Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (44973 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
My Dad died when I was born.

But He grew up with me, I even see him physically at times.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Aboguede(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Zooposki:

The old school dream just means retrogression. Seeing the dead just means a sickness that has the capacity to incapacitate if not taken care of. Most times a change in lifestyle takes care of the issue.

Kudos my G
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by bigfrancis21: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
ezugegere:
It's dream. Probably because you were so close while he was alive.
It happened to me. When my younger sister died, I was always seeing her in my dream, every blessed day! It continued for several months until one day she came, well dressed and looking really happy. Then she told me she was going. I was like, you're going? She said yes, and I woke up. Since that day, I never saw her again. The next time I saw her was when we had our twin. She came, carried the first one and prayed for her, I mean serious prayer. Since then I only see her once in a long while.
The life we live is mysterious. Religion cannot explain everything.

It's not a dream. See, after death some souls tend to hang around their former families, close ones etc. watching and observing how they move on after their death. Some souls hang around for a while for other different reasons. Your seeing her in your dreams was not coincidental - she was very much around you. When the soul is ready to cross over from the earth plane into the afterlife, they move on and their contact with humans become less frequent and far between.

@bold....thanks for this. A lot of people really need to start thinking outside the box when it comes to religion. There are plenty of universal truths beyond the scope of so-called Christianity or Islam and only when we begin to yearn for more knowledge shall we find.

5 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by ezhi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
you care about him so much,
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Babadimimu2019: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.

I lost my mum Dec 26th 1996. For over 10 years, I kept seeing her in my dreams probably cos i was young when she left us. As I grew older, her memory keeps fading in my thoughts and the appearance disappeared. Let me shock you, when my mum passed, I was taken care by my Grandma and Grandpa whom I have also lost in the last 1 year and 3 years respectively. Up till tomorrow, I still see them in my dreams. So relax, it's more of what has been deposited in the subconscious state of your mind. With time it will fade off.

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by stevups(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
You guys were so close
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Melian(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kentrolevels:
[s][/s]

You're sick.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Oyinlade07(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

Bro I just read your so called prediction and I put it to you that more than a dozen of people I watched the match with predicted that because it was obvious Chelsea was on fire towards the end of the game,any half wit with a functioning brain could predict that because it was obvious the how the match was going to end.
You dreamt your friend fell,but they died in a car crash, I put it to you again sir,it was a coincidence,not even a direct one because the events weren't that similar.
I shouldn't have responded to you but I believe you know nothing...An action has not happened and you call it predictionPlease do u really know the meaning of predictionWe have some people that have gift..If you don't experience something it doesn't mean it doesn't happen..My brother do tell me correct scores at times 2 weeks bf the match u still call it prediction.. If u don't believe in vision or prophecy then I'm sorry u are a living dead..

3 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Readerslead: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pray hard. The spirit of death may also be hovering over you. You can also see a genuine prophet for counselling and prayers
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Aboguede(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mouriceju2 has given you the right interpretation to your dream.

Although he ended his comment with ignorant insults to our warship system but he is forgiven for his ignorance cox it is not easy to do away with the white man's poison

You are having very serious message from your roots and if you fail to honour the message, you will suffer setbacks but not death for now.

Forget the face you are seeing, it is simply meaning your close bonding roots asking you you to stop going astray with the white man's fake poison

You and your family has traditional obligations to pay and if you look Well, you will notice that you people are having problems that you should not have had

The message is very clear, the earlier the better

And too every lost soul here

Stop disrespecting your roots

Stay away from white man's lies and virus for ur own good

Even Jesus in the bible said to Peter to go and pay to cizar it's right

Just recently a nigerian pastor died along with his children in Spain. All this are result of continued disobedience to his roots

Chef2000:

No I havn't had any near death expierence ever since I was born.

I think the guy died in my stead...
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by hope4nigeria(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Youngkingjaey:

Not funny
If you don't have anything reasonable to say,
Keep quite and read comment
you are scared! If I were you, I will invite him to come pick me. What is there, since he can't cross to this side but you can cross to the other side, simple
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by D1zion: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
bukatyne:

The dead has no business with the living.

Please pray and tell others to join you in prayers.
that is just the answer.cos he can't just be appearing to you like that.he's dead & should go to were he belongs. You have to take it very serious, don't just see it as a mere dream or coincidence, its real but in form of dream.he likes you & maybe want to take you along.but pls reject that spirit whenever you have the dream.take it serious & don't mind the people that are saying its just a dream. Act fast & let your people know about what is going on then embark on spiritual cleansing.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by vicben27(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
He still wants to go hunting in the spirit world with you. you need to pray Seriously it's not a good omen. go to a living church for deliverance and prayers against premature death. the dead should have no business with the living. it is well with you in Jesus Name.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Petdagr8t(m): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
Please for those asking if I am responsible for his death please stop it, it is hurting me, If I was reponsible for his death I wouldn't have created this thread..... how could I even think of killing someone not to talk of my brother... I wasn't even in the country when he died.

please stop asking silly question
I keep asking these questions; why are some people so stupid that they won't realize when to talk and when to keep mute?. Why should someone with his senses utter such a word? It's so disheartening but bro just be calm and pray over it by asking God to accept his soul so that he will rest in peace till you guys meet in eternity to part no more.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by gr8tone: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lay your 2 hands on your head and cry out like thunder to the heavens like this My father, my father, cut off every evil soulties between me and my dead relatives and deliver my destiny from the powers of the grave in Jesus name.

Prayer number 2, every evil covenant with the spirit of the dead, break by Fire.

Pray number 3, I will not die the death of my enemies and I will not die with my enemies pray it loud for the next 3 days, thank me later cool
please, I love the prayer points but why the shout? Can't I just speak up those words to God in silent? And he who reads the heart, can't he understand? No insult intended please, I just want to learn.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by micflo28(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
You are not close to God, his spirit has filled your void for God. Fill God and his words and pursue all that matters about God. If you cannot save him while he was alive, you can't save him now that he is dead.Bring God dear to you.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by ymstar(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

One small boy who thinks the world revolves around his small brain would come and tell you that it is coincidence
Stop this, u don't need it, it's not every body that likes to comment, some people like to read and observe the truth but they don't comment but deep down they know the truth and the ones who said it, you've analysed and spoken well, and to buttress your point, life is more than what we can comprehend, only the creator fully understands it. Respect to you and I think God blessed you with a certain gift of vision and understanding. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nmezor(f): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lost my dad two years ago, was pretty sad he left us....was sadder because I didn't get to see him alive at Xmas time while my siblings did...I felt he didn't get to say good bye to me...So I saw him in my dream .He was smiling, happy n that made smile too .He even requested for his best food , which was given to him n I was like daddy ain't you dead n he said yeah he is, that he just came to see me.Then I woke up feeling better .I guess that was his way of saying good bye to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Aboguede(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
You are correct but you just failed at the bolded.

God created this world and he gave every nations on earth ways to warship him as he wish

Indians have their to warship God and likewise others including Africans

The problem here is that we Africans like blink blink too much

That is why we always exchange our diamonds and golds for fake and little value products which the whites comes with

Imagine you here calling the African way of warship familiar spirits while calling the white man's name great

You just annoyed me but I will forgive for ur ignorance

Let this be the last time you will make such insulting comments against our belief system or the you will incur the wrath of God

At the Op. Yes, your dreams are clear informations from your home town about you roots and the earlier you take up your responsibility, the better your life will be meaningful

If you like call tb joshua and all the pastors in Nigeria, you will only be wasting your time

By the way, since you started this your white man fake god warships, how better is your life? I am talking from experience

My father was a Catholic cathokist and we paid heavily for those nonsense mistakes

mauriceju2:

This is the meaning of your dream
What you see is a demons called familiar spirit using the image of your brother to visit you for a purpose

Familiar spirit normally visit when people are trying or are turning away from custom or tradition, family ritual or village ritual etc

They will come with a massage that will reenforce those custom and traditions people are trying to turn away

Investigate you will notice that there is custom your family are not following again and that is what they are trying to restore

[b]Their main missions is to make people disobey God so that God can punish them

Next time you wake up from such dream rebuke him in the name of Jesus and command him not to visit you again

Raise your right hand of authority up and declare by the authority in the name of Jesus , with the power of choice that God has given you to choose Who to worship that you are choosing Jesus , that you have reject the devil and renounce their evil custom

Please don't follow custom and traditions

Remember how God promised to give Abraham the land of Canaan after 400yrs because the sins of the inhabitants of that land was not enough to collect the land from them

But their children followed the customs and traditions of the their fathers and multiply the sins and when Moses landed there after 400yrs the land cry to God for justice and everything living was wiped out
That wouldn't be possible if they didn't follow the customers and traditions of their fathers because God is Fair he won't take their land and give another person unless they deserve it

Familiar spirit don't have anything good for you except positioning you to be punishe by God

Rebuke that spot please
Live a Holy and righteous life and they stay away from you
[/b]

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by koolaid87: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Simple Question.. Op. Are u married??

He's chosen you for reincarnation.
U are within his earthly DNA pool and loved

In future watch one of your sons acting/behaving like him. Just watch.

This is too much stuff nah
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Righteousness89(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Heb 9: 27 It's not enough to delve into necromancy
If u are spiritually grounded in Christ Jesus , u need to allow deep spiritual events in dreams and intuitive perception to groom you to Life Mysteries. I'm Spiritual

so what's ur point Spiritual man?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by frozen70(f): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

He is trying to pass a message, but it's not connecting

Pls inform his family about your encounters

Probably there is something they will do about it
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Origin(f): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
The power of the human mind...

We all have different ways of grieving or mourning...

The truth of the matter is if you share is picture here, some who dont even know him may dream about him......

The power of the human mind...

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
ezugegere:
It's dream. Probably because you were so close while he was alive.
It happened to me. When my younger sister died, I was always seeing her in my dream, every blessed day! It continued for several months until one day she came, well dressed and looking really happy. Then she told me she was going. I was like, you're going? She said yes, and I woke up. Since that day, I never saw her again. The next time I saw her was when we had our twin. She came, carried the first one and prayed for her, I mean serious prayer. Since then I only see her once in a long while.
The life we live is mysterious. Religion cannot explain everything.
why didn't she carry and pray the other twin?? Was she a feminist?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by FemiEddy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

You are seeing a demon, masquerading itself, You need to reject such interference, You need to.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Typhoonsbane: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Oyinlade07:
I shouldn't have responded to you but I believe you know nothing...An action has not happened and you call it predictionPlease do u really know the meaning of predictionWe have some people that have gift..If you don't experience something it doesn't mean it doesn't happen..My brother do tell me correct scores at times 2 weeks bf the match u still call it prediction.. If u don't believe in vision or prophecy then I'm sorry u are a living dead..
If your brother was a seer,he should have opened a company and start getting paid for predicting the future,you would have been a billionaire by now ,all you need do is to stake on his so called correct scores,
Sir what you're spewing is GRADE A HOGWASH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2019
In this your if true, then there two things involve...

(1). Either your hand is involve in his death, but if you know you are innocent, then.

(2). The guy is trying to deliver a good message, thats why you like dreaming about you guys having good time.

My advice be say anytime it happen, wake try and remember everybody in the dream, the environment, if it is bush, remember everybush you guys like setting and record it down, follow each clue and ask question but not suspicious one o...
The guy might be trying to you about something.
I hope am right.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2019
Another interpretation may be that the guy is telling you to stop doing bad/evil things you think no 1 is aware, pray and pray and pray for there might me an evil coming your way.
Goodluck but don't take it for granted.

My opinion though.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by WildChild00(m): 12:25am On Dec 30, 2019
baby124:

So the name is random? That’s a shame... it’s a good book.

Not ready random per say, but absolutely it's a good book indeed grin
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Ubongdemaga: 12:26am On Dec 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] i will b d last person to attach importance to dream. How many times have i collect money, cars, meet governor, prominent people but when i wake nothing is happening? Dream no get meaning as far as am concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.