Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg (75549 Views)

Lady Contemplates Moving Back To Nigeria As She Laments Lack Of "Fine Girl Privi / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by toluism: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
themaestro08:

You are taking things far man. What's wrong with the young man speaking up? I doubt if its anything serious. I have been thrre, just childish stuff you know.

Didn't take it far bro...

Yes it may be childish.... But even the so called children now may know more than u would expect at times..

Some things like this should be address.....u never can tell before it get out of hand
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
pocohantas:

Please shut up, quit the selective blindness and call out your kind that are trivialising this. Are you not seeing the comments calling him alpha male and saying he will fck her?

You just want to be stupid? Use your head this evening.

@Plead, respect yourself undecided

What? undecided Why the tag undecided

Weytin concern me for this post now undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by themaestro08(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
toluism:

Didn't take it far bro...

Yes it may be childish.... But even the so called children now may know more than u would expect at times..

Some things like this should be address.....u never can tell before it get out of hand

Life is all about perspective, ya know.

If this young lad were to be any of my sibling, I got no issue with him, in fact his courage and confidence deserve medal grin.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by 2chukwu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nothing wer mallam no go see inside shoe o undecided undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by ItooWorWor(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chai!!
This boy na real 'G' see flows like Eminem, see confidence like 50cent mehn...this nigga give me joy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Roon9(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
whytediamond:
This is a case of a "matured lady" busy looking for big business on Facebook and meets a 13y/o child of a wealthy father (abroad).

What next my people?

Errrm?! Who is Mark

You saw through her charade
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by toluism: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
themaestro08:

Life is all about perspective, ya know.

If this young lad were to be any of my sibling, I got no issue with him, in fact his courage and confidence deserve medal grin.

Ok
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by kolaa007(m): 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Governmennt Jobs
*Valids means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whatsapp on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by munezo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
This boy na keyboard warrior � but I am sure he can't say pim if he sees the lady face to face.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by temmienewells(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
David Mark
whytediamond:
This is a case of a "matured lady" busy looking for big business on Facebook and meets a 13y/o child of a wealthy father (abroad).

What next my people?

Errrm?! Who is Mark
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by nnaeyes6: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
The last part
WHO IS MARK? got me rolling on the floor.
The guy no sabi Mark his classmate.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Ooye12: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Na so Age is just a number what really matter is love and trust Lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by BambiBliss(f): 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

The boy simply professed love, he wasnt rude and wasnt out of lines

the Aunty agbaya shouldnt kill his confidence or cause heartbreak.. she should just tell him off politely and advise him to focus on his studies and meet with his peers and age mate

[/s]
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Plead:

What? undecided Why the tag undecided

Weytin concern me for this post now undecided

You know why I mentioned. By the way, someone said the boy is just asking for love. No big deal. Wonderful!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
nototribalist:
Who is Mark?

The boy thought its someone that will come and beat him up

Bqd nigga he think say nah him mama brother
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Xisnin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
I don't know for any other person, but to me the 13 years old boy is not asking for sex, all what the innocent boy is asking for is love, so is there any big deal there? must she post it online?
How old are you?
12 year old?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by 2LESS(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hadampson:

Just follow this format.

[s][/s].

Put the message you want to cancel in between the s enclosed in brackets

Prost.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by encryptjay(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ladies will finishing insulting a guy and go with someone worse or even the same guy.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Onyi22(f): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Am more interested in knowing the reason why the babe filtered the boy's facebook ushername & intentionally leaving out her own facebook ushername in her timeline/wall?

a = she doesn't want to share the boy with any lady. after all, d nigga don already propose marriage. his dad stays abroad.

b = she doesn't want to keep all her eggs in one basket. hence, she didn't use emoji to cover her ushername. other guys can still apply by sending her a friend request.

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by dafeoroyo: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dandsome:
Wetin Musa no go see for gate?

Wetin Chinedu no go see for shop?

Wetin Tope no go see for amala?

Wetin Dandsome no go see for nairaland
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Ladycewhy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Praising a 13 year old seeking for a relationship from someone way older than him yet they want us to take male rape seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by jayaim: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oh my Jehovah abasi umbun when u thought we have seen it @ll
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Ezehillary(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
ajo umuaka
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Rebekah029(f): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
it's alright grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by snipernigga(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Am not understanding oo, who is Mark and wetin concern him for this matter? �
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Telemon(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Praising a 13 year old seeking for a relationship from someone way older than him yet they want us to take male rape seriously undecided
Oh! so " male Rape" exist?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by 77up(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
whytediamond:

What next my people?

Errrm?! Who is Mark
everyone abroad na wealthy people grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Deoboss(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
munezo:
This boy na keyboard warrior � but I am sure he can't say pim if he sees the lady face to face.
You wanna bet, he will say more than Pim if he meets her face to face. It’s obvious he has done this before & has hit some level of success
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by solsticey2k3(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Enuf chop knuckle for dis lil dude cheesy

He’s the real MVP

As for the babe, she dey gbadun the attention I swear
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg by Deoboss(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Am not supporting the 13yr old boy but look closely at the ladies photo & you will notice that she isn’t that old herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.