Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her (29757 Views)

Your Spouse Is Cheating If They Do Any Of These. / She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by chuksoyo21(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
donstan18:
You must be one of the admirers of your friend's girlfriend.
Don't mind the snitch.... Posting nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Sniper101(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2020
OP .....must every relationship lead to marriage ni? undecided
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by virago(f): 1:20am On Jan 06, 2020
Prec1ous:

If you are not getting ring like you expected, leave the relationship na. Why will you stay with someone and start cheating or sleeping with other men? That is what he is asking you!

Since you're too thick in the head to understand me I'll make this simple , if after a year and a half you tell me you're not sure where the relationship is heading I'll start accepting offers from other men who are serious , I will not hide this fact since that seems to be your grouse , it is left to you to either take a hike or be committed to a reasonable end , and while you're at it sex is off the table. I'm an independent lady so I don't even ask men for financial favours , your loss

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Prec1ous(m): 1:32am On Jan 06, 2020
virago:

Since you're too thick in the head to understand me I'll make this simple , if after a year and a half you tell me you're not sure where the relationship is heading I'll start accepting offers from other men who are serious , I will not hide this fact since that seems to be your grouse , it is left to you to either take a hike or be committed to a reasonable end , and while you're at it sex is off the table. I'm an independent lady so I don't even ask men for financial favours , your loss

OH, you want the insultive route....

Instead of brains, you have mucor and mold inside your skull.

Independent woman, but you will be hitched to a man while accepting offers from other men and this makes sense to you from every angle.

Independent woman that cannot take a hike when the man is not serious but will wait for him to end things while still opening legs like wide like a tree branch for any man that baits her with marriage.

You think you have sense or make sense. I wonder the idiots who take people like you serious. Because you have expressly shown that your thinking prowess is projecting geometrical to the negative x-axis.

You are really a "Braindependent" woman
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Delesilver: 1:44am On Jan 06, 2020
If you scold ur girlfriend from cheating.. Is for her own benefit
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:42am On Jan 06, 2020
the earlier we realise that not all relationship gonna end in marriage the better for our society & the less we hear of civilian suicide.
there're some illogical & irrational claim you put up there.

1 = your friend is having trust issues, yet you want him to propose. if a guy is of the opinion that her babe is cheating on him. two options are there for him to select which doesn't take into consideration how many years they had dated or have being dating.
a = break up with her.
b = continue in the relationship so he can freely pound her pvssy, but he's indirectly searching for a new babe.

2 = you said you does not encourage cheating in a relationship, in another line you claimed , a man can only demand faithfulness when he has formally engaged a lady!
you must be a joker. do you really think men who are ready for marriage go about putting engagement ring to a cheating girlfriend?

3 = marriage is not for boys. hey mr man! not all relationships will end in marriage.
4 =. who she go blame? if the same lady had in the past rejected & dumped men,, men seeking for her hand in marriage for reasons best known to her. if e like make things go north, west & east daz her own cup of tea.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by virago(f): 4:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Prec1ous:

Independent woman, but you will be hitched to a man while accepting offers from other men and this makes sense to you from every angle.

Independent woman that cannot take a hike when the man is not serious but will wait for him to end things while still opening legs like wide like a tree branch for any man that baits her with marriage.

You think you have sense or make sense. I wonder the idiots who take people like you serious. Because you have expressly shown that your thinking prowess is projecting geometrical to the negative x-axis.

Now I know you're a dimwit , your brain is filled with mucor and mold gringringringrin is that your best line please this is just so juvenile and my little niece can do better than that. It would be senseless to trade words with you , you know what they say about trading words with iidiots.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by brilapluz(m): 4:59am On Jan 06, 2020
Prec1ous:

chai
grin grin

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Prec1ous(m): 5:31am On Jan 06, 2020
virago:

Now I know you're a dimwit , your brain is filled with mucor and mold gringringringrin is that your best line please this is just so juvenile and my little niece can do better than that. It would be senseless to trade words with you , you know what they say about trading words with iidiots.

Dimwit? Is that also your best line?

That is the point. I can smell your defeat and crestfallen ego from miles away.

You should have countered all my points but since your thinking faculty cannot grasp it, it is better to clutch to straw and run away.

Who cares about your niece, is it not worrisome that she is smarter than you,at least you are sure she can do better and but you are a gargantuan embodiment of errors and dumbness.

So called independent woman, you should have countered my point with those nonsense you pull from you mucour filled brain.

Since you recognize idiots, I can now conclude that you are the queen of idiots.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Blisplendor12(f): 6:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Op God bless you
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by jeyselassie(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Rapmoney:
Recently, I was having a discussion with a younger colleague who confided in me about some relationship issues he has been having with his girlfriend of 4 years.

They young man was of the opinion that his girlfriend has been cheating on him. According to him, she receives long and suspicious calls from 'male admirers' and this gives him worries that she could fall for any of them anytime soon. He had accosted her several times about this act and it had always ended with the response that they are 'mere admirers' and this has led to numerous quarrels between them. Some even turned physical!!!

First, I tried as much as possible to be very objective and logical. I really did not want to be biased despite the work relationship we share. As a realist, I would always state the truth even if it comes out bitter like the gall of a chicken.

From what he told me, he has been dating the girl for 4 years. I asked him if he had made any concrete plan towards tying the knot with her and his response was a negative one. After 4 years, you still dey calculate, dey estimate and approximate whether na she go be your wife or not. Ogbeni, which level you sef dey operate on? I made him to understand that problems are either caused by commission or omission. In his case, the inability or reluctance (omission) to define the relationship and attach a final destination to it through concrete visible plans is the remote cause of the problems.

Women are like flowers; they blossom today and wither away soonest when they are not plucked. You cannot date a lady for years without any concrete plans of marrying her and still turn around and accuse her of cheating on you. What would you expect her to do? If she pressures you to do the needful, you will still be the one who will quickly see her as someone trying to chain you down with marriage.

We should accept truths, no matter how painful they are. I am not in support of cheating in relationships but you do not have any right as a man, be it customary, legal or religious to demand faithfulness from a lady if you are not formally engaged to her. If the finance to coordinate a family is absent and she understands that, two of you can put heads together to see how to reach a compromise. If she is not in, then leave her and let her find her way. Don't leave her on the fence. Work harder and smarter and create a life for yourself.

Marriage is not for boys and girls. Nor be bobo and cheeseballs business. You might make her miss eligible suitors. You should not be the one to be blamed if things later go south for her.

If your inability to tie the knot stems from the fact that you are still young and want to enjoy your life, then you have no business with committed relationships. Get yourself a fvckmate on contract basis to satisfy your sexual urge. E nor dey expensive. If your inability stems from the fact that you are still watching to know whether she is the one or not after couple of years, you are not a serious fellow! Na spectator you be? Let her go. Don't be an obstacle to her marital prospects. You have no authority backed by law or custom to go haywire if you suspect she is cheating on you. My brother, her papa and mama nor know you. Na who bring drinks and kolanut come deh know. Nor be fight.

The socio-economic system witnessed by our parents is far different from what is obtainable today. Things are really not smooth for many young people. Na the one you know you sabi.

This ugly situation has made it difficult for many young ladies to meet eligible suitors. Gone are the days when people date for 7years, 8 years and 10 years. Making your girlfriend commit to only you for couple of years without her seeing any good plan of a future together with you is as bad as evil.

Time waits for nobody. If e no gree you do, ogbeni leave am. Somebody dey for everybody.
what of if she gives you an std before you propose?
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by solofresh(m): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2020
[quote author=folks4luv post=85535134]She may not have sex with another guy, she will just entertain other suitors instead of shutting em out[/The thing is,if she keep entertaining suitors, she will definitely have sex with one or two of them]
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nanatrendy(f): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2020
openmine:

Go back and peruse what the op said!
He is in support of cheating in a relationship!
If there is no proper defining of the destination of the relationship,the lady should QUIT rather than continue staying in the relationship and cheat at the same time!
Such suggestion by the Op is at best illogical and unorthodox!
My sister will be sensible enough to know that a partner is aimless or responsible from the first 6 months they start dating which will ensure that she doesn't wait for 7 years before knowing where she stands...she will simply quit the relationship and look for a serious partner! Simple!
there's nothing like cheating in a relationship cheating only happens in marriage until its official nobody has a hold on anyone especially when the two families are unaware of such a relationship, a man can be serious today and change his mind tomorrow, it's best to have options, having options doesn't mean sleeping with two or three men at a time but you shouldn't shut others out with that I ave a boyfriend nonsense until he starts taking some serious steps towards the future , go out with others, chat and get to know other guys simple. I support the op.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Muhylonaire(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2020
ARKINZ:

He just dey pain for heart bro, I different kind of Pain.

Lolz I understand bro...
As e happen, me no even fit eat for good 2weeks grin grin but you gats move on baba.

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Tosinville(m): 9:35am On Jan 06, 2020
but tell them to be in an open relationship they will say they do not want that but they can cheat on the low
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Muhylonaire(m): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Nanatrendy:
there's nothing like cheating in a relationship cheating only happens in marriage until its official nobody has a hold on anyone especially when the two families are unaware of such a relationship, a man can be serious today and change his mind tomorrow, it's best to have options, having options doesn't mean sleeping with two or three men at a time but you shouldn't shut others out with that I ave a boyfriend nonsense until he starts taking some serious steps towards the future , go out with others, chat and get to know other guys simple. I support the op.

And how would you handle it if your guy decides to follow this particular footstep??
Ok then, because he is not saying anything yet, you decided cheat(in this context), because he felt you are cheating, he decides to cheat too, what type of relationship is that? Isn't it just better you guys quit it?
How many guys would you give that kind of trial and error approach with?.... Some times I try to understand you ladies but I just can't.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 11:17am On Jan 06, 2020
Nanatrendy:
My dear friend...This is a simple matter that needs zero complication or confusion!
If you feel your partner is not making moves for a union or the relationship is not marriage-bound,just quit and move on!

If you want to stick with him hoping something miraculous will change his mind,stay but be loyal and faithful...if you think he is not serious and the relationship has uncertainty written all over,just end the relationship and meet suitors who are ready!

Why stick around hoping that something might happen when you are already aware that he is not serious?
Would you be happy if your partner is seeing someone else while both of you are in a relationship?
How do you think the person you are trying to see outside your relationship would feel if he discovers that you are still in a relationship and haven't thought it wise to quit?

Finally,do not underestimate the relevance of a relationship which is a determinant to what your marriage will look like....
If you cheat in a relationship, if you ain't loyal to your partner,if you have a terrible attitude while dating....all will be magnified once you get married!
Marriage is not a transformation gadget or platform that totally screens out your current lifestyle or habits!
What you are before marriage is what you will exhibit when you get married...!
The earlier you know this,the better!
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nanatrendy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Muhylonaire:

And how would you handle it if your guy decides to follow this particular footstep??
Ok then, because he is not saying anything yet, you decided cheat(in this context), because he felt you are cheating, he decides to cheat too, what type of relationship is that? Isn't it just better you guys quit it?
How many guys would you give that kind of trial and error approach with?.... Some times I try to understand you ladies but I just can't.
you don't just get up and quit give him some time to see if things change but the point is there is no sense in turning away potential suitors if you are sure hes not serious then move on to your better option. But to turn away potential suitors for an uncertain relationship is silly
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nanatrendy(f): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
openmine:

My dear friend...This is a simple matter that needs zero complication or confusion!
If you feel your partner is not making moves for a union or the relationship is not marriage-bound,just quit and move on!

If you want to stick with him hoping something miraculous will change his mind,stay but be loyal and faithful...if you think he is not serious and the relationship has uncertainty written all over,just end the relationship and meet suitors who are ready!

Why stick around hoping that something might happen when you are already aware that he is not serious?
Would you be happy if your partner is seeing someone else while both of you are in a relationship?
How do you think the person you are trying to see outside your relationship would feel if he discovers that you are still in a relationship and haven't thought it wise to quit?

Finally,do not underestimate the relevance of a relationship which is a determinant to what your marriage will look like....
If you cheat in a relationship, if you ain't loyal to your partner,if you have a terrible attitude while dating....all will be magnified once you get married!
Marriage is not a transformation gadget or platform that totally screens out your current lifestyle or habits!
What you are before marriage is what you will exhibit when you get married...!
The earlier you know this,the better!
you don't seem to understand the whole issue, a woman cannot go and propose marriage to a man , its the other way round so until you are sure that you are in a committed relationship which is heading somewhere it's good to keep other options. You may end up turning your best suitors away for someone who is not looking in the same direction as you. Of course if your partner is committed and you see the relationship going somewhere you can stick to him else you may end up as a bitter woman if you sit down and count your loss. Don't pretend there are no guys out there deceiving ladies
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Rapmoney:

I'm not surprised. The number of underage on this forum has increased in recent times.
No sense whatsoever in what you've written up there. You're even pained that people doesn't buy your nonsense.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nanatrendy:
you don't seem to understand the whole issue, a woman cannot go and propose marriage to a man , its the other way round so until you are sure that you are in a committed relationship which is heading somewhere it's good to keep other options. You may end up turning your best suitors away for someone who is not looking in the same direction as you. Of course if your partner is committed and you see the relationship going somewhere you can stick to him else you may end up as a bitter woman if you sit down and count your loss. Don't pretend there are no guys out there deceiving ladies
So let's say one of your options works out,will you still stay put with your present partner?

You seem not to understand the line of thought from the op....he is encouraging unfaithfulness and promoting zero loyalty!

I ask once again...will you be happy if you discovered your partner is seeing someone else or weighing his 'options'?

See Cheating is cheating no matter how you try to spin this narrative!
Whether in a relationship or marriage.... If you need options,quit your present relationship so that you can alert your 'suitors' that you are available!
You can't be working for Gtbank while also working for First bank! Impossicant!

If your relationship was heading somewhere,would you need to look for an option? Absolutely not....
So why can't you quit when its obvious that your partner is not serious?
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Nanatrendy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
openmine:

So let's say one of your options works out,will you still stay put with your present partner?

You seem not to understand the line of thought from the op....he is encouraging unfaithfulness and promoting zero loyalty!

I ask once again...will you be happy if you discovered your partner is seeing someone else or weighing his 'options'?

See Cheating is cheating no matter how you try to spin this narrative!
Whether in a relationship or marriage.... If you need options,quit your present relationship so that you can alert your 'suitors' that you are available!
You can't be working for Gtbank while also working for First bank! Impossicant!

If your relationship was heading somewhere,would you need to look for an option? Absolutely not....
So why can't you quit when its obvious that your partner is not serious?

misplaced priorities faithfulness and loyalty belongs to the man who honours you with marriage before marriage we are to choose a life partner, how do you choose if you don't have options? I believe my partner should weigh his options too and be sure he really wants to be with me you guys do it anyway, how many people married the first person they dated? Until its serious don't shut others out and of course if you realise a suitor is better than one you are with then you drop the one you are with for that person but that but it takes time to know if someone is better so you basically give yourself time to get to know your other suitors and choose the best amongst them simple
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by virago(f): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Prec1ous:

Dimwit? Is that also your best line?

That is the point. I can smell your defeat and crestfallen ego from miles away.

You should have countered all my points but since your thinking faculty cannot grasp it, it is better to clutch to straw and run away.

Who cares about your niece, is it not worrisome that she is smarter than you,at least you are sure she can do better and but you are a gargantuan embodiment of errors and dumbness.

So called independent woman, you should have countered my point with those nonsense you pull from you mucour filled brain.

Since you recognize idiots, I can now conclude that you are the queen of idiots.

What senseless idiotic points have you made , your dumbness is now very evident. Comprehension is not your forte and I can't blame you for that since you're an iidiot. Please go back and read my replies to this thread again but this time very carefully and if you still don't understand then I can't help you further. Oponu omo jati jati
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by robertliam798: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello friend be the first 15 client to get connected for free.
360Sugerconnect.
Get a rich sugar mummies, suger daddies
And get paid for you services.
All is takes is to register and make your self Available.
There are lots of Client waiting to be satisfied.
Pls call on Mr Robert C.E.O ch

Thanks.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Prec1ous(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
virago:

What senseless idiotic points have you made , your dumbness is now very evident. Comprehension is not your forte and I can't blame you for that since you're an iidiot. Please go back and read my replies to this thread again but this time very carefully and if you still don't understand then I can't help you further. Oponu omo jati jati

What brand of weed made you think anyone is interested in getting lto understand you when you are yet to grasp a simple concept.

Leave a man if you think he is unserious instead of following other men and causing him emotional pain.

Well, you can't be helped, it is ingrained in your genome to be as useless as the p in psychology.

Help yourself first, by putting your brain to its full purpose instead of spewing bile which I know is all you embody.

Anyways, you are still a glorified idiot basking in the euphoria of your own ignorance.

Adekhe, elami osa!
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by openmine(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nanatrendy:
misplaced priorities faithfulness and loyalty belongs to the man who honours you with marriage before marriage we are to choose a life partner, how do you choose if you don't have options? I believe my partner should weigh his options too and be sure he really wants to be with me you guys do it anyway, how many people married the first person they dated? Until its serious don't shut others out and of course if you realise a suitor is better than one you are with then you drop the one you are with for that person but that but it takes time to know if someone is better so you basically give yourself time to get to know your other suitors and choose the best amongst them simple
Ohh my God cheesy
Your assertions are illogical and could lead to unwanted regret!
Why would you be in a relationship that has no hope or future while checking out other suitors?
It doesn't make any sense!

As much as I find such line of thought preposterous and ill-advised,you are already setting yourself for future confusion and heartbreak!

Okay let's say you are looking out for suitors while you are in a relationship and you finally see a supposed suitor who is ready,what happens when you later discover that the said suitor is not the right person for you?
Will you still go back to your former relationship?

My dear,stop wasting your time in a relationship that is going no where...just quit,get yourself back and prepare for another relationship!

No matter your excuse,cheating is cheating!
If such can be justified in a relationship, then I won't be surprised if it happens in a marriage setting!

I laugh at your hilarious assertion that loyalty and faithfulness belongs to the man....I totally disagree with such weak narrative!
Loyalty and faithfulness should be mutually upheld by both partners!
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by tightpussy156: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
your post encouraged cheating in relationship. so there is no need to date a girl before tying the knot right.you just meet a girl an proposed marriage. even you ursef that open the topic can't date a girl an allow her to cheat even if you don't have plans to marry her right that is the truth but u speaking for others why not speak for ursef. the way things is now women are ready to date even if na five men once to benefit an collect from.all of them even if they no non will marry them.ur topic will make so many men marry oloshos both retire ones.
Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by Mcslize: 2:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Rapmoney:

My guy, go sidon for corner. Wetin u dey yarn sef? You guys need to see it from a realistic point. There's no need being biased.

There is no justification for a cheating partner whether they are married or not. It is what she is doing now she will still do if the guy marry her in the future. Cheating is an addiction that once someone is into it, they will never see anything wrong with it.

She will start fucking up and down, flirting with male friends, forgetting that she is now married. while because that was what she used to do before she got married. So that won't be a new thing to her. She will never see anything wrong with fucking another man aside her husband.

What is wrong is wrong no matter how we try to justify it with our selfish mindsets.

1 Like

Re: Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:01am On Jan 09, 2020
GETTING HIV IS COOL RIGHT ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / Too Much Clubbing Is Killing Me, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.