Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (85302 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Moneystopnonsen: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Guy don't kill urself over a lash gone bad, she is just a gf. You never can tell what she does behind ur back.
Na who dem catch be thief

Faithfulness is mostly encouraged in marriage, because you are meant to know the dangers it will pose if u indulge in it, not just loosing the trust of your spouse but will also affect your kids if it leads to a separation or may be divorce.

So brace up gee, na nack u nack, u no kee person.

My advice is, if you are sure she loves you so so much, go and break up with her.
Tell her with an emotion laden face, that you want to quit the relationship because, had it been you were in her shoes you will do the same.
Whyne her with stories of how she has been the best ever and can't be replaced in all ramifications, u sabi her weak spot na, then give her a tight hug and pretend sob and tell her u will miss her, then go and never ever call her, or chat with her. If she loves u dearly in 48hrs she will be back by herself. But if she no love u my dear sorry. U just gave her a reason to justify her further hoe ability

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Diegostan(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:
Pls guys help me with the right words actions and steps to go about this..
Yes I was caught in the act.
She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..
I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.
Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg
She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now
What do I do

Just say "it wasn't me"

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
God forbid! I reject men like you in my prayers everyday.
Lol,you really got me there. But i'm curious about this your prayer o!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2019
lol,OP,i'm trying to imagine d look in your face when your gf called you out. That your babe didn't travel to anywhere jor. you have been scammed.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Surebet1717172: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
grin
[img]https:///view/laughing-gif-11069734.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Bro abeg move on
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by CopyJoe: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
You don't love her. If you do you wouldn't have slept with another lady.

I don't expect the lady to accept you back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Realfrankie(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
That one concern you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Olugbenga1234: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

. And gf traveled as far as four states away
did she though?. Jst asking

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by heffem(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by DCmonster: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
This shit gotta stop in 2019, I don't wanna see this kinda bullshit on nairaland front page in 2020. WTF!

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by chrischukszy01(m): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
And so! Na Man U be hate..
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Enwhen(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:

If your heart is not clean , your prayers will not be heard, and this particular guy maybe yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Exponental(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Confront her and explain it was the first and you were tipsy. Beg her and feel remorsed. Then swear that if you ever attempt it, may Amadioha
make erectile dysfunction descend on you. grin grin grin
She will forgive instantly.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Babara1994(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
Please can we be friends? I'm scared of men. Please talk to me via what's app.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by onadana: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Born2Breed:
Just few days and you could not leash your pipi.

People like you can't be trusted. Well let your fellow cheaters advice you.

You sound..,..well I reserve NY comments
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Timileyin1234(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
Village people at work

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by itsme01: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th ..

I was on this antibiotics since two weeks now and it really made me experience extra morning sicknesses (guys will understand) so we kept communication every now and then while she was away.

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down.. To my greatest surprise my window were flipped open all of a sudden low and behold it was my gf peeping through.. Omg

She had tried to come through the front door but it was locked . she probably had knocked but I didn't hear due to the generator that was on..
She called me my love and asked for how long I have been doing this then she left.. I was agog likewise the naked lady on my bed...

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

better rush and beg her before she starts seeking advise of her fellow wicked women who would mislead her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by GeneralPula: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

The lady left just immediately... I have not called my gf up till now.. I am confused don't know what to say or do.. Pls guys.. I love her and I have never cheated on her in a year and four months now.

What do I do

Just listen to this song

it wasn’t me-Shaggy and keep calm Mr.man

Everyone go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Happyguy201: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2019
The fact that she called you my love it's really something to be worried about plus

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Abidayo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
OG na him you be. But my brother, Just try beg but note no b your hand e dey. You don drop Ball

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by heffem(m): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Moneystopnonsen:
Guy don't kill urself over a lash gone bad, she is just a gf. You never can tell what she does behind ur back.
Na who dem catch be thief

Faithfulness is mostly encouraged in marriage, because you are meant to know the dangers it will pose if u indulge in it, not just loosing the trust of your spouse but will also affect your kids if it leads to a separation or may be divorce.

So brace up gee, na nack u nack, u no kee person.

My advice is, if you are sure she loves you so so much, go and break up with her.
Tell her with an emotion laden face, that you want to quit the relationship because, had it been you were in her shoes you will do the same.
Whyne her with stories of how she has been the best ever and can't be replaced in all ramifications, u sabi her weak spot na, then give her a tight hug and pretend sob and tell her u will miss her, then go and never ever call her, or chat with her. If she loves u dearly in 48hrs she will be back by herself. But if she no love u my dear sorry. U just gave her a reason to justify her further hoe ability

ol'boy see talent....bros, pls what do you do for a living?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Twoclans(f): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
Wait ohhhh is she not the same girl you opened a thread in October telling Nairalanders that she cheated on you .If she is, tell her you decided to pay her back .Life continues for both of you .

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Theenchanter2: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

She had traveled to her village to see her parents and she was to come back 2nd January. She left 24th

Today I met a lady in the morning while I went to buy my dog feed.. So I invited her to the house she came and we had little alcohol and one thing led to another we were on the bed pants down..

What do I do
no single sense of decorum.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by Egbetuaaa: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

better rush and beg her before she starts seeking advise of her fellow wicked women who would mislead her
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by FrankAkowe: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
You have failed a litmus test. Sorry, you have to carry your cross.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by tycomm(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Go and apologise.... Period!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by fatymore(f): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Smh for you.

If na me I would dump you immediately...

God forbid bad thing

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by beejay85: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
enshi:

What do I do
Accuse ur girlfriend that she never travelled in the first place and stick to it to the end.....
If that doesn't work ....beg her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by cardoctor(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
U r still learning
Re: My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed by BREYZ: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2019
Guy leave advise first, you jonz ooooh.
Na girl trust you dey use play so? Be prepared to have lots of issues after she forgives you, Thats even if she does.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

See The Gift My GF Gave Me. despite 50k monthly allowee (photos) / Big-sized Lady Slays In Bikini, Scatters The Dance Floor With 'sexy' Steps / Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.