Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice (7493 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN A POST LAST YEAR, I EQUATED THEM TO CHILDREN WHO WISH FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN AFFECTION AND ATTENTION GOING THEIR WAY WHILE THEY DO NOTHING TO EARN IT.
I HAVE NO REGRETS STILL.

One doesn't have to do anything to earn attention....yhu notice who yhu wanna notice...the person doesn't have to struggle for it...

Y'all forming "alpha males" in this nairaland...when y'all know the truth that..."nothing come out"
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Martinez39(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

[s]Fun Fact : women are more responsible than men in marriages...they carter tirelessly for the needs of their children... They work endlessly..[/s]

[s]Oh God bless Women......
. women are mostly faithful in marriages...hence look for fun ...[/s]

[s]Men are often cheaters...thus have enough fun going on..[/s]
grin As I have said, I have no energy to argue my case. I have no time to waste on people like you. Rot in your endless blame games and victim mentality and leave me alone. wink

11 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Martinez39(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IN A POST LAST YEAR, I EQUATED THEM TO CHILDREN WHO WISH FOR NOTHING OTHER THAN AFFECTION AND ATTENTION GOING THEIR WAY WHILE THEY DO NOTHING TO EARN IT.
I HAVE NO REGRETS STILL.
A major problem of men is being too thirsty for pvssy and consequently worshipping the female gender, overrating sex, and always giving women something for nothing. I hope that the red pill "captures" the majority of men so that women can have no option other than growing up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Michelle55: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

DONT BLAME THEM. IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT.
IF ONLY THEY HADN'T MARRIED SCUM MEN WHO ARE CARRIED AWAY WITH WORK TRYING TO PROVIDE FOR THEIR FAMILIES, THESE WOMEN WOULDN'T BE BORED.
Still not enough reason to dive into the guy's timeline like that.. Whatever happens to having a heart to heart conversation with your partner?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

One doesn't have to do anything to earn attention....yhu notice who yhu wanna notice...the person doesn't have to struggle for it...

IF YOU'RE NOT 14, STOP TYPING YOU AS YHU. OR DON'T MENTION ME NEXT TIME.

ALSO YOU EARN ATTENTION AND CARE BY GIVING ATTENTION AND CARE. IT BECOMES EMPTY WHEN YOU ONLY WANT TO TAKE, BUT NEVER GIVE.
I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

Jodha:

Y'all forming "alpha males" in this nairaland...when y'all know the truth that..."nothing come out"

NAIRALAND ALPHA MALE IS THE NEW SLANG TO SHUSH ANYONE, OF ANY GENDER WHO CRITICIZES AN ACTION OR OPINION OF ANY FEMALE ON THIS FORUM.
IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT. YOUR THREAD IS ASS, AND YOU'RE A DISGRACE.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

IF YOU'RE NOT 14, STOP TYPING YOU AS YHU. OR DON'T MENTION ME NEXT TIME.

ALSO YOU EARN ATTENTION AND CARE BY GIVING ATTENTION AND CARE. IT BECOMES EMPTY WHEN YOU ONLY WANT TO TAKE, BUT NEVER GIVE.
I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND.

NAIRALAND ALPHA MALE IS THE NEW SLANG TO SHUSH ANYONE, OF ANY GENDER WHO CRITICIZES AN ACTION OR OPINION OF ANY FEMALE ON THIS FORUM.
IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT. YOUR THREAD IS ASS, AND YOU'RE A DISGRACE.

Yhu sound pained....
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michelle55:

Still not enough reason to dive into the guy's timeline like that.. Whatever happens to having a heart to heart conversation with your partner?

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE CHIEF SCOUT OF "MEN ARE BORING" FC.

THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANY HEART TO HEART CONVERSATIONS. MARRIED WOMEN (ONLY, NO MEN ALLOWED) SHOULD STRICTLY LOOK FOR FUN BY JUMPING FROM MEN TO MEN WITH THE CLAIM OF BEING BORED IN THEIR MARRIAGES.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
It's obvious many people lack understanding skills ....

God gave us brains for a reason...y'all should try and use yhurs more often...
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Michelle55: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE CHIEF SCOUT OF "MEN ARE BORING" FC.

THERE'S NO NEED FOR ANY HEART TO HEART CONVERSATIONS. MARRIED WOMEN (ONLY, NO MEN ALLOWED) SHOULD STRICTLY LOOK FOR FUN BY JUMPING FROM MEN TO MEN WITH THE CLAIM OF BEING BORED IN THEIR MARRIAGES.
Lol . ain't embarrassing anyone,just stating the obvious. Afterall the said husbands are busy doing their possible best just so their families can have a comfortable life without hitches.
It's expected of the woman to be supportive and if she feels the marriage is getting boring then its her duty to challenge the Man and spice up their marriage.
In marriage,there's no reverse nor U-turn except there's physical abuse!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Omar09(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michellekabod2:
do men slut-sham ladies?yes or no?
Do you see everything wrong in females slut-shaming themselves in a feud but nothing wrong when men slut sham ladies? Yes or no? (From your comments whenever a man wrongs or bully a lady you let it pass and create of strawman with the women-are-their-own-worst-enemies mantra).
Is the ultimate goal of trying to be chaste to impress a man or a woman?yes or no?
No need for strawmaning

It's still MEN'S FAULT

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Omar09(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

I'm not looking for a rich man to fund a life of adventure...
A relationship is like a partnership between two people...we can do it together...
I don't just want to spend the rest of my life subjected to a series of events...
Tufiakwa...life is supposed to be spontaneous..

This point right here contradicts every other point you made here.

Relationship being like a partnership suggests that when one is not spicing it up the other helps out.
That you are using what you posted as a yardstick to show how boring men are shows your IQ is of decimal not up to zero.
No matter how boring marriage is, does it require that low key whoring?
Whatever happened to "till death do us part".
Well marriage isn't about bed of roses or fun or not boring sweetheart you are on a long thing. If your input doesn't equal that of your intending spouse, the end result will be boring.

Sometimes try to hide the level of your IQ. Because if this is the way you rant offline I'm afraid you've chased that knight in shining amour husband of yours and you would have to forever to get married if it's your goal.

Hey don't bother replying this cause I won't reply you. I can't stoop to your level.

Cheers mate!

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Omar09:

This point right here contradicts every other point you made here.

Relationship being like a partnership suggests that when one is not spicing it up the other helps out.
That you are using what you posted as a yardstick to show how boring men are shows your IQ is of decimal not up to zero.
No matter how boring marriage is, does it require that low key whoring?
Whatever happened to "till death do us part".
Well marriage isn't about bed of roses or fun or not boring sweetheart you are on a long thing. If your input doesn't equal that of your intending spouse, the end result will be boring.

Sometimes try to hide the level of your IQ. Because if this is the way you rant offline I'm afraid you've chased that knight in shining amour husband of yours and you would have to forever to get married if it's your goal.

Hey don't bother replying this cause I won't reply you. I can't stoop to your level.

Cheers mate!

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Omar09(m): 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michelle55:

I'm not surprised you didn't catch the sarcasm there.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by emmaodet: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
I get you. You need excitement and Unpredictability. But you have to understand "being predictable" is the very definition of being a man since men are logical.

Men thrive on predictability. And what you call boring is not the dictionary meaning of boring but being predictable. Men are predictable that's what makes them dependable. If men were Unpredictable then they would build nothing and they would achieve nothing. You guys need to stop searching for fun as if you're little kids.

I don't know why these modern women are always quick to Scream House Chores.
House chores as reduced Drastically for God sake.
Instead of washing physically, we now have washing machine, sweeper, advance mopping stick, women don't give birth to much kids unlike our grandmothers.
Now mostly 2/3 kids max on average and a sizeable family now used house girls or poor family relative kid who they send to cheap school.
So my question still remains - with all the time that as been created for modern women, why are they still screaming house chores? And why are they not productive and be supporting the man financially with the Time they now have which they mostly waste on social media like fb, Instagram, snapchat etc and watching dstv programs like zeeworld.
I don't even remember when i ate my mum food last because we always have house help at home. Mum and dad are both civil servants and not rich so the excuse shouldn't be that they are rich.
Also, instead of a woman to be hiding under house chores, why not make the woman go work and employ house help of 120k per year why your woman brings in atleast 360k per year to the family which can easily pay the house help or a poor relative.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Lonelypacifist6: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Give a woman your best at your own Risk, They're like the bottomless pit never satisfied with all the riches and luxury.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by SenecaTheYonger: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

God created women as lively beings...we bring life to everything .....we complete everything...

Too bad we cannot be stuck up in yhur "predictable" lifestyle ....all in the name of marriage...

I will personally not do that...

I believe what he's pointing out is that women have to bring that spontaneity and unpredictablity to the marriage. I'm not sure why you're raving like a sick child.

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Lonelypacifist6: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
ubunja:
they must entertain themselves. Most guys are not even remotely interested in traveling to Venice or wherever.

You want excitement? How about you invite your best friend for a 3sum. That's many times better than a trip to Paris for any guy.
Even the one's you fund their trips would still find you boring, satisfying them is a no contest don't bother trying to.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Is this not Amara Blessing Nwosu's ex husband?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by treasureboy09(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michelle55:

Lol . ain't embarrassing anyone,just stating the obvious. Afterall the said husbands are busy doing their possible best just so their families can have a comfortable life without hitches.
It's expected of the woman to be supportive and if she feels the marriage is getting boring then its her duty to challenge the Man and spice up their marriage.
. I never knew that, there are still sense able women like you. The op wants to prove a silly point....what would you say if you sisters husband follows a wealthy woman to Italy for vacation because the marriage is boring??

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by loveyou123: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
if i be any of dos women husband, na to DIVORCE her sharply no time
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Bigfish121(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Now I understand why most of my friends are saying they are not going to marry a Nigerian.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Jodha(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
loveyou123:
if i be any of dos women husband, na to DIVORCE her sharply no time

Some of the women clearly stated that they took permission from their husband...and they agreed...

Yhu think say marriage nah where yhu fit ... shout DIVORCE anytime yhu feel like it..
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by profilemessages: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
want to die because of a woman, idiot go ahead, your grave digger, driver, lawn mower, hair barber, cook, cloth launderer, shoe cobbler and your younger brother are all oiling her engine.

rest in peace bro, farewell in heaven!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Bonjovi13: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Nigerian men are mostly boring in marriages....they know nothing else apart from going to work, coming back, eating , having sex , sleeping and the cycle repeats itself again and again and again....till infinity. ...

Women are bored and tired of that shit...a woman will work...still cook...still wash clothes..plates ..take care of the house...clean...still muster the strength to engage in sex...for as many rounds as a husband pleases...

Women are tired of that shit.... that's the result yhure seeing up there and nothing else..

Who says the men are not bored with the wife who doesn't do anything to change that narrative.
The wife must not wait for the husband to plan everything. You should break the cycle.Tell him honey....lets do so and so for fun.Take the initiative. Instead of staying there and resenting the man who is working hard to provide.
Naija women are fond of not making things happen. They just sit there and allow the marriage to rut and blame thr guy.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Emodeee: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

God created women as lively beings...we bring life to everything .....we complete everything...

Too bad we cannot be stuck up in yhur "predictable" lifestyle ....all in the name of marriage...

I will personally not do that...

You are a hypocrite. You will do the same as those women up there.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by joceey(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg na only me notice say all those women wey reply that man na igbo women grin chai

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Bonjovi13: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I HAVE NO REGRETS STILL.

Men I respect you.You know women like kilode.This is so spot on.

They want you to love them just because they are wives.Yet they do nothing to make you feel free to love them.
Infact they sabotage the relationship with their actions so that the man can react and then they justify their presumptions that men are scum.
Let me shock people.The more responsible,loving and caring a man is the more a woman hates him.He will very soon be seen as weak, predictable and boring. She will say he is choking her with his love.She cant stand it.

At best she will take advantage of him and milk him for what he is worth.Control him and cage him.

I pity any man who allows a woman to jerk his chain.
Guys just do you.Dont love a woman who does not value you more than 40%.Always keep your head and be observant.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by danilmo: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jodha:

Some of the women clearly stated that they took permission from their husband...and they agreed...

Yhu think say marriage nah where yhu fit ... shout DIVORCE anytime yhu feel like it..

u responded like a teenager @ur first statement.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by alezzy13: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Damn!! And they put thier full pictures. . .

If you see nothing wrong with a married woman going off with some guy on a cruise, then I sorry for you no be small. . . . cry
Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lonelypacifist6:
Even the one's you fund their trips would still find you boring, satisfying them is a no contest don't bother trying to.
True. Even in Eden Eve was bored and chose adventure trying to be like God. Imagine being bored in Paradise? Like Wtf! !

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by ubunja(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
emmaodet:

I don't know why these modern women are always quick to Scream House Chores.
House chores as reduced Drastically for God sake.
Instead of washing physically, we now have washing machine, sweeper, advance mopping stick, women don't give birth to much kids unlike our grandmothers.
Now mostly 2/3 kids max on average and a sizeable family now used house girls or poor family relative kid who they send to cheap school.
So my question still remains - with all the time that as been created for modern women, why are they still screaming house chores? And why are they not productive and be supporting the man financially with the Time they now have which they mostly waste on social media like fb, Instagram, snapchat etc and watching dstv programs like zeeworld.
I don't even remember when i ate my mum food last because we always have house help at home. Mum and dad are both civil servants and not rich so the excuse shouldn't be that they are rich.
Also, instead of a woman to be hiding under house chores, why not make the woman go work and employ house help of 120k per year why your woman brings in atleast 360k per year to the family which can easily pay the house help or a poor relative.
men shot themselves in the foot inventing endless things. They tried to lighten women's work load so much that women ended up having nothing to do. Imagine a wife wanna do laundry, she just switches on the washing machine. Many chores now have machines doing the job that a woman is virtually free the whole day at home. Add the housemaid and the modern stay at home wife is a painfully bored creature. Hence the cheating and crazy behaviours as this.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
Michelle55:

This is just everything this thread needs.

#ThreadClosed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Will You Have Sex With Your Boyfriend In His Friend's Apartment / Guys, If Your Girl Say No. / My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.