Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her (29789 Views)

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Chronique is a shy guy and a chronic bachelor grin

Is he? I had a feeling he is pretty reserved and well brought up sha. I also think he is very selective grin
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Is he? I had a feeling he is pretty reserved and well brought up sha. I also think he is very selective grin

Oh he is. Tall, handsome, reserved, well brought up and likes them yellow pawpaw wink

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by makydebbie(f): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh he is. Tall, handsome, reserved, well brought up and likes them yellow pawpaw wink
I wanted to say I like. sad
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Prec1ous:

You bleeped for taking too long, but...

See my man, I know how you feel. You are pained that all the investments, good times and plans will just go to waste. You are confused because you cannot believe that she is not the final one at last.

If you want to die this night, go through her phone. I promise you, your heart will stop to beat for 40minutes straight.

Just reduce all you do, keep calling if you want but look for another woman to also divide the attention.

This your babe is gone and you can never trust her again.

Take heart, my man!

Thanks and that's exactly how I feel and there is no way I am gonna keep talking to her anymore because doing that it's another way of her coming back and she is not really what I want to be sincere with myself.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Muhylonaire(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
ARKINZ:

Thanks for the advice but I can't keep hurting myself because I can't stop thinking about everything she did and I didn't do anything, that what hurt so bad. I have enter igboro like this, they just lost a good one.

Bro I understand how you feel. We are in the same shoe. Relationship of 4years (from school) she just went into thin air. No arguments, no misunderstanding but instinct don't lie.
Some nairalanders know nothing about relationship, hence they say what they want.
Who told you guys that most of the 4years, 5years or even 6years that ended were not defined?
One thing is certain, if a lady wants to cheat, she will cheat.
Imagine someone we both gave our all, her mum and dad knows me well, same as mine. The only thing we are waiting for is to be a little bit more comfortable, so what other definition do you want?
All in all, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Bro, you will get another one. Dem no dey finish for market.

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
guys may sham them as desperate
True but it's better to be termed 'desperate' than to be taken for a ride for 7 years. Most guys who use the term 'desperate' are those who are not ready for marriage.

Let's be fair here; We all have sisters and aunts. How would you feel if your sister/daughter is approaching 35 and has been dating a guy for years? I've seen mothers weep because their daughters are yet to get married. Nobody should blame a lady eager to settle down.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
makydebbie:

I wanted to say I like. sad
This is a new year. He may adjust his criteria smiley
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Muhylonaire:

Bro I understand how you feel. We are in the same shoe. Relationship of 4years (from school) she just went into thin air. No arguments, no misunderstanding but instinct don't lie.
Some nairalanders know nothing about relationship, hence they say what they want.
Who told you guys that most of the 4years, 5years or even 6years that ended were not defined?
One thing is certain, if a lady wants to cheat, she will cheat.
Imagine someone we both gave our all, her mum and dad knows me well, same as mine. The only thing we are waiting for is to be a little bit more comfortable, so what other definition do you want?
All in all, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
Bro, you will get another one. Dem no dey finish for market.

He just dey pain for heart bro, I different kind of Pain.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by chronique(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:
Chronique what do you have to say?

Because you be like person wey dey place plenty babes on hold. grin

Why do people always think I'm a Casanova? I know I have the potential to be bad but I choose to be a good boy. grin
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by chronique(m): 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Chronique is a shy guy and a chronic bachelor grin

Me wey I spoil anyhow like Rotten Tomatoes... Why you de blow your guy cover now? grin grin
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by chronique(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Come, na who de give you Intel? How much did you pay for the info? grin
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Gudlite: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Relationship ought to be defined. Ladies should know when to quit and not to cheat.same with men
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Skmoda360(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok next pls.....

Pls if you know any orphan in any public university who is at the verge of dropping out because of financial difficulties, tell such person to send his or her mail to: *inspirationafrica@yahoo.com*
Done my part undecided
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by pocohantas(f): 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
chronique:

Why do people always think I'm a Casanova? I know I have the potential to be bad but I choose to be a good boy. grin

Lol. I don't think you are casanova. I was only teasing you. I think you are very selective and impatient.

Do people think you are one? Maybe you give the vibe or it is the usual stereotype for goodlooking people.

chronique:

Come, na who de give you Intel? How much did you pay for the info? grin

Picked them from your posts over the years. Don't mind me, I have strong instincts and a retentive memory. Points me in the right direction. cheesy
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by makydebbie(f): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ishilove:

This is a new year. He may adjust his criteria smiley

Lol, okay Mami. smiley
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by solofresh(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Well, i pray u catch your girlfriend one day having sex with another guy.Either you are getting married to her or not that is not my concern.
Your reasoning ability is very low bro
Imagine you a grown up son with this same issue,is this what you are going to tell him?
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by virago(f): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
You must be one of the admirers of your friend's girlfriend.

That is your interpretation of his write up ? smh
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by chronique(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I don't think you are casanova. I was only teasing you. I think you are very selective and impatient.

Do people think you are one? Maybe you give the vibe or it is the usual stereotype for goodlooking people.

Picked them from your posts over the years. Don't mind me, I have strong instincts and a retentive memory. Points me in the right direction. cheesy

Yeah, I'm very selective, used to be quite impatient in the past but I've been able to really work on that(especially last year). You sure did well in picking me out over the years. Good job madmosseile!! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by virago(f): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
izzou:

You do not support cheating, but you are saying I shouldn't go haywire if I found out she cheated? grin Ogaaa grin grin grin

People go into relationships for different reasons. If we agree to be in one, then faithfulness is a requirement. The moment you feel I don't have any plans for you, jejely quit instead of cheating

The guy who doesn't have a plan for marriage may not be cheating on her. So why injure him emotionally? The lady who doesn't have a plan for marriage may not be cheating on him. So why injure her emotionally?

Stop turning your point like Amala. If you really do not support cheating, then edit your thread, advising the guy or the lady to quit, and not saying "He/she shouldn't be mad if She/he cheats"

A polyamorous relationship is also a relationship so what are you on about
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by virago(f): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are approaching relationship matters with a textbook approach....

ofcourse as a man, if I’m 200% sure I’m just using a girl as a booty-calll..it won’t really bother me if she’s cheating...but if we are dating genuinely and the relationship has not blossomed to the marriage lane...does that now mean I shouldn expect faithfulness from her??

Isn’t that what all women expect too weda they are ready to marry you or not....so far you are entering them, they don’t expect you to enter another woman ......

How long does it take to get to the marriage lane If in a year or thereabouts you're still not sure about marriage with her then you can't blame her if she looks outside. I don't know what you guys are on about , he stated clearly that you shouldn't waste the lady's time by dating for years and you still claim you're not sure about marriage with her. If after a year or at most 18 months and you're not clear about the direction of the relationship you don't have a right to complain if she looks outside
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by folks4luv(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
So if you a guy proposes marriage to his girlfriend of 4 years and the girl asks for time to think about it. Let's say she is still thinking after 6 months to one year, the guy won't start looking for another bae on a low key? It is easier to throw stones cause it's a girl involved. Walking away may be hard for some people mostly because somehow, they are emotionally tied to the person they are with so instead of just walking a way, they start 'scouting' for another talent while they hold on, who knows?
This is not healthy anyway, the best is still to walk away if expectations are not being met.

But to be sincere, I don't think it takes so long to decide what one want from a relationship. Someone that can't take a decision after 4 years is a time waster... For someone that wants marriage at that point in time
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by folks4luv(f): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
She may not have sex with another guy, she will just entertain other suitors instead of shutting em out
solofresh:
Well, i pray u catch your girlfriend one day having sex with another guy.Either you are getting married to her or not that is not my concern.
Your reasoning ability is very low bro
Imagine you a grown up son with this same issue,is this what you are going to tell him?
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
virago:

How long does it take to get to the marriage lane If in a year or thereabouts you're still not sure about marriage with her then you can't blame her if she looks outside. I don't know what you guys are on about , he stated clearly that you shouldn't waste the lady's time by dating for years and you still claim you're not sure about marriage with her. If after a year or at most 18 months and you're not clear about the direction of the relationship you don't have a right to complain if she looks outside

How long does it take to get to marriage lane??See, all this ur question is standard textbook approach to relationship ...there’s no standard time...some guys are desperate enuf to propose under 24hrs, some 2weeks, I’ve seen 6months, and I’ve seen 7years...there’s no fast rule

What is : if in a year..., if in 18months,.what’s all these time line??. sounds like a line from a 34 year old and above babe everyday talk.....

No one is forcing anybody to be in a relationship, if the condition isn’t cool with u anymore, take a hike....but telling me I don’t have a right to complain that u are looking outside without calling it off with me just becos I’ve not taken u to mama is the highest form of nonsense I’ve ever heard...... what makes u think because I’ve not given u a ring now means I won’t give u at all??

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Oyiboman69: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rapmoney:

Thanks. We should always think realistically. Many folks criticizing me are really out of touch with reality. It has to do with a deep root of selfishness. Well, it could be the age or stage they are in life.
What if the girl Loves the boy and she refuses to end the relationship even if the odds are not in her favour?
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nanatrendy:
Anyone who disagrees with op may your beloved sister be dated by an aimless guy for 7yrs. Anyway op ever seen a married man who is angry with his side chick for cheating that's the most insane one.
Go back and peruse what the op said!
He is in support of cheating in a relationship!
If there is no proper defining of the destination of the relationship,the lady should QUIT rather than continue staying in the relationship and cheat at the same time!
Such suggestion by the Op is at best illogical and unorthodox!
My sister will be sensible enough to know that a partner is aimless or responsible from the first 6 months they start dating which will ensure that she doesn't wait for 7 years before knowing where she stands...she will simply quit the relationship and look for a serious partner! Simple!

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
TopNotchdecor:
And don’t accuse a man of cheating on you if he’s not married to you...
Exactly!
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by virago(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
1StopRudeness:

How long does it take to get to marriage lane??See, all this ur question is standard textbook approach to relationship ...there’s no standard time...some guys are desperate enuf to propose under 24hrs, some 2weeks, I’ve seen 6months, and I’ve seen 7years...there’s no fast rule

What is : if in a year..., if in 18months,.what’s all these time line??. sounds like a line from a 34 year old and above babe everyday talk.....

No one is forcing anybody to be in a relationship, if the condition isn’t cool with u anymore, take a hike....but telling me I don’t have a right to complain that u are looking outside without calling it off with me just becos I’ve not taken u to mama is the highest form of nonsense I’ve ever heard...... what makes u think because I’ve not given u a ring now means I won’t give u at all??

So I'm supposed to just wait on the hope that you'll give me a ring even if you haven't done so in 7 years , listen to your bullcrap. So I wait 7 years and you suddenly realise you're not meant for me , please say something else. And you saying it's textbook approach is just an excuse for your philandering ways , the earlier you let her know the better for both of you.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
virago:

So I'm supposed to just wait on the hope that you'll give me a ring even if you haven't done so in 7 years , listen to your bullcrap. So I wait 7 years and you suddenly realise you're not meant for me , please say something else. And you saying it's textbook approach is just an excuse for your philandering ways , the earlier you let her know the better for both of you.

What part of ...”if the relationship condition isn’t okay for you, take a hike” don’t U understand ? Why are u sounding like u are angry... nobody is saying I should wait for 7years ....Ddnt u see that in my comment, nobody is forcing u to stay.....
There are people dating for 10years, 7years befor proposing.?? They waited, they took the risk and it paid them off....
U don’t want to go, but u want to stay with the guy Incase he will still propose and still cheat so if u get another proposal outside u can dump him...

Olè nièeeeee... grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Prec1ous(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
virago:

If you are not getting ring like you expected, leave the relationship na. Why will you stay with someone and start cheating or sleeping with other men? That is what he is asking you!

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by zakkxx: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Abeg free this ladies I don’t blame them u wan dem to wait forever abi. 4 year which kind wickedness b dat na. So make she take risk then later u go dum her like hot potato abi. Ladies carry go abeg afar as u don’t sleep around date 13x30 until d serious one proposed.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by victorian(f): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
if after a year,a man has said nothing about marriage,walk away...cheating ain't the way

After a year ke?

One year is too long to wait, if he hasn't made up his mind to wife me.

6months tops!

I don't have the luxury giving a guy after one year of my life before moving on or stay put. Time waits for no-one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Martinez39(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
victorian:

After a year ke?

One year is too long to wait, if he hasn't made up his mind to wife me.

6months tops!

I don't have the luxury giving a guy after one year of my life before moving on or stay put. Time waits for no-one
Strong independent woman, no time to waste nah? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Ladies Are Gradually Losing / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.