Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? (50228 Views)

Rise In Divorce Among Nigerian Couples After Relocating To UK / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? / 7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Liposure: 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
AmarachiAshawo:

You want to leave for Fulani to take over your fatherland? Are you not a coward Running away from battle? Do you think every sane one will migrate, no, they will sit back and fight for what is theirs.

Run away coward!
amarachi mu. My tomato jos. I decree may dis NY bring u peace, hapiness n prosperity
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Paultrium: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
You don't understand that this is nature. Sometimes it happens unintentionally.
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by StewamEmiya37: 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Religion plays a prominent role in how many children families have in Nigeria. About 50% of Nigerians identify themselves as Muslims, while 48.1% identify as Christians. Islam promotes large families and encourages early marriage and a polygamous family system. In Nigeria, which is a patriarchal society, the influence of men on fertility behavior is seen in many ways. For instance, men usually decide the number of children a woman will have. At the end of the day, it is much more fun to play funny would you rather questions with more children, so why not? cheesy
Re: How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 17, 2022
uninspired07:

You see the problem? Does one of the kids have to be rich? What they need is to be comfortable & be able to cater for themselves individually. And what you need to get there is a sound legacy of education. I didn’t get any inheritance from my father other than education & it’s serving me well. I also intend giving my 1 - 2 children good education. They should be able to take things from there.

Nigeria will be worse in 20 years time with northern Almajiri kids storming Lagos from the north. No southerner wants to even imagine the carnage that will happen then. By then, the sane ones will be watching Nigeria on CNN from better nations...

Here Is someone who was very fortunate to have foreseen the future Hmmm..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

My Neighbour Punishes His 16-year-old Daughter By Stripping Her Unclad / Whose Name Should Come First On The Wedding Invitations? / My Wedding Estimate 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.