Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (33983 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by YungMillionaire: 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
60 years old
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
This stupidity must end in 2019. Do what you like these things are not cast in stone

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
When you are ready to settle down, which should be very dependent on you.

No go turn person to Lord of the Rings. Like say you be padlock bf. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by godfrey01(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?

Bro forget fiancee for now oh.. Once you get one you will descover your 50k is not enough. Had made mistake regard this fiancee issue, but I have given up. The right time will come

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by enshi(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Immediately he starts paying his rent two months in advance, he starts sending home food stuff or money as the case maybe, he starts wanting to have food served him once he is home, once he has been in a wedding committee of friends trice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Seems you have sense because most nairalanders your age and even older than you are still spreading their decayed sem*n and consoling themselves with the excuse of being on redpill overdose .

My advice :- plan your life first and maybe own a house before settling down .
hey 16year old girl, dont be uncouth online

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Bro, start blogging Business Now and thank me later
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by tycomm(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
tongue
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by womenareapes: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?
let me advise you!

KILL THAT STUPID FEELING angry

If you want to have heart attack at early age, be my guest. undecided

Naija women are useless, I repeat Naija women are useless to have a serious relationship

Those apes roaming the streets have serious entitlement issue, and them will drain your life both emotionally and financially.

Apart from sex and bringing bastard to this world, nothing they can offer you. undecided

You are too long to be thinking of settling down.
Just find a young girl and be fvvcking her, that's all.

With that 50k salary of yours, you can accomplish many things like building House, taking good care of yourself, buying yourself a nice electronic to enjoy the flavour of life.

Once you dear add a woman into your life. BOY!
YOU WILL NOT ONLY HATE YOURSELF BUT WISHING YOU WERE NOT BORN undecided

You see those biitches out there called Naija women? undecided there are destiny breakers with low mental self esteem!. There are all just looking for who to dumb there miserable life on. Don't fall victim and spread the word.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by safarigirl(f): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
OP, do you have a girlfriend? Let us start there, before we get to fiancee.

Fiancee means you are ready to be married, if you are ready for a fiancee then you are ready for marriage. This your question reads like you are planning to make someone's daughter Lord of the Rings.

There is no age foranything, as long as you are an adult and you are emotionally and financially mature to maintain a relationship

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by KennieKingOba(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
its not necessary having a fiancee and have that ring on her for long like the lord of the ring... As far as you are bouyant enough and capable, propose to her and get down to walking the aisle with her. Well at 25 is ok Thats all. Tankyu

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by tellwisdom: 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Please send me your picture so I can avoid you when you want to beg me for money, tomrw sad

6 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Just make sure you are emotionally mature
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by safarigirl(f): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
pocohantas:
When you are ready to settle down, ehich should be very dependent on you.

No go turn person to Lord of the Rings. Like say you be padlock bf. grin

LOL, I didn't even see this your comment before I posted the same thing

Guy wan get fiancee, not even wife. He just wants to keep someone's daughter on Hold in the name of fiancee.

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Funmmyastic: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
According to the redpillers organisation,romantic relationship is a waste of time.Next!

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by osuolale95(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Following instinct works a lot...

You're getting older bro, you can plan your life with #50k.

God go help you

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Fash20: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:
grin

Fiancee or girlfriend ?

16yr old go and sit down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by DonBenny77(m): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

You should meet your wife now, you need to date for at least 2,3 years....

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by mogboyelade(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Pls hustle more and take care of your parent first, they've invested on you and this is right time to pay back. If you have a fiance and marriage sets in, you won't be able to take care of your parents and siblings again. Na to focus on your nuclear family go remain.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

If only you knew you have a solid 10 years ( 7 to 12 years) before you can start fretting about this
Why don’t you make money and better (develop and grow) yourself all round first? And take care of your family small? Where have you travelled to? Ghana? Kenya? SA? Nowhere? Won’t you explore the world in your youth? Or make money to do that?

And of course you can have a girlfriend or two or even more (serially o) before then but don’t deceive people about going to marry them ooo, lay your cards on the table.
Your post makes me sad because I feel it is a misguided one
But I could be wrong sha

This is what I would advise my brother or sister if they were your age and earning 50K monthly and contemplating getting tied down lipsrsealed
Cheers

8 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by MrSly(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

At 25 yrs, earns 50k monthly, pairs with a colleague in a room self contain. Oga it is a very wrong feeling. I swear.

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Goldenheart(m): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
smiley

There are families who are surviving on less than 18k per month. Lives in a room apartment and still moving...

Op just find someone who is ready to work this journey with you...

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by chukzyfcbb: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Marriage they say is for the ready.

When you are ready you know with all the fibre in your being, nobody will tell you.

If you feel that you are ready foe marriage, my brother carry go as long as you find a partner who you can TOLERATE and Can as well TOLERATE you. FIRE DOWN!
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by dalexy101037(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

Get a girl now... A good girl will stay when she sees your ambition, prospect. Having a girl when things are okay is not good.. You won't know if she love you for you or she just love your money.

9 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Midas01: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
You have divine wisdom. Everyone saying hustle more bla bla bla. Mark Zukerberg married his high school sweetheart. Bill Gates met his wife at a very young age too. Can you hustle more than Mark Zukerberg and Bill Gates? Yet they found time for love.

If you don't find someone who loves you unconditionally now, you may never find that again when you're 30 as that's the time when most people get desperate and end up with anybody.
Waterview:

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

I don talk my own.

12 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

when you are mature: financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by OgenemaroKessy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
My friend, it's a sign of responsibility and maturity that you think this way, some folks in their forties hardly reason, it all depend ofn what you want, like I for example, I wanted to marry at 25, but Amaka disappointed me and I have to find Inakeme, which took another two and half years, it has nothing to do with your salary, once your a hardworking man, and you believe yourself, Nwanne your good to go. I sealed � my deal at 27 and at 32 Nwanne I muchara Nwa, now am fully into my profession and hustle. The earlier the better. That's the only decision that I took in my twenties that am proud of. �

38 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by vicben27(m): 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Seems you have sense because most nairalanders your age and even older than you are still spreading their decayed sem*n and consoling themselves with the excuse of being on redpill overdose .

own a house indeed. naso them dey take own a house, all this small children wey manage get Android phone, writing trash.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by bukatyne(f): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:

I don talk my own.

As in the hustle hustle like all they came to do is hustle undecided

No living, just existing.

8 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by bonnyhope: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
At the stage you know you can Bleep her until she secrete that greenish fluid from her organ

Then nobody needs to tell you that you have reached the age
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Midas01: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
What's this redpill y'all keep talking about?
Riele:

Okay .

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Barrywhite15: 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Which state are you working, if its lagos, Abuja,porthar don't try it mind you if your fiance understand you like my wife you are good to go,I married my wife when my salary is 15000 now I'm collecting 30000 and we are living a comfortable life

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) / Why Igbo Guys Never Marry Yoruba Women? / Couple Shows Off Fitness Skills In Lovely Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.