Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (44983 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dbarrzx:
pls be reasonable, this is memory flash due to your closeness and it happens to many, even me

it happens to everybody....

i dream of my ex girlfriends too....

means nothing special....
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by YungMillionaire: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

Too much ZEE WORLD is affecting ur thinking cool cool

Ok but what is responsible for your pour-ver-tea?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Afolabimills(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pls pray well what u dreaming about is not good God rest d soul of d dead I bet u it's not good dreaming about d dead that much u said pls b prayerful especially if he died young again n unexpectedly
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by safarigirl(f): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Afolabimills:
I don't agree with u since I lost my wife it's over 3yrs now I only saw her in my dreams twice for over a year I cried everyday she gave me a baby boy b4 she died so to me d dead have no business with d living whatever that man is seeing in his dreams is not good
this is your personal experience and should not be used as a gauge to determine what happens to others.

People see their loved ones in dreams when they die, there is sometimes, nothing untoward in such appearances. Other times, it is that the dead person cannot let go of their earthly companions. The Spirit means no harm.

11 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by WildChild00(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

We live in a mysterious existence that no man can understand the formation.

You might just need to tell him whenever you see him again never to come again.

Same thing happened to me severally when I lost a close friend. He always was looking up to me so much and we loved each other alot. Suddenly, Close friends in his shop killed him on his way home because they thought he was going home with some money he had made in his POS business(was doing well).

For months I kept seeing him everyday to the point I was scared. Kept coming sometimes he would talk, played with, some other time he would be going alone without talk to us or replied. He would appear so angry and unhappy.

I was forced during one dream, one day to tell him to pls never come back he should go and rest. I told him justice would be done to his killers(already arrested the killers then).

That's the the last day I saw him in my dream except once in a blue moon...
Sometimes it is not harmful but not good to be too much.

This always happens, in most cases when the person died before his or her time, as in young age, the possibility of the dead trying to come back is possible, that is why some people with deep spirituality suggest painting of the house where the dead stayed before he or she dies.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by philip0906(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Hmmn will you care to share?

I have had many dark dreams to the extent of me not being afraid of anything no matter how scary it is in real life....
He'll tell you tales and fantasies...He is a known joker in here

8 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Born2Breed(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
You are missing him.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

this what religion will do to your mind....

I don't think it's just religion, I think it's a very serious toxic, chronic mental laziness found in Nigerians .

The white man gave us religion but doesn't think the way that person thinks .

Alot of Nigerians are just so indolent and mentally lazy that they can't just bestir themselves to think just for 2 minutes.

This is why imams and pastors use them as they please. They offer the average Nigerian what they seek, paradise without working for it in the form of readily available tickets on a first class jet to paradise if they do their bidding

Hence why despite all the mosques and churches evil thrives in Nigeria

It's not the fault of religion

But the inability of Nigerians to think

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dreams are meant to b kept with urself... You don't go to fortune teller, pastor or imam to reveal or interpret dream for you. Only God knows d inner secret and he alone can guide right. The good dreams come from God while d bad one comes from d devil. Change ur sleeping position, pray before u sleep and pray anytime you have a bad dream. If you're on possession of any of d deceased belonging, kindly return it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Amalekki: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
It is perfectly normal.

*** Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Typhoonsbane: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
The problem of this country is it's spiritualities, a country where folks don't understand positivism can never develop, the lack of knowledge and acute ignorance is evident in the comments the op has received.
It's common sense, the only sensible answer to your question is that you were close while he was alive. It doesn't matter if you're conscious or not ,so far your heart still ticks your mind keep working hence the dream.

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin grin grin It is perfectly normal since you are close and still remain close at heart. Strangely you don't even remember he has pass until you wake up. The fact that he left his physical body doesn't mean he is no more. Just put him in prayers and try to decode the message he is trying to pass to you. The people at the other side are closer to us than we think.

4 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Amanda4life: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
In the dream, the dead either come with message, or sickness or maybe you are missing them

But seeing two of you clearing weed, and the eating , the wearing of clothes is not a good one.

Please you need serious fasting and prayer.

The choice is yours. If you like joke with it

Please also pray for your brother who was enjoying the Xmas rice and chicken with them in the dream

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by hope4nigeria(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.
what are friends for, go join him
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Saltybear:

I don't think it's just religion, I think it's a very serious toxic, chronic mental laziness found in Nigerians .

The white man gave us religion but doesn't think the way that person thinks .

Alot of Nigerians are just so indolent and mentally lazy that they can't just bestir themselves to think just for 2 minutes.

This is why imams and pastors use them as they please. They offer the average Nigerian what they seek, paradise without working for it in the form of readily available tickets on a first class jet to paradise if they do their bidding

Hence why despite all the mosques and churches evil thrives in Nigeria

It's not the fault of religion

But the inability of Nigerians to think

yeah....
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by lograr(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

The clothes he wore. Is it the one you can no longer find? Or the one you no longer wears?

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Codes151(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Slap him
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Atigba: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

He is calling you to join him grin
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

When i was in boarding school there were these twin boys who died from a car crash. We were all friends and they were travelling home for the holidays.

I had a dream about them even before we heard they died. In that dream i was with them but watching them from a distance and i saw them coming down from the same car that came to pick them from school back home. They both came down but when the second one came down he fell heavily to the ground.

The other one began laughing and wanted to help him stand but he could not and instead of pulling him up he too fell down and i woke up.

A few hours after this dream we got the news that both of them died in a car crash in the same vehicle that came to pick them from school. I guess the one that fell first died first while the other died shortly after.

Why am i saying this? You said you fell in a dream and he tried lifting you up but was unable to. This was the part that reminded me of my own dream.

Young man run to God in prayer and seek his face. This is not a good dream at all. Do not take it lightly.

If i am to use my own dream to read yours i would say death is knocking at your door.

Sorry if i am being blunt but that is how i feel

14 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Born2Breed:
You are missing him.

ofcourse....
thats all....
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by GindoX(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I had a close encounter with a ghost in 1984.

Come back here and tell us what happened undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
tsdarkside:

why....??
because you dream of somebody you knew....??

its normal....

Yes but it's not a good sign if it's getting too much. Good things need prayers, the not-so-good ones need prayers too.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Expert17: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Ok but what is responsible for your pour-ver-tea?

Because i HV bn FEEDING ur Family,......

But not to worry... Am still richer Dan ur household grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by immantoks: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lay your 2 hands on your head and cry out like thunder to the heavens like this My father, my father, cut off every evil soulties between me and my dead relatives and deliver my destiny from the powers of the grave in Jesus name.

Prayer number 2, every evil covenant with the spirit of the dead, break by Fire.

Pray number 3, I will not die the death of my enemies and I will not die with my enemies pray it loud for the next 3 days, thank me later cool
I knew they will come and be giving prayer points.
Guy, put your mind at rest. There is nothing wrong with you it is simply because of the bonding and love. just move on and fix your mind in some better things and consciously stop thinking about him. it's well bro
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Albinoworwor: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
It was a sudden death and it wasn't his time yet and that's y he's still hovering around and u c him because you two were close....I still c my own grandpa even after 5yrs
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by tsdarkside(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
SBL28:

Yes but it's not a good sign if it's getting too much. Good things need prayers, the not-so-good ones need prayers too.

yeah....it can get too much too....
but you have to understand the brain is a delicate organic maschine....

interpretin things anyhow will only confuse you....
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by highness25(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Na you kill am be that.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by YungMillionaire: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Expert17:

Because i HV bn FEEDING ur Family,......

But not to worry... Am still richer Dan ur household grin grin grin grin grin

What kinda phone are you using?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Bros my own dream serious pass you o.
In my dream, I normally see Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg , Benard Arnualt and Dangote .
Nairalanders please help me . What does it mean
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Ramanto(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Thanks I always pray after each dream.
Childhood bond is very hard to break, especially when it is a joyful one. Only fellow hunters can understand the level of bond and love that exist between two guys that go hunting together.
I think your dream could be a product of over familiarity. When I lost my mum, I kept seeing her everyday for almost a year. I don't think there is a hidden meaning to your experience.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Typhoonsbane: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

When i was in boarding school there were these twin boys who died from a car crash. We were all friends and they were travelling home for the holidays.

I had a dream about them even before we heard they died. In that dream i was with them but watching them from a distance and i saw them coming down from the same car that came to pick them from school back home. They both came down but when the second one came down he fell heavily to the ground.

The other one began laughing and wanted to help him stand but he could not and instead of pulling him up he too fell down and i woke up.

A few hours after this dream we got the news that both of them died in a car crash in the same vehicle that came to pick them from school. I guess the one that fell first died first while the other died shortly after.

Why am i saying this? You said you fell in a dream and he tried lifting you up but was unable to. This was the part that reminded me of my own dream.

Young man run to God in prayer and seek his face. This is not a good dream at all. Do not take it lightly.

If i am to use my own dream to read yours i would say death is knocking at your door.

Sorry if i am being blunt but that is how i feel
Superstitious bile,how can an educated fellow think like this,he is going to die because he dreamt of a dead person. I understand we're African but it's time we begin to reason like complete human beings that has evolve.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kirinwa: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

We live in a mysterious existence that no man can understand the formation.

You might just need to tell him whenever you see him again never to come again.

Same thing happened to me severally when I lost a close friend. He always was looking up to me so much and we loved each other alot. Suddenly, Close friends in his shop killed him on his way home because they thought he was going home with some money he had made in his POS business(was doing well).

For months I kept seeing him everyday to the point I was scared. Kept coming sometimes he would talk, played with, some other time he would be going alone without talk to us or replied. He would appear so angry and unhappy.

I was forced during one dream, one day to tell him to pls never come back he should go and rest. I told him justice would be done to his killers(already arrested the killers then).

That's the the last day I saw him in my dream except once in a blue moon...
Sometimes it is not harmful but not good to be too much.

Seems like you have control over your actions in dreams.

My dreams are usually blurred and I can't control the actions. Should I be worried?

Although its been long I dreamt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.