Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (34006 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Mypeople2(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
You are advising him to own a house before settling down? His salary is 50k today and to own a house he will need to work for the next twenty years without doing any expenses.

Are you not the Tata abi Pikin that her thread graced Fp? Stop giving kids advice because other people are trying to learn something meaningful
Bros how much do they use to build a house ? 50k times 12months = 600k ....600k times 20years =12million ....so as a starter, he will need 12million to build a house ?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TruthSpeaker: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Lovelies1:
Check my profile picture on how 50k salary can help you get a land

Most youth with vigour strength do check my profile picture and see how to start somewhere today

Low life 419er.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by K4daniel: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
Guy go develop your skills, get your masters and more certifications, move for a better job while doing master and new jobs shine your eyes and select base on your spiritual insight. Be sensitive because devils are so much outside never take decisions base on the outside look alone good character.

Cool lady that can grow with you..Do not go for yoyo girls or big breast and big this when selecting otherwise they will finish you and others richer than you will pick them from you.

Look inside the package and not the outside appearance alone.

6 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by emilfischer(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2019
50k and you are looking for girlfriend?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Midas01: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
Money does not rule the world, Power does. Money gives you just a bit of power but a person in power can still make or mar you even with all your billions.

Ahamefuna0001:

Lol.everyone got their different orientation and opinions.
Thanks a lot.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by jayjayolajide(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Alot have said it all,all I can say is that 50is not too small to get the right or good relationship,it's just matter of choice...but my own opinion is that get a good fiance or grfrd. because if u get money its very difficult to know the true love..start along journey from a step move...Olajide is my name

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by styless(f): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2019
Okechukwu leave woman u no go hear!
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by GreenArrow1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
OP let me loan you my girlfriend please. Date her for one month and you'll be living like someone who earns 10k instead of 50k. She fit chook me knife if I break up now.

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by 24kmagic: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
You should rephrase the question to At what age is ideal for a guy to start a serious relationship?

We never get one you de talk of two.

You can't be talking about a fiancee without having a girlfriend of 6+ months.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2019
At the stage you are man enough to start a home.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Midas01: 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
You're very very senseless and you have no one to tell you.
womenareapes:
let me advise you!

KILL THAT STUPID FEELING angry

If you want to have heart attack at early age, be my guest. undecided

Naija women are useless, I repeat Naija women are useless to have a serious relationship

Those apes roaming the streets have serious entitlement issue, and them will drain your life both emotionally and financially.

Apart from sex and bringing bastard to this world, nothing they can offer you. undecided

You are too long to be thinking of settling down.
Just find a young girl and be fvvcking her, that's all.

With that 50k salary of yours, you can accomplish many things like building House, taking good care of yourself, buying yourself a nice electronic to enjoy the flavour of life.

Once you dear add a woman into your life. BOY!
YOU WILL NOT ONLY HATE YOURSELF BUT WISHING YOU WERE NOT BORN undecided

You see those biitches out there called Naija women? undecided there are destiny breakers with low mental self esteem!. There are all just looking for who to dumb there miserable life on. Don't fall victim and spread the word.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Fmkevin: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Alaye double ur hustle
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lovat(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
styless:
Okechukwu leave woman u no go hear!
Onye asiri grin

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lovat(m): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
Midas01:
Your advice is also very meaningless so learn to make meaningful contributions before dragging someone.
Continue selling vaginal odor cream but don't bother to come into my mention again
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Midas01: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
That's a very lovely picture.
OgenemaroKessy:
My friend, it's a sign of responsibility and maturity that you think this way, some folks in their forties hardly reason, it all depend ofn what you want, like I for example, I wanted to marry at 25, but Amaka disappointed me and I have to find Inakeme, which took another two and half years, it has nothing to do with your salary, once your a hardworking man, and you believe yourself, Nwanne your good to go. I sealed � my deal at 27 and at 32 Nwanne I muchara Nwa, now am fully into my profession and hustle. The earlier the better. That's the only decision that I took in my twenties that am proud of. �

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
VANITY
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Fluency(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=lilmax post=85316282]Anyone can have a girlfriend

Does it include a 10 year old boy?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by miclil: 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2019
The way you live your life is your choice but my advice is stay away because it will weigh your down and you don't sound ready women are expensive
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by isama3(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
mogboyelade:
Pls hustle more and take care of your parent first, they've invested on you and this is right time to pay back. If you have a fiance and marriage sets in, you won't be able to take care of your parents and siblings again. Na to focus on your nuclear family go remain.
Lol, quite true, send me a pm, let's talk privately

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Seems you have sense because most nairalanders your age and even older than you are still spreading their decayed sem*n and consoling themselves with the excuse of being on redpill overdose .

My advice :- plan your life first and maybe own a house before settling down .
Lol. Well you said all. Decayed sem*n spreading it is. My life is planned, I own not one but houses, am not going to be a slave to girl thou. That is the Redpill. Go get your house too
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by hopsydboss: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2019
OP

Lemme make this clear; a successful marriage or family doesn't care about how much you have in your bank account. Find a girl who care about you and your future. Grow together.

I am lucky to find one when I was in the university. We are both graduate then, I earn just 60k monthly now, she earns equivalently 70k including her nysc.

I got a pending offer with FBN. We both are starting to write good professional courses. We save together, we both do 15k monthly each in mutual funds, bonds, eurobonds, most times she do more. It all to an agreed objective. We are during that toward having our own home before we get married.

We are both poor now but the future is obviously better with the grace of God. Find a girl who will love you by who you are now and grow together.

I am 25 too.

16 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Kirinwa: 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?

I will advise you like my junior brother.

First of all: take a deep breath.

Good. Congratulations first of all on your new job.

Let's get down to the basics. Its from clap, that a dance starts. Do you have a close girlfriend at the moment?

Do you intend to marry within 2 years from now? If not I don't think you need a fiancee. Reason being that its a liability. Majority of the Nigerian females take relationship as a career where they are entitled to salary. So how much will you be paying her monthly? #20k?
That leaves you with #30k, how about that?
Its irrelevant whether she's working or not because she will still be expecting something from you.

I believe I have answered your question.

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by mikeayus(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Congratulations man...I'm really impressed with your story

hopsydboss:
OP

Lemme make this clear; a successful marriage or family doesn't care about how much you have in your bank account. Find a girl who care about you and your future. Grow together.

I am lucky to find one when I was in the university. We are both graduate then, I earn just 60k monthly now, she earns equivalently 70k including her nysc.

I got a pending offer with FBN. We both are starting to write good professional courses. We save together, we both do 15k monthly each in mutual funds, bonds, eurobonds, most times she do more. It all to an agreed objective. We are during that toward having our own home before we get married.

We are both poor now but the future is obviously better with the grace of God. Find a girl who will love you by who you are now and grow together.

I am 25 too.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
I've come to realize that ladies are the same (online and offline). They think the same, reason the same, act the same, sometimes, I wonder if there is a central server or a satellite where they all receive same signals/instructions.

If Ladies, in consensus say it's when you have money that you should think of settling down, then so be it.

Unless, you are a disruptor, then you can change the general consensus and become a reformer.

Anything else, is just beating around the bush.

To answer your question, when you are financially stable, then u should get one. Like I said earlier, exceptions do exist.

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Adeevah(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Minimum of 26 and maximum age of 28
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Lovelies1: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
TruthSpeaker:

Low life 419er.

I understand fraud is on the high but a sting is something you try your best to wash out some people have benefited you can if you try to take a gut to glory

You can even bring 10 police men and 5 lawyers if you will to see if it's genuine

Below is a link to other properties posted on the page

https://nevoon..com/2016/12/own-your-property-in-anambra-state.html

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by BeRightBack: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
OgenemaroKessy:
My friend, it's a sign of responsibility and maturity that you think this way, some folks in their forties hardly reason, it all depend ofn what you want, like I for example, I wanted to marry at 25, but Amaka disappointed me and I have to find Inakeme, which took another two and half years, it has nothing to do with your salary, once your a hardworking man, and you believe yourself, Nwanne your good to go. I sealed � my deal at 27 and at 32 Nwanne I muchara Nwa, now am fully into my profession and hustle. The earlier the better. That's the only decision that I took in my twenties that am proud of. �

Cute son. This is what we call ' na my papa born me' - No need for a DNA test.

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Kirinwa: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

You think that if you had fallen in love in secondary school, that the girl will wait for you to establish?

You dey on a long tin.

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Lol. Well you said all. Decayed sem*n spreading it is. My life is planned, I own not one but Huts, am not going to be a master to girl thou. That is the Redpill. Go get your house too

Fixed .

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Bahddo(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
If you need people to tell you, you are not ready.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Kirinwa: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:

At this stage of my life how will I date or friend a girl whom I don't have any intentions of marrying and starting a family with.

To me girlfriend and fiancée are same.. unless you're referring to teenagers girlfriend and boyfriend relationship which has no future.

She's not a fiancee until you put a ring on her finger; hoping you don't make her, lord of the rings.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by tomdon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

Ridiculous
What will they be doing together. Obviously fùcking. And he's not to marry yet as you said, at least you're talking about relationship not marriage.
25 is not too young but that salary is too young guy. Forget marriage for now unless you see babe wey get enough bar and you're a gold digger. If not just make friends with a lady or a few ladies while bettering your fortune, but forget love for now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Weird Things Men Love In Women / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.