Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63575 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by VULCAN(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2020
The fellow has psychological problems. I wonder what he stands to gain generating fake stories.

Chomzy19:

This fake guy again!! And people are even responding to his fake stories.

Mr. Cheater what happened to that your pregnant wife that you drive to the market.. yes, you remember the one that you married in 2018.

Foolish boy! Don't go and prepare for your exam.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by frankkydee(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Winneygirl:
Genotype war that I have fought and lost several times.
I give up.
When the Mr. AA Right shows up, we will marry.
Guy, don't even try it. Who told you it is from the 3rd child you will start having SS kids?
I've seen a family that had 6 kids. 5 were SS and they were all sickly till they died.
All these love can't stand the pain of knowing you could have avoided bringing a sick kid into the world.

Are you AS?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by kenny160: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Sorry for your loss
thank you... Future couples should try as much as they can not to say because of love they will marry eachother when their genotype are not compactable.. The experience of sick child will kill the love. I just pity the female na them dey suffer past. Thou during my brother own my father stood beside my mum but that doesn't stop dre son from dyn.. God will help this OP to move on o
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ihadtohaveit: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2020
greggng:

I have no advice for you...but get ready to bear the consequences of your action and blame only yourself for the fate of your kids...May God also increase your punishment for bringing sick kids to this world....that is all I 've for you..,,To hell with love that will bring everlasting regret

You have no advice, then your should have kept quiet
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by sinceraconcept(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Many guys marry divorcees. Imagine a guy fucking a girl back to back for 2 years and some other guy would come around now treating the girl like she's some new bride.
Guys,marry a very young girl that hasn't been used. E fe obinrin towo o tii ba,most of these old bitches are not different from divorcees.
If I happened to marry a used girl(God Forbid),there is no how I wouldn't be cheating on her cos she can't be special to me like a new virgin girl .
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by sdavirus: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2020
There are ways.... This is 2020. If you are okay financially, send me a PM so you can get educated. Can't do all that typing now.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Kingsean(m): 9:32am On Jan 08, 2020
MoonandStar:

You maybe right but quit saying this on public forum you may be encouraging some people to get married to their AS partners like them. It disadvantages really outweigh its good side.

both parents can't be AS. the guy doesn't even know what he is saying. if they were both AS, at least two of the four kids would be SS. he should go n find out the true genotype of both parents.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Babawon1:
am a sickler, at 10 years I became impotent due to priapism cause am a sickler, excuse my parent always give me is that there is no technology and awareness during there time to know what sickler mean(1995) if not I can kill them. am just living for nothing. I will have a constant pain for 7 days even if I use pain killer , the.pain won't be suppress, can't av a sleep when am.in crisis.
So what makes your condition worst than death?

Many men without your condition are impotent
Men without your condition have suffered priapism.

Constant pain for 7 days at a time,
Well many women have severe painful monthly periods for many days at a time.

Further more some people have constant non-stop pain from injury

I cannot see the reason for fearing this condition the way the public is made to fear it.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by reubenobi(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2020
slam7000:

Op is a troll. He claimed he was married and with children. You should be asking what’s wrong with him. People like that have mental issues which gets worse as they post on Nairaland. They get orgasm with the likes and responses that their posts generate.

But even if he has mental issues, does it mean it doesn't exist?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by taikonet005(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
El rufai also have sickle cell
I hope you will have the right answer when you are ask "Daddy why am I suffering like this ". The emotional regret will be forever...
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by drezo(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2020
You just want to bring a child to this world to suffer for your foolishness, you would be just a selfish bastard if you go ahead to do that.

First go to the hospital and ask to see a sickler and observe the kind of life they live, then you will know what it means to have one or to be one. All these simply because you're not using your Head.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nnemuka(f): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Move on, there's a reason for everything
Don't make the mistake pls
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by frozen70(f): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

Love is strong

If you follow the detects of love, you may swim in an ocean with out a life jacket

You have two options

It's either you marry her, on the agreement that a surrogate mother carries your pregnancy with the surrogate mum's egg, that's lots of money

Or you marry her on agreement that both of you will have children through adoption

In the absence of these two, with time the relationship will fizzle out but the love will remain there even if she remarries

You may or may not get anyone like her but you have to accept things the way they are

As it is now, she is the one that will accept the marriage base on the above two options if she feels deep and true love the way you feel
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ajibade123(m): 9:48am On Jan 08, 2020
if not for anything but for the future sickler child let go of her

anyway start your own medical practice with these checklists https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-start-a-medical-practice-checklist/
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Babawon1: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2020
GenBuhari:

Many men without your condition are impotent
Men without your condition have suffered priapism.

Constant pain for 7 days at a time,
Well many women have severe painful monthly periods for many days at a time.

Further more some people have constant non-stop pain from injury

I cannot see the reason for fearing this condition the way the public is made to fear it.
what make my condition worse than death. I prefer death than living. I use to wish I never exist. as a young child rain must not touch me I will have severe pain. and u said priapism is nothing , at age 10 knowing u can't have erection, u can't have a wife. u can't had sex. am 24 now, av never had erection since 14yrz. is than not worse than death. u can wish it for ur children if its nothing
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by arma: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.
AS A PAEDIATRICIAN I ADVISE YOU TO CALL IT OFF.SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA IS NOT A JOKE.
AND IT IS NOT THAT YOUR FIRST TWO CHILDREN WILL BE FREE.WHAT IT MEANS IS THERE IS 25% CHANCE THAT ANY PREGNANCY WILL BE "SS".
LIKE I SAID PLEASE CALL IT OFF!!!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by akintunde63: 9:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

Don't risk it, bro! You'll blame yourself when the crises erupt in the near future; your child(ren) will also curse you for pain they'll experience because you brought them to his world, against reasoning
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by charlsecy(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2020
fekani:
He and his wife got tested before they got married and the lab gave them a wrong result.
It could also be someone manipulated the results.

Chubhie:
There's no scarcity. Nature is never in short supply of Oma.
Assuming that's true, the resources or events that might lead him to an Oma are scarce.

Chomzy19:
And people are even responding to his fake stories.
Not necessarily. People are also responding to the practical concept contained in the story, fake or not.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Teenaira: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2020
MariaAngeles:
Is the love worth the suffering of your future child(ren) ?
Think about it and make the right choice for them.
Ignorance might be an excuse, but knowingly going into such an incompatible union is selfish and wicked.

It is unfortunate the way things turned out, but the way things are are the way things are .
Though heartbreak hurts, but the good news is, you will be alright afterwards, but the same can hardly be said about the child with an ss genotype you might bring into this world.

My brother, I take the whole world beg you or infact, anything you believe in. I have an uncle who committed sucide because of this genotype thing. He can no longer cope with the condition of his 2 children that are SS so he took his own life. Even though what he did was wrong but you see everything was just wrong. I don't even know where the remaining members of the family are now.

So I beg of you, Please and Please, let's jointly make the world a better place.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Malawian(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Even the AA and AS is not certain! You still have to test for something called "Beta Thalasemia" from the AA. OTHERWISE, prepare to have an SS kid.
Believe me, Lightening has already struck twice in my family for us to have come into awareness of "Beta Thalasemia"
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by litaninja(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2020
Lol, its not a possibility that your first 2 children won't carry the Sickle Cell gene, its a 50% probability that any children you have might carry the gene.
So, the simplest thing to do is to leave it all and move on.
But, there's all forms of testing that can be carried out now before pregnancy reaches advanced stages, so I guess you can go ahead and keep firing till your shots hit the right target. This is NOT cheap though. Think it through....

Cheato64:

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nitah1: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

Call it off now...i am typing this with regrets in my heart.

I was asked to make a choice,the question was "whose report will you believe,God or Doctor"?
I said" God"
My first Baby is negative while my two yr old beautiful baby is positive,the pain is unbearable.
Even though i do not doubt God's faithfulness to heal her but seen her during0 crisis is is not easy.
I spend 24k every month on STC.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by lightest(m): 10:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Though am a lucky dude, I am AS and my wife is AS too. We took the risk and God favoured me with 2 good and handsome kids never considering have kids again.

But honestly, I will advise u never to try it because if it turns otherwise all the live u think u have now will turn to a nightmare for u. Stay away and pray to God.

A friend of mine is not Lucky like me and to make the matter worst he his dead and the pains and stress is on the wife.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by inspitation: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take

Oga i bet this is the greatest mistake you will ever make i have a sickle cell as a neighbors son and i never pray my enemy have such

I know how it feels i was once in your shoes i am AS and lost many prospective suitors the last one pained me so much cos we were body and soul
but we had to quit for our children's sake i gave up on love and relationship and left everything to my maker before love found me again this time AA the very first AA i will ever be in a relationship with and he proposed within 3 months of dating married 4 months later we are now 8 years in marriage now and its ever sweet like yesterday with healthy and bouncing children.

Think about it again i wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by fekani: 10:38am On Jan 08, 2020
MariaAngeles:

Please explain what you mean by the bolded ? undecided

The guy was very loving and humble.He had all the qualities I wanted in a man. we were crazy about each other until we found out we are both AS.
He said we should forge ahead like that because he doesn't want to lose me.I had to make that decision for us and I walked away.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by fekani: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Labs producing inaccurate results is one big problem that so many people aren’t conscious of. I’ve seen so many people around me get differing test results about their genotype because of lab problems. Personally, I’ve done a genotype test 4 times... three out of the four times, the results were all different.

exactly. My brother had plenty of genotype tests showing he is AA until he had an SS son who is his carbon copy.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2020
tosyne2much:
No time baba.. Na to shoot her shot at you cheesy

grin grin
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Acidosis(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

How sure are you? How many times have you conducted the test?

At least 5 times tongue The third was carried out by me in my IT days. I worked in a lab tongue
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by micxwell(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2020
Ihsan6:
Bros, my situation is similar to urs but am not as lucky as u. i had this test when i was very young n was told am AA, 0+, met my wife who is AS but i tot we were compatible since i tot i was AA. We av 2 kids, a boy n a girl, the girl was few weeks to 3yrs wn she started complaining of pains in her arm n legs, took her to the hospital only to discover she is SC while her big bro is AC. I wept for days n begged the poor girl for forgiveness, i cry anytime she is in pain. Prior to this, her bro did the test in a private hospital before he started school n we were told he is AA just like it happened to me. I repeated the test n i was told am AC.
Dont be deceived, the sickle cell can come at anytime, it cud even come first. A word is enough for the wise.
How Old is your daughter now?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Nmezor(f): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Op have u done another test? who knows if the result is fake. Some Lab tests don't come out rightly..All my siblings are AA and when I did a test some years back it stated I was AS. Was shocked because my folks are equally AA.. I then had to re do it else where i and I got my accurate result...Anyway if I turns out the same OP, u will just have to move on . God will send u some one fit. The crisis sicklers go through ain't cool...I have witnessed one from a neighbour's child.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by MariaAngeles: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2020
fekani:

The guy was very loving and humble.He had all the qualities I wanted in a man. we were crazy about each other until we found out we are both AS.
He said we should forge ahead like that because he doesn't want to lose me.I had to make that decision for us and I walked away.
That's sad
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Op have u done another test? who knows if the result is fake. Some Lab tests don't come out rightly..All my siblings are AA and when I did a test some years back it stated I was AS. Was shocked because my folks are equally AA.. I then had to re do it else where i and I got my accurate result...Anyway if I turns out the same OP, u will just have to move on . God will send u some one fit. The crisis sicklers go through ain't cool...I have witnessed one from a neighbour's child.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.