Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (45035 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by mashad(m): 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
NiklauseFred:
cool cool

Give me two sachet...where can I get chips??

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by doggedfighter(f): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
GindoX:

Lols...

Doggedfighter, how we go take do new year naw
Show na
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It's very normal. You are not sick. You two were close and had a lot of memories together. You think about him and that makes you to see him in your dreams. It happens to me. Lost my mom 12years ago but I still dream about her. It gets really worst when I start imagining how it would have been great having her around and then once I close my eyes I see her.
Better don't go meeting prophets for interpretation because that will be the beginning of your problems. You are fine
Chef2000 pls heed to this advice for your sanity.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2019
Op pls ignore the fear throttling mongers for your own sanity.

I lost my dad and best friend four years ago and two years ago respectively and I still see him in my dreams every now and them. As a matter of fact, I saw my best friend in my dream just last week.

Stay positive and erase any negative thoughts whatsoever from your mind. Don't give negative interpretations to your dreams because it will solve nothing but instill fear and your mind will start to manifest problems you didn't have before.

In fact you should count yourself lucky that your friend comes to you in the dream, it shows your spiritual antennas are tuned into higher frequencies. Mediums can see dead people and even travel into higher dimensions to bring back messages from dead people to their loved ones.

Pls stay negatives free. Remember, whatever we feed our mind is what it plays out for us.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by NiklauseFred(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
mashad:

Give me two sachet...where can I get chips??

Ok the two sachet don show and as for the chips � ...ask lalasticala but mind you! him dey spice am up with snake cheesy
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by francesawesome(f): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Saltybear:

I don't think it's just religion, I think it's a very serious toxic, chronic mental laziness found in Nigerians .

The white man gave us religion but doesn't think the way that person thinks .

Alot of Nigerians are just so indolent and mentally lazy that they can't just bestir themselves to think just for 2 minutes.

This is why imams and pastors use them as they please. They offer the average Nigerian what they seek, paradise without working for it in the form of readily available tickets on a first class jet to paradise if they do their bidding

Hence why despite all the mosques and churches evil thrives in Nigeria

It's not the fault of religion

But the inability of Nigerians to think
watch it on YouTube, the white also see their dead loved ones in their dreams. Its very frequent with them
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by subcbouy: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.
Dream isn't foolish as people think. You need separate yourself with your dead relative, no connection between the living n the dead.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Christology(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

dream isn't as foolish as people think.
remember Nebuchadnezzar had a terrible dream and sought for interpretation, which brought Daniel into the picture.

Joseph had dreams of his brothers bowing down to him , he didnt see it as a movie instead told his elder siblings and father.

Jacob also had an encounter with an angel in the dream ,where he said I won't let u go until u bless me, after which the angel blessed him before leaving.
bro this ain't ordinary , make hay while the sun shines.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by GindoX(m): 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

Show na

Halls me. WhatsApp.. 32650520. Na zero seven zero
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by rayomata(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Dear Op,

The time is now.....

God be with you till we meet again.
Na was for this dude o
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by vivavik(f): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chef2000:
Please for those asking if I am responsible for his death please stop it, it is hurting me, If I was reponsible for his death I wouldn't have created this thread..... how could I even think of killing someone not to talk of my brother... I wasn't even in the country when he died.

please stop asking silly question
You don't need to make that point to anyone, let them think what they will, I lost an uncle I loved so much too, kept seeing him in my dreams for years, and each time I'd wake up sad, glaring and clear dreams o, but I got fed up and prayed about the dead and living not having any connection and even shouted out aloud for him to leave me alone and ever since then he's been scarce and I hadly see him, pray when you are uncomfortable.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by concept65: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
iRyan:
Op pls ignore the fear throttling mongers for your own sanity.

I lost my dad and best friend four years ago and two years ago respectively and I still see him in my dreams every now and them. As a matter of fact, I saw my best friend in my dream just last week.

Stay positive and erase any negative thoughts whatsoever from your mind. Don't give negative interpretations to your dreams because it will solve nothing but instill fear and your mind will start to manifest problems you didn't have before.

In fact you should count yourself lucky that your friend comes to you in the dream, it shows your spiritual antennas are tuned into higher frequencies. Mediums can see dead people and even travel into higher dimensions to bring back messages from dead people to their loved ones.

Pls stay negatives free. Remember, whatever we feed our mind is what it plays out for us.

Thank you so much for this sensible and comforting post. I am so frustrated with all these prophets of doom busy messing with the OPs mind. @ Chef2000 please come read the above post
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by princegasket13: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
If it is me , you must come and visit me there
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CDMHELPDESK007: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chef2000:

@Op, the dead has no business with the living.

Undergo an online deliverance here, no visiting the man of God or church, here in your home:

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by bishopsele84: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Your post below and the parts of interest

You saw your own death before he had his accident which was when you stubbed your foot and fell and he could not lift you up. He however died unknowingly in your place.

If you had gone out with him on that day he died, you would have been the one the truck would have hit and killed and not him.

So he took your place

The part where he wore the clothe in reverse that is inside out shows what happened to him was not meant for him but for you. Indeed he took your place.

However this is not the end.

Issues like this point at a pattern. Both of you were very close and have obviously done a lot together. Some good, some bad. It is possible that when a certain bad was done by both of you it attracted the fury of someone diabolical who wants both of you gone but you were supposed to be first.

You are being warned to be very careful. the danger is not over, only delayed.

My advice of earlier still stands. Seek God in prayer. The dark hand laid over your life has to be removed.

Sit down and think and i know you will understand a lot of what i said especially at the parts i put in bold.

God uphold you
You are a man full of wisdom.Gods blessings

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by concept65: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2019
oglalasioux:
You've got nothing to fear. This is evidence that you have a good receptive brain. There's absolutely nothing wrong here. Just pay attention to the dreams. Your brain will surely catch up with something useful.

Our existence is still radiating through the universe, even after death, just like TV broadcast (the first TV broadcast is still moving through the universe in this manner). Someone with a good brain can pick these up hence your dreams. This is how prophets and seers see things.

Don't let this bother you.

Another sensible post - thanks so much. Im so sick and tired of all these witches and wizards busy prophesying doom upon the OPs life. Chef2000 please come read above post

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Bigman247(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
It is not normal for the dead and living to be relating in dreams, that is the activity of familiar spirits. You have to pray against the occurrence because when it keeps happening, it will have a spiritual implication that will affect you.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Azeeztaophic(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
Seek spiritual healing
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by GMbuharii: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I had a close encounter with a ghost in 1984.

Yes, my hands were stained with blood but I never had any insomnia because of that.

I had a mission to assassinate Rodrigo Santoro, a diplomatic attache who was secretly a spy.

ivartheMENTAL. grin grin

1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

I wonder if God's word count in people's mind!

So many responses with no single reference to the word of God!

I even noticed many suggesting prayers, please to whom will such prayers be directed? embarassed

Well, God's word said

"The living know that they'll die one day, but the dead KNOW NOTHING, they have no more business with the living because they can't remember anything anymore" Ecclesiastes 9:5

"Their love, hatred and Jealousy is gone and they have nothing to do again under the sun" Ecclesiastes 9:6

"Whatever your hands can do while you're alive, do with all your heart because there is no work, plan, knowledge or wisdom in the grave where all dead person goes" Ecclesiastes 9:10

Some may argue that a spirit comes out of the dead body, but God's word said it's "the same spirit that was energizing all creatures that comes out, no superiority whether man or beast" Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

So it's you the living that needs prayers to erase the memory of your DEAD LOVED ONE, as for that dead person he knows nothing, can't do nothing, you can't help him, neither can he harm or help you! Genesis 3:17-19

God bless you!
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by TooMuchStuff: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2019
Maximus69:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

I even noticed many suggesting prayers, please to whom will such prayers be directed? embarassed

Well, God's word said

"The living know that they'll die one day, but the dead KNOW NOTHING, they have no more business with the living because they can't remember anything anymore" Ecclesiastes 9:5

"Their love, hatred and Jealousy is gone and they have nothing to do again under the sun" Ecclesiastes 9:6

"Whatever your hands can do while you're alive, do with all your heart because there is no work, plan, knowledge or wisdom in the grave where all dead person goes" Ecclesiastes 9:10

Some may argue that a spirit comes out of the dead body, but God's word said it's "the same spirit that was energizing all creatures that comes out, no superiority whether man or beast" Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

So it's you the living that needs prayers to erase the memory of your DEAD LOVED ONE, as for that dead person he knows nothing, can't do nothing, you can't help him, neither can he harm or help you! Genesis 3:17-19

God bless you!
Half Truths here.
The book of ecclesiastics or the Preachers is not detailed enough on some issues.
The rich man and Lazarus in Like 16;19-24 made attempt to HELP his 5 living brothers from HELL
John the Baptist was carrying on the inside the spirit of ELIJAH who translated over 300yrs before.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 31, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Half Truths here.
The book of ecclesiastics or the Preachers is not detailed enough on some issues.
The rich man and Lazarus in Like 16;19-24 made attempt to HELP his 5 living brothers from HELL
John the Baptist was carrying on the inside the spirit of ELIJAH who translated over 300yrs before.

All you just need to do is ASK QUESTIONS on which part of the scriptures you find difficult to comprehend Sir!

What the book of Ecclesiastes said is part of the scriptures that was INSPIRED by God's holy spirit {2Timothy 3:16} Therefore if you find any part of the scriptures not coinciding with another PERFECTLY, all you need to do is ASK and you will be adequately answered! Matthew 7:7-9

The case of Lazarus and the rich man WASN'T a true life story, Jesus is a teacher that speaks in Parables {Matthew 13:34 compared to Psalms 78:2} the religious critics he targeted to give the illustration perfectly grasped his message that very day! Luke 16:14-15

John WASN'T Elijah at all Sir, otherwise the scriptures won't say it is appointed for a man to DIE ONCE {Hebrew 9:27} if Elijah came back and die again after almost 300 years that he lived and died, it means that scripture is FALSE!
Jesus only made his listeners to realize that John acted as the one who prepared the way for a greater messenger of God, just as Elijah was a forerunner of Elisha a messenger who performed greater signs than he!

God bless you! smiley
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Well, God's word said

God bless you!
Jehovah's Witnesses sighted. op run for your dear
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Well, God's word said

God bless you!
Jehovah's Witnesses sighted. op run for your dear life
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 31, 2019
onedayatime:

Jehovah's Witnesses sighted. op run for your dear life

Run for your dear life

From the first and only commentator in the thread who referred the OP to what's written in God's word! cheesy

Isaiah and Jesus talked about people like you, you honour God with your lips but your hearts are far away from him! Isaiah 29:13 compared to Matthew 15:7-10

So of all those who have been answering out of the philosophical ideologies of men, the only commentator you singled out as a menace is the one who thought of God's word! embarassed

Hmmmmmmmmm, Jesus is Lord!

He said "BY THEIR FRUIT" Matthew 7:15

And someone like you will consider yourself a worshipper of God, I pity you! smiley
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by charity73: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2019
@ Op, open this link for online deliverance, God attended to me through this man of God, did not go to his church, just through whatsapp communication
https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/209#down
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Run for your dear life

From the first and only commentator in the thread who referred the OP to what's written in God's word! cheesy

Isaiah and Jesus talked about people like you, you honour God with your lips but your hearts are far away from him! Isaiah 29:13 compared to Matthew 15:7-10

So of all those who have been answering out of the philosophical ideologies of men, the only commentator you singled out as a menace is the one who thought of God's word! embarassed

Hmmmmmmmmm, Jesus is Lord!

He said "BY THEIR FRUIT" Matthew 7:15

And someone like you will consider yourself a worshipper of God, I pity you! smiley

Thank you for having mercy on me but pity your soul first. Tell God to save you from Rutherford's teachings. Those teachings are of the devil.

That is how pastor Charles Taz and Rutherford predicted the coming of the Lord 7 failed times. You are now deceiving yourselves that Jesus has come back since 1914.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Chikoboy0999: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is no longer a joking stuff bro u have to meet a pastor
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
onedayatime:

Thank you for having mercy on me but pity your soul first. Tell God to save you from Rutherford's teachings. Those teachings are of the devil.

That is how pastor Charles Taz and Rutherford predicted the coming of the Lord 7 failed times. You are now deceiving yourselves that Jesus has come back since 1914.

Hmmmmmmmmm,

What a pity? embarassed

So what exactly do you believe?

If you claim "Bible" then you're deceiving yourself Sir.

Because God used imperfect humans to pen down those words and NONE of them was free of blunders.They made lots of failed assumptions and committed so many blunders.

But why am i putting faith in their document?

Because Jehovah's Witnesses have used this book "Bible" to unite over 8,500,000 people from different races under the heavens, disarmed them and turned them into a global family of peace loving worshippers!

That's the promise the author of the Bible who claims to be the Almighty God made! Isaiah 2:1-4 Micah 4:2-4

And how will this become possible?

Malachi said i will notice people going to visit their neighbours and engaging them in discuss about God {Malachi 3:16} Malachi even said that's how i will distinguish those worshiping God from unbelievers Malachi 3:18

Jesus later commissioned it! Matthew 28:19-20

Of course there are so many religions claiming Christians today but only Jehovah's Witnesses successfully gathered their own followers to form a global family! John 17:20-23

When the world is crying because peace is found nowhere on this planet, humans have tried all sort of programs and FAILED ranging from

Olympic
Soccer
Festival of art and Culture
Music awards
Movie Awards
Beauty Context e.t.c all these were initiated to make the people stop manufacturing destructive weapons of war. But all to no avail!

While all these failed, Jehovah's Witnesses organization did it and the whole world can SEE that there is LOVE in this organization! John 13:34-35

Speak against Jehovah's Witnesses and condemn the Bible because that's the one and only group that has born WITNESS to the fact that with the author (God) WHAT HE PROMISED IS POSSIBLE! Matthew 19:26

Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL KNOW THEM" Matthew 7:15-20

So who are you working for, the God who promised and fulfilled it through his WITNESSES or those who are indirectly saying what God promised is impossible! John 8:44 compared with 2Corinthians 4:4

If they're able to cultivate LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS, SELF-CONTROL in their midst, anything you think or say against them has failed! Galatians 5:22-23
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

What a pity? embarassed

So what exactly do you believe?

If you claim "Bible" then you're deceiving yourself Sir.

Because God used imperfect humans to pen down those words and NONE of them was free of blunders.They made lots of failed assumptions and committed so many blunders.
But why am i putting faith in their document?

Because Jehovah's Witnesses have used this book "Bible" to unite over 8,500,000 people from different races under the heavens, disarmed them and turned them into a global family of peace loving worshippers!

That's the promise the author of the Bible who claims to be the Almighty God made! Isaiah 2:1-4 Micah 4:2-4

And how will this become possible?

Malachi said i will notice people going to visit their neighbours and engaging them in discuss about God {Malachi 3:16} Malachi even said that's how i will distinguish those worshiping God from unbelievers Malachi 3:18

Jesus later commissioned it! Matthew 28:19-20

Of course there are so many religions claiming Christians today but only Jehovah's Witnesses successfully gathered their own followers to form a global family! John 17:20-23

When the world is crying because peace is found nowhere on this planet, humans have tried all sort of programs and FAILED ranging from

Olympic
Soccer
Festival of art and Culture
Music awards
Movie Awards
Beauty Context e.t.c all these were initiated to make the people stop manufacturing destructive weapons of war. But all to no avail!

While all these failed, Jehovah's Witnesses organization did it and the whole world can SEE that there is LOVE in this organization! John 13:34-35

Speak against Jehovah's Witnesses and condemn the Bible because that's the one and only group that has born WITNESS to the fact that with the author (God) WHAT HE PROMISED IS POSSIBLE! Matthew 19:26

Jesus said "BY THEIR FRUIT YOU WILL KNOW THEM" Matthew 7:15-20

So who are you working for, the God who promised and fulfilled it through his WITNESSES or those who are indirectly saying what God promised is impossible! John 8:44 compared with 2Corinthians 4:4

If they're able to cultivate LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, KINDNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS, SELF-CONTROL in their midst, anything you think or say against them has failed! Galatians 5:22-23

Lets start from this

The Holy Prophets in the Holy Bible didn't make any assumptions of the events that will happen in the future, they prophesied it(foretell what will happen, they saw what will happen).
Besides Jesus said the day of his coming, nobody knows but you are trying just that through Pastor Taz and Rutherford

Who told you you are united? I have so many JW friends. So I know of how you people form groups in your denominations.

Now, lets talk about life after death
In your other post, you talked about when we die, that is the end. Have you not know? Have you not heard? What Peter said in 1Pt 3:19-20. If you haven't, read it.
Have you not know? Have you not heard? of Matthew 17:1-8, that talked about the transfiguration of Jesus Christ when Moses and Elijah appeared to him. You mean it was two evil Spirits that appeared to Jesus?
Have you not know? Have you not heard? Matthew 10:28?
Have you not know? Have you not heard? Acts 7:59 When Stephen was stoned to death, what He said while dying

You see, before Jesus came, little was written about life after death
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
onedayatime:

Lets start from this

The Holy Prophets in the Holy Bible didn't make any assumptions of the events that will happen in the future, they prophesied it(foretell what will happen, they saw what will happen).
Besides Jesus said the day of his coming, nobody knows but you are trying just that through Pastor Taz and Rutherford

Who told you you are united? I have so many JW friends. So I know of how you people form groups in your denominations.

Now, lets talk about life after death
In your other post, you talked about when we die, that is the end. Have you not know? Have you not heard? What Peter said in 1Pt 3:19-20. If you haven't, read it.
Have you not know? Have you not heard? of Matthew 17:1-8, that talked about the transfiguration of Jesus Christ when Moses and Elijah appeared to him. You mean it was two evil Spirits that appeared to Jesus?
Have you not know? Have you not heard? Matthew 10:28?
Have you not know? Have you not heard? Acts 7:59 When Stephen was stoned to death, what He said while dying

You see, before Jesus came, little was written about life after death

Please Sir the questions are much, which do you expect me to answer specifically? undecided
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by onedayatime(m): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Please Sir the questions are much, which do you expect me to answer specifically? undecided

I didn't ask you any question Sir. I jus want you to decipher what I wrote.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Difference Between Xmas And Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.