Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back (63587 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by edicha80: 5:27am On Jan 08, 2020
You stay in Enugu right?
I stay in University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu.
I am inviting you to the hospital let me take you to Sickle Cell clinic.

Then you will know that when the die is cast, the so called love will die.
[I can relate with this,a doctor who works they told me the same thing]
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by edicha80: 5:28am On Jan 08, 2020
No]Is the love worth the suffering of your future child(ren) ?
Think about it and make the right choice for them.
Ignorance might be an excuse, but knowingly going into such an incompatible union is selfish and wicked.

It is unfortunate the way things turned out, but the way things are are the way things are .
Though heartbreak hurts, but the good news is you will be alright afterwards, but the same can hardly be said about the child with an ss genotype you might bring into this world. [/quote]
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Laird(m): 5:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Oga and Op

PleaseIi beg You don't try it

I have been down.that road so many times

Walk away...Yes it is.painful
Don't have unprotected sex with the partner

Don't bring any child into.this world.to suffer because.of your greed

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by lexy2014: 5:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

I think u will force d girl to marry u
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by sassiemyk: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Bro. Pls try and move on. Your story is much like mine. In my case she is already about to wed. Means a she's moved on. I miss her by the minute and as I speak to you, I don't think that pain will ever heal. I was hospitalized when it happened but now the pain is constant. I had to watch her go and trust me, its not the best of experiences. But put ur future kids in to perspective and you understand its not the ideal thing to do. I can't kill myself according to Timaya. Its nobody's fault.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:58am On Jan 08, 2020
decatalyst:

It's easier said and hoped... You may not understand this
There is nothing to understand. Love would become useless when you start having children. Unless you want to be selfish.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Pedrotina11: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2020
engrjoe:

I want to understand you. You created a topic in 2018 that you are married now u want to propose please help me understand.

Hahahaha the internet never forgets...op op...koret boy.

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by odinga1of: 6:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
I and Oma have dated for more than 2yrs, I intend getting married to her. When we started dating she told me from onset her genotype is AS. I taught I was AA because I did the test when I was like 10yrs.

We decided to go for HIV test just to be sure even though we had unprotected sex. On doing the HIV test, the attendance whom we didn't ask, checked our genotype, performed all the test because she taught we were couple and since it's an Anglican Church hospital and we came together, it means we are planning to get married.

The result came out HIV negative for both of us, blood group O+, while she's AB and genotype we were both AS. She insist we call it off, 2yrs courtship just like that.

Oma is a nicest person I have ever known after my mom, she takes care of me, I eat healthy, I don't repeat clothes both inner and outer wears. She makes sure I work out regularly, I don't do house chores yet my friends envy me whenever they come visiting.

Name any good thing Oma has it. Now Oma has moved on but I can't, I kept on looking for a lady like Oma, now I understand why most men talk trash about Nigerian women (no offense) and when I meet a lady the first thing I ask is her genotype.

I can recall I asked a lady her genotype even before asking for her name. I can't keep a relationship all I think about is my sweet Oma. She has moved on so she claim but we still talk and she told me she has a man right now even though we still sextexting, we talk how much we miss each other it's been over 6 months since we last saw, she relocated to delta while am in Enugu.

I invited her which she decline but invited me which I accepted I intend going this weekend and I will ask her to marry me, if we get married there is a possibility our first 2 children won't carry the sickle cell anemia. My friend is telling me not to do it but my mind is made up.

Oga give me her Delta State address, lets us welcome u
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Danobb: 6:18am On Jan 08, 2020
There is nothing like means, even the "advanced world you calm to be living in" doesn't support this. He can always fall in love again. There is nothing like love in a home that is filled with pain and sorrows.
rottennaija:

If you have the means, you can do it. It's not easy finding someone your heart complete with. We are living in an advanced world were a lot has been overcome by technologic advancement.

If you have the means. Even if it's 2 children.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by BigBizzy(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Thank you Oma for the sense you've shown

These days guys are becoming soft and lacking leadership qualities.

You're supposed to lead yet you're behaving like a chicken

spitttttts on this yeye guy
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Norheem(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Consider the life of your unborn children.........
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ultimate77(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Chi59:

Don't be a f.ool for love. That love will vanish if you enter gutter.
I am the second child of my parents. I'm SS. I know a few people who are first born SS. Educate yourself.
Love is not worth the pain.

From the Mouth of the Horse. @ Op better use your head.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Dehindepgenius(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Chomzy19:

This fake guy again!! And people are even responding to his fake stories.

Mr. Cheater what happened to that your pregnant wife that you drive to the market.. yes, you remember the one that you married in 2018.

Foolish boy! Don't go and prepare for your exam.

Hehehe....thanks for digging this up. Nairaland is an interesting mix of all kinds of people. Makes life interesting though.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by bezimo(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Seek for divine intervention..I have heard countless testimony of God changing people's genotype..If you love her...seek divine intervention..Winners are doing 21 days fast..Salvation ministries..Omega fire ministries...Dunamis gospel center.God is changing genotype for free in this places.All you need is align and position yourselves to receive this healing.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by eguarojeona: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2020
czarina:
No matter how hard it is, you can be assured that it's not nearly half as hard as worrying your head or having sleepless nights over a sick child.

And then you'll realize that this choice was actually a piece of cake.
And again it's easier for ladies to move on than guys.Trust me if she tells you she has moved on,she has.Move on too for your rest of mind.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Uniquekriss(m): 6:48am On Jan 08, 2020
I'm AA and in Delta, plz hook me up with OMA and remove your attention from her to avoid "had I known" you'll have to thank me later.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by tranxo(m): 6:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

You are VERY selfish. OMA did this, Oma did that. What did YOU do for Oma?

You think just for yourself. Have you even ever seen a sickler child? Do you even know and understand the painful life they live. Can you imagine the agony and sleepless night you would be putting Oma through, while you are being spoonfed?

Grow up! Move on! Get a life!
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ZinoFasisi: 6:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:
it's a risk I will take
You no wan hear abi, Ur children ma gbé ẹ shepe last Last ni, sho lo stubborn ni
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ZinoFasisi: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
tranxo:

You are VERY selfish. OMA did this, Oma did that. What did YOU do for Oma?

You think just for yourself. Have you even ever seen a sickler child? Do you even know and understand the painful life they live. Can you imagine the agony and sleepless night you would be putting Oma through, while you are being spoonfed?

Grow up! Move on! Get a life!

OMA did everything oo my brother, no wonder it was easier for her to move on, in his own house he doesn't even do a single house chore to assist d said OMA, oma was cooking, washing the Wehrey cloth, cooking, Oga got himself a good girl and did not assist her oo.

Oma sharply moved on since her excuse of maiding was just love for him, Oga couldn't because he lost more than love.

Wehrey move on oo, make i no join ur children swear for u

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Emly27: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Sickle cell affect individual differently,some high/low..
You have to ask yourself this,Can your love stand through it.meanwhile there is hope
You can go for pre diagnosis at 10 weeks of pregnancy (to know your babies genotype and decide)at sickle cell centre opposite Luth.g good luck

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by ZinoFasisi: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2020
bezimo:
Seek for divine intervention..I have heard countless testimony of God changing people's genotype..If you love her...seek divine intervention..Winners are doing 21 days fast..Salvation ministries..Omega fire ministries...Dunamis gospel center.God is changing genotype for free in this places.All you need is align and position yourselves to receive this healing.

Na wa oooo, some people sha,
na so Jehovah witness sef go kill pikin cos of no blood transfusion believe

go for healing, is he sick?
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by shugabasbn: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Bro I was in the same shoe with u. It was even reached a period where any nice gals I came across were carriers.
But u get the probability wrong, it is 25% on every pregnancy that likely to be sickler. U may be lucky that all your 10 children will be AA n likewise unlucky that 2 of your 2 children will be SS.
When u looks at agony n pains that this SS undergoing with their family it is better to wait for 40 yr than have just a SS.
So don't do it both of u will SURELY regret it
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by africanusvu(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Wondering what is so good of a lady who can live with a man unmarried all these yrs.to me your PMS is more a LovePeddler
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Amanee(f): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
senseless comment from an infant

E pain am

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by JoseRaji(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

The people I pity are those poor children you're planning to bring into this Nonsense country, to suffer perpetual Sickness till they finally die. And the trauma you are planning to put that woman through.
I don't pity the truck loads of medical bills that will be coming out of your monthly income.
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Akuruoulo(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Cheato64:

BRO JUST QUIT.

DON'T PUT THE LIFE OF UR CHILDREN AT RISK EVEN WHEN THEY ARE UNBORN
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Babawon1: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020
GenBuhari:
Is there nobody on this thread that is SS?
All we are hearing is people claiming to know of SS people who died.

Where are all these SS people whose condition according to most posters is apparently worst than death?

Not only that nobody has given a first hand account of having SS person as a sibling or having SS child. All seem to be hearsay.

I am beginning to wonder if sickle cell is more to do with scaremongering and propaganda than a real health risk / condition
am a sickler, at 10 years I became impotent due to priapism cause am a sickler, excuse my parent always give me is that there is no technology and awareness during there time to know what sickler mean(1995) if not I can kill them. am just living for nothing. I will have a constant pain for 7 days even if I use pain killer , the.pain won't be suppress, can't av a sleep when am.in crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by mrssomebody(f): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Evangkatsoulis:

If his parents made a different choice wouldn't have existed in the first place.
The only way he would have existed is if he were SS.
Unless you think his existing isn't a good thing in the first place.
what's good about his existence? Caused his parents pain, his friends and even he himself went through alot of pain throughout his short life (he was always sick). Not to sound insensitive but it would have saved everybody the stress if they didn't birth him....

1 Like

Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by roliks99(f): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Dnt even think of it,you will stop thinking of love when u start spending most of your earnings on the affected child.
Have u ever seen them in pain before?pls don't be selfish another Oma is coming your way soon
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by CableWire: 7:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Now, when you see someone sickly, the first thing that should come to mind is " immunity "

When anyone is vulnerable to ailments, it's not because some genes or virus or whatever flew into the person

Immunity is the reason why any human can resist sickness

You see some fall feverish weekly while some fall sick once in ten years

Yet, the two are humans

Talking about genotype

Smiles...........this theory is false

My son's immunity is weak

Not because he has a special blood class

And that's why we saw earlier people's so called genotypes changing

It shows the theory is never to be relied on

If genotype which is said to be blood related, changes, what does that mean to us?

God gives a person different bloods per time?

Was I having a different blood when you said I was AS from now that you are telling me AA ?

Smiles............God never created any human sickly

The human immunity started dropping the day we switched from the original lifestyle designed by God

From there, all kinds started coming into the used to be, perfect world

Your immunity starts dropping the moment a stronger force contends with it and overpowers it

And what force can overpower your body's immune system?

" anything outside the original things designed by God for the humans he created "

These wrong lifestyles were introduced into the world by humans and gradually, gradually, gradually, the body system started dropping in strength

You drink coke today, your immune system tries to defend you against diabetes

You drink fanta tomorrow, immunity defends again

You swallow antibiotics, it defends you against kidney damage

You do this, it defends

You do this, it defends

A time will come, the load will overpower the immunity

That's when you start suffering all you have been doing

Cos, no immunity would be strong enough to defend you again

This was how the thread of both weak and strong immune humans started

We marry, we might give birth to an equally weak immune child

Not because it's a gene

When something is genetic, it cannever be rescued

You pass a gene of physical traits to a child, never sickness

You pass behavioural traits to a child, not sickness

Whichever child is born sickly only grew with the mum's weak immunity at that point

Meaning, you can determine the fate of your child

You both live right hence being strong immune and produce a healthy child or live anyhow and produce anyhow kids

Even as this my boy is, he has been born sickly

According to Orthodox medicine, it's gene, so he's to remain jaundiced, pale, feverish, weak, underweight, arthritic, anemic, etc for life

After all, can genes be corrected ?

But we all as a family are going to follow our son here up to see for ourselves if it's genes responsible for his state or immunity

It's a strict lifestyle change!

Am going to divert him from his current way of living to a totally natural way

Natural foods, no Orthodox medication, unhealthy habits, that's all

1. We make him eat natural fats and in large quantity to add to his weight

2. We introduce natural immune boosters

3. Prevent him from all unhealthy practices

So, can we start?

Are we ready to do this?

Lets help list out the natural fats we know

Guy, sharply connect to Nichole Dietary Consultancy Ltd on facebook and you will thank me later.
AA, AS, AC all na Orthodox scam
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Hmm let me keep quiet
Re: Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back by jsaak: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Good day,

I am one of those Nairalanders that reads but rarely comments;
On the dilemma you raised, I experienced the same but in reverse. My wife though she was AA based on test she did, I was also sure I was AS based on test I did when like you, I was 10 years old! Turns out I was right and she was wrong, we are both SS! Unlike you however, we only found out when she was pregnant with my first child and we were advised to abort it as it might turn out as SS. We were in England then and attended numerous counseling. The Operation to take the Amniotic fluid was booked at the St. Mary's Hospital in London when through prayers and our faith we asked them to stop just before the almost 50cm needle was to be inserted into my wife and we agreed to keep the child come what may! She turned out to be AS and will be 20 in March!!

We lost some foetuses after that because, unlike the first time when the only thing we had was our faith, we started doing the amniotic fluid tests which costs about N700k at the Sickle cell centre at Idi-Araba (They were at Onikan before). Finally, later we had another girl in 2003 and lost another foetus in 2007 after which we decided to call it quits with child bearing.

I guess what I am saying here is if you love Oma as much as you claim she loves you, there's always a way. Your faith is the most powerful weapon you have after the Love you both share! Thank you. Let me go back to my ghost reading. Happy New year fellow Nairalanders!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.