Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg (75550 Views)

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by richPHAROAH: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
the fact that she kept flowing means she is a pervert and a pedo.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
The guy can eventually win, i was 7 when i fvck an adult, the world is not even corrupt like this then. No forming.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

You know why I mentioned. By the way, someone said the boy is just asking for love. No big deal. Wonderful!

undecided

Seems you’re mistaking me for some other person. The statement before the last,weytin concern me with boy and love? undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by lovat(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:
It is not funny. These kids should be careful. Their parents should be more watchful.

This is how they get lured to strange places and get raped or used for rituals.

By the way, he types very well. Way better than a good number of adults. Not those ones that be typing like they buy the alphabeths they use in chatting. Useless short forms and all.

Looking at the comments from the guys here, saying the BOY would FCK an adult. It is quite ironic same people claim abuse of the boy child is neglected. Isn't the boy 13 again? Smh!
Jodha take note here
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
dancok:
The guy can eventually win, i was 7 when i fvck an adult, the world is not even corrupt like this then. No forming.

You’re sick in the head (true talk)
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
make d lady accept o before she too starr submitting CV on twitter
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by luminouz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kendumazy:
Love the boy confidence. upon the girl outburst, the boy still dey flow. Just see confidence! See chyking! Some adult sef go done back out. That boy is a REAL NIGGA!

I dey tell you oh
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Bestbeelieve: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
jobless yoot!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by SirGB(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bigfish121:
For your sure cash out, check my signature for my WhatsApp number.china and Europe available.
Padi. . Give me your cell.
I need China work and formats to buy
tongue tongue
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Majikmoment(f): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
That was how one teenage boy that usually greets me in my street stopped me one day and said “Aunty, please do you have a younger sister that is my age mate? I said no, why? He said ‘its because I like you but I know you are older than me”

It was so funny, but I liked the young man’s courage
But, unfortunately I do not have a younger sister.
And if I had, I would never give her out to any boy.

Kids of nowadays are something else.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Kyllahmc(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kendumazy:
Love the boy confidence. upon the girl outburst, the boy still dey flow. Just see confidence! See chyking! Some adult sef go done back out. That boy is a REAL NIGGA!
I for don back out too mehn... I easily give up and move to the next available girl when I don't get a positive feedback from a lady I'm wooing lol, But that doesn't mean I ain't no real Nigga. It's just my way of life...
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:
It is not funny. These kids should be careful. Their parents should be more watchful.

This is how they get lured to strange places and get raped or used for rituals.

By the way, he types very well. Way better than a good number of adults. Not those ones that be typing like they buy the alphabeths they use in chatting. Useless short forms and all.

Looking at the comments from the guys here, saying the BOY would FCK an adult. It is quite ironic same people claim abuse of the boy child is neglected. Isn't the boy 13 again? Smh!

Don't mind them, they've forgotten that aspect. The boy though
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Munzy14(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Roon9:
Hmm... Quite anticlimactic that the 13 year old maintained a more mature chat decorum than the so called adult
cheesy.... Exactly... the lady acted the kid.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Ken4Christ: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
This boy destiny is ruined. The parents have failed. That phone should be taken from him immediately and his Facebook account blocked. We are living in a very dirty world.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Majikmoment:
That was how one teenage boy that usually greets me in my street stopped me one day and said “Aunty, please do you have a younger sister that is my age mate? I said no, why? He said ‘its because I like you but I know you are older than me”

It was so funny, but I liked the young man’s courage
But, unfortunately I do not have a younger sister.
And if I had, I would never give her out to any boy.

Kids of nowadays are something else.

Hehe! Confidence that even many male adults don't have.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by maasoap(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
dancok:

You were molested, simple.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
lovat:
Jodha take note here
You know what’s with the jodha lady, she uses the same alphabets or number of letters (most times) but arrange them wrongly. Like she type yhu instead of you. Same 3 letters. I think she’s dyslexic tbh

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by munezo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
I disagree with you

Deoboss:
You wanna bet, he will say more than Pim if he meets her face to face. It’s obvious he has done this before & has hit some level of success
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by adedayoa2(f): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Phoenix999:

"Who is Mark?"
who is Mark ke?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Akuruoulo(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lummypee:
Age is just a number
13 is too young abeg
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Akuruoulo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Who wants to bet the lady will finally give in to d boy and manipulate him in getting gifts and possibly money from his dad after he told her he got d phone from his dad abroad.

U get am for sense no be small

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Fash20: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Wetin them dey expect wey them dey shake their cheap Kpomo for IG and Facebook story anyhow.

The boy is even more intelligent than her. "Does your mum know you're social media".

That shit is irritating
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Akuruoulo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
adedayoa2:
A 13 year old boy, thats juvenile deliquency, and any sensible lady will not date a 13 year old boy.

sensible lady for NIGERIA?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by armadeo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kendumazy:

Cc sloamir for confirmation
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nannito190(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is very serious. NASA oh 13yrs for that matter

Anyways, I get paid for buying, data and the rest...If you want residual income in the Telecom industry, Call/WhatsApp:0-9-0-3-8-3-9-4-1-7-0.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Akuruoulo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Well said. He doesn't even know who Mark is, but he is hitting on an adult and people here think it is okay.

Reading it again, the lady is a dunce. She should have done better in cautioning/advising him, not typing like an illiterate market woman.

CHILL SIS

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE boys act isn't ok .
everyone is comment base on the lady's flow . if at all she cautioned him , it would have been a different case .

JUST MAKING FUN OF THE SITUATION, AND DON'T TAKE PEOPLE'S COMMENT TOO SERIOUS
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by insperyadyou: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Who is mark? Funny boy
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by etrange: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kendumazy:

Oga, that boy is too small for that trash. It's amazing how we support anything the boy child does. That's toxic masculinity!

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by EdiskyHarry: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Xisnin:
How old are you? 12 year old?
and how is that your business?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Kingrexyl(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tell that to Riele, that kid have no manners, I blame her parents though..
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by EM123: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't think he is 13years , he is an adult and he want to hear what her reaction will be , and she has miss her luck.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by masterflowx(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
dalongjnr:
[s]Who's mark?
He's son of Mary, which can be interchange to John,at a point in time.
What? Yea,how many mark do we have in the world today and which one is she referring to?[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.