Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? (57543 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Kendroid: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

a man with vision and focus wont be earning 30k. i believe in spousal support, both couples should work, combine income but 30k is nothing

how will this 30k earner pay for rent before they marry, who is bringing whom to the house, the man or the woman.

oga a man with vision is heading somewhere. it doesn't matter where he is today.
Some years back, my cousin sister got pregnant for one particular man she strongly believes in his vision and dreams. all efforts made to abort the baby cos of the status of the man as at that time proved abortive.
today, guess what? the man is a former 2 time house member of one of the Eastern states.
money na take chop now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lebron7(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
that is broke speech right there
And this is a rich speech undecided
If your father was not broke he would be able to buy everything you want in life and you would not be looking for a "rich guy"

3 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2019
Expert17:

Dats y she s OVERAGE and SIngle...................

she is a young princess with masters degree..she isnt average..she works too but i know you cant take care of her..so no need.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by BluntBoy(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
uninspired07:
Regardless of the attitude of our women, I think a man earning 100k doesn’t have any business with marriage, let alone 30k. If any guy earning 30k comes to my family asking for her hand in marriage, it’s pepper water I will use to pursue him.

Who wan die for Nigerian poverty? Guys should leave Nigerian girls alone & try to seek enjoyment & fulfillment outside women. You can enjoy your life without women in it. When you have enough money, you will realize that the urge for marriage will reduce & it’s women that will be begging you to marry them instead.

A man never gets too old for marriage, it’s women that get old. It’s a man’s world after all. There’s no need to rush.

What are you saying?

If 100k is not enough, then nothing else can be enough.

100k is enough.

What really is marriage sef

Is it that capital intensive? If you can't keep a marriage with 100k, then you can't keep a marriage even with 1 billion naira.

If the 100k is stable, and you live in a modest neighborhood, 100k is just enough.

The truth is many people continue to put off marriage (even they want to get married) because they are scared to start. They want 200k. They start earning 200k but it is still not enough. They earn 300k but it is still not enough. In their mind, they will be like "Maybe, I should just wait till it is 500k".

Marriages can be just the right thing to make you even more focus.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Dextre(m): 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=uninspired07 post=85352965]Regardless of the attitude of our women, I think a man earning 100k doesn’t have any business with marriage, let alone 30k. If any guy earning 30k comes to my family asking for my sister’s hand in marriage, it’s pepper water I will use to pursue him.

grin grin grin pepper water. As in 30k o.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by deleo16(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

What are you saying?

100k is enough.

Is it that capital intensive? If you can't keep a marriage with 100k, then you can't keep a marriage even with 1 billion naira.

If the 100k is stable, and you live in a modest neighborhood, 100k is just enough.

The truth is many people continue to put off marriage (even they want to get married) because they are scared to start. They want 200k. They start earning 200k but it is still not enough. They earn 300k but it is still not enough. In their mind, they will be like "Maybe, I should just wait till it is 500k".

well said

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pwettyella(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Bahddo:
while a woman with vision and goal looks for a rich man to marry. Leeches.
U r getting it wrong
A woman with a vision and goal can marry a man with vision and goals
But starting with a 30k income?
It's not a good start

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Gandollaar(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

when did i say you dont deserve your fantasy love? but since you wanna comment lets comment.

so basically you dont have experience in lecturing but went for phd

your earn 10k as stipend and your only source of income and you think you can marry with 10k, because you think you have potential after 2 years

now what are the chances of you getting a job after doing your phd, dont forget you have no experience in teaching

most people i know doing phd are lecturers working in the system already.

i think you don enter one chance, a phd without teaching experience in the university is a waste of time.

have you seen recent job adverts for phd holders, a minimum of 10 years experience is required for you to get a teaching job.

to be fair a bachelor degree guy earning 100k is better than you even after you finish your program

nobody is gonna pay you a good pay if you dont have the experience and dont think, you can get good employment in the private sector because you will be over qualified. you will have the prestige of being a Dr but no cash.

people that follow where the money is are better off than people that follow their dreams

Mahn! You are sound. Respect!
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pro2makx:

This dude is disgusting and almost brainless. I know a Igbo Man in my church, stinkingly rich. Dude almost had a car for everyday of the week. In fact he gave out car gifts. You needed to see his house. Until 2years ago, everything came crumbling. All it took was just one wrong business investment. Of course the particular business in question was making money for a while, but of a sudden terms changed, dude began to struggle, right now he is left with nothing, his family now move around o bike, I have even sighted the guy a few occasions trekking. I still saw him on Sunday, I couldn't believe it was the stinkingly rich man I used to know. All I could do was say a prayer for him in my heart. May you never find your self in such state. It is proud people like you that will easily bail on life (commit suicide at the slightest sight of hardship. Respect people who make genuine source of income, some had to work their a.ss off, just for that 30k don't talk like they are less human. How many men like that have u help out of what you called poverty. I am sure you are some 19year old boy, you know no responsibility yet

that is you and the man problem wetin concern me

every man for himself..continue wailing and crying for the man did he send you.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lucky4west: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
anybody who says their sister or daughter cannot marry a man who earns 30k and if their refusal is solely based on the guys income are really short sighted and low minded about life...then their daughter and sister too is not fit to marry any guy they (girls) are not earning above 30k too! chikena
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Fxwarrior: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

a man with vision and focus wont be earning 30k. i believe in spousal support, both couples should work, combine income but 30k is nothing

how will this 30k earner pay for rent before they marry, who is bringing whom to the house, the man or the woman.

You are talking as if you live in space.

They can start with self con then rent a 2 bedroom flat later on.

If the man earns #30 000 and wife earns #45 000.
Its #75 000 monthly which will carry them comfortably provided there's love and understanding.

Its better to soak garri where there's peace than to eat chicken not knowing where and when the next slap will come from.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Expert17: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Adurabledamsel post=85352987][/quote]

Dats y i say , DNT marry a lazy man....

Try to understand fast
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by shamsin6300(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

Vision & Focus?
I bliv u re born with silver spoon so I wnt belame u.

Vision ko
Focus ni
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lebron7(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

because it worked for you does not mean it will work for all

there are still many struggling families in Nigeria who will never make it.
Nigger!!!
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by uninspired07: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

What are you saying?

100k is enough.

How many women will agree to marry you with a 100k salary in Lagos, Nigeria?

Unless of course you want to keep petting & begging a woman to be with you for the rest of the marriage.

Marriage will manageable for a family in Lagos, Nigeria if the man earns from 250 and above & they plan well. Anything else will be a struggle if you marry a normal Lagos girl. Unless you want to import a wife from the village.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by firo08(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
this is just nonsense

this what i hate to read, the pity and emotional game, the story that everything can end just in a day.

getting rich and going broke is a process, it just not start and end in a day

but how can you be earning 30k and be in marriage.

i cant allow a man earning 30k to marry my sister..simple as abc
There are people out there without a job but they have a family.
Bro you are not God and if your sister insist on marrying a man she loves 50 of you can't stop her so stop being rational.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lebron7(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
olabrinks:
Blah blah blah

Everyday it’s stories about how we should manage. We should accept below the average. Excuses upon excuses. Can you marry yourself with 30k? Women are groomed from birth to adulthood to be wives in their husbands house only to come home to 30k? Let me hear word ahbeg.
But I'm sure you are part of the bandwagon of goats that will be shouting feminism up and down. How much do u earn

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by uninspired07: 5:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Fxwarrior:

You are talking as if you live in space.

They can start with self con then rent a 2 bedroom flat later on.

If the man earns #30 000 and wife earns #45 000.
Its #75 000 monthly which will carry them comfortably provided there's love and understanding.

Its better to soak garri where there's peace than to eat chicken not knowing where and when the next slap will come from.

And that’s where you are getting it wrong!!! Where are the women who have love & understanding? Is it these women who have been brainwashed by social media to see salary earning guys as lazy? Nigerian women only respect yahoo guys or guys that work in Oil company.

And that’s why I advice that guys should forget about chasing women until they have enough money to engage in the modern dating game. You think it’s easy using your hard earned money to chase a Nigerian soma with all the insults?

Abeg, make una free these girls jaree.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Pro2makx(m): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

that is you and the man problem wetin concern me

every man for himself..continue wailing and crying for the man did he send you.

Obviously, you are sick. And I am sure you will learn your lesson shortly.
BTW, when are you auctioning your sister and how much?
Make we come price her. Particularly, I would like to buy her to help end your family poverty, since it's like you are bent on making it in life through her marriage. Puke

4 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2019
joyandfaith:

may God bless you.ladies considering marriage should be financially responsible. what if the man working in nnpc dies suddenly?

so every man working in nnpc alway die or what

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Gandollaar(f): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Yeah it's not new . There are over 1million people who are poor in Nigeria. So they shouldn't get married and just waste away abi? Many of our parents are hoping that we will take them out of poverty that's why they gave birth to us. They can't just waste away like that because they are living poor. OK ? By the way am not married or thinking of it yet although I won't condemn anybody who goes ahead to marry. Just leave them alone.
I'm sorry to come in, this place is not a familiar turf.

I just wanted to add that they are free to marry, as long as they won't become a burden to FAF. After marriage, they would also have kids.

What I'm saying is that, if one party is earning 30k, the other party must be someone who earns a 100k.

If it's the guy who earns the 30k in this marriage, woe betide him.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
Mgbadike80:
according to a report on BBC pidgin, 20% of Nigerian graduates start out on salaries less than 20k, very few gets to earn 100k. yet people survive with families. many families living in the rural areas where land is cheap or they inherit land even build their own homes with such income. You're not been realistic, people won't stop living their lives because they're poor, rather they plan and work their way out of poverty. Any Nigerian youth still single above the age of thirty might end up having fertility issues or trouble raising a family when older and weak. the wise don't run away from their live problems, they plan on how to tackle and conquer it.
Fertility issue is not certain..
Stop scaring people jo...

Poverty is a disease!!!
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
How I wish I'm a girl, I will marry a guy who earn 15k per month, wetin happen to my own hand, God give me two hands to go and hustle for money, so that I will support My Man....
Money Is Not Everything Guys.... But thank God I'm a Guy, I'm not a lady.
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
This post is making me very very angry. Too many average people throwing their free and cheap opinions all over the place. Nigerian is a place of too many small minds and sharp mouths full of organised stupid opinions. And it's not just about this post but a mentality and I am beginning to hate the young souls in this country.

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Benbobola(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
Got married 8 months ago while i was teaching earning 29,700. 6 months after, got me a job that pays more than 5x. And i still have bigger career aspirations. My wife is my inspiration to do better and be better. Ladies, Just find yourself a man that has dreams and not afraid to go after them to be successful

5 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pro2makx:

Obviously, you are sick. And I am sure you will learn your lesson shortly.
BTW, when are you auctioning your sister and how much?
Make we come price her. Particularly, I would like to buy her to help end your family poverty, since it's like you are bent on making it in life through her marriage. Puke

i love my sickness abeg, bro there is no lesson you can teach me, whatever you like say..life is not about self pity

there is no price on her but even if we put price can you afford her..that is the problem, wont you get broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by habeesola(f): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
Let's be realistic

30k is a small amount of money you can live on even without kids.
But there are people who does not earn up to that with more than 2 children but they are not comfortable.
For me as long as the woman has a way of supporting the man, I mean ( source of income) they are good to go but without that, it's a no go area.

4 Likes

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by missyblissy: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2019
Well, money is. Important but its not the most important criteria for me when I got married to my husband. How much was he earning, 60k and mine was 80k but within a year he changed his job and was earning 250k then I changed my job was my salsry increased to 120k. He had nothing then. Just a bed, TV that's all and was staying with his brother.

I have a principle, I don't depend on a man's money. I have my own money and can do whatever I want with it. I married cos I love him and he's different. I am so happy with my choice cos if I had missed him, whala for dey ooooo. He doesn't joke with me at all and I him too.

Please ladies money is not everything. If you know your man has potential please stay with him. The constant thing in life is CHANGE. He will not remain same forever ooooo. Shine your eyes ooooo. Money can never buy happiness!!!!

A lady says he wants a man that drive a good car and has 4 bedroom apartment and has a good paying job. I told her to cave the man and ask God to bring him down to her. Shes till single grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Fxwarrior: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Op. This your message will just enter one ear and exit through the opposite ear of any NL woman without tarrying one second. Did you see any NL woman on that thread stating that she will marry a N30k per month gateman? Lol. Men earning N30k have their own levels. Don't worry, they will see wife; a woman whose father is earning N10k monthly.

Do you know that you are wicked? grin
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by lebron7(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2019
Savagethe21st:
We already know the answer..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Yo!!
Pm

1 Like

Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Gandollaar:
I'm sorry to come in, this place is not a familiar turf.

I just wanted to add that they are free to marry, as long as they won't become a burden to FAF. After marriage, they would also have kids.

What I'm saying is that, if one party is earning 30k, the other party must be someone who earns a 100k.

If it's the guy who earns the 30k in this marriage, woe betide him.
Get away from me
Re: Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? by Benbobola(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

if you have a sister, will your father allow a man earning 30k to marry your sister? pls be realistic

I got married earning 29,700. My FIL knew. He had faith in me to be more and to do more. Now i earn more than 5x in just 6 months

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused / When Dating A Nigerian Man What Should An American Woman Expect? / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.