Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (33970 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by womenareapes: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Ok, how is that? Cus am thinking. We have a laundry machine, cleaning bots. All chores have been. Automated. Why will I want a woman to be my slave? My problem is women manipulating men to extract resources. I understand that a pregnant woman needs support, so is the nursing mother, which am glad to support. But women just want men to work for them and give them all the things they have suffered for. That sounds like slavery to me.to top it all. Women ofen say they are special which implies that men are not special and wea created to serve women. Even thou we are physically more powerful than a woman. This is why I think men should stay away from women since we are not appreciated and are usually shmaed for our efforts.
my point exactly!

I will like you to read a book called "the manipulated man"

Women got nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Fash20: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Was that an insult ?

Just an observation .

First of all, I was just kidding with you when I quoted you initially.

You don't just abuse people anyhow. It's bad.

Thank your stars that I'm retired cus I would have ruined the rest of the week for you.

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by koyyess: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:

At this stage of my life how will I date or friend a girl whom I don't have any intentions of marrying and starting a family with.

To me girlfriend and fiancée are same.. unless you're referring to teenagers girlfriend and boyfriend relationship which has no future.

You seem decent. You are among the few that was raised well so your brain is working perfectly.

But I will advice you to wait till you get an apartment of your own. You have to earn more than that 50k enough to feed two mouths.

Listen, right now you can only date a student if you are that desperate. But students have needs and you may end up picking up financial responsibilities which you are not ready for if you decide to date/marry a student. If you wait a little, whether you plan marrying a working class or not, you will be well prepared for any responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Hmm .

Read my post with a relaxed mind .

The way you expressed yourself in words make it seem like you've been through a lot in the hands of women and you're only trying to fake thick skin here .
Hmm, LoL this is why I can never comprehend women. This Shaming again. I assure you its not any of that. I have observe and come to a conclusion. Like I said, am thinking like a man. Who hasn't been through some stuff, we all are but that's not it. I jus want to understand. Why men have to work for women, why do men have to die for women, why do women ecpect men to give them there hard erened money without getting anything In return except shaming like you have been doing since this conversation started.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fash20:

First of all, I was just kidding with you when I quoted you initially.

You don't just abuse people anyhow. It's bad.

Thank your stars that I'm retired cus I would have ruined the rest of the week for you.

How would I have know you were kidding in your first post .

My conclusion was based on your initial post Sha .
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
womenareapes:
my point exactly!

I will like you to read a book called "the manipulated man"

Women got nothing to offer
Yeah I put up a point and she has not addressed it but just shaming all through. Women just want us to play a fool why they get there way
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Hmm, LoL this is why I can never comprehend women. This Shaming again. I assure you its not any of that. I have observe and come to a conclusion. Like I said, am thinking like a man. Who hasn't been through some stuff, we all are but that's not it. I jus want to understand. Why men have to work for women, why do men have to die for women, why do women ecpect men to give them there hard erened money without getting anything In return except shaming like you have been doing since this conversation started.

I think you should go back in time and ask why they programmed men to do all the things you mentioned .
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by womenareapes: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Yeah I put up a point and she has not addressed it but just shaming all through. Women just want us to play a fool why they get there way

That's there characteristics, a typical fish brain behaviour always jumping to conclusions and playing that stupid victim game!

There IQ is as low as an lizard, so you don't expect them to have meaning conversation with ya!
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by akeensbussy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
mogboyelade:
Pls hustle more and take care of your parent first, they've invested on you and this is right time to pay back. If you have a fiance and marriage sets in, you won't be able to take care of your parents and siblings again. Na to focus on your nuclear family go remain.

Who told you it is his duty to take care of his parent....the parent gave birth to him and they are suppose to take care of him till certain age before they hands off. He too will do the same to his children.

So, the parent gave birth to him and invested on him to get returns?

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Charleys:
Invest in yourself, fiance go come.

It goes side to side sir
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

I think you should go back in time and ask why they programmed men to do all the things you mentioned .
Grt now you make sense. You admitted that what I said is true. You admitted that men get nothing in return in reality but sufferage. I have an idea why men are pragramemed to be so self destructive. That's becouse women rase children so they brainwashed the male. Again I m8t but wrong. The most important thing is the system was built to make men slaves. That is why we are here, To point out the flaws in the programming and help men live for themselves and not as slaves to women. That is the Redpill you so shamed for freeing men from their natural programming you, your self admitted was bias against men. How can a philosophy that tells people to admire themselves from people who said they are not special bad? So maybe next time, you should think before spilling ideas that target enslavement of men on the internet
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
womenareapes:

That's there characteristics, a typical fish brain behaviour always jumping to conclusions and playing that stupid victim game!

There IQ is as low as an lizard, so you don't expect them to have meaning conversation with ya!
Lol alittle harsh don't you think. Some women can be pretty smart. Thy manupulate men afterall so give them that plus am sure there are some women that are successful in science. So I think thy don't have a fish brain. They know exacly what they are doing. They are just being manipulative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Grt now you make sense. You admitted that what I said is true. You admitted that men get nothing in return in reality but sufferage. I have an idea why men are pragramemed to be so self destructive. That's becouse women rase children so they brainwashed the male. Again I m8t but wrong. The most important thing is the system was built to make men slaves. That is why we are here, To point out the flaws in the programming and help men live for themselves and not as slaves to women. That is the Redpill you so shamed for freeing men from their natural programming you, your self admitted was bias against men. How can a philosophy that tells people to admire themselves from people who said they are not special bad? So maybe next time, you should think before spilling ideas that target enslavement of men on the internet

All these long post just for women ?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by womenareapes: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Lol alittle harsh don't you think. Some women can be pretty smart. Thy manupulate men afterall so give them that plus am sure there are some women that are successful in science. So I think thy don't have a fish brain. They know exacly what they are doing. They are just being manipulative
yeah I know!

I have seen a very intelligent girl (book wise) but once it comes down to everyday life like experience and relationship, them got nothing to offer apart from there entitlement mentality.

The more a woman is been educated the chances of her been morally sounded is less.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by akeensbussy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
AreaFada2:
I like your seriousness regarding any future relationship. I hope you meet an equally serious lady.

But begin with a girlfriend. Very different from fiancee. Fiancee is with marriage in view and both families in agreement usually.

A girlfriend can still have 5 or more other boyfriends alongside you easily.

Although money doesn't buy happiness but lack of adequate funds will surely make your marital life miserable. Just how miserable depends on the type of girl.

With 50k monthly you are not ready for marriage. No girl wants to be "Lord of the ring" waiting 5 years to marry after engagement.

Hustle, save and invest before taking such a big step. It's not just a matter of age and emotional maturity anymore. Economic muscle has become VERY important.
with 50k, he can do a lot though, depends on the part of Nigeria he resides.

You don't really need a lot of money for wedding ceremony.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

All these long post just for women ?
Its not about women. Its about truth. Its about men dying, its about men been shamed for their efforts, its about men been manupulated for their resources. All this long post is me, A MAN trying to point out the obvious to you a A WOMAN. You have all the opportunity to bring put a valid point but you have non. Just manipulative tactics. This post is for the men reading this.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Its not about women. Its about truth. Its about men dying, its about men been shamed for their efforts, its about men been manupulated for their resources. All this long post is me, A MAN trying to point out the obvious to you a A WOMAN. You have all the opportunity to bring put a valid point but you have non. Just manipulative tactics. This post is for the men reading this.

Oh . Let me guess you're men's liberator ?

Jeez . You make it seem like men are the victim here .
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
womenareapes:
yeah I know!

I have seen a very intelligent girl (book wise) but once it comes down to everyday life like experience and relationship, them got nothing to offer apart from there entitlement mentality.

The more a woman is been educated the chances of her been morally sounded is less.

Hmm sounds odd but so True
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by AreaFada2: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
akeensbussy:
with 50k, he can do a lot though, depends on the part of Nigeria he resides.

You don't really need a lot of money for wedding ceremony.
Dude, wedding is one or two days only. Marriage is till the end.

How will he run a house on 50K monthly when the wife may not even be working or unwilling to contribute if working?

Yes many families in Lagos live on less than 50k but what kind of existence is it? Is the wife truly comfortable or feel economically secure?

These are things to consider.

Money stress is the biggest single issue in marriage. Some women even cheat up and down just to get extra money.

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Oh . Let me guess you're men's liberator ?

Jeez . You make it seem like men are the victim here .
Yes I see myself as doing Gods work, a Liberator is just right. You don't need Hubble Telescope to see that the dying person or the person Loosen resources, the persona that is been shamed like a wipe to a slave why he works is the victims. I come with points and observable facts every time.

So since this is a conversation, I will ask you, How are women the victims? Since you are woman I feel like you are in the best position to clear this thing off . we can only progress as a Species if we talk out common misconception.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Jhamzy(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
mogboyelade:
Pls hustle more and take care of your parent first, they've invested on you and this is right time to pay back. If you have a fiance and marriage sets in, you won't be able to take care of your parents and siblings again. Na to focus on your nuclear family go remain.
God bless you for this piece. Lots of young folks tend to forget about parents these days. Most are just self centered

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Yes I see myself as doing Gods work, a Liberator is just right. You don't need Hubble Telescope to see that the dying person or the person Loosen resources, the persona that is been shamed like a wipe to a slave why he works is the victims. I come with points and observable facts every time.

So since this is a conversation, I will ask you, How are women the victims? Since you are woman I feel like you are in the best position to clear this thing off . we can only progress as a Species if we talk out common misconception.

Theredpillguy , Looks like you have plenty of time in your hands to Debate on someone else's thread .
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Mydazz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
Have a Girlfriend when you can fully take care of your basic needs,
Have a Fiancee when you're sure you can add the burden of one extra person conveniently,
Get Married when you're sure taking care of at least 3 people is not a challenge for you.

#thatsmybit

5 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Godson201333(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
My Man, follow this formula. Income-liabilities=Savings then at one point of time, you will have the ability to feed another adult, then get yourself into the dating and advance to fiancee. BUT if

Income-Liabilities=deficit, then work hard bro!

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Theredpillguy , Looks like you have plenty of time in your hands to Debate on someone else's thread .

This is out of it. But since you asked I have lots of time for the continuation of the human speciaies in harmony. You say things without backing it up, then you try to shift blames and point fingers all the while providing no valid points. None, zitch, no one, zero
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

This is out of it. But since you asked I have lots of time for the continuation of the human speciaies in harmony. You say things without backing it up, then you try to shift blames and point fingers all the while providing no valid points. None, zitch, no one, zero

Okay .

I'm lost here .

How did this conversation start ? . And how many things have I said that need backing up ?.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ur age is good. Deep in u, if u re ready mentally, financially, pls go ahead
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

I'm lost here .

How did this conversation start ? . And how many things have I said that need backing up ?.

You attacked the Redpill philosophy, tried shaming it. Calling redpillers out, saying they are spreading decayed sem*en, you impliad that a man needed a house to keep a woman, (His House)
You said women are slaves,
You said women are victims
You also admited thar men suffer without any benefits through Natural programing, but disapprove the red pill philosophy from saving men. Etc. Just the few above could have used at list 1 valid backing.

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Lightangel65: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?

People don't just reason, 50k is barely enough for you, you want to add fiancee, invest in yourself not in bitches. Get sense
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
The stage when you comes financially free
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

You attacked the Redpill philosophy, tried shaming it. Calling redpillers out, saying they are spreading decayed sem*en, you impliad that a man needed a house to keep a woman, (His House)
You said women are slaves,
You said women are victims
You also admited thar men suffer without any benefits through Natural programing, but disapprove the red pill philosophy from saving men. Etc. Just the few above could have used at list 1 valid backing.

1 . They are really spreading decayed sem*n .

2. I wasn't trying to imply that he needed a house to keep a woman . He needs a house before getting married because he can't continue sharing a house with a friend when married and would have inferiority issue if he were to live in a house built by his wife .

Since most men won't agree to live in a house built by his wife , I came to the conclusion that he gets his own house .

3 . Did I say women were slaves ? . I think I meant men want women as slaves smiley

4. Who else is the victim ? Men ? How ?

5 . I didn't admit that men suffer .

6 . How did I disapprove the redpill ?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by tck2000(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

Apt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.