Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (44935 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by 3moses: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2019
The part that he wore one of ur clothes in a reverse side is calling for quick attention...

I would not like to scare you... But, make an urgent consultations to avert the impending evil that is about to drop on you... Truly, he loves you, that's why he has been appearing and passing you messages... The universe is mysterious, we don't have the experience to understand many things, cos, we die young and couldn't travel outside this human-habitat world...untill we get the opportunities explore more of outside world, then we would understand some mysterious things... Oyinbo sef, never understand UFO (unidentified flying objects). They only gave it a name.

Once more, that part attracts quick and urgent attention. May the heavens protect you.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by nextdoor84(m): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2019
If you see a dead relative in your dream; the following can be deduced.

1. If of a terrifying and horrible character, this is an organic dream and of no significance.

2. To dream of talking calmly to a ghost denotes consolation in your troubles!

Fear not its not a big deal.

Contact me if you've got a dream you desperately need an interpretation of.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by godwon01(m): 3:24am On Dec 30, 2019
bolseas:

Exactly.

My dad died in 2004. In 2014, He appeared to my mum during one of her night vigils (tahajud) and informed her that Bolseas has put to bed . A baby boy. He was that specific. My mum didn't believe because she wasnt expecting me to put to bed that period. I didn't tell her that I will put to bed thru CS.

Around 7 am, she went to do saara, on her way back, my husband called her to inform her that I put to be a bouncing baby boy. I gave birth around 9 am. My dad appeared to my mum around 2 or 3 am.

I went for my youth service when he died, no body told be he died, but I kept seeing his grave anytime I close my eyes. After orientation camp, I went home, in getting home,i went straight to where I see his grave, and it was right there. Exactly the way I see it in my visions...

I still see my dad once in a while in my dreams.
Nice deep down life experience .Wise Nairalanders need to learn one or two lesson from this scenario. Instead some will be making fun of this innocent lady. May almighty continued to be with U.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by godwon01(m): 3:26am On Dec 30, 2019
godwon01:
Nice deep down life experience .Wise Nairalanders need to learn one or two lesson from this scenario. Instead some will be making fun of this innocent lady. May almighty Allah continued to be with U.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Oyinlade07(m): 4:43am On Dec 30, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

If your brother was a seer,he should have opened a company and start getting paid for predicting the future,you would have been a billionaire by now ,all you need do is to stake on his so called correct scores,
Sir what you're spewing is GRADE A HOGWASH
I just pity your ignorance..Did I tell you he sees the game everyday??I don't know why you are too dumb to know some people have gift...Young man go home and talk to your elders..And you are foolish if you don't know the spiritual control the physical..There was a time I had a dream on four different occasion seeing 4 people dropping dead in my dream around January 2016.They all live in my street...They all died bf the end of that year...Do u call that prediction againThis will be d last time I'm going to reply you because I can see you have a baby brain..Age does not connote reasoning...I have lot of experience on that...That is how some fools will tell you there is nothing like blood money...U better be taking some things serious especially dream..
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:04am On Dec 30, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Simple Question.. Op. Are u married??

He's chosen you for reincarnation.
U are within his earthly DNA pool and loved

In future watch one of your sons acting/behaving like him. Just watch.

my brother how do you know ? i have same experience i always saw my late father in dream and wen my son was born he look just like my dad .i do not know about behaviour. he is way to young now but i will be watch him carefully hence forth
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by meshpips(m): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2019
Chef2000:

No I havn't had any near death expierence ever since I was born.

I think the guy died in my stead...

Here is my understanding . . .

the cloth is like FLESH.

Spirits need bodies.

He wore the INNER or BACK of the shirt (FLESH)

He wants to come BACK in FLESH that will belong to you.

You might have him re - incarnate as one of your child(ren).

There is nothing to be afraid of.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by GindoX(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2019
doggedfighter:

Who?? That one? Get ready for cock and bull stories

Lols...

Doggedfighter, how we go take do new year naw
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On Dec 30, 2019
bukatyne:

The dead has no business with the living.

Please pray and tell others to join you in prayers.
The dead do you have a business with the living but it's complicated
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Angeltjazz2017(m): 6:36am On Dec 30, 2019
ezugegere:
It's dream. Probably because you were so close while he was alive.
It happened to me. When my younger sister died, I was always seeing her in my dream, every blessed day! It continued for several months until one day she came, well dressed and looking really happy. Then she told me she was going. I was like, you're going? She said yes, and I woke up. Since that day, I never saw her again. The next time I saw her was when we had our twin. She came, carried the first one and prayed for her, I mean serious prayer. Since then I only see her once in a long while.
The life we live is mysterious. Religion cannot explain everything.
. do you know why people like your message it because of the last punch 'religion can not explain everything'

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Looks like you were supposed to be dead but he took your place and died. Seems like someone or something is after you and he is trying to warn you.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by clemzo101(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Those of you taunting that guy that says he sees vision in his dreams, it is a gift ooo, you people should better stop it. A friend of mine is like that, he sees things in dreams before they happen, death of people, admission and several other things. Even when his mum was hospitalized in the hospital, the woman was recuperating already and fine self, I expected my friend to be happy, I asked him why he is moody, he took me for a stroll outside the hospital gate and told me he dreamt that his mum died from this illness, immediately I became moody too because I know his dreams always come to pass. The woman died the next day. He also dreamt of his admission after like 3 years of seeking admission, he told me how I went with him to check the list on the board and we saw his name, lo and behold when admission list came out, I went with him to check and found his name, he even forgot he told me about it months before. I had to remind him.

The only problem is that he is not sensitive spiritually, my guy is a womanizer, if him for dey sensitive spiritually, I think he will do well as a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2019
jakandeola:
use ur sence and give good advise
you must be stupid for quoting me
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by rayval(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.

Get rid of anything and everything of his that is with you. Younger energies do not easily rest expecially for sudden death. Delete images and everything. He needs to go. It is best for him.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by rayval(m): 7:47am On Dec 30, 2019
bigfrancis21:

It's not a dream. See, after death some souls tend to hang around their former families, close ones etc. watching and observing how they move on after their death. Some souls hang around for a while for other different reasons. Your seeing her in your dreams was not coincidental - she was very much around you. When the soul is ready to cross over from the earth plane into the afterlife, they move on and their contact with humans become less frequent and far between.

@bold....thanks for this. A lot of people really need to start thinking outside the box when it comes to religion. There are plenty of universal truths beyond the scope of so-called Christianity or Islam and only when we begin to yearn for more knowledge shall we find.

It is not for monitoring..It isnt intentional for them.. when freshly dead, you are likely to even see almost the physical person. It happens because of energies.. for longer deaths, It is actually a bad thing. They are not rested, they havent moved on. It is not their choice, there are attachment still dragging the life back.. it is common with younger peoples death. It is a sad thing for them and for you.. and not someone love or protection as most people would think
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Rilwayne001: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2019
Once I saw my dead nephew in my dream. He was crying profusely whilst walking away. I was calling at him but my voice was not coming up. I was forcing it by all means but no, the voice was not coming. I could sense my frustration at the voice break in reality sef. He kept walking away until he got to a very busy road. There was quick movements of vehicles as if they weree moving in the speed of light. I thought he would not be able to cross easily so in other to catch up on him I quickly ran to meet him, but before I got there he had crossed. I was amazed and was just looking him as he walked away. At a point he got to a junction where he was to go off the road, he then looked back and our eye contact was established. His eyes was filled with tears. I tried calling him one more time but my voice could not still come up. He entered the street and I didn't see him again. I woke up instantly and terribly scared. At that point in time, a breeze blew my cotton off and that made me shout out of fear, while waking my roommate.

Ah! It was a very scary dream. The following day, I was diagnosed of Malaria. I take it, sometimes fever cause much problem for our brain.

BTW, I've seen more of my dead grandma in my dreams than anyone else. She would come to our house, and I would ask her where she had went to. She either say she went to Mecca or to Ilorin. LMAO!!
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2019
jimmychang:

I have dreams like yours ,I have a friend a female friend.Till now I dream of her.All the dreams about her are positive ,she was happy all through kinda like a guardian spirit.If you get what the op is saying ,you will know there is a difference.
op is fine he doesn't need to run around looking for interpreters. The more he reads meaning those dreams the more they come and more notifying ones
I have a lot of nightmares and ever since I knew I can't stop myself from having nightmares especially because I fear a lot, I stop bothering about them of even trying remember them. Dreams are only powerful and can only manifest in we give meaning to them. It's the mind that makes them come to pass because we wake up and become obsessed with our dreams that they begging to manifest. It's even worst when you tell people about it. They will make you more scared and read strong meaning to a simple dream that could have just gone with the night
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Masama: 9:02am On Dec 30, 2019
Either a mysterious dream with hidden message or Malaria.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by TooMuchStuff: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

my brother how do you know ? i have same experience i always saw my late father in dream and wen my son was born he look just like my dad .i do not know about behaviour. he is way to young now but i will be watch him carefully hence forth
I'm Spiritually Guided
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by realalesh: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2019
ezugegere:
It's dream. Probably because you were so close while he was alive.
It happened to me. When my younger sister died, I was always seeing her in my dream, every blessed day! It continued for several months until one day she came, well dressed and looking really happy. Then she told me she was going. I was like, you're going? She said yes, and I woke up. Since that day, I never saw her again. The next time I saw her was when we had our twin. She came, carried the first one and prayed for her, I mean serious prayer. Since then I only see her once in a long while.
The life we live is mysterious. Religion cannot explain everything.

you are very correct,, Religion cannot explain everything...Before the death my mum(love you mum),my believe was that once someone is dead it's over,the person can't be seen again(In dream or in life) but I was wrong, I see my mum almost everytime in my dream...Rest in peace mum...

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by jakandeola(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
you must be stupid for quoting me
is abomination broda ode. no enter 2020 with ur foolishness please. fooo.ol at 40
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by ezugegere(m): 9:51am On Dec 30, 2019
LegendaryArnold:
why didn't she carry and pray the other twin?? Was she a feminist?

Both are girls. I don't know why she prayed for the first one only. Maybe because she's the first. Coincidentally, this my daughter is so attached to me that my wife is jealous.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by lucky4west: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2019
pray fervently bro and break any link between you and the dead,pray against sickness and untimely death...you can get a senior christian to pray with you if you think your faith is not deep enough but seriously you need to pray

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by darlenese(f): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2019
it happened to me when I lost my sister
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by ELABBZ: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2019
Just keep praying for him. Ur nephew needs a lot of prayers from u. Cux dat d only tin u can offer for him (prayers). And just note that u will c him more in ur dreams wen u r nt praying 4 him and less wen u pray for him.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Adebowalay(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

We live in a mysterious existence that no man can understand the formation.

You might just need to tell him whenever you see him again never to come again.

Same thing happened to me severally when I lost a close friend. He always was looking up to me so much and we loved each other alot. Suddenly, Close friends in his shop killed him on his way home because they thought he was going home with some money he had made in his POS business(was doing well).

For months I kept seeing him everyday to the point I was scared. Kept coming sometimes he would talk, played with, some other time he would be going alone without talk to us or replied. He would appear so angry and unhappy.

I was forced during one dream, one day to tell him to pls never come back he should go and rest. I told him justice would be done to his killers(already arrested the killers then).

That's the the last day I saw him in my dream except once in a blue moon...
Sometimes it is not harmful but not good to be too much.
Kai.... LINUS....how can u decide to say something in ur dreams... BROTHERLY.....I HAIL THEEEEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Stillthebest: 11:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Adebowalay:
Kai.... LINUS....how can u decide to say something in ur dreams... BROTHERLY.....I HAIL THEEEEE

Stop talking like an idiot. Dreams happen sometimes with what you have been thinking(it is a result of sub consciousness). I haven't felt comfortable with how he came always and then, that could prompt my altercation in my dream.

Subconscious is different from deciding as used by you. Go and read more to learn. This is what you become when your education is low!

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Erediauwa:
Dear Op,

The time is now.....

God be with you till we meet again.

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CISCOBROS(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
Be very prayerful that you wont be next. It means death is knocking on your door. Everything you narrated says it all bro.

Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by mashad(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
Albinoworwor:
It was a sudden death and it wasn't his time yet and that's y he's still hovering around and u c him because you two were close....I still c my own grandpa even after 5yrs

You mean it wasn't your grandpa time yet too
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by shadeyinka(m): 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chef2000:
Please and please, if you still love to live, set at least 2 days apart for prayer and fasting
1. for mercy and protection from God
2. Against the spirit of death

Please, very serious if you care about living.

BTW: are you born again?
If not, please sincerely ask and you'll be given.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Albinoworwor: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
mashad:

You mean it wasn't your grandpa time yet too

Yes it was a mysterious sudden death undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.