Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God (26327 Views)

Am Losing Faith / Losing Faith | My Departure From Theism [cc] / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by otarogorfelix(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2020
When you are losing faith in GOD..its starts from daupting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Offpoint: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2020
A
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Pedro272: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Of what relevance is this to the post?
Is not a must to comment.
If you don't have anything important to say just keep your mouth shut instead of trying to ridicule a priest.
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Didijiji: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2020
God bless you OP
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by aspiring44: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2020
chiommy123:
God bless you op. Those amazing miracles in the Bible helps you to understand that God is bigger than your problems.

Definitely,

We won't know the gravity of our prayers until they are answered
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Elvis2kay: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2020
angry4
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Sheffybig: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Happy Sunday and have a beautiful day ahead. Contact me for your graphics design for a considerate price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by jamace(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
You have lost faith in God when:

=You Cut corners in your dealings with others.

-You Rig elections to win

-You Act as a thug during elections

-You Loot public money or items

-You Cheat in any way

-You Bribe to get employment promotion, favour etc

-You Show nepotism

-You shun truth to tell lies for your interest

-You mock the poor

-E.t.c

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by victons(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2020
so I should not question the stories of the bible why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by victons(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2020
so I should not question the stories of the bible why?
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by emerged01(m): 9:35am On Jan 05, 2020
I need God’s grace and to find a bible believing church that can increase my faith. Throughout last year,I didn’t go to church. This year I don’t want things to remain the same.
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by fredoooooo: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Thanks for promoting GOD and not church or men of gods(pastorpreneurs) ....
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Olami83: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Pedro272:

Of what relevance is this to the post?
Is not a must to comment.
If you don't have anything important to say just keep your mouth shut instead of trying to ridicule a priest.

The post and image depict of hypocrisy in Christianity.. Why praying for the less privileges when you are holding a golden cross that can feed them for the rest of their lives?
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Olami83: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2020
jamace:
You have lost faith in God when:

=You Cut corners in your dealings with others.

-You Rig elections to win

-You Act as a thug during elections

-You Loot public money or items

-You Cheat in any way

-You Bribe to get employment promotion, favour etc

-You Show nepotism

-You shun truth to tell lies for your interest

-You mock the poor

-E.t.c

True reflection of the so called followers of Christ especially in our deranged country

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2020
tstx:

But there are so many contradictions in the Bible... Are you saying as good christains.. One needs to turn a blind eye?

Do you even know that the Bible was influenced by other religions? Religions that are way older than Christianity..?

5 Ways The Bible Was Influenced By Other Religions

So we shouldn't ask questions about that too?
I think we should care less about the historical foundation of the Bible and focus on it's content. I don't know for you but there's this experience I had once, in my life. I know that it's only God that saved me. God works in mysterious ways. who are we to question our Creator
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by midnighter(f): 9:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Newnas:
I thought the cross is enough na. I thought your son of god has died on the cross for your sins and you're covered with grace, so why do you need repentance again?

Christianity and self-contradiction are 5&6. Yet they'll be following people upandan: "Bros please I want to explain chisos to you". When you engage them in simple intellectual discussion the next thing you'll hear is; "you can't understand, you need grace and the spirit of god before you can understand".

Hey, why the freakin EFF did you call me to "explain" what is unexplainable?!

Una need brain reset

Intellectual discussion ke

Jesus died on the cross to take away the punishment for sin...that doesnt give us licence to do as we wish.

You can see that on the first page of any Google search on this issue

Intellectual smh
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Yaro005: 10:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Sotitobire makes me lose faith but with this writing my faith in God as come back...Going to church rite now...
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by doublecross(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2020
healthserve:
What a beautiful piece of writing. More blessings Op
rubbish
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by doublecross(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Forget belief in religion or whatever! That's bullshit! Believe in yourself, work on yourself, and do all it takes to be rich without killing. Thank me later. Bleep religion

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Focusmind: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2020
It is easy to loose faith in God in Nigeria because of the enormity of the problems and challenges that we face and most of them remain unresolved even after our fasting and prayer.

Sometimes, it could be difficult to believe God in the midst of huge unemployment, unsafe road, occultic people and other man - made challenges that good governance should ordinarily solve without any recourse to God or spiritual intervention.

During my student's days in Scotland more than 10years ago, I had so much trust in God. I wasn't asking for many things as what I would ordinarily asked have been provided by the government.

It is very comforting and fulfilling being a good Christian and believing so much in God in a developed world than in Nigeria where the worries of life could make you to loose faith and compromise big time.

3 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Gordson: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Blakewilli:
I think we should care less about the historical foundation of the Bible and focus on it's content. I don't know for you but there's this experience I had once, in my life. I know that it's only God that saved me. God works in mysterious ways. who are we to question our Creator

You thought it was God that saved you.

Why don't you look up the origin of the word 'God'.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by tstx(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Blakewilli:

Even Muslims, traditionalists, Hindus have those experiences and just like you, they too are convinced that it's only their God that saved them

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by tstx(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Focusmind:
It is easy to loose faith in God in Nigeria because of the enormity of the problems and challenges that we face and most of them remain unresolved even after our fasting and prayer.

Sometimes, it could be difficult to believe God in the midst of huge unemployment, unsafe road, occultic people and other man - made challenges that good governance should ordinarily solve without any recourse to God or spiritual intervention.

During my student's days in Scotland more than 10years ago, I had so much trust in God. I wasn't asking for many things as what I would ordinarily asked have been provided by the government.

It is very comforting and fulfilling being a good Christian and believing so much in God in a developed world than in Nigeria where the worries of life could make you to loose faith and compromise big time.

Exactly.
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Blakewilli:

We should care less about the history? If not of that history there will be no Christianity today
Should we talk about what crusades really means?
Or the real name of Jesus? All are in history.

You need to read the early development of Christianity.

If you were born in Iran, you will probably be a Muslim.
Don't be dogmatic.

The church came before the Bible, hope you know ?

The 'Amen' you shout, do you know what it really means?

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2020
If you want to be an atheist, read the Bible.
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Any sane man will lose faith in God. God as described in the bible and koran. Does not exist or is dead or has been deposed from heaven.
u think so?
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by alphaNomega: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2020
You people don't have sense.
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by Omam4life: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2020
Thanks God just used u .. Prayer is what I needed now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by mrchineke: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2020
The bible is nothing but DOGSHIT!!!
Re: Signs You Are Losing Faith In God by midnighter(f): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2020
Focusmind:

Thank you, this is what I have been trying to explain to them but they will never listen

Bad road and dirty water is not Gods fault smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja / Why Is Dating Common Among Church Choristers? / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.