Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? (34013 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / Ladies What Stage Of Baldness Are You In? / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?
Fiancee ko, Fiansex ni!!!

Romantic relationship is overrated.. .

People are just looking for sex and money!! Audio love everywhere!!!!

Be the best you can ever be with your Hustle..

Then you can think of establishing Romantic relationships.. which can be very dicey!!!

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Hordbaz(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kindly be patient, hustle oo 50k eee nah small money, there are some things you need to get done before you marry. Just put God first on everything and He will lead and show you the way.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:
grin

Fiancee or girlfriend ?
Definition of terms grin
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:

At this stage of my life how will I date or friend a girl whom I don't have any intentions of marrying and starting a family with.

To me girlfriend and fiancée are same.. unless you're referring to teenagers girlfriend and boyfriend relationship which has no future.
According to you..

What about according to the girl?? tongue
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by adeiza4u(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

Dear OP, please be mindful of this. I still regret such a mistake till now, chasing true loves away all through my school days both Sec and uni... But make sure you pray about it before settling down with one, so you won't settle down with a deceiver.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Cjayboy: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
My Brother, please and please.. I,beg of you..
Kindly make savings and diversify your streams of income, before girlfriend.. That thing carry its own wahala oo which chop your money small and before you know it,insolvent sets in and the babe go run away.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
lovat:
Go and tell Nna gi to get sense.

Social media has given you ticket to talk trash.
You know her offline?? shocked
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by SirJonse(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
With that shoe of urs, I don't think u are ready.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Ok, how is that? Cus am thinking. We have a laundry machine, cleaning bots. All chores have been. Automated. Why will I want a woman to be my slave? My problem is women manipulating men to extract resources. I understand that a pregnant woman needs support, so is the nursing mother, which am glad to support. But women just want men to work for them and give them all the things they have suffered for. That sounds like slavery to me.to top it all. Women ofen say they are special which implies that men are not special and wea created to serve women. Even thou we are physically more powerful than a woman. This is why I think men should stay away from women since we are not appreciated and are usually shmaed for our efforts.

Why do you sound depressed ?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
womenareapes:
let me advise you!

KILL THAT STUPID FEELING angry

If you want to have heart attack at early age, be my guest. undecided

Naija women are useless, I repeat Naija women are useless to have a serious relationship

Those apes roaming the streets have serious entitlement issue, and them will drain your life both emotionally and financially.

Apart from sex and bringing bastard to this world, nothing they can offer you. undecided

You are too long to be thinking of settling down.
Just find a young girl and be fvvcking her, that's all.

With that 50k salary of yours, you can accomplish many things like building House, taking good care of yourself, buying yourself a nice electronic to enjoy the flavour of life.

Once you dear add a woman into your life. BOY!
YOU WILL NOT ONLY HATE YOURSELF BUT WISHING YOU WERE NOT BORN undecided

You see those biitches out there called Naija women? undecided there are destiny breakers with low mental self esteem!. There are all just looking for who to dumb there miserable life on. Don't fall victim and spread the word.
This is a very strong comment oo
Wetin Naija girls do you??

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
mogboyelade:
Pls hustle more and take care of your parent first, they've invested on you and this is right time to pay back. If you have a fiance and marriage sets in, you won't be able to take care of your parents and siblings again. Na to focus on your nuclear family go remain.
Which Country did you come from??
See consideration ooo shocked shocked shocked
Very rare mindset!! Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Kirinwa: 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mypeople2:
My guy, you mean he should be paying 20k to a babe from his salary of 50k? Which kind work she dey do for am to warrant 40% of his salary ?

Its not about what I mean but the reality on ground. She may not ask for the #20 000 directly but somehow by the time you calculate how much have left your hand ontop her matter you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by lovat(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
eni4real:
You know her offline?? shocked
Her thread graced Fp and she is not more than 15 years old. Click on her profile to see the thread
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Slynation(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

I'm a 25years old guy who who just completed my NYSC and got a job which pays me 50K monthly salary. I paired with a colleague at work to rent a single room self contain.

I have this mixed feeling that am over due to have a fiancée. I don't know if this feeling is wrong. I'm I good to have a serious girlfriend or fiancée at this stage of my life?
Young Boys are getting broke because they play the role of a husband too early in a relationship...Focus on your vision!!
I have been abiding by this rule for months now, and things have improved financially for me, it doesn't mean i don't have a GF shaah, don't just loose focus...!!

3 Likes

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Ryocaj(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
It is only in Nigeria that a gf is a liability.. she becomes a responsibility.. Guy u don't need a gf.. just play ur game straight.. is it not sex.. u go bleep tire..
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by doggedfighter(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
vicben27:
own a house indeed. naso them dey take own a house, all this small children wey manage get Android phone, writing trash.
grin grin grin grin grin all are advice grin

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by doggedfighter(f): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Midas01:
What's this redpill y'all keep talking about?
Ask Martinez and ubunja grin
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

Yes u can have a gf bt that’s if U can find a decent one who wud push u to become better rather than fleece u bt i must confess they are rare and hard to find especially if u like pretty ones. Most come with baggage and drama u don’t even need at this developmental stage of ur life so I may suggest there nothing wrong in developing urself and career for the next 2year and finding sm1 then. It depends on how u want to Plan ur life.

Have u ever had a gf or relationship b4 or is all this new to u?

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by doggedfighter(f): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

When I type own a house I meant rent one that he doesn't share with a friend .
Owning and renting are they same?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by stevups(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Waterview:
Hustle more hustle more hustle more.

This is the problem with Nigerians, we chase money a lot, that's why it'll be very hard to see a selfless politician, greediness has eaten deep into our system no thanks to our barbaric culture.
I made a mistake when I was in Sec. School which am still regretting till today; I couldn't find love in Sec school, it good to find somebody you'll love unconditionally (vice versa) at a very tender age.

Op you need to find someone now, it might be too late to see true love when you turns 30+, find someone that both of you will grow (in love) together.

Don't listen to the ones shouting hustle more above.

50k is not too small, at least you talking about relationship not marriage.

I don talk my own.

All your points here are meaningful
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by AgentNairaland(f): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
Indomie Generation I Pity You.. Well At Age 13 Is Good To Get Fiancee
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by juliusijidola: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:
Matured minds please.

O Boi Hustle O!!!
Make your girlfriend no use you as sidechick
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by runs360: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Charleys:
Invest in yourself, fiance go come.
My brother. God bless you. That's wisdom.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by poweredcom(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Not with Nigerian gals they are all if not all 80 percent pests and not it

Man hustle o and use woman do yeye

Only 20 percent of naija gals are worth it and d 20 percent are scarce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Mrshape: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
Barrywhite15:
Which state are you working, if its lagos, Abuja,porthar don't try it mind you if your fiance understand you like my wife you are good to go,I married my wife when my salary is 15000 now I'm collecting 30000 and we are living a comfortable life
How you guys take day do the miracle?
I earn more than twice that 30K but the comfortable life make you talk no too comfortable for me o.
And I am single @26
Although I don't plan to marry till 34
Because I still get two different degrees to acquire.
Which state you day?
Show me the code baba.
If possible your food timetable you fit snap and send.?
Because Na feeding day consume pass
Meanwhile I day Edo state

1 Like

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by TheRedpillguy: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Why do you sound depressed ?
Wow that's all you got from that?
I put out a point and you choose to attack my character instead of addressing the point. Ok am not depressed. I honestly think women use men like slaves to make there lives better.
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Fash20: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Only if your head is decorated with dollars .

Dollars? I'm disappointed... My head is made up of gold...
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fash20:

Dollars? I'm disappointed... My head is made up of gold...
No wonder you lack sense .
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Wow that's all you got from that?
I put out a point and you choose to attack my character instead of addressing the point. Ok am not depressed. I honestly think women use men like slaves to make there lives better.

Hmm .

Read my post with a relaxed mind .

The way you expressed yourself in words make it seem like you've been through a lot in the hands of women and you're only trying to fake thick skin here .
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Fash20: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

No wonder you lack sense .
What! Why the insult?
Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by koyyess: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Riele:

Okay .

Seems you have sense because most nairalanders your age and even older than you are still spreading their decayed sem*n and consoling themselves with the excuse of being on redpill overdose .

My advice :- plan your life first and maybe own a house before settling down .

Decayed sem*n indeed.

1 Share

Re: At What Stage In Life Is It Okay For A Man To Have A Fiancée? by Riele(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Fash20:
What! Why the insult?
Was that an insult ?
Just an observation .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.