Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! (44978 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / I Keep Seeing Myself In My Secondary School,in My Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by enemyofprogress: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
He has come to take you home
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Geesaintagape: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
The death was sudden n premature that's why
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by donchyke1975: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Guy you better look for church that will deliver u from spirit of death
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Cutiekatty: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
It means the spirit of untimely death is around. Please pray to cancel death.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Karemarealty288(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
He is existing somewhere now. ....
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
Please for those asking if I am responsible for his death please stop it, it is hurting me, If I was reponsible for his death I wouldn't have created this thread..... how could I even think of killing someone not to talk of my brother... I wasn't even in the country when he died.

please stop asking silly question

For the sake of doubting thomases here OP i would like to ask you a few questions if you would oblige me.

1) Have you noticed recently that you have been experiencing some near death experiences or tragedies around you?

Think carefully before you answer. What i mean is if you have in some way averted or almost experienced situations that should have been certain death to you recently?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Tnity1: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kestolove:
Are u d one that killed him?
damn man that was what I thought
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by jimmychang: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
shocked

This what happens when u kill an innocent soul.
He will keep appearing nd tormenting u till u confess

What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Chef2000: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

For the sake of doubting thomases here OP i would like to ask you a few questions if you would oblige me.

1) Have you noticed recently that you have been experiencing some near death experiences or tragedies around you?

Think carefully before you answer. What i mean is if you have in some way averted or almost experienced situations that should have been certain death to you recently?
No I havn't had any near death expierence ever since I was born.

I think the guy died in my stead...
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by ENEMYOFGOD6: 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

Could this be a message or a coincidence.

OP.na you killed him,confess now before it's too late.
if you refused to confess,then you remain three years to live before you die.I give you three days to confess.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Blazebond(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please don't listen to all those scare mongers,it happens to me at Times,in short it was very strong when I lost my dad a long time ago,I made the stupid mistake of relating my dreams to my parternal aunt and I was immediately suspected of killing my dad,imagine the mental torture I went through and I was a young boy then,I was taken to spiritual houses and all kept on telling my aunt that I knew nothing about my dad's death,my mum and other family members from both my dad and mum sides don't speak with that aunt till today,just pray and ask whomsoever is using their faces to disappear from your dreams and they would disappear.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by jimmychang: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It's very normal. You are not sick. You two were close and had a lot of memories together. You think about him and that makes you to see him in your dreams. It happens to me. Lost my mom 12years ago but I still dream about her. It gets really worst when I start imagining how it would have been great having her around and then once I close my eyes I see her.
Better don't go meeting prophets for interpretation because that will be the beginning of your problems. You are fine

I have dreams like yours ,I have a friend a female friend.Till now I dream of her.All the dreams about her are positive ,she was happy all through kinda like a guardian spirit.If you get what the op is saying ,you will know there is a difference.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Enasuarez(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:
I don't know why but I keep seeing this guy in my dreams, though we were so close when he was alive (we usually go to set trap for bushmeat when the two of us return to the village when he was alive)

Before his death (a truck hit him and he died at the spot) I had a dream and I saw the two of us walking on the road, I hit my feet on a stone and fell down and he was unable to lift me up and I was asking him to lift me up but he was unable.

He died in June 2018 since then I have been having dreams about him which I do forget immediately I woke up.

But last week, I saw the two of us clearing weed in a farm and this morning I had another dream where we (his junior bro and my elder bro) were laughing and joking together, eating and drinking together.... he later went and wore my clothe in the dream, he wore the inner side of the clothe..

It is a revelation to you. Seeing dead relatives in the dream is a bad omen that you should not joke with. This is the spirit of death hovering around you. You must pray and fast seriously, separating yourself from among the dead, because the living and the dead have no business in common. You hit your leg on the stone and fell down unable to stand without help, all these are signs to it. Don't joke with it, there's no rational reasoning to this, rather this is God showing you of things to come. Let him that has ear hear the ministration of the spirit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

No I havn't had any near death expierence ever since I was born.

I think the guy died in my stead...

Did you have any near death experiences around the time he died?

You may say you have not had one ever since you were born but hind sight can reveal more to you
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Isholad11(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Though not too usual to dream of death close relation, but when it's becoming excessive like this you need to pray seriously.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Chef2000: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
CaptainMeks:

Did you have any near death experiences around the time he died?

You may say you have not had one ever since you were born but hind sight can reveal more to you
No, not at all.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by damoobaba: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Death is knocking on your door. You need to go for Fasting and prayers at a strong prayer mountain
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by spiritedtete: 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Shallow minds everywhere ehehehee. Op you need to stop seeing him.. otherwise you join him.... pray he should leave you. He is around you.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Depressed101: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The dead has no business with the living!!!

Be careful! Familiar spirits might use their closeness to attack you spiritually and it will manifest physically

Pray for his soul resting in peace whenever you can thats about all you can do for him for now
you are wise.how old are you again?

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Chef2000: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Demzlent:

The dream you had before his death, that you fell and he couldn't save ,you and the last dream that he wore your cloth inside out are the clues to knowing the meaning

And the interpretation of everything is that,the death that was suppose to come to you fell on him because he interceded for you when an attack was coming to you but he was not strong enough , so he couldn't repel the attack but fell on it as he tried to
Ironically that my clothe he wore in my dream, its inside is white while the front is red but he choosed to wear the inner side.

He was just moody through out the dream.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by CaptainMeks: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

No, not at all.

Your post below and the parts of interest

You saw your own death before he had his accident which was when you stubbed your foot and fell and he could not lift you up. He however died unknowingly in your place.

If you had gone out with him on that day he died, you would have been the one the truck would have hit and killed and not him.

So he took your place

The part where he wore the clothe in reverse that is inside out shows what happened to him was not meant for him but for you. Indeed he took your place.

However this is not the end.

Issues like this point at a pattern. Both of you were very close and have obviously done a lot together. Some good, some bad. It is possible that when a certain bad was done by both of you it attracted the fury of someone diabolical who wants both of you gone but you were supposed to be first.

You are being warned to be very careful. the danger is not over, only delayed.

My advice of earlier still stands. Seek God in prayer. The dark hand laid over your life has to be removed.

Sit down and think and i know you will understand a lot of what i said especially at the parts i put in bold.

God uphold you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by MisterDin(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
I remember when I lost my brother. We were so close, we had a lot of plans together. I cried so much then. I always see him in my dreams then, he was so unhappy. Always shaking his head. The moment i stopped crying for him, i stopped seeing him in my dreams.

Op, guess you are still mourning him, try and stop mourning him. You might be bringing him back
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by deavicky(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

just sell everything you've got because u shall meet him soon.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Lucentino: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pray against spirit of death, it's not normal at all.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by kinzd(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bro get rid of all his (dead nephew) properties around you including his pictures las_las you will be alright
Chef2000:

Ironically that my clothe he wore in my dream, its inside is white while the front is red but he choosed to wear the inner side.

He was just moody through out the dream.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by sixtus20: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
When somebody die is over he or she has no business with the living so pray very hard the person u are seeing in ur dream is not a humanbeing.pray to stop it.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by greggng: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Chef2000:

Are u sure u have no hand in his death?
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Aboguede(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2019
Plot bought
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Angelacruz: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
U r right...i do dream n it cum to pass
CaptainMeks:

Perhaps to you dreams are normal but to some of us who have been able to accurately see into the future through our dreams we know that dreams are not just dreams.

E.g I was able to accurately tell a lady who her husband is through a dream i had. She is a single mother who felt nobody would get married to her because of this and had gone through relationship after relationship which failed.

She shared it with me and it really moved me.

A week later very early in the morning i woke up to go ease myself and as i lay down a brief sleep came over me and i saw this same lady with a guy and i was able to see this guy in detail and both of them were laughing and holding hands and i saw a ring on her wedding finger and she called his name in the dream and i woke up.

I called her in the morning and we talked. i described this guy to her and i had not even finished describing when she mentioned his name to me and it was the same name i heard her call in the dream. I told her to remain prayerful. I never told her exactly what i saw or about the ring or anything. i only asked her how close they were.

incidentally this guy is very close to her family but had never shown any interest in her. about 3 months or so after my discussion with her, the guy opened up to her about his intention. Today they are married. He has also adopted her daughter as his own.

A lot of you know absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Angelacruz: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2019
True
Thegoodone13:
its better you do. Everything that happened physicaly has happened spiritual. It may come in form of dream.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by Chef2000: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2019
MisterDin:
I remember when I lost my brother. We were so close, we had a lot of plans together. I cried so much then. I always see him in my dreams then, he was so unhappy. Always shaking his head. The moment i stopped crying for him, i stopped seeing him in my dreams.

Op, guess you are still mourning him, try and stop mourning him. You might be bringing him back
Yes you are right, even now I am crying and feeling sad remembering how peaceful he was towards everybody around him.
Re: I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! by gistsky: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
It has happened to me before. It was ur closeness with him when he was alive.
What I did? I prayed a special prayer, and that was all.
If you don't, later you will be eating with him in ur dream, familiar spirit would take over thereby bringing setback to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) / Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.