Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (44974 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Angelacruz:
U r right...i do dream n it cum to pass

One small boy who thinks the world revolves around his small brain would come and tell you that it is coincidence

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Suremikky(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

So tell us the truth, do u have hand in his death?

Is he d truck driver that hit the boy?..don't be ridiculous jor

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Elxandre(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

My vision was in the first half and not in the second half where you say Chelsea was on fire. they were not on fire when i made my post. Check the time
Gimme correct score na.
I don't bet, but with your vision I fit hammer. grin
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by donMIG(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Guy na mud u wan mud b that oo
U for dei pray ooo
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
There is nothing wrong to see dead relatives in your dream. You are somehow still attached to him. Maybe you shold free your mind and make sure you don't think so much about hI'm again.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by mauriceju2(m): 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is the meaning of your dream
What you see is a demons called familiar spirit using the image of your brother to visit you for a purpose

Familiar spirit normally visit when people are trying or are turning away from custom or tradition, family ritual or village ritual etc

They will come with a massage that will reenforce those custom and traditions people are trying to turn away

Investigate you will notice that there is custom your family are not following again and that is what they are trying to restore

Their main missions is to make people disobey God so that God can punish them

Next time you wake up from such dream rebuke him in the name of Jesus and command him not to visit you again

Raise your right hand of authority up and declare by the authority in the name of Jesus , with the power of choice that God has given you to choose Who to worship that you are choosing Jesus , that you have reject the devil and renounce their evil custom

Please don't follow custom and traditions

Remember how God promised to give Abraham the land of Canaan after 400yrs because the sins of the inhabitants of that land was not enough to collect the land from them

But their children followed the customs and traditions of the their fathers and multiply the sins and when Moses landed there after 400yrs the land cry to God for justice and everything living was wiped out
That wouldn't be possible if they didn't follow the customers and traditions of their fathers because God is Fair he won't take their land and give another person unless they deserve it

Familiar spirit don't have anything good for you except positioning you to be punishe by God

Rebuke that spot please
Live a Holy and righteous life and they stay away from you

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by doctuw(m): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.
this is an important message. Red flag. Please seek spiritual assistance
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Aarondan(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Tell your dead nephew yo give you game like 15 draws
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Dreams are nothing but replaying events m scenarios in our subconscious minds
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by hemmaoshos(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
Same as me, I was very close to my late dad, before his death he came to me at night same time he passed out at the hospital.
After then I alway see him in my dream, tell me what to do, I was uncomfortable and I spoken with a man of GOD which he prayed over it and told me that me and my Dad are twins from previous life which I didn't believe at first.
After I married, I was blessed with a boy who look like my dad, no different from my dad, he behaves like him, always pray and give me anything he eats even if I didn't ask. If I call him my dad's name, he always answer.
Sometime I get scared but the love I have for him is so special.

9 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by oglalasioux(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
You've got nothing to fear. This is evidence that you have a good receptive brain. There's absolutely nothing wrong here. Just pay attention to the dreams. Your brain will surely catch up with something useful.

Our existence is still radiating through the universe, even after death, just like TV broadcast (the first TV broadcast is still moving through the universe in this manner). Someone with a good brain can pick these up hence your dreams. This is how prophets and seers see things.

Don't let this bother you.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Paulpak34(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
My brother, there must be a convenant btw both of u dat u nid to break with d name of jesus. Move closer to Jesus and He will set u free.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

Your post below and the parts of interest

You saw your own death before he had his accident which was when you stubbed your foot and fell and he could not lift you up. He however died unknowingly in your place.

If you had gone out with him on that day he died, you would have been the one the truck would have hit and killed and not him.

So he took your place

The part where he wore the clothe in reverse that is inside out shows what happened to him was not meant for him but for you. Indeed he took your place.

However this is not the end.

Issues like this point at a pattern. Both of you were very close and have obviously done a lot together. Some good, some bad. It is possible that when a certain bad was done by both of you it attracted the fury of someone diabolical who wants both of you gone but you were supposed to be first.

You are being warned to be very careful. the danger is not over, only delayed.

My advice of earlier still stands. Seek God in prayer. The dark hand laid over your life has to be removed.

Sit down and think and i know you will understand a lot of what i said especially at the parts i put in bold.

God uphold you
[/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by nkechiasogwa(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
You have just perfectly interpreted this dream. He needs to seek God's divine protection to avert the enemy's plan over his life.
CaptainMeks:

Your post below and the parts of interest

You saw your own death before he had his accident which was when you stubbed your foot and fell and he could not lift you up. He however died unknowingly in your place.

If you had gone out with him on that day he died, you would have been the one the truck would have hit and killed and not him.

So he took your place

The part where he wore the clothe in reverse that is inside out shows what happened to him was not meant for him but for you. Indeed he took your place.

However this is not the end.

Issues like this point at a pattern. Both of you were very close and have obviously done a lot together. Some good, some bad. It is possible that when a certain bad was done by both of you it attracted the fury of someone diabolical who wants both of you gone but you were supposed to be first.

You are being warned to be very careful. the danger is not over, only delayed.

My advice of earlier still stands. Seek God in prayer. The dark hand laid over your life has to be removed.

Sit down and think and i know you will understand a lot of what i said especially at the parts i put in bold.

God uphold you
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Aboguede(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
U are observing

I LIKE ur clear head analyses

I experience similar

And b4 it confuses me but learnt from u too

But I will like to read more about that dream of back to old school and seeing dead it can be annoying and very confusing

Zooposki:

It happens to me too. When I’m about to develop an illness, but it’s always about food that is not too good for my system, I start seeing dead people in my dreams until I change my way of eating. It has happened to me a couple of times. It took me a couple of times dreaming like that to figure it out. eg reducing my intake of coffee. Anytime I start seeing dead people, I know something is wrong or about to go wrong with my body. It’s like a warning mechanism.

Same way I see myself back in primary, secondary school or the university if I’m about to close a deal, then I know the deal is no good. It is a warning mechanism.

I have several warning mechanisms for different things, and they have never failed once.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by purpleprincess: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

When i was in boarding school there were these twin boys who died from a car crash. We were all friends and they were travelling home for the holidays.

I had a dream about them even before we heard they died. In that dream i was with them but watching them from a distance and i saw them coming down from the same car that came to pick them from school back home. They both came down but when the second one came down he fell heavily to the ground.

The other one began laughing and wanted to help him stand but he could not and instead of pulling him up he too fell down and i woke up.

A few hours after this dream we got the news that both of them died in a car crash in the same vehicle that came to pick them from school. I guess the one that fell first died first while the other died shortly after.

Why am i saying this? You said you fell in a dream and he tried lifting you up but was unable to. This was the part that reminded me of my own dream.

Young man run to God in prayer and seek his face. This is not a good dream at all. Do not take it lightly.

If i am to use my own dream to read yours i would say death is knocking at your door.

Sorry if i am being blunt but that is how i feel
Chef2000 follow this advice. Run to God in prayer.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

Perhaps to you dreams are normal but to some of us who have been able to accurately see into the future through our dreams we know that dreams are not just dreams.

E.g I was able to accurately tell a lady who her husband is through a dream i had. She is a single mother who felt nobody would get married to her because of this and had gone through relationship after relationship which failed.

She shared it with me and it really moved me.

A week later very early in the morning i woke up to go ease myself and as i lay down a brief sleep came over me and i saw this same lady with a guy and i was able to see this guy in detail and both of them were laughing and holding hands and i saw a ring on her wedding finger and she called his name in the dream and i woke up.

I called her in the morning and we talked. i described this guy to her and i had not even finished describing when she mentioned his name to me and it was the same name i heard her call in the dream. I told her to remain prayerful. I never told her exactly what i saw or about the ring or anything. i only asked her how close they were.

incidentally this guy is very close to her family but had never shown any interest in her. about 3 months or so after my discussion with her, the guy opened up to her about his intention. Today they are married. He has also adopted her daughter as his own.

A lot of you know absolutely nothing
[/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Youngkingjaey(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
hope4nigeria:
what are friends for, go join him
Not funny
If you don't have anything reasonable to say,
Keep quite and read comment

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

My vision was in the first half and not in the second half where you say Chelsea was on fire. they were not on fire when i made my post. Check the time
[/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by mamajaz(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Erediauwa:
Dear Op,

The time is now..... Wicked soulll... Op get mama nah.

God be with you till we meet again.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Bussreal: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
It is a very serious and spiritual matter. Just consult elders and tell d dreams to them. Especially where u saw him wear ur cloth, hmm! It ain't joke guy. Very serious prayer is needed plz! U can send me personal mail please (for more advice). bussreal4lv@gmail.com
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Sirmuel1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
My father died 11years ago but I still see him in my dreams everyday.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by bigfrancis21: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

On a soul level, you two probably have a deeper soul connection and this closeness could have stemmed from a couple of past lives spent together in different roles (best friends, close siblings, spouses etc). He may have shed his physical body but the soul connection is still there. It is expected and may last a few months to years before it subsides. I personally experienced the same when my late mother passed away many years ago. We were very very close (very deep soul connection) and I kept seeing her, or rather she kept visiting me, in my dreams frequently for about a year or two (for example I would find myself sitting down in a meadow or beautiful grassland of sort looking ahead and she would walk up to me on my right side and sit down and, in a loving motherly tone, say 'nna mo kedu', or sometimes I would find us together and discussing as usual like we did when she was alive and I would never remember that she was no more etc), and these dreams have reduced in frequency but once in a while I still see her (like 5 times this year alone). I remember a surreal experience I had a few months ago when I was driving home and remembered her and started reminiscing on the good days that we had, then I thought out loud, 'I just wish I could hold my mom's hands again and feel her...', and then forgot about it totally only to sleep that night and there she was with me and I was holding her hands....it felt so real that when I woke up it didn't feel like a dream. Out thoughts are really powerful. On several occasions I would think of someone I had not contacted in a while, and within minutes or hours their call, text or chat will come in! Fear not for, sometimes, people like this you were close to before their death, out of their love for you, may end up being a spiritual guide for the remainder of your life, guiding you and keeping you out of harm's way.

As for the part where you mentioned that you fell and he was not able to help you - it is symbolic and it means that even though you two are close and he hangs around you that there's a gap/distance between you two - a soul and one still in the body. Spirits/souls, when they are completely out of the body, operate at a much higher frequency/vibration than when we are still in the body. Thus, they can't get completely entangle with humans due to unmatching vibrations. The human shell really dumbs/slows down the vibration pattern of the soul inside it such that upon exiting the body at death, the soul feels like it just expanded and like it had been compressed in a container all these years. It's quite hard to explain.

For those myopic ones who are saying the dead and the living have no connection, there is indeed a life after death. First, we are all souls having a physical experience, and not human beings first who just happen to have a soul inside them. Earth life is only temporary.

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s][s]
CaptainMeks:

To fall to the earth and be unable to rise again means death my friend. Since you want me to spell it out to you in kid language.

The earth is the final resting place of all mortals. When you fall to the earth and cannot rise from it no matter what you do and this is seen in a dream it translates to death.

The car crash was their vehicle to this final destination which is the earth they fell on.

Based on the way you reason, your brain is clearly unable to capture some realities
[/s][/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

I do not believe the dead are in another world coming back to haunt me and that is where you are so very wrong. I saw what i saw and it had nothing to do with whoever coming to haunt me. They did not reveal to me what i saw (perhaps that is your assumption) but i never said so.

Goodluck with your personal realities and leave us to ours. What i know and have seen, you do not know and have not seen
[/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

I also said their second goal with come shortly after the first. Did you miss that. Both goals came within 7 minutes of each other. Plus First half was when my post was made. Show me your realities
[/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by runs360: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Zooposki:
Just means you are sick or getting sick. Go check yourself.
Broz take am easy grin
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Macon1212: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
ezugegere:
It's dream. Probably because you were so close while he was alive.
It happened to me. When my younger sister died, I was always seeing her in my dream, every blessed day! It continued for several months until one day she came, well dressed and looking really happy. Then she told me she was going. I was like, you're going? She said yes, and I woke up. Since that day, I never saw her again. The next time I saw her was when we had our twin. She came, carried the first one and prayed for her, I mean serious prayer. Since then I only see her once in a long while.
The life we live is mysterious. Religion cannot explain everything.

Deceased girl carried your twin and prayed for her? This is not ordinary you need to go for deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Kentrolevels: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
[s]
CaptainMeks:

One small boy who thinks the world revolves around his small brain would come and tell you that it is coincidence
[/s]
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by AgentNairaland(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
So No Joseph In Da House

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Zooposki(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Aboguede:
U are observing

I LIKE ur clear head analyses

I experience similar

And b4 it confuses me but learnt from u too

But I will like to read more about that dream of back to old school and seeing dead it can be annoying and very confusing

The old school dream just means retrogression. Seeing the dead just means a sickness that has the capacity to incapacitate if not taken care of. Most times a change in lifestyle takes care of the issue.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Macon1212: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Hmmn will you care to share?

I have had many dark dreams to the extent of me not being afraid of anything no matter how scary it is in real life....

The ghost already possessed you if you don't fear anything that is scary again. So if you see trailer on high speed or lost its break on highway you will not be scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.