Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103353 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Hodstat1986: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Bro, I pray you overcome this problem as soon as possible. Only few women who have fear of God can endure the situation of this type but what I know is that no condition is permanent. What is happening to you is just to show you that disappointment can come unimaginable person especially, the beloved ones.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by nzube89(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Can introduce you to a good business,if only you can be faithful (08030719957)
brother please introduce me in this your business .I am trustworthy
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2020
Ikpongiton:
hire an arsonist to set her shop on fire ,or better still eliminate her and go to jail if you are caught
you are quite small minded

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by sophy17(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2020
I want to believe you have no meaningful or slightest contribution to the fortunes of your wife otherwise I don't see how she can behave like this except she is an ingrate.

Her family too would not have allowed it to happen talkless of being part of it if you had been good.

What I know is that if you had been good, you will surely triumph.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DuxofMen: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
love didn't disappoint me, people did. But yes, 2020 will be better

But that's what people do. Some disappoint. But what about countless others who bring joy to our lives? Some of the reactions of our female folk when it comes to understanding men is simply out of logic.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2020
DuxofMen:

But that's what people do. Some disappoint. But what about countless others who bring joy to our lives? Some of the reactions of our female folk when it comes to understanding men is simply out of logic.
I appreciate this, 2019 taught me to value people a lot.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by augustine: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining
Hanty, asking a man to submit to a woman [his wife that he has become used to her submission] is like trying to change a dog's diet from meat eating to grass chewing. It's very unnatural. May our fortunes not take a turn for the worse. For real; time and chance happens.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by LINTUNE(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2020
[quote author=pocohantas post=85402379]

My man is not the one opening threads upandan NL. He isn't the one taking red pills. He isn't the one killing and arming himself with new manipulation techniques to keep a woman in check.

I wonder how helping with his own home and kids translates to control and low self esteem. Then use your high self esteems to MAKE MONEY and KEEP MAKING MONEY!!

After that you pray it never finishes. If it does, your high self esteem will come crashing grin

Ndi ala!!!..smh lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by tomdon(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

I agree with your last point.
But men are really more gracious if you want to be sincere. A man being the breadwinner is like default setting, only few men use this position to torment their wives.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2020
augustine:
Hanty, asking a man to submit to a woman [his wife that he has become used to her submission] is like trying to change a dog's diet from meat eating to grass chewing. It's very unnatural. May our fortunes not take a turn for the worse. For real; time and chance happens.
True. But please read my subsequent posts
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by barikeyz: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Your mistake was permitting her to become the breadwinner. When you experienced a downturn, you should have adjusted your family's standards of living down to comfortable levels accordingly, instead of using her own money to maintain that standard. Because you couldn't relinquish the good life, you have effectively relinquished control over your home. No matter how little you make, adjust your expenses to stay within that income. Do not touch her money under any circumstances.

Too much wisdom here sir,God bless you

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by rayobaba(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2020
Equity15:
na so women just be. that's why I can't be with a lady that's financial bouyant than me. na only money dey make woman respect man I swear
yes, l believe it's money dt makes women submissive except very very few like 3%. The 3% sef is submissive cos of another thing separate from money. There must sha be something to make them submissive. Submissiveness by default is rare.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by uninspired07: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2020
friendl:
Sometimes when l hear things like this ,l blame the men ,no matter how things turn out to be ,you are a man ,always stand your ground ,money doesn't make a man,...you better start making strong decisions otherwise you will receive more slaps in your face

Money doesn’t make a man?

Just hearing this for the 1st time.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by IgboSomalia: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

Look at how you showed the world how stupid you are.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Sterope(f): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2020
It is all about the control. Once it is gone, they become useless and take their frustrations out on the poor woman who is expected to do every damn thing and not say a word.

pocohantas:

My man is not the one opening threads upandan NL. He isn't the one taking red pills. He isn't the one killing and arming himself with new manipulation techniques to keep a woman in check.

I wonder how helping with his own home and kids translates to control and low self esteem. Then use your high self esteems to MAKE MONEY and KEEP MAKING MONEY!!

After that you pray it never finishes. If it does, your high self esteem will come crashing grin

Ndi ala!!!

And they don't ever take corrections. Very obstinate egoistic set. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BLEMOSEDU: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Martinez39:
Michellekabod2, Ubunja and Co. Was this not what we were discussing? Give a man power, money, and make him the bread winner, his family will benefit from him. Give a woman money, power, and make her the bread winner, her husband will see hell. OP needs to take the red-pill.

Even though the man is at home, his wife has turned turned the kids against him in the cruel and petty game of power dynamics. And many girls had the dishonesty to attack me when I created THIS TOPIC and they acted like parental alienation is not really a thing to worry about and the father should "just spend some time with the kid". Here is a man who is present in his home and yet the kid has turned against him (a case similar to that of emmaodet). Never underestimate the power of brain washing and the wickedness and brutal nature of women. Women are not fair players.

Indeed, Ilekokonit was right in THIS TOPIC OF HIS. Also the arguments and contributions made by ubunja and myself are valid. A family is supposed to work as a unit but the woman purchased properties without the man's knowledge, turned the kids against him, and disrespects him yet folks like funmisticqueen (whose personality is as ugly as she looks) turned this on the man insinuating that the man must have been cruel to his wife in the past. The op opened a joint account with his wife but now, the wife has gotten a secret account.

Any man that remains oblivious to female nature will suffer and get burnt.

My brother everyone you said about women is right, I'm married too, it's just that there are very few exceptions to them.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DonJiba: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2020
ichidodo:
She is not wife material...As life in general is uncertain it is important to have a partner who has got your back when the chips are down.Unfortunately, you haven't. I hope to learn from your circumstance...
God blees bless you for this, you said it's all
And from the comments above from a dude talking about how OP hasn't been Hustling enough you never know life
I just got to figure out that life's crazy it can move from zero to hero and vice versa.. It's not by the race or how well you can hustle GRACE is all what we should pray for in life

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2020
nzube89:
brother please introduce me in this your business .I am trustworthy
chat me on Whatsapp
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Sterope(f): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2020
So she should be eating garri when she can afford to eat rice to make him happy. Do we alls till think women are not enslaved in marriages?

RisenPhoenix:
Your mistake was permitting her to become the breadwinner. When you experienced a downturn, you should have adjusted your family's standards of living down to comfortable levels accordingly, instead of using her own money to maintain that standard. Because you couldn't relinquish the good life, you have effectively relinquished control over your home. No matter how little you make, adjust your expenses to stay within that income. Do not touch her money under any circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by obama30: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:
I'm 42 years old and married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl). I got married to this beatiful lady 13 years ago and everything was bliss until three years ago when my business experienced a serious down turn.

My wife on the other hand witnessed an upturn in fortunes and practically became the bread winner in the home.

Her good financial fortune had me focussed on trying to get myself back on track. I tried getting a job, but it was not forth coming.

My business continued to dwindle and then I resorted to doing small odd jobs just so I could contribute to the family upkeep.

My wife's upturn in fortune however brought out the ugliness in her. She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

Right now, I'm pained and confused. I don't know what to do. Someone please help.

Sorry many men have pass through this and there's nothing like love in 70% of women. I married my first wife in 2015, by 2016 thing was too hard to extend that she's is the one that paid for our rent renew by 2017 things started change but i maintain that things still hard to enable me see her full colors. By September 2017 i told her that i want to travel, she do all her best to see that i no travel not knowing to her that am going to Dubai to by goods, she thought i was going to another state to meet a friend. Could you believed that as soon i made the travel she pack her things out with support of her senior brother who is a medical doctor. when i return from Dubai i first wait my goods to come thereafter i sold the goods travel again for another goods, by the time i go Dubai 2 times. I bought a vehicle and then decide to go and look for her, could you believed that a lady who pack out of my house because am poor turn the story that i chase her out because i have now made small money. And her senior brother who insulted me as if i don't have hope was there looking like cow. I just tell them to refund my bride price that am not interested in the marriage again because first i enter to wrong family and second there's no love. why i tell my story is to let you know that many have pass through what your passing through now. when a woman take care of her husband for 3 months the whole world will know, but a man can feed the same woman for all her life without complain.

My brother don't lose hope, never allow whatever she and her people is doing to bring down your hard working spirit, you will make it again, next you make money live your life to the fullest, never you live manage life with hope your living for your family and wife, they are the same people that will first wish you dead when you don't have nothing. I never see a man that have peace from her wife in hardship. and the same woman will try to control you in good time with deceiving tears and coated love. we just enter new year, i pray by middle of this year your story will change to best. only that she have open your eyes to know whom your living with.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BLEMOSEDU: 11:19am On Jan 01, 2020
Martinez39:
Guys, note this:
PARAGRAPH 1: This is how women see you as a man. They see you as a utility. Once you can't provide, you are like a phone spoilt beyond repair. This is the cold truth. "You are just like an appendix in your marriage."

PARAGRAPH 2: This is just senseless rambling to insinuate that it isn't really the woman's fault. Note, women will always blame someone else for their bad behaviour. She is giving him false hope that he can still do something to save the situation but, in line with the aim of this rambling, she is covering up the fact that the man can't get the love of his wife without money. No money, no love. Also, notice how she implied that the man is supposed to provide and the wife is "covering up his slack". This is women for you. The financial sacrifices you make for the family is okay but the one a woman makes is "covering up the slack of the man". Your money is our money, my money is mine mindset. Despite having equal rights and opportunities as men, they think it odd that they should take on equal responsibility at any time.

PARAGRAPH 3: Further nonsensical rambling to hide the fact that it not about the money. This advice is ironic because to do these things to win back the wife, he needs money. So we all come to the same point — no money, no love.

Notice how she never blamed the wife for turning the kids against the man, an act that was unnecessary and cruel. Notice how she never said that marriage is supposed to a union where both individuals support each other through thick and thin and the wife is supposed to be helpful. It's always the man's fault — he is indulging in self pity and laziness. Guys, if you still think there is a NAWALT out there, you will suffer. Truth.

This is the truth and nothing but the absolute truth of what she wrote there, I can personally relate to all of this,
Women always blaming the men for her faults.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Realhommie(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
the issue ehn, is let me be attracted to the man first. Men are coming but I am just not interested. My exes kept insinuating marriage but I couldn't just picture myself with them and I broke it off. I think I am commitment phobic. Marriage scares hell out of me, being a baby mama is worse. Going through a pregnancy and having children sounds traumatising to me.

Maybe I should be a lesbian or asexual
Now it's pretty much obvious to me you've got issues.. You may wanna deny it outrightly or even feign ignorance but i pray you get healing, you need it..

Happy New Year, best wishes.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Ladycewhy(f): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
LINTUNE:
u mean he should do domestic chores like washing plates and washing his wife pants angry...anyways at least u are more human than ur friend.. undecided..
why cant he ? That is where i think the issue is coming from.You people talk about how westerners are different but fail to take a que from them. A white man will not have a problem supporting his wife with house chores especially now that he is out of job but you Nigerian men and your egotistic self will not. she will go to work while he stays home all day and still expects her to do the duties of a full time house wife when she returns while he lifts his leg up and watch the news .

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by fatwhite(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Dude its all your fault, any man who thinks he can love a woman to the extent of disclosing and sharing everything with her seized being a man from that day onward. Now, let me give you a piece of advise, allow her to continue with whatever she's doing but make sure you have orders passed down to your children. Have time with your kids most especially your male child, as the female kids will always want to take after their mum. Please don't relent talking to God through prayers as you goes out, also visit some good friends too with your predicament. May your tears never be in vain...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by cerpvad(m): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2020
He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Marriage is woven around power and class interface. Earning power and social class are two main factors I always advise guys to consider before marrying a lady. If she earns more than you and she's from a wealthy family, guys, run for your life. Some ladies, after using their earnings and wealthy family to entice you into marriage, would bite you back with a lifetime controls, blackmails and giving you depression. In fact they would be feeling too big to have sex with you.

To the Op, though you didn't marry her for her earning and social class, it is evident she married you because you were doing fine financially back then and that probably didn't go well with her. Now that she is rich, she thinks it's time for her to pay you back.

The only solution is to get your financial power back or leave the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Kendumazy:
I guess you didn't pray about your relationship or you didn't get to do spiritual consultation about the kind of person your wife is. See, when it comes to two people coming together to get married. There are a lot of things involved. A wife star might superceed that of the husband and atimes it could be the other way round. These are parts of what parents sees that make them stand their ground that their son or daughter won't get married to a particular person. Not that the person is bad but it's just that, we all have the star we carry. You don't need to fight your wife. You just need some prayer or spiritual journey to see what could be the cause of your downfall or you can try and leave the home for like a month and watch any changes.

He is married for 13yrs so what has prayer have to do with what happen. Instead of facing real life issues you guys are over religious in this country... Spits.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by miltonchux(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
strungup79:
I'm 42 years old and married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl). I got married to this beatiful lady 13 years ago and everything was bliss until three years ago when my business experienced a serious down turn.

My wife on the other hand witnessed an upturn in fortunes and practically became the bread winner in the home.

Her good financial fortune had me focussed on trying to get myself back on track. I tried getting a job, but it was not forth coming.

My business continued to dwindle and then I resorted to doing small odd jobs just so I could contribute to the family upkeep.

My wife's upturn in fortune however brought out the ugliness in her. She started trying to assume control of the home. She stopped consulting me on decisions concerning our home, rather consulting her parents. She practically turned my kids against me as she painted me as irresponsible.

We initially had assess to each other's account, but now she has accounts hidden from me. I just found out she bought land somewhere, though she doesn't know I have that knowledge.

She has become rude and disrespectful and her parents and siblings have taken over my home. I am so pained because all I ever did was show her love and respect.

She didn't like the fact i tried to have order in my home and that seems to be my sin. I have never hit her or been wicked to her.

Right now, I'm pained and confused. I don't know what to do. Someone please help.
Bro focus on God and be prayerful, your business might be going through some attack, Instead of your wife to support you nd pray with you, Pride has come into her. Look for a good church and attend to fight your battles. When things turn around, you know how to position your home. Leave home for sometime and focus on yourself. Your kids will be ok, when things turn around, you play your role and learn.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Classcaptain1(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:

To slap that your bald agbako head just dey hungry me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by MrSly(m): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
I am not a feminist so ask a feminist
Then the matter is even worse than I thought.
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2020
I do not like the fact that a married woman for that matter cannot support her partner in his down times. But what's the actual value of marriage then? No one else can encourage you and give you the push you need more than her.... But as it is now, you have to be strong, ignore the negativity, work hard and be a great dad to your children. Be nice.... They will see you for who you are. That's all that matters.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2020
MJBOLT:
i'm currently watching a movie on Africa Magic titled Broken Power,it's is similar to the op's predicament.

Jeez
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2020
Why do you think nature has them as the weaker sex and didnt put power in the hands of women?. Naturally women are dumb... they cant handle power, give them small, they'll get drunk... men get rich everytime, we never hear too muchof men dumbing and treating his wife like shit because he is richer... bro i advice you leave the house for some time so you settle your head and think straight, being in that house younare basically crippled.. trust me you cant archive anything in that toxic environment... move out , stay with a friend, get your dealings sorted out, then get a divorce later on... women are weak physically but are very dangerous and petty.. thats why I'm staying away from marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (47) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.