Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108308 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
majamajic:

no America and Israel only pay terrorists back with their own coins heavily . when Egypt hit Israel first , Israel hit them back Very hard ,

when they hit America with 9/11 , America invaded them

they normally come first
and started crying later , thank God we have Israel and America if not ......

this one now they first hit America last week, Trump returns the favor in a very hard way , let them cry and rest cos if they try anything funny. Israel will combine with America and make sure Iran is leveled up .

Can you prove that?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Idaytesj29:

Your stupidity amazes me. NAwA for you ooo , who did this to you sef?
Fvck off. Terrorist
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2020
Idaytesj29:

Can you prove that?

9/11

Egypt attack on Israel

and now this one

they all go first

there was similar attacks on UK ( a girl singer concert) and attack on France on both occasions France and UK didn't fight back , but trust US and Israel they can't take that, so do u want us to always look at them like France and UK ?

they hit America last week and America have to reply them

they always hit first

what did UK do to them for the Manchester concert attack ? we swept that under carpet

is that how u want us to be living ?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
zicoraads:

Yes. Very very different.

Most Sunni Muslims don't consider the Shi'as as Muslims. That was why a lot of them supported the Zaria massacre.

even though the zaria massacre was unjust.
they were holding a religious rally like the catholics would hold their christ the king procession, which is lawful.

the anti shiite sentiment is real in our sunni led government
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
so many children on this thread.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
dude I know. I generalized all Arabs. When talking about Africa you call them Africans. But we know that there are also Arabs in Africa. No need for long talk.

why don't you just admit it already you goofed here!
arab is an ethnicity, not a continent; therefore your excuse is completely wrong! it is more like generalizing Yoruba people as Igbo, it just doesn't work!

if you say Asians, i can agree with you. even middle easterners do not do the job!
Iran is not even in the middle east, they are central Asia together with Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakstan and Kyrgystan.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by show38(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
majamajic:

America don't pity or negotiate with terrorists !!

So this airline don't have cargo space ?
Which kin respect be this ?
but why are they negotiating with Taliban
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
RIP
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by AIIyIic(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?
How far na?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by tck2000(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Oly23(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
awuf2008:

Why not go to Iran and tell their president.
Why not go back to school and learn the difference between a STATEMENT and a QUESTION.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Oly23(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
AIIyIic:

How far na?
Fine and you??
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

why don't you just admit it already you goofed here!
arab is an ethnicity, not a continent; therefore your excuse is completely wrong! it is more like generalizing Yoruba people as Igbo, it just doesn't work!

if you say Asians, i can agree with you. even middle easterners do not do the job!
Iran is not even in the middle east, they are central Asia together with Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakstan and Kyrgystan.
dude I know that Iranians are Persians and I don't think it's a big deal. There is no goof. Moreover Yoruba is a tribe not a race. So the Igbo and Yoruba does not even come into question.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Luckysbab: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
PointZerom:

God.

So what is the English name of Allah?

The English translate it as God.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Concluding ignorantly like this made you look stupid. If you don't know, ask. There's EXEMPTION which is for either poor or Rich. Islam is easy for whoever has its knowledge
[s]
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.
[/s]
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
majamajic:

same way Nnamdi kanu will be killed because he is also a terrorist

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Brownhypo:
No sympathy for terrorists

same way nobody will pity Nnamdi kanu when he will be killed......

Because Buhari declared his group terrorist
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.
he is not a terrorist, same way Buhari is calling Nnamdi kanu a terrorist when we all know he is not
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:

My dear, same thing i am thinking
he is not a terrorist don't mind the western propaganda
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Frankiss44:

Who is NATO and why haven't they condemned the action of truly they are not supporting him? Member countries of NATO that already taking sides with America on code.. Iran should just mourn and let bygones be bygones
the reason is like that is because majority of nato are Sunni Muslim and Iran are Shite
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
MiddleDimension:

abi!
alot of people talking here don't even know the complexities of middle east politics! most of them speaking are like those people who went to loot shoprite and when asked why they were looting shoprite responded ''they kill zenophobia in south africa''.

this is one very huge mistake on the part of the US. I think they have allowed the Saudis and the Isrealis to use them. the guy isn't a threat to the US, in my opinion. i do not think the leadership of Iran has ever fantacised it to attack the US. the people who saw him as a threat are the Isrealis and the Saudis.
Exactly my point. A lot of people here had even called me a terrorist for not taking sides with US. I am a Christian and i reason objectively. This was the man was always seen in public and they called same a terrorist? Common!!! He was not even the sponsor of the protests as claimed by trump. It was an attack gone wrong and taken too far. Instead of Trump admitting his flaws, he was busy boasting. Can anyone compare Suleimani with the ISIS leader or Osama Bin laden? A terrorist goes go into hiding but this man was free and always seen in public. As we speak NATO is divided over the attack, unlike before.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/06/nato-chief-holds-back-from-endorsing-us-killing-of-suleimani

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Obiaksnews:
Where did you get your report from, because according to recent news NATO has asked iran to refrain from carrying out any form of revenge or further acts of provocation. To confirm, check the link below :
https://www.nan.ng/news/nato-warns-iran-to-refrain-from-further-violence-provocations/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/06/nato-chief-holds-back-from-endorsing-us-killing-of-suleimani
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
daroz:

Check the date of that guardian newspaper, fake boy
It was deliberately posted boy. NATO had always kicked against attacking Iran by Trump from time. Trump is just a useless fang. Just yesterday , a notable NATO chief held back his earlier support. Read below

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Sanchez01:

I'm sure you're aware the contents you referenced are all from last year, June 2019 precisely?
YES. It was deliberate. A prolonged arrangement with a moniker on NATO's stance brought it up....again, read the recent news below. NATO is already divided over the matter
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
To be honest, the NATO can't do much. Of coz it's only natural for them to support the US rather than Iran.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by AIIyIic(f): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Oly23:

Fine and you??
I'm gud ooo.
Please reply ur email
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Exactly my point. A lot of people here had even called me a terrorist for not taking sides with US. I am a Christian and i reason objectively. This was the man was always seen in public and they called same a terrorist? Common!!! He was not even the sponsor of the protests as claimed by trump. It was an attack gone wrong and taken too far. Instead of Trump admitting his flaws, he was busy boasting. Can anyone compare Suleimani with the ISIS leader or Osama Bin laden? A terrorist goes go into hiding but this man was free and always seen in public. As we speak NATO is divided over the attack, unlike before.

soleimani was a proper professional soldier. this guy was a major general, a division commander. he is not some rag-tag militia; he is in the same rank as the ariel sharon of isreal during his days.

like i said: those who call him terrorist are the same type of people who when asked why they were looting shoprite the other time, said it is because they killed xenophobia in south africa

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MiddleDimension: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
dude I know that Iranians are Persians and I don't think it's a big deal. There is no goof. Moreover Yoruba is a tribe not a race. So the Igbo and Yoruba does not even come into question.
yoruba is not a tribe. they are an ethnic group just like the english, the french, germans, russians etc.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Surfacebaba: 11:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
eeyaa una dooo
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:

And to add, I heard that the man was famous for helping with the fight against ISIS.
Because of this, I just de see WW3 memes all over Reddit.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Truth370: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
majamajic:

Are the kurds the America support not a terrorist organization? Open your eyes . America don't support terrorists but create them.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by raphy(m): 12:06am On Jan 08, 2020
just imagine a whole country coming out for one man death .he was there messiah..

but all die na die..

so many new peeps on nairaland now n funny monikers just imagine octopuss y

i didnt.mention any body sha.
am still a legend here.

argue with ur keyboard

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.