Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice (7478 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN'T BE SEPARATED THESE DAYS.
and it rhymes.
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
"prostitution is the practise of engaging in relatively indiscriminate sexual activity,in general with a person who is not a spouse or a friend,in exchange for immediate payment in money or other valuable items"

you can thank me later for schooling you

Now how does that correlate with the issue on ground?

Niggur I'm yhur gaffer .....yhull remain under my tutelage..
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by MJBOLT: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
is marriage a one man thing?what is stopping women from suprising their husbands?

[s]
Beyin7:
women want to relax from the stress of being a wife,a mother and still work.nigerian men are actually boring ,when was the last time married men surprised their wives
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
Okpa042:

Real men work till their backs hurt and do it against all odds just to make sure their families get that daily bread. This is why I like feminists, they say No. They say they are equal to men and so take the task of getting that bread. I admire such women.

True amazons.

But O you feminist that is "tired of that shit", I pity the man you land with. If you like, frustrate all his effort ..but hey what do I know? grin..Men are scum right?

Yhu succeeded in making NO point as usual..
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE WOMEN'S STUPĮDITY IS MEN'S FAULT, AS USUAL.
OH, MICHELLEKABOD2

Women are always "stupid"

Men are always "wise"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by MJBOLT: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
is this all you could come up with,i'm glad i was not expecting any sensible response.

Jodha:

Now how does that correlate with the issue on ground?

Niggur I'm yhur gaffer .....yhull remain under my tutelage..

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Yhu succeeded in making NO point as usual..

Ikr.. grin.. Men are scum grin grin
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
then don't marry. Rather than running off with any man that promises you adventure while calling yourself a wife.

That's why I'm patiently waiting for the man of my choice...not the one that'll will kill me with stress...

Hence marriage is no rush...

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN'T BE SEPARATED THESE DAYS.

MOST WOMEN ARE VERY IDLE IN MARRIAGES AND RELATIONSHIPS. THEY ACTUALLY DO NOTHING OTHER THAN NAG WHENEVER THEY'RE UNCOMFORTABLE.

I'VE TOLD MOST MEN TO PRETEND TO BE THEIR WOMEN FOR AN HOUR. CUT THE CALLS, DON'T CHAT UP, DON'T SPICE UP, DON'T INITIATE CONVERSATION OR ROMANCE... AND DISCOVER YOU'VE BEEN DATING A STONE.

Women are always hardworking in marriages...60% of women carter for their families...

Must yhu corroborate yhur point with lies?
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
is marriage a one man thing?what is stopping women from suprising their husbands?

[s][/s]

Woman wrapper...they there dey wait for yhur wife to surprise yhu ..

Nonsense
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2020
Okpa042:

Ikr.. grin.. Men are scum grin grin

Close yhur 32 please....ain't nobody smiling with yhu...

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Women are always hardworking in marriages...60% of women carter for their families...

Must yhu corroborate yhur point with lies?

THIS ONE IS DRUNK O. WHAT YOU'RE SAYING DOESN'T CORRESPOND AT ALL BUT AS USUAL NA, I CAN'T EXPECT ANYTHING BETTER. BUT PLEASE O, CATERING FOR FAMILY AND DOING CHORES AND HARD LABOUR, DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP A RELATIONSHIP OR REPLACE COMMUNICATION AND AFFECTION?

IF YOU SAY NIGERIAN MEN ARE BORING DO YOU IMPLY THAT NIGERIAN MEN ARE LAZY AND DON'T FEND FOR THEIR FAMILIES?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Woman wrapper...they there dey wait for yhur wife to surprise yhu ..

Nonsense

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS IN THE MOOD TO FIGHT AND KILL MEN.

I HAVE A VERY STRONG FEELING THAT IF THE GOVERNMENT ENLISTS WOMEN AND DO AWAY WITH ALL THOSE LAZY, BORING, SCUM MALE SOLDIERS...... BOKO HARAM + HERDSMEN WILL BE BYGONE IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS IN THE MOOD TO FIGHT AND KILL MEN.

I HAVE A VERY STRONG FEELING THAT IF THE GOVERNMENT ENLISTS WOMEN AND DO AWAY WITH ALL THOSE LAZY, BORING, SCUM MALE SOLDIERS...... BOKO HARAM + HERDSMEN WILL BE BYGONE IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS.

A very dry attempt at a joke...
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS ONE IS DRUNK O. WHAT YOU'RE SAYING DOESN'T CORRESPOND AT ALL BUT AS USUAL NA, I CAN'T EXPECT ANYTHING BETTER. BUT PLEASE O, CATERING FOR FAMILY AND DOING CHORES AND HARD LABOUR, DOES IT BRIGHTEN UP A RELATIONSHIP OR REPLACE COMMUNICATION AND AFFECTION?

IF YOU SAY NIGERIAN MEN ARE BORING DO YOU IMPLY THAT NIGERIAN MEN ARE LAZY AND DON'T FEND FOR THEIR FAMILIES?

Go back and read my posts again slowly and carefully....maybe yhull understand then...
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by bigpriik: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
who break op heart she never says anything g good about men who break op heart she never says anything g good about men
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Martinez39(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Blaming men for women prostituting themselves. grin cheesy Let me allow sleeping dogs lie because I don't have the energy to argue my case. Lol.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE WOMEN'S STUPĮDITY IS MEN'S FAULT, AS USUAL.
OH, MICHELLEKABOD2
do men slut-sham ladies?yes or no?
Do you see everything wrong in females slut-shaming themselves in a feud but nothing wrong when men slut sham ladies? Yes or no? (From your comments whenever a man wrongs or bully a lady you let it pass and create of strawman with the women-are-their-own-worst-enemies mantra).
Is the ultimate goal of trying to be chaste to impress a man or a woman?yes or no?

No need for strawmaning

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by karlboss: 7:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
The guys on nairaland sometimes are amazing. The lady that posted this topic just want to justify the action of the women with the excuse that Nigerian men are boring.

Ok let's us agree we are boring.

So does that give a married woman the guts to want to travel with another man for fun?

A woman will leave the kids at home and travel with another man, with the excuse that Nigerian men are boring.

It's just a not to intelligent move by jodha to give a stupid excuse to the shameful act of present day mother's and wives

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Martinez39(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
I get you. You need excitement and Unpredictability. But you have to understand "being predictable" is the very definition of being a man since men are logical.

Men thrive on predictability. And what you call boring is not the dictionary meaning of boring but being predictable. Men are predictable that's what makes them dependable. If men were Unpredictable then they would build nothing and they would achieve nothing. YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP SEARCHING FOR FUN AS IF YOU'RE LITTLE KIDS.
Just like little children who obstinately won't read a novel without pictures, women will never never grow up and take responsibilities. They are self centred and want to be entertained by their spouses like audience in a circus. They will forever remain children in adult bodies.

How can they approach marriage and be successful in it without a sense of duty and the attitude of taking responsibility and making sacrifices? They foolishly think everything is supposed to be like a funfair.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Funmmyastic: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Marriage is not a do or die affair,if it ain't working anymore or boring just file for a divorce.And by that you'll be by yourself.Haba!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

That's why I'm patiently waiting for the man of my choice...not the one that'll will kill me with stress...

Hence marriage is no rush...
Nice.

But do remember time is your worst enemy and the more educated and independent you get the more unsuitable you become for the role of trophy wife to a rich man who'll fund the life of adventure you crave.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
karlboss:
The guys on nairaland sometimes are amazing. The lady that posted this topic just want to justify the action of the women with the excuse that Nigerian men are boring.

Ok let's us agree we are boring.

So does that give a married woman the guts to want to travel with another man for fun?

A woman will leave the kids at home and travel with another man, with the excuse that Nigerian men are boring.

It's just a not to intelligent move by j.odha to give a stupid excuse to the shameful act of present day mother's and wives

I'm not giving a stupid excuse....and only using this scenario as a yardstick to portray how boring many Nigerian marriages are....

Thus men should try to spice up their marriages...do something fun once in a while...

Not repeating the same schedule again and again and again....till yhu kingdom comes...

That's all
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Martinez39:
Just like little children who obstinately won't read a novel without pictures, women will never never grow up and take responsibilities. They are self centred and want to be entertained by their spouses like audience in a circus. They will forever remain children in adult bodies.

How can they approach marriage and be successful in it without a sense of duty and the attitude of taking responsibility and making sacrifices? They foolishly think everything is supposed to be like a funfair.
they must entertain themselves. Most guys are not even remotely interested in traveling to Venice or wherever.

You want excitement? How about you invite your best friend for a 3sum. That's many times better than a trip to Paris for any guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
Nice.

But do remember time is your worst enemy and the more educated and independent you get the more unsuitable you become for the role of trophy wife to a rich man who'll fund the life of adventure you crave.

I'm not looking for a rich man to fund a life of adventure...

A relationship is like a partnership between two people...we can do it together...

I don't just want to spend the rest of my life subjected to a series of events...

Tufiakwa...life is supposed to be spontaneous..
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 7:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not looking for a rich man to fund a life of adventure...

A relationship is like a partnership between two people...we can do it together...

I don't just want to spend the rest of my life subjected to a series of events...

Tufiakwa...life is supposed to be spontaneous..
Pick Meisha spotted. Shera just vomited in her mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
bigpriik:
who break op heart she never says anything g good about men who break op heart she never says anything g good about men

I'm a very straight forward person...I try to be logical in my decisions..

I speak the truth
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Michelle55: 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
This people are just disgracing us each passing day sad

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Martinez39:

IN A POST LAST YEAR, I EQUATED THEM TO CHILDREN WHO WISH FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN AFFECTION AND ATTENTION GOING THEIR WAY WHILE THEY DO NOTHING TO EARN IT.
I HAVE NO REGRETS STILL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Martinez39:

Fun Fact : women are more responsible than men in marriages...they carter tirelessly for the needs of their children... They work endlessly..

Oh God bless Women......
. women are mostly faithful in marriages...hence look for fun ...

Men are often cheaters...thus have enough fun going on..

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michelle55:
This people are just disgracing us each passing day sad

DONT BLAME THEM. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.
IF ONLY THEY HADN'T MARRIED SCUM MEN WHO ARE CARRIED AWAY WITH WORK TRYING TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES, THESE WOMEN WOULDN'T BE BORED.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Kennyswagzz: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Igbo women falling for yoruba demons gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.