Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (69122 Views)

Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

so u scam women? Shame on u sir. U should be are shame of yor sef. U not a real man!(No oofeense). angry
xif that is what ur head is telling you then deal with it. Am not here to defend what I don't do . And even if I tell u I do scam woman what is ur prove if I tell u i don't what is Ur prove.what is ur definition of a real man
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by omotolani00(f): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
who's dat mad guy, pls get me knife make I cut his tin for money ritual...
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by tunize(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
The boy nor value small, e nor go value big as well....wats there no mttr how small be proud and wear it. Her buying it shows she has u in mind.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by EmmyDJourno: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
My dear, you are a good lady

Stop pouring your Maggi inside tea, find soup and you would be appreciated

It's not about the wrist watch, he simply wants to breakup
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by dashing07(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
Maybe the guy got her something very big on her birthday, he was expecting same from her ��� sorry bro take heart

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Skepticus: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
pocohantas:
That watch is hideous. She should have used the money to cook afang soup for him. The guy sef for try appreciate. lipsrsealed

Original male things are expensive. Not like many wear the original, but they know where to get things that appeals to them.

All my life, I have always wondered where guys get their tops from. I am always on a mission to steal male tops. Very cute things angry

Behind your glaring pro-feminine "madness" is a lady who understand and appreciate the world of gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by richPHAROAH: 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol...@ smelt like raw cinnamon.

Yes thats because it's a homme (male) perf they used cinnamon as the base note which is usually a woody scent cos mens perfume tend to be stronger. So they need something that strong for the base to make it last longer. Maybe they need to reduce their base note (cinnamon) if its that embarrassing. Or you can send it over for some tweaking. I could help you douse it with some lovely top and middle notes to balance the formula grin

Just try dousing it with some floral or fruity scents. Maybe your wife's perfs. That'd do the trick. wink
yeah i actually used it together with one floral victoria secret. lol. i do not plan to try it again though. i am happy to see someone here that has a good knowledge about parfumes smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
My dear the idiot should go to hell just forget the animal and move on ,why don't he go and date billionaire daughters,since is from ur heart it doesn't mean how much u bought it.you can still buy it in million yet is not from ur heart.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by chukwuibuipob: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
grin embarassed shocked grin grin cheesy cool smiley grin grin grin grin wink grin.
kelish:

she should have just gotten him a white handkerchief nd boxers so he can just become a traditional dancer smh....
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
richPHAROAH:
yeah i actually used it together with one floral victoria secret. lol. i do not plan to try it again though. i am happy to see someone here that has a good knowledge about parfumes smiley

Ok. Good.

Yeah, im into production of toiletries and I actually produce perfumes.
Currently working on a formula that will be at par with those top notch designer perfs in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Jodha(f): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
loswhite:
Lol.... ladies are just hypocrite. Imagine a guy going to buy you the most useless weavon in the market will you say the same thing? You ppl want men to get you expensive gift but yet cannot spend money to get ur man a gift....lol some of them will even collect the money they want to use to buy gift from you...lol

Yhure the hypocrite here...y'all niggurs complain that ladies don't spend for y'all...

But here's a lady that went out of her way to get that watch for him...out of love...
From the way she typed yhull know the 5k meant something to her... she didn't had much but she gave out of the little she had...
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Jodha(f): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Depending on the level of her bfs taste the watch is trashy and tho 5k which is alot for sm bt the watch doesn’t depict Smtn sensible she cud have just bought a nice tee, jeans or leather sippers or even wine instead. It’s not about the price of the gift bt the quality of the gift. If u even spend less bt get Smtn of reasonable quality it works I think.

The gal has bad taste. Lol

The point is is he loves her ...he wouldn't have reacted the way he did even if he didn't like the gift. ..

He would have collected it....and subtle tell her later that she was cheated...

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by JONSYN7154: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
The wristwatch is truly fake na. Na the kind watch malam Ibrahim dey sale for Nyanya market for abuja
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by loswhite(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Yhure the hypocrite here...y'all niggurs complain that ladies don't spend for y'all...

But here's a lady that went out of her way to get that watch for him...out of love...
From the way she typed yhull know the 5k meant something to her... she didn't had much but she gave out of the little she had...
Same thing applies to men.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by MrCork: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
madone:
xif that is what ur head is telling you then deal with it. Am not here to defend what I don't do . And even if I tell u I do scam woman what is ur prove if I tell u i don't what is Ur prove.what is ur definition of a real man

shame on u for scamming women...realen don't do dat angry
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

shame on u for scamming women...realen don't do dat angry
continue being stupid my friend and keeping speaking whatnu, don't understand if I face u with words na only bane they go bane me for here.. . If u are looking for shame go face ur mirror.. Stop quoting me... You soon name the ladies in ur linage that were scammed by men or if u are a product of scam I don't still understand but Pls stop quoting cos I don't like u
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by MrCork: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
madone:
continue being stupid my friend and keeping speaking whatnu, don't understand if I face u with words na only band they go band me for here.. . I'd u are looking for shame go face ur mirror.. Stop quoting me... You soon name the ladies in ur linage that were scammed by men or if u are a product of scam

did.. U commto nairaland claiming u proud to scam women & that they must buy u watch.(read your last post)
...who does that in this day an ages?. Sir, u are a scam artist '& shame on u as a man. U not a real man!(No oofeense)
angry
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

did.. U commto nairaland claiming u proud to scam women & that they must buy u watch.(read your last post)
...who does that in this day an ages?. Sir, u are a scam artist '& shame on u as a man. U not a real man!(No oofeense)
angry
hahahahahahahaaa u are dull and senseless. I guess u not happy with urself.. That's is why u can't understand what I wrote.. .anyway I don't blame u. .bit for the record just know that u are very stupid
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by wizdomnzube(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
See girls don dey choke on top dis mata because na dia fellow broke ass buy am..... If na ha birthday naw she go dey expect iPhone 11pro, shopping and birthday party all running into thousands of naira, buh see dem dey convulse on top 5k. Annoying creatures!
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Joiedevivre: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her boyfriend is a gentleman with the fear of God.
If you gift me this type of wristwatch, God knows that the only time it will tell me is that it is time to break up with you.

Anyone who happily bought this trash for 5k obviously lacks a knack for taste and financial intelligence.
A lady who can't spot a fake from a mile away will not even know when she is ovulating.

These are the same ones that buy Baclenciaga, Gucsi, Varsace, Tom Fond, Tommy Hilfinger and Friendi for over 10k simply because they are in boutiques.

Tufiakwa biko, iberibe bu oria.
Everybody won wear Balenciaga now oo grin
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

The point is is he loves her ...he wouldn't have reacted the way he did even if he didn't like the gift. ..

He would have collected it....and subtle tell her later that she was cheated...

Well probably... Bt smtmes we react b4 we think. I guess that’s what happened.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by MrCork: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
madone:
hahahahahahahaaa u are dull and senseless. I guess u not happy with urself.. That's is why u can't understand what I wrote.. .anyway I don't blame u. .bit for the record just know that u are very stupid

sir? U said u proud to scam innocent women by telling them to buy u watch..

..hear in London? We normally report men like u to the police(shame)
angry
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

angry
fool so u dey London sef. No wonder ur IQ is very low. No don't just tell police come and tell SARS.. .nonosense. ... Only God know how u got to London and how u got ur stay there. I live in Nigeria and fools like u are we call them ode
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Walkingkilo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her boyfriend is a gentleman with the fear of God.
If you gift me this type of wristwatch, God knows that the only time it will tell me is that it is time to break up with you.

Anyone who happily bought this trash for 5k obviously lacks a knack for taste and financial intelligence.
A lady who can't spot a fake from a mile away will not even know when she is ovulating.

These are the same ones that buy Baclenciaga, Gucsi, Varsace, Tom Fond, Tommy Hilfinger and Friendi for over 10k simply because they are in boutiques.

Tufiakwa biko, iberibe bu oria.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

angry
grin in ur mind now u are playing out a script of the boy is good for the ladies here bah. You be full grown goat. Na you and ur stupid ladies boy mentality that is a scam and may u never have sense ever again in ur little life u have left. See this idiot o so u dey London and u dey happy. With ur borrowed boring life. ..nonsense pretending fowl
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by MrCork: 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
madone:
fool so u dey London sef. No wonder ur IQ is very low. No don't just tell police come and tell SARS.. .nonosense. ... Only God know how u got to London and how u got ur stay there. I live in Nigeria and fools like u are we call them ode

eemm bro..can I remind u am from London meaning I have moiney
.U in Nigeria meaning u ain't gots nada
And can i remind u I can take ya woman anyday.MOINEY TALK

..U beg women's for moiney...remember. we not on same level!(No oofeense)
angry
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Munzy14(m): 2:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:
Ladies here another reason why we should stick to boxers and singlet...

That 5k would have gone a long way to get many boxers and singlet..
Boxers and singlet, na secondary school things those days. Even they don upgrade to vacation o... cheesy

Na only you the for this table o... lol, When some are buying cars for their boyfriend...grin

Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

eemm bro..can I remind u am from London meaning I have moiney
.U in Nigeria meaning u ain't gots nada
And can i remind u I can take ya woman anyday.MOINEY TALK

..U beg women's for moiney...remember. we not on same level!(No oofeense)
angry
hahahahahahahahaaaa ewu is ur name u have money and u are in London. ..if I want to vet u now I ask u to snap ur passport and put it here I do the same with mine let's see how many countries u have been to compare with mine.. .i can see u are very silly...i can afford to go and come back. .tell me the last time u came back see my number under and share ur passport history here.. . grin London my foot. Let me tell u my friend people that make money don't stay in London. I don't have to look further to know u are very poor that is why u don't no what it means to give good gift. Ur stingy life makes u see giving as scamming. ...u are a failure my friend
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by MrCork: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
madone:
grin in ur mind now u are playing out a script of the boy is good for the ladies here bah. You be full grown goat. Na you and ur stupid ladies boy mentality that is a scam and may u never have sense ever again in ur little life u have left. See this idiot o so u dey London and u dey happy. With ur borrowed boring life. ..nonsense pretending fowl

u a scams artist sir..praying on females. U are weak sir. Shame on u
If u need moiney..ask nicely.. I will post u £5 cash!!(No oofennse)
angry
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Emaprince: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
pocohantas:
That watch is hideous. She should have used the money to cook afang soup for him. The guy sef for try appreciate. lipsrsealed

Original male things are expensive. Not like many wear the original, but they know where to get things that appeals to them.

All my life, I have always wondered where guys get their tops from. I am always on a mission to steal male tops. Very cute things angry
You have good taste.

As for this topic, I will collect the watch and NEVER wear it.

If we have been together for long, and I know how I buy expensive stuffs for you...or you have a knack for demanding expensive stuffs, then I will clearly reject this in your face....especially if you are working though.

I still have male undies bought for me by female friends..(not intimate o) that I don't wear. .either because they are too small or very poor quality

Women just don't know how to buy something good for a man.
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by Ogaonos: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
GeniusWannabe:
That guy is arrogant.
I have much dislike for arrogant people. Can't have those around me. There are better ways to get it through to her that he didn't like the watch, instead of talking about his personality and crap!
I dey vex d guy need slap.hw many of us gal don buy us something for us
Re: Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It by madone: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

u a scams artist sir..praying on females. U are weak sir. Shame on u
If u need moiney..ask nicely.. I will post u £5 cash!!(No oofennse)
angry
go feed urself first my friend. Go pay ur taxes and utility bills them come back here.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Her Phone Is Always Switched Off Every Evening / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / The Director Of Budget Having Sex With Her Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.