Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

No topic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No topic (3511 Views)

No Topic! / No Topic! / No Topic! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No topic by MiVida(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Happy new year!
Re: No topic by Built2last: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why wont she catch feeling. when you were exchanging saliva and pumping sperm into her, you didn't know it was a covenant of two souls.

sex is more than the physical pleasure. Its the greatest covenant ever made.

12 Likes

Re: No topic by dawnomike(m): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Begin to develop d feelings now now ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: No topic by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
that is why I don't fvck in a relationship until I am married

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No topic by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oma307:
so help you God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No topic by Peemonny(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
Built2last:
Why wont she catch feeling. when you were exchanging saliva and pumping sperm into her, you didn't know it was a covenant of two souls.

People will always make every thing look spiritual and dark

7 Likes

Re: No topic by Walewestt(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oma307:
seriously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No topic by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
I think a woman should understand that if she loves a guy, the guy deserves some breathing space to love her back. You can't always been in his face all the time. He'll get tired.

Same goes to men. If you shower her with too much attention, you get boring and she would soon need a greater adventure. Create an aura of suspense and you'll be surprised how long your relationship can last.

3 Likes

Re: No topic by ITbomb(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2019
Oma307:
This guy has passed the audition for Best Lie of 2019

1 Like

Re: No topic by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
Once I pound a girl's pvssy first and second time .....I lost interest in her, nothing attracts me again to her except she gives me space and i see her again after 1year

3 Likes

Re: No topic by ItooWorWor(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
ITbomb:
Lie mohammed is his father grin grin

1 Like

Re: No topic by goodnewscliff(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Crase people Every where
Re: No topic by Sabby1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2019
Built2last:

God bless you
You said it all
Re: No topic by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2019
ProfDview:
Once I pound a girl's pvssy first and second time .....I lost interest in her, nothing attracts me again to her except she gives me space and i see her again after 1year
na cos u still a kid.ur brain never fully develop...forreal! Immature kids are always scared of commitment
Re: No topic by Bluezy13(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
ThreeBlackBird:
I think a woman should understand that if she loves a guy, the guy deserves some breathing space to love her back. You can't always been in his face all the time. He'll get tired.

Same goes to men. If you shower her with too much attention, you get boring and she would soon need a greater adventure. Create an aura of suspense and you'll be surprised how long your relationship can last.

Covenant ke.

There is nothing like covenant.
You had sex with girl...that's all.
Now when there the sex gets into your heads, you become psyched... that's you become psychologically manipulated into thinking you have shared something extraordinary...and you end up calling the fantasy a covenant.

Few years back, met a girl while working, had multiple sex with her same day, never called her, she never called me. Never have I been more impressed with such a girl. Haven't seen her since then. Being having sex countless times with girls I don't even remember yet I don't feel a thing.
What about men who constantly patronize prostitutes and still end up having a blissful marital life ?? It doesn't count.
These covenant... spiritual bla bla bla only becomes meaningful when you start reading meanings into it.

2 Likes

Re: No topic by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Covenant ke.

There is nothing like covenant.
You had sex with girl...that's all.
Now when there the sex gets into your heads, you become psyched... that's you become psychologically manipulated into thinking you have shared something extraordinary...and you end up calling the fantasy a covenant.

Few years back, met a girl while working, had multiple sex with her same day, never called her, she never called me. Never have I been more impressed with such a girl. Haven't seen her since then. Being having sex countless times with girls I don't even remember yet I don't feel a thing.
What about men who constantly patronize prostitutes and still end up having a blissful marital life ?? It doesn't count.
These covenant... spiritual bla bla bla only becomes meaningful when you start reading meanings into it.

You quoted the wrong person. Happy new year.

2 Likes

Re: No topic by Bluezy13(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You quoted the wrong person. Happy new year.
Redirect it to the right person.
Happy New year
Re: No topic by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 01, 2020
Bluezy13:

Redirect it to the right person.

Happy New year

I don't even know him.

3 Likes

Re: No topic by Obodo999(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2020
ITbomb:

Because he said he doesn't fvck anyhow. How does that make him a liar? Does a man not have the right to keep his body too?

(1) (Reply)

Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way / This babe is in charge of the banging / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.