Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice (7492 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by AstroG: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Fun Fact : women are more responsible than men in marriages...they carter tirelessly for the needs of their children... They work endlessly..

Oh God bless Women......
. women are mostly faithful in marriages...hence look for fun ...

Men are often cheaters...thus have enough fun going on..

What's this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Skepticus: 12:42am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
Women whoring.

grin grin

You know the drill!

Funny enough, I know the Facebook poster, Francis Van Lare. A Nigerian with American citizenship.

He is a serial divorcee though and women are known to flock his page. He'll fûck tons of these women.

The joke is on the stupid men who belive that "my woman is not like other women"!

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 1:01am On Jan 07, 2020
Skepticus:

grin grin

You know the drill!

Funny enough, I know the Facebook poster, Francis Van Lare. A Nigerian with American citizenship.

He is a serial divorcee thou and women are known to flock his page. He'll fûck tons of these women.

The joke is on the stupid men who belive that "my women is not like other women"!
Funny stunts like these should wake any man up willing to awaken from the illusion of the Matrix.

And also, pulling funny stunts like these will bring any man tons of pussy in today's degenerate world

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Cherez: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

God created women as lively beings...we bring life to everything .....we complete everything...

Too bad we cannot be stuck up in yhur "predictable" lifestyle ....all in the name of marriage...

I will personally not do that...
Since you bring life to "everything", why not be the one to bring life to your boring marriages than mount pressure on the men to do so?
Aunty, watch it.
So it's better to cheat and commit adultery than divorce?

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Miky91: 5:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha... sorry how old are you.. I pray you get what you want.

Jodha:

I'm not looking for a rich man to fund a life of adventure...

A relationship is like a partnership between two people...we can do it together...

I don't just want to spend the rest of my life subjected to a series of events...

Tufiakwa...life is supposed to be spontaneous..
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Martini101(m): 5:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

Some of the women clearly stated that they took permission from their husband...and they agreed...

Yhu think say marriage nah where yhu fit ... shout DIVORCE anytime yhu feel like it..

You forgot how most women lie to their advantage? ������
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by emmaodet: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2020
ubunja:
men shot themselves in the foot inventing endless things. They tried to lighten women's work load so much that women ended up having nothing to do. Imagine a wife wanna do laundry, she just switches on the washing machine. Many chores now have machines doing the job that a woman is virtually free the whole day at home. Add the housemaid and the modern stay at home wife is a painfully bored creature. Hence the cheating and crazy behaviours as this.

Hmmmmmmm
You have said the truth.
@100% truth.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by uthlaw: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

Nigerian men are mostly boring in marriages....they know nothing else apart from going to work, coming back, eating , having sex , sleeping and the cycle repeats itself again and again and again....till infinity. ...

Women are bored and tired of that shit...a woman will work...still cook...still wash clothes..plates ..take care of the house...clean...still muster the strength to engage in sex...for as many rounds as a husband pleases...

Women are tired of that shit.... that's the result yhure seeing up there and nothing else..
remain single, marriage no be do or die!
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by BilltheDON(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2020
Na so

Contact me for your plain and pattern materials, senator, brocade etc... Wholesales and retail. PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

Nigerian men are mostly boring in marriages....they know nothing else apart from going to work, coming back, eating , having sex , sleeping and the cycle repeats itself again and again and again....till infinity. ...

Women are bored and tired of that shit...a woman will work...still cook...still wash clothes..plates ..take care of the house...clean...still muster the strength to engage in sex...for as many rounds as a husband pleases...

Women are tired of that shit.... that's the result yhure seeing up there and nothing else..

Helooo.. Speak for yourself alone, not all women.

If you're with a man you love, a thousand days will be like one day and youll never want to trade him for another.

Thats is why I have decided to wait until I see that man I truly love, so I won't end up bored like those senseless women flocking that demons inbox.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Beyin7:
women want to relax from the stress of being a wife,a mother and still work.nigerian men are actually boring ,when was the last time married men surprised their wives
... do married women ever surprise their husbands

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by karlboss: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not giving a stupid excuse....and only using this scenario as a yardstick to portray how boring many Nigerian marriages are....

Thus men should try to spice up their marriages...do something fun once in a while...

Not repeating the same schedule again and again and again....till yhu kingdom comes...

That's all

Should I say this advice is not relevant to the topic at hand.

When other issues arises that relates to how Nigerian men are boring then your above advice can make sense.

The issue at hand is that Nigerian married women can now openly leave their marriage and children to have fun with another man in another country.

If you see the way I shouted when I saw this particular news. I still can't believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2020
karlboss:

When other issues arises that relates to how Nigerian men are boring then your above advice can make sense.

The issue at hand is that Nigerian married women can now openly leave their marriage and children to have fun with another man in another country.

If you see the way I shouted when I saw this particular news. I still can't believe it.

Lool...those women are clowns
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by genii96(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

You're either a troll or a pathetic piece of trash who got used a dumped by a guy to type this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2020
genii96:

You're either a troll or a pathetic piece of trash who got used a dumped by a guy to type this nonsense

Keep typing like the fool yhu are....

Ewu Nsukka
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Kennyswagzz: 9:51am On Jan 07, 2020
joceey:
Abeg na only me notice say all those women wey reply that man na igbo women grin chai
no be only you ooh gringrin
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Martini101(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

Ewu Nsukka

See a proper one!!

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Westernlove: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

Ewu Nsukka
This Jodha lady Is a pure troll, But I will humble her as an Alpha Male lol...

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not giving a stupid excuse....and only using this scenario as a yardstick to portray how boring many Nigerian marriages are....

Thus men should try to spice up their marriages...do something fun once in a while...

Not repeating the same schedule again and again and again....till yhu kingdom comes...

That's all
And you think they (the ladies) will be satisfied??

How are you sure "if better options come, they wouldn't go for it"
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Westernlove: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Helooo.. Speak for yourself alone, not all women.

If you're with a man you love, a thousand days will be like one day and youll never want to trade him for another.

Thats is why I have decided to wait until I see that man I truly love, so I won't end up bored like those senseless women flocking that demons inbox.

Ladies & Gentleman, In as much as I don't really take female beings serious on what they do or say, This particular lady here Is saying the truth and I've personally experienced what she Is saying. She Is absolutely right and saying the truth. Although her types are endangered species. When a lady really loves u ehn. Honestly u will really enjoy the relationship. She will treat u like a king always. Make u self con get sense and appreciate her Is all she needs from you Shikena.
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DONT BLAME THEM. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.
IF ONLY THEY HADN'T MARRIED SCUM MEN WHO ARE CARRIED AWAY WITH WORK TRYING TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES, THESE WOMEN WOULDN'T BE BORED.
Kikikikikiki cheesy
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Skepticus: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2020
karlboss:

That you are surprised at what these women are doing, is what I find very surprising.

Like, which world have you been living sef? Lol

It's a lesson to you Nigerian guys and other men out there that there is nothing special about these women. All these women are the same whores whether married or single (the married ones are cheaper than single girls set). They only operate at different level.

Just try and create some level of bond with your female social media followers and after a while, share give aways to them. The number of ladies (married and single) that will flood your DM will amaze you. A lot of them will have "I love Jesus" and "Allah is my creator" on their profile page.

Plenty of our men neva get sense when it comes to understanding and operating in the world of women.

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Westernlove: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Martinez39:
A major problem of men is being too thirsty for pvssy and consequently worshipping the female gender, overrating sex, and always giving women something for nothing. I hope that the red pill "captures" the majority of men so that women can have no option other than growing up.

Exactly nothing but the damn truth, I know some Niggurs who can't do without pussy a week, The annoying part Is they will be begging this slut ladies with diffrrent types of INCENTIVES endlessly like their life depends on the pussy and the ladies will still be doing shakara. May Almighty God not let me fall Into such category Amen. Most Nigerian men can act and be very stupid when It comes to Toto matter. If most of we men can control and hide our konji, Most especially nigerian men. I'm absolutely sure these ladies brain would reset to default...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by karlboss: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Skepticus:

That you are surprised at what these women are doing, is what I find very surprising.

Like, which world have you been living sef? Lol

It's a lesson to you Nigerian guys and other men out there that there is nothing special about these women. All these women are the same whores whether married or single (the married ones are cheaper than single girls set). They only operate at different level.

Just try and create some level of bond with your female social media followers and after a while, share give aways to them. The number of ladies (married and single) that will flood your DM will amaze you. A lot of them will have "I love Jesus" and "Allah is my creator" on their profile page.

Plenty of our men neva get sense when it comes to understanding and operating in the world of women.

For this particular matter I never get sense no lies bro. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by mrpaedo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
karlboss:

If you see the way I shouted when I saw this particular news. I still can't believe it

grin grin This one is still a learner

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by drnoel: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2020
Jodha:
A man promised to take a married woman to a trip in Venice, Italy ..look how Nigerian married women flooded his comment section with their qualifications and pictures...

Naina men should step up their game in marriage....spice up yhur marriage....most of the women out there are bored and tired of working effortlessly..

The man didn't put conditions to his proposal so it's free for all. Nothing about duties in the other room so has nothing to do with whoring
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Westernlove:

Ladies & Gentleman, In as much as I don't really take female beings serious on what they do or say, This particular lady here Is saying the truth and I've personally experienced what she Is saying. She Is absolutely right and saying the truth. Although her types are endangered species. When a lady really loves u ehn. Honestly u will really enjoy the relationship. She will treat u like a king always. Make u self con get sense and appreciate her Is all she needs from you Shikena.

Yeah right!

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
biGDhAp:
... do married women ever surprise their husbands

WORSHIP YOUR WOMAN OR LOSE THE RELATIONSHIP. IT'S THERE IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WORSHIP YOUR WOMAN OR LOSE THE RELATIONSHIP. IT'S THERE IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
. right
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
mrpaedo:
grin grin This one is still a learner
my guy, me too surprise o, I no go lie

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by klenton(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=Jodha post=85561874]

THUS MEN should try to spice up their marriages...do something fun once in a while...

That's all” quote"

you are a big fool, and this is january yet you have won an award for the biggest fool of 2020

how can u justify a married woman prostituting because the marriage is boring, what happens to quitting

how does accepting a weekend of whoring, sex, shopping, and what you termed fun with a stranger who is obviously out to slut shame married women for his ego solve " boring" in marriage??

so once your bored you find the next stranger to travel with and the cycle continues

the truth is that women like you retaliates what we already know that nigerian women are dafts

and at the bolded what will happen if the woman spices up the marriage, will the world come to an end??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex / 9 Tips On How To Get Married Quick For Ladies / Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.