Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg (75551 Views)

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Egoveen: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hadampson:

Nonsensically nonsense angry
Please I want to learn how to cancel comments the way you just did minesadsadsad
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Stainlessx(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
I love the boy's confidence.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by don4real: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lummypee:
Age is just a number

Wetin apps for play store go do for free
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
The lil nigga exudes great confidence. Big up boy!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Americanboy35: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
And how old is the lady in question self, well as she don hear abroad..........
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Munirboss(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Brownhypo:
She posted this because the minor didn't flaunt her some cash. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by bluefilm: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
The young boy sounds intelligent.

And to cap it all off, he wasn't even writing in all those disgusting and meaningless abbreviations like so many of our dense and demented nairalanders normally do.

I even get the feeling he's more intelligent than the useless and hopeless attention seeker that brought the whole drama to social media.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by seunmsg(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
adedayoa2:
A 13 year old boy, thats juvenile deliquency, and any sensible lady will not date a 13 year old boy.

Most ladies are not sensible once money is involved.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nord Vpn available EXPIRES, Dec 2024 Affordable price Contact on signature
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by ojun50(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mark is in ikeja
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Munirboss(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Egoveen:
This same lady will now look for any available thing to fuckherself with,cucumber,candle bottle and what have you,instead of her to accept the boy she is pretending to be a good Auntysadsadsadsad

A good point
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Mightyhaiz: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
13,years I never know difference between boy and girl..chai
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by nipeks001(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:
It is not funny. These kids should be careful. Their parents should be more watchful.

This is how they get lured to strange places and get raped or used for rituals.

By the way, he types very well. Way better than a good number of adults. Not those ones that be typing like they buy the alphabeths they use in chatting. Useless short forms and all.

Looking at the comments from the guys here, saying the guy would FCK an adult. It is quite ironic same people claim abuse of the boy child is neglected. Isn't the boy 13 again? Smh!

Which user made mention of "the guy would fkk an adult"? You just wanted a cheap shot of "when a real boy Child Abuse situation comes up, it's nobody's fault, guys are the reason"
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Rilwayne001: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
nototribalist:
Who is Mark?

The boy thought its someone that will come and beat him up

grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by vincentjk(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
The boy got choking skills mehn

We both know his dad isn't abroad but the ranting lady already believes him

He finally asked "who's mark"? grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Very disgusting.
He is no longer a minor because he has confidence.
Hope morality has not gone to the dogs?
What is good is good likewise what is bad is bad regardless who is doing it.
Pls let's condemn this evil act so that we can have the guts to condemn marriage to minors.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nwaonyishi69: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
The lady didn't tell us her age. I am wondering about the age gaps in her own case against that of the current French president, Macron, and his wife.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Phoenix999: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
adedayoa2:
"Mark see what you have caused" hahahahahahahahahahaha

"Who is Mark?"

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by themaestro08(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
I reserve my comment till 3rd world war!!

Oh boy no dey wish war oo.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Bigfish121(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
For your sure cash out, check my signature for my WhatsApp number.china and Europe available.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
toluism:

I wonder why we failed to condemn such act... If the gender was the other way round...imagine wat will have been said.

He should focus his confidence and energy on knowing who Mark is rather than this act

Well said. He doesn't even know who Mark is, but he is hitting on an adult and people here think it is okay.

Reading it again, the lady is a dunce. She should have done better in cautioning/advising him, not typing like an illiterate market woman.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by leofab(f): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nothing
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Sinistami(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dandsome:
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?
Wetin Chinedu no go see for shop?
Wetin Tope no go see for amala?
Wetin Tonye no go see for water side.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Hadampson(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Egoveen:
Please I want to learn how to cancel comments the way you just did minesadsadsad

Just follow this format.

[s][/s].

Put the message you want to cancel in between the s enclosed in brackets

Prost.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by themaestro08(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
toluism:

I wonder why we failed to condemn such act... If the gender was the other way round...imagine wat will have been said.

He should focus his confidence and energy on knowing who Mark is rather than this act

You are taking things far man. What's wrong with the young man speaking up? I doubt if its anything serious. I have been thrre, just childish stuff you know.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Birdeyeview: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
This kind type go sabi scam people online... future wire wire
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by EdiskyHarry: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't know for any other person, but to me the 13 years old boy is not asking for sex, all what the innocent boy is asking for is love, so is there any big deal there? must she post it online?

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Sicilyjoe: 9:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
13yrs old in ss1 is that possible ?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by dalongjnr: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Who's mark?
He's son of Mary, which can be interchange to John,at a point in time.
What? Yea,how many mark do we have in the world today and which one is she referring to?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by ibinaboonline: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wetin zacheus no go see for on top tree?
Dandsome:
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

Wetin Chinedu no go see for shop?

Wetin Tope no go see for amala?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Galaticos444: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
adedayoa2:
A 13 year old boy, thats juvenile deliquency, and any sensible lady will not date a 13 year old boy.
unfortunately most ladies(especially naija gals)ar not sensible rather dey ar self centered and desperate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" / Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.