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

That is why I don't take anyone serious who talks about child limitation or family planning as it were because these people are so myopic that they forget[b] God gives and take[/b].
You are planning life and you forget anything, anytime can happen under the will of the one who created life

Do you remember the woman whose Children were lost in the Sosoliso air clash in 2003 (I guess).
She was weeping so badly that she said if there was any way she could have babies again.
Imagine a woman with three kids in one the best schools in Abuja oh.

This is why I don't personally give a damn about whether economy is bad or good.
Have as much children you and be responsible for them.
And we forget that not everyone will be a graduate. Some will be good drivers, good businessmen and some will be good farmers.
And you don't know which will benefit you or forsake you.
Just be a good,caring father that's all

People should stop basing every success in life on education.
Dangote and Adenuga are not the most schooled yet they are making waves.
Even the late Alhaji Inu Umoru from Edo state the Co owner of Setraco construction company was not a graduate.

Life is so complex for one to see it from one lenses.

I know of many people who struggled initially with many children, but he was responsible and made sure they all did something with their lives and today this parents are being inundated with allsoet of gift everytime to the extent they now give out these goodies.

Mr man, it has nothing to do with God. It is African backwardness and ignorance that makes us breed like rats. Children are still seen as indication of virility in men. Women are still treated as baby machines and valued by their childbearing capacity rather than their intellectual output. This is why Subsaharan Africa is by far the least productive, most backward region in the world. There is a strong correlation between poverty and low education and breeding rates. Our cultural failures and unproductivity is the reason Africans have more time than anyone else in the world to breed.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Litmus: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
tempusfugit:
You stil didn't get the point, is not about others but about the problems we have in our country, our population is one of our problems, all what we saying is the quality of our population is very low therefore a society with such a population can never develop fully... take it or leave it

With all due respect, I understand the politics of population control - possibly more than you do.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by tempusfugit: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Very good!!
Litmus:

With all due respect, I understand the politics of population control - possibly more than you do.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by NiCurious: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:

Lol....this is funny. I will pass, thanks.

Why is it funny, and why do you choose to pass, after all this talk of keeping to only a 2 or 3 kids? Seriously.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Khaleell001(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
johnkey:
Poor people shouldn't even have kids, bringing innocent souls into the world to suffer them.

which one be this now.
Very shallow and childish mentality..

Was anyone born rich.

life is beyond your materialistic reasoning.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by thunderbabs: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
uninspired07:

What about family planning?

It's high time men got a family planning method for themselves instead of administering it on women/wives. Don't you think? Pour all the akamu there, you have your peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
NiCurious:

Yes, I would. To me, preventing conception of unwanted children is preferable to aborting them.
Also, I did not ADVISE you to have a vasectomy. I pointed it out as an option. Choosing such may fit with the values of others reading this thread, who are considering their options for keeping the size of their family within limits.

I'd stick to family planning and aborting if it fails at any point ...

Why remove the feature totally?

What if the need arises in future in case of unforseen havoc?

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by gforce5: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
OP, why are you surprised? The following factors are the reason for this nonsense: poverty, illiteracy, culture and religion. These four factors are the reason why Nigerians tend to have more children than they can cater for. Let's look at them.

Poverty: Most Nigerians (especially the lower class) believe that the more children you have, the more likely you will have a breadwinner among them who will wipe out the family's poverty(yeah right).

Illiteracy: Illiteracy breeds ignorance. When you are not educated, you will not understand the consequences of having more children than you can cater for.

Culture: Society tends to look down on women who can only birth to girls. The desire for a "male heir" is so great many couples keep trying to have a boy until they succeed damning the consequences of such reckless action.

Religion: The belief that "God will provide" has given many Nigerians the license to act irresponsibly when it comes to family planning. Most of them do not believe in family planning due to religious doctrine. They believe that God will solve all their problems with the snap of a finger.

These factors sum up the mindset of the average Nigerian when it comes to marriage and children. Just look at the commentators. They are already justifying such ratchet behavior on grounds of one of the above factors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by NiCurious: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

I'd stick to family planning and aborting if it fails at any point ...

Why remove the feature totally?

What if the need arises in future in case of unforseen havoc?

Thank you for your explanation. If that is what works best for you, use it. Let's hope it does, indeed, work. The unforeseen havoc you refer to...there are a lot of ifs, ands, and buts I can imagine, but discussing that would be a long side-journey on someone else's thread. smiley
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Khaleell001(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Obi1kenobi:

Mr man, it has nothing to do with God. It is African backwardness and ignorance that makes us breed like rats. Children are still seen as indication of virility in men. Women are still treated as baby machines and valued by their childbearing capacity rather than their intellectual output. This is why Subsaharan Africa is by far the least productive, most backward region in the world. There is a strong correlation between poverty and low education and breeding rates. Our cultural failures and unproductivity is the reason Africans have more time than anyone else in the world to breed.

Your argument is still one sided.
If population was a bane rather than a boon China will not be bulldozing it's way past countries with lesser population the way it's doing.
And you know how they implementatend their one child policy only to later rescind that decision.
Nigeria's problem has not to do with is population bit it's policies and creating the enabling environment.
Even countries that were into having less population are now paying couples to give birth to more kids because they now see the advantage in it.
Japan an advanced nation is looking deeply into this and I think may have started or have already started encouraging its citizens to procreate more based on the skewed population ratio between the old and the young.

And again, who is talking about women's education or virility as it were. Even at that, it is just one or two metrics out of many metrics that determine the over all out put of a country humans and natural resources.

All in all, poverty is not really defined by the number of children one has,but how he manages and he is able to enhance his resources within his reach.

The crux of the matter is, if you like have no children, if you like have only one,it does not guarantee that you would be better than those with more.
We have too many life lessons to speak from and stop seeing life based on statistics and books alone there is more to it than taking meets the eye.

BOTTOM LINE :
Life is a competition and not everything is assured.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Raalsalghul: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
James39:
See the minimum and maximum should be 4.

I can't give birth to 1 boy and 1 gal.

That's my take. I don't care what others think.

if your parent were so careful not to go beyond 2 kids you won't be here typing this. I'm sure you are not the 1st neither the 2nd.

we are 10 in numbers and we are doing fine.
Typical backward black man mentality undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Origin(f): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Have as many children as you can have a meaningful impact in their lives.

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Raalsalghul: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
razible5384:
weird mindset of this nature is what is caging this country in economical crossroads
I'm telling you.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
NiCurious:

Thank you for your explanation. If that is what works best for you, use it. Let's hope it does, indeed, work. The unforeseen havoc you refer to...there are a lot of ifs, ands, and buts I can imagine, but discussing that would be a long side-journey on someone else's thread. smiley

Vasectomy is an irreversible step and I can get you no sane human will consider that unless in medically critical condition that only vasectomy can solve...

So let's be truthful here, 99.99% will say NO to vasectomy just because they want to avoid more children
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Khaleell001:

Your argument is still one sided.
If population was a bane rather than a boon China will not be bulldozing it's way past countries with lesser population the way it's doing.
And you know how they implementatend their one child policy only to later rescind that decision.
Nigeria's problem has not to do with is population bit it's policies and creating the enabling environment.
Even countries that were into having less population are now paying couples to give birth to more kids because they now see the advantage in it.
Japan an advanced nation is looking deeply into this and I think may have started or have already started encouraging its citizens to procreate more based on the skewed population ratio between the old and the young.

And again, who is talking about women's education or virility as it were. Even at that, it is just one or two metrics out of many metrics that determine the over all out put of a country humans and natural resources.

All in all, poverty is not really defined by the number of children one has,but how he manages and he is able to enhance his resources within his reach.

The crux of the matter is, if you like have no children, if you like have only one,it does not guarantee that you would be better than those with more.
We have too many life lessons to speak from and stop seeing life based on statistics and books alone there is more to it than taking meets the eye.

BOTTOM LINE :
Life is a competition and not everything is assured.

You have made no single sense...

The post is weighing poverty effect on lives of children you bring into this world...

How can you live on a 100k salary, paying rent, and have no to 4 kids ?

So you have a plan on educating them?

Giving them a moderately good life on Your 100k salary which you also pay rent from ?

Well done

3 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Raalsalghul: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Abagworo:

[s]The harsh words some of you use on Nigeria amazes me.. There's room for all class of people to have as much children as they wish and take care of them.[/s]
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Raalsalghul: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
ememonl:

[s]Bro, don't work by sight, work by faith. I come from a family of 7 kids. We went through the toughest of times because my God fearing popsi will not compromise his faith to practice corruption. In the end what we gained most is character, humility, discipline and a fierce fighting spirit. No single sense of entitlement.

Today our last born is in a private university. Our first is a bank manager, second is a doctor in law lecturing in a prestigious university in Melbourn, I have just established a multi million naira factory, my younger ones are starting up real good.

Believe me when I say Nigeria is better now than before. I still remember during Abacha era when my family will have absolutely nothing to eat some days despite both my parents being senior civil servants. My popsi stayed beck at home on two occasions because no TP to get to work. People actually fed from trash cans back then.

Like I said don't work by sight. Work by faith. I know this because when I look at my popsi now am just happy for him. We are still coming up and he is already balling. Remember children are the blessing of God.[/s]
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Toneyo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
1Sharon:

Is vasectomy the only form of contraception you know

Family planning failed me twice. I mean two different methods failed.

Contraceptive pills gives my wife lots of side effects. I have to consider her too. She is human.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by 1Sharon(f): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Toneyo:

Family planning failed me twice. I mean two different methods failed.

Contraceptive pills gives my wife lots of side effects. I have to consider her too. She is human.

This is a nonsense excuse I always hear from black people. Twice?

Contraception if used effectively are 99% effective. If they were sooo bad, they'd be recalled.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Gerrard59(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Litmus:
Let us at this juncture sum up what we have so far: why is it that in Asia we have two nations with significantly larger population than Nigeria and one that share approximate population size with Nigeria and yet the West makes such a fuss of Nigeria and Africa’s population?

This is because these countries have a higher economic growth than Nigeria or most African countries. Indonesia has a trillion dollar economy something that no African country possesses. Which means those countries have more value than Nigeria and, rightly so. Moreover, if you research further, the birth rate of Bangladesh is actually reducing. Other than Pakistan, the rest are reducing and because Pakistan's birth rates are increasing does not mean Nigeria's rates should do same.

@Obi1kenobi: Although, we have disagreed on other topics, but you did real justice to this by reeling out facts esp on the aspect of "Brazil having a higher birth rate than Nigeria". Thanks for that.

@OP: I wrote extensively on the same topic more than three years ago (https://www.nairaland.com/3450586/poor-un-intelligent-people-should-not) and NLders chewed me raw and because of that I rarely comment on demographic issues bedevilling Nigeria as I have done my part at making people aware of the dangers of uncontrolled birth rates. However, I decided to comment after reading the entire thread and like I said, you have done your part of making people aware just I did and based on the comments, you can see that some persons are still bent on having children just because their parents had same number. These persons base their argument on ridiculous factors such as "God will provide", "Go ye into the world and multiply", "contraception is a sin" and the one which got me startled "wait until you are married". The last pointless point makes no sense as there are topics and concepts which any discerning individual can understand even without practicing them. I don't need to be married or a father to know that having lots children without resources to take care of them adequately is wrong and dangerous. Right from a very young age, I knew that uncontrolled fecundity is inimical to one's success esp if in a country like Nigeria where government's support/social services is/are non-existent. In fact, I had the belief of maximum of two kids is the best until I went to serve in a secondary school which reinforced my belief that two children is the best because I could not fathom why parents will deliberately bring forth children to conditions worse than theirs. I have read several publications on demographics in the world, got tutored by one of the best economics teachers and I don't need to need to be married or a parent before I know that procreating children one cannot take care is dangerous. It is akin to saying that the best professors of entrepreneurship at some of the best business school aren't qualified to teach entrepreneurship because they aren't entrepreneurs.

Regarding the talk about having a wife that will not agree to a man's plan of how many children they should have, well, it is why courtship is available. Meanwhile, I have met females who dread having more than two kids. One even corroborated my belief of having the first child after two years into the marriage and not the current "marry today, born tomorrow" culture we have around. So that does not hold, as the last thing a man should do is marrying a woman who believes because children are a blessing from God or are beautiful, then she should procreate anyhow even when she won't be the one saddled with the bulk of the responsibilities at taking care of them. Such ladies if ever married to, then the man should undergo a vasectomy and let's see where such "beautiful children" will come from.

Although, as a continent, we have an advantage with our ever growing population but without the right leadership, it will be useless and there would be strong restrictions at accepting us because we (the vast majority) constitute a danger to most societies. I don't know when as a continent, we will have the right leadership but after I read this publication (https://www.hoover.org/research/africa-2050-demographic-truth-and-consequences), then na wahala we get. Some sh!thole countries like Niger, Mauritania, Mali, DRC etc have FAST growing population in a stark absence of a functioning society.

Lastly, those who desire to born anyhow should do so and vice versa. Only that the former group should not come asking for assistance from the latter when things go awry because 8/10, they will go awry. It is the norm not the exception that households with limited income but more mouths to feed have an issue ensuring their kids are well taken care than the opposite. Folks who desire to procreate the number of children they can take care should find ways to seclude themselves either by restricting visitors, emigrating etc. The last thing one should do is being responsible for someone's irresponsibility.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Nuliberry: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2019
uninspired07:

If family planning fails, we abort.

We would not get into trouble as couple because we fvcked as a couple.

I fear Nigerian poverty a lot & all must be done to avoid it.

Easier said!!!
Abortion? On whose body?
Hmm, say not what u don't wish for please.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by NiCurious: 12:04am On Dec 30, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Vasectomy is an irreversible step and I can get you no sane human will consider that unless in medically critical condition that only vasectomy can solve...

So let's be truthful here, 99.99% will say NO to vasectomy just because they want to avoid more children

Ah, so they lack the courage of their convictions... wink
I will leave you and this issue alone now. Peace and good night.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Gerrard59(m): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Khaleell001 post=85331516][/quote]

This is not true. China unlike India is being able to bulldoze her way economically partly due to her one-child policy as resources which would have been used to cater for extra 300 - 400 million mouths are used for the current population. The major reason China changed her one child policy is due to the female infanticide parents practice because they want a male child and this ensured a distorted population arose. To balance it, the government decided to change it and even at that, current Chinese parents aren't interested in procreating more than one due to rising costs and the pollution crisis China faces. Then again, you forgot to factor in the kind of leadership China has vs her poorer counterparts. You cannot compare the vision and focus minded leaders China has to India or Bangladesh.

First, part of Nigeria's problem is that there are too many mouths to feed with limited resources and even the major resource is threatened by innovative technologies and everyone having same resource. If the enabling environment is created and true federalism enacted, then, some people in Nigeria will die of hunger with the kind of leadership the country has. Instead of being reliant of having good leadership one day, how about individuals take their destiny into their hands by having the kids they can take care of? Regarding Japan, it is not just the population numbers one is looking at but also the quality. So because Japan needs people, you think Nigeria needs same? Does Nigeria have a similar government like Japan? Infrastructure? Wealth? Economy? Even with the declining population, she has the third largest economy in the world while Nigeria, who you want Japan to mimic or think she is mimicking is number one on the list of countries suffering from multidimensional poverty. Japan, Singapore, South Korea etc can afford to increase their populations at their current state not SSA countries that depend on foreign aid for their budget to balance or borrow from rich countries.

All in all, poverty is not really defined by the number of children one has, but how he manages and he is able to enhance his resources within his reach.

And how well has Nigeria been able to manage her resources and the population she has? Is not hypocritical that you expect a family that has five mouths to feed on an income of 100K to be a great manager than the one with two mouths to feed on the same income? It is the norm that countries with low populations but greater resources manage theirs better than those with high population but limited income. So your managerial skills is an exception world over. UAE vs Nigeria, Japan vs Indonesia, Turkey vs Bangladesh etc.

BOTTOM LINE: Life is a competition and not everything is assured.

If you agree that life is a competition, then you would know that preparation is important in winning that competition and to prepare adequately, one needs adequate resources to cater for her contingents. Which is why rich countries tend to win more Olympic gold medals than poor countries. Remember, life is a competition. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by 1Sharon(f): 12:13am On Dec 30, 2019
Litmus:

Cos african population is poorer
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Gerrard59(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2019
1Sharon:

Cos african population is more than asia

Not true. Asia is more populated than Africa but Asian countries are richer while African nations are poorer and no one talks to a rich person anyhow. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by armyofone(m): 12:22am On Dec 30, 2019
Who is going to do the family planning? Tell average Africans man about vasectomy and they act like the procedure cut off the whole pen..is.

zed7:

Screwing for leisure is no crime. A lot of rich people do so also. What we should be wondering is why they don't do family planning.
Family planning is cheap and even free in some clinics. It still baffles me how people don't understand that they don't have to have kids just because they are having sex.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by 1Sharon(f): 12:26am On Dec 30, 2019
Gerrard59:

Not true. Asia is more populated than Africa but Asian countries are richer while African nations are poorer and no one talks to a rich person anyhow. grin

Ok cheers, have edited.

I read your lengthy post btw. Have you noticed blacks have issues with using contraception? It's like this with blks around the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section / Help! My Husband Is Acting Funny! / My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.