Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled (71320 Views)

Should I Help my Ex girlfriend family? / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by juman(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2019
May be you should go and marry someone from your village.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by phenzy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
bukkielee:
I hope this is not what you look like

Wait, are you normal at all? abi what kind of idiots am I sharing the same geographical space with? just pray you don't find yourself in this kind of situation cos even God no go pity you. Omo ale oloriburuku

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by qleap2all(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2019
That's discrimination of highest order! Please approach the Court to protect your right under the #DisabilityRightAct of the Federal Republic of Nigeria being governed by #PMB

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by rayobaba(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
So what do you want us to do?? Give you our sisters or what?

My guy go sit down one side..
yes! Give him ur sister. I think he's better than you despite his condition and u av to live wt dt.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Bahamas95(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

You are such a big fool!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by phenzy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

People like you don't deserve to have be human. You re nothing but an archaic nicompoop. Eranko oshi.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Viicfuntop(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
BigSarah:
Your only option is a mail order bride , yes you read right.... Leave the young lady only, the argument you are having is not only borne out of her parents pressure, but the psychological impact of having to live with a paralyzed man.
There's no fun in paralysis, I pray God makes you whole since there's nothing he can't do.

No offense but this was a very stupid comment

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
qleap2all:
That's discrimination of highest order! Please approach the Court to protect your right under the #DisabilityRightAct of the Federal Republic of Nigeria being governed by #PMB

lol

broke men can also lay their complaint at the court
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
empirebosscrew:

All my association with people have always been with the able... right from infancy till date
fair enough mayB you should look into the disabled?Im not trying to sound unreasonable but just trying to think out of the box here
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Josiewalker: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

If the mother is the only issue...there shouldn't be much problems nah... She should focus more on totally convincing her father..

He's obviously the head of the family...and if he's ready to make a stand... it's a done deal...

Exactly if yhu guys are meant to be together nothing will stop it...but that doesn't mean yhu won't fight for eachother...

It's just an obstacle... it'll pass

Women are the koko in this time. No need to put pressure. Allow time to decide.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Timileyin1234(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
amiibaby:
Sorry it’s there loss
It’s their loss undecided? Maybe u can fit in
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Strech(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
As in give her Belle na.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by virginchaser(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Brother, you are not marrying her parents and her parents are not going to live forever. While growing up, my friend girlfriend parents did not support their courtship. Being a Britico, her father quickly packaged her to leave the country to avoid seeing our friend. However, before she left we boys too quickly organised court marriage for her and our friend, though emotional for her marrying without her parents knowing. Fast forwarded, my friend joined her in London and they have been living happily with two kids before parents reconciled with her and persuaded her to come home for proper trad. marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by fyneboi79(m): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
BigSarah:
Your only option is a mail order bride , yes you read right.... Leave the young lady only, the argument you are having is not only borne out of her parents pressure, but the psychological impact of having to live with a paralyzed man.
There's no fun in paralysis, I pray God makes you whole since there's nothing he can't do.
since his gf doesn't mind,let them be.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by angrykids(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Love conquers everthing,if she truly loves you she can go the extra mile to do anything to be with you,regardless of family interference.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by sleekbae: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
You that is talking can you marry a disabled girl?
Spar7tan:
This is how some parents will do and totally destroy the future of their daughters all because a guy is disable...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Amanda4life: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
The Truth is that you don't have enough money.

Most parents like money.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by safarigirl(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

If the mother is the only issue...there shouldn't be much problems nah... She should focus more on totally convincing her father..

He's obviously the head of the family...and if he's ready to make a stand... it's a done deal...

Exactly if yhu guys are meant to be together nothing will stop it...but that doesn't mean yhu won't fight for eachother...

It's just an obstacle... it'll pass
you know you can spell it as 'YOU' and there is no difference between YHU and YOU unless, one is wrongly spelt, right?

Your other spellings are good and the advice too, but the yhu and yhur thing is off.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Your callousness at its peak!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by jaxxy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Offpoint:
Let the rich get married to the rich
let the poor get married to the poor
and let the disable get married to the disable...

Stigmatization has been part of humanity since God knows when.

The world will never accept your indifferences, no matter how hard you'll try.
You have to realize this else you'll constantly hurt yourself.

We live in a world where by:
Graduates believe they're of more important than non graduate.

Uni grad believe they're of more important than Poly grad.

Rich believe they're of more important than the poor.

The whites believe they're better than the blacks

The tall believe they have more advantages of getting laid than the shorts.

The fair skin believe they're more attractive than the brown skin.

The long dîcks believe they can please women than the short dîcks.

let me stop here, conclusion is we live in a fück up world.
I realized this long ago and I've stop giving a fück about people.

If they denied you their daughter, look else where... women ain't gold, they're everywhere like MTN network.

You can't never be accepted by all

U painted a very negative picture of the world, which as a realist I wil say is true bt there are still many exceptions especially as civilization try’s to correct these anomalies.

Look at the royal family. Will and Kate, Harry and Megan. These are popular examples, times are changing and a lot is also changing for good. Humans are ment to evolve positively. I believe.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by myfan: 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
This is really sad....Have yhu met her parents one on one...? If No ..I think yhu should meet them and show them yhur "ability" that yhu can take care of their daughter...and that yhu love each other so much...

If they're still adamant ..then I'm afraid there's nothing much yhu can do ..other than pray....if she's truly yhur wife...God should preserve her for yhu...

On the other hand yhur gf is a grown ass woman and the ball is totally in her court....She has to decide if she's ready to take a bold step like an adult and stick with it...
Her parents are not the one to marry her...neither are they going to stay in the marriage with her..

She's the one wearing the shoe and she should know where it's itching her from...

Just talk to her...Asin heart to heart...pray about it...and leave everything in God's hands...

If she's not yhur wife let her go...yhull find someone better...

Don't you think it's rather very nonsensical to change 'you' to 'yhu'? Which kind nonsense typing is that? It's very appalling to erudites like us.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by lekonso: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

You are a wicked soul, if don't have any reasonable thing to say, keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by bukkielee(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
empirebosscrew:

Lol God no.... I walk with crutches.... I dont use wheelchair sef
Bless God.
Bro, the God you serve will give you what is best for you. Whatever will take away your peace will not locate you. Please remain happy and keep trusting God for that special woman that will give you peace.
Apologies for the pics

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Daughterboard(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Offpoint:
Let the rich get married to the rich
let the poor get married to the poor
and let the disable get married to the disable...

Stigmatization has been part of humanity since God knows when.

The world will never accept your indifferences, no matter how hard you'll try.
You have to realize this else you'll constantly hurt yourself.

We live in a world where by:
Graduates believe they're of more important than non graduate.

Uni grad believe they're of more important than Poly grad.

Rich believe they're of more important than the poor.

The whites believe they're better than the blacks

The tall believe they have more advantages of getting laid than the shorts.

The fair skin believe they're more attractive than the brown skin.

The long dîcks believe they can please women than the short dîcks.

let me stop here, conclusion is we live in a fück up world.
I realized this long ago and I've stop giving a fück about people.

If they denied you their daughter, look else where... women ain't gold, they're everywhere like MTN network.

You can't never be accepted by all

True talk!
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Enemyofpeace: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
Eyaaaaaa. Is it a seen for someone to be disabled?Are they not a human beans like us? Meanwhile, please give me her phone number for me to continue from where you stopped, I love remnants, they are always the sweetest
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by bukkielee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2019
phenzy:

Wait, are you normal at all? abi what kind of idiots am I sharing the same geographical space with? just pray you don't find yourself in this kind of situation cos even God no go pity you. Omo ale oloriburuku
And for you Mr talk talk . Be mindful of how you respond to what does not concern you.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Sportize(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
don't worry, with time the family will start to face the reality of whom you are...
good luck

For Sale!
Nikon d5300 with a 35mm Yongnuo prime lens and 18-55 kit lens and free 32gb SD card
@165k

clean perfect working condition and a great camera for both photography and video production.
24 megapixel

serious buyers only pls
calls/whatsapp

Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Kingharzyz(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
Fun loyun
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
This is really sad....Have yhu met her parents one on one...? If No ..I think yhu should meet them and show them yhur "ability" that yhu can take care of their daughter...and that yhu love each other so much...

If they're still adamant ..then I'm afraid there's nothing much yhu can do ..other than pray....if she's truly yhur wife...God should preserve her for yhu...

On the other hand yhur gf is a grown ass woman and the ball is totally in her court....She has to decide if she's ready to take a bold step like an adult and stick with it...
Her parents are not the one to marry her...neither are they going to stay in the marriage with her..

She's the one wearing the shoe and she should know where it's itching her from...

Just talk to her...Asin heart to heart...pray about it...and leave everything in God's hands...

If she's not yhur wife let her go...yhull find someone better...

true talk...bro
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by Ifakiland(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzz
This is kinda funny tho.
Give the girl belle, case closed.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by vikkeee(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
e be like say na for the end of the year people dey get relationship issues and seek for advice pass.
Re: My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled by dermmy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Tout. Drop that ogogoro life 2020 is here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.