Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... (88010 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by RealEzee(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?
no b my mouth dem dey hear breaking news
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by MorningstarL: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mind your bloody business or you regret am, if you talk them go still Bleep use you settle and then you lose your friend join
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by AdaoraNK(f): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:
I saw my best friends wife in a hotel with another man. Since then I have not been myself

Should I tell my friend?

Just mind your lane, this is new year
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Adams12345: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

you have a problem,
don't pocknose yourself into matters that does not concerns you, mind your business.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by mu2sa2: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ashawopapa001:

◄ 1 Thessalonians 4:11 ►
SUM PIC XRF DEV STU
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

New King James Version
that you also aspire to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

Contemporary English Version
Try your best to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work hard, just as we taught you to do.

Good News Translation
Make it your aim to live a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to earn your own living, just as we told you before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you
How many translations? From which language are they translating? Since the translations are not saying exactly the same thing, the original would have settled it. Which of these translations is correct and which is not?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by edunaragold(f): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pls dear,don't expect every one to be perfect, pls just leave them I beg,no b the one devils will used to break them up.what happened in hotel stay in hotel,like wise what happened in Tokyo says in Tokyo
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
There are hotels where guests who lives in other parts of the country pays in to pass the night before they return back to base and there are guests-inn where lovers pays to catch fun for a short while.So which one of the two?I have seen married women who come to the hotel I worked to visit a male friend and nothing romantic took place between them.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by poweredcom(m): 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

Shame to many naija women
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by bonnyhope: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:
Do yhu know what she went to do with this other man in the hotel?....

Biko no go spoil person marriage based on misconception...

Shut up

What will a MARRIED woman doing in a hotel with another man

Stop supporting infidelity
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ransomed: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Someone else should also inform your wife that he saw you in a hotel with a fine girl. You saw somebody's wife, what have you gone there to do? Since you do not trust yourself, it will be difficult for you to trust another.
Chief "aproko" 1 of the universe, bia, you better get busy in 2020. You are truly an "efulefu"

2 Likes

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Lufthansa: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Funny you!

Jodha:
Do yhu know what she went to do with this other man in the hotel?....

Biko no go spoil person marriage based on misconception...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by danigbo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wetin you sef de do for the hotel ?
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Greatfullheart: 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
LET'S SEE

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Coolgent(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

Just send him an anonymous letter explaining in details what you have witnessed shikenan!
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by KingGBsky(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Pataricatering:
Do men seek for divorce before they are caught ? Dog hoes everywhere !

What you ladies quoting me up and down is that men don’t cheat. It’s normal. Men only have concubines or side chicks at it may be but we don’t cheat. Only women does. So I don’t look back or advice any guy to look back when he finds a bitch hoe cheating. Get her out of your life immediately or she will ruin you.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by KingGBsky(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
ransomed:
Someone else should also inform your wife that he saw you in a hotel with a fine girl. You saw somebody's wife, what have you gone there to do? Since you do not trust yourself, it will be difficult for you to trust another.
Chief "aproko" 1 of the universe, bia, you better get busy in 2020. You are truly an "efulefu"

He should report the bitch so that woman be kicked out of the house. Save that poor man broda.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Passionatebae1: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?

Brah leave matter ooo.
Wetin u self go hotel go do abi u no marry ni?

If she twist this matter against u eh, escape route go hard 4 u.

My guy abe lock up. cool
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by KingGBsky(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
sleekbae:
Whoremongers everywhere supporting their fellow brostitutes.

Only if you understand men don’t cheat. It’s part nature of being a man. Only women cheats. A woman that cheats is like the devil herself.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Lamanii22(f): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
CaptainFM1:

Another angle to the issue. Just like the yoruba movie I just watched. "The husband poisoned his wife not knowing it was her twin sister he caught sleeping with her own boyfriend.

All I will say is, "Patience needs to be exercised and thorough investigation needs to be carried out. Cutting off the head is not the medicine for headache!

Thank you... " Ogun ori fifo ko ni ori bi be"... Imagine!!! He should jejely keep shut... And not blame himself afterward..
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by KingGBsky(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lamanii22:

Thank you... " Ogun ori fifo ko ni ori bi be"... Imagine!!! He should jejely keep shut... And not blame himself afterward..

They should report her ASAP and save the poor man soul. Divorce, straight away
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Typhoonsbane: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
All this cooked up bile.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ransomed: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
KingGBsky:

He should report the bitch so that woman be kicked out of the house. Save that poor man broda.

Let him answer the question I asked first before you jumped into an erroneous conclusion. Thank you.
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by CSTR2: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
The only thing to do is to meet with the wife secretly and ask her.

Be very very diplomatic about it. If she abuse you, take it in good stride.
Tell her to clarify the situation and that you don't have any intentions of talking to her husband about it.

He is your best friend. You can't just sit and do nothing.
It is dangerous to his life.

1 Like

Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Enwhen(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
I won't join issues with illiterates this 2020 unfortunately

Lolss... Educated .shiiii... How biz ??
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Enwhen(m): 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
sleekbae:
Like your mother?

My mum cannot say what u said ...pls if u don't mind I have a biz for u let's meet in an hotel , doesn't matter even if u are married
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by ogene144(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
femi4:
Mind your biz
dnt mind them,tell your friend about it.....
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Lamanii22(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
KingGBsky:

They should report her ASAP and save the poor man soul. Divorce, straight away

Patience and enough evidence is required... You can't just ask him to report... If it turns out to be a mix up and trouble comes you won't be there to help the reporter...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Lamanii22(f): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
CaptainFM1:

Another angle to the issue. Just like the yoruba movie I just watched. "The husband poisoned his wife not knowing it was her twin sister he caught sleeping with her own boyfriend.

All I will say is, "Patience needs to be exercised and thorough investigation needs to be carried out. Cutting off the head is not the medicine for headache!

I think I watched that movie yesterday on AM Yoruba last night...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Lamanii22(f): 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
See op.. Don't mind people telling you to tell your friend... If it turns out to be the other way round.. None of them will support you... They are hurting.. They just want the downfall of every woman... So simply mind your business...
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Froshloaded: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Momzeez:
please dont say that,
i reset and load atm's in hotels,as a married woman,if you see me with my boss coming out would u say we went to nack,

We can't say na
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Alashoalash10: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
EFULEFU1:

Should I tell my friend?
what are you doing there yourself ?, next time you should have called her attention, greet her and leave her to her conscience to judge her
Re: I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... by Ehis4c(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
iPrevail:
You have involuntarily placed yourself in a difficult situation. A situation of guilty and restless conscience.
How will you drink and laugh with your friend, while you are helping his wife keep her dirty secrets? And if you spill, you may well be the catalyst that will break their marriage.
What would I do? I'd confront the wife about it and make her understand why it'll be better she tells her husband about it before I do.

Best answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.