Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (66900 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=triplechoice post=85578604][/quote]

The child is still alive that's all that matters. It shows that blood transfusion can still save life.

It doesn't always follow what you preach saying blood transfusion is always bad.

Stop looking for someone to blame in this situation.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Bacteriologist(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

blood is being transfused unnecessary.
death of patients who refused blood transfusion may be due to other factors.
blood therapy is just a supportive care not definite treatment.

What medical degrees do you have to classify blood transfusion as a "supportive" care and not "definitive" treatment.

Are you just reiterating what your leaders told you? Because your statement suggests you don't even know jack shït about medicine or the concept of healthcare at all.

And yes, supportive care could very well mean the difference between life and death.

You are obviously blinded by your religious inclination it overrides your conscience and critical thinking skills.

5 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by ableguy(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2020
Hypocrit:
That believe is not actually achaic, because, it has never existed anywhere else in history. it was only founded in their manual.
It never existed anywhere
This one jux wan talk because others are talking
grin
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by rottennaija(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Fancyforlife:

The Lagos state government violated the fundamental rights of the parent. They have the right to refuse blood transfusion for the child.

Which of the fundamental human right has precedence? The right to life or that right to believe? And when the right to life is impugned by the right to believe, which takes first place? The parents and all those involved should be charged with attempted murdered... Extremist.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
DavidEsq:

Pls could u enlighten us with the scriptures that back up these assertions? Abi na story u dey tell. Stop telling stories, anty
James 2:14-26
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Bacteriologist:

What medical degrees do you have to classify blood transfusion as a "supportive" care and not "definitive" treatment.

Are you just reiterating what your leaders told you? Because your statement suggests you don't even know jack shït about medicine or the concept of healthcare at all.

And yes, supportive care could very well mean the difference between life and death.

You are obviously blinded by your religious inclination it overrides your conscience and critical thinking skills.

tell me one medical disease that blood is used as definite treatment.
people who have nothing upstairs always resort to insults. I am not surprised .

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

define humanity ? idiot

Robot, zombie and wicked human being.
You lack humanity cos you don't see anything wrong with a newborn dying from a man made belief made by a religion to which its parents belong.

You and your fellow jws lack humanity deal with it.
Keep waiting for your jehovah to come destroy/slaughter people because they decided to save a newborns life by giving it blood transfusion.

Ode

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by rottennaija(m): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2020
Fancyforlife:

The Lagos state government violated the fundamental rights of the parent. They have the right to refuse blood transfusion for the child.

Or more appropriately the right to murder the child?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by debetmx(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe

Yes, we respect people's BELIEVE.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by omoharry(f): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2020
Crofton:

Can you show me where in the scriptures we were commanded to take injections or to undergo surgery ?

Can you show where in the scriptures we were commanded to use mobile phones as means of communication ?

He cannot ..This is because he is fully brainwashed & a blind follower who cannot see anything outside his religious manual. oo! How i hate that religion. I wonder the kind of God they serve. Definitely not the true living God. God is not wicked..He is a father that represent humanity.
Even when the Israelite in the bible sinned against God on numerous occasion and he turned himself away from them so that they will suffer various calamities..but his heart is always soften and willing to hear their cry. He is ever willing to forgive his children whenever they sin and ask him for forgiveness...he is a merciful God. He gave us his commandment and told us what to do and what not to do..of which blood transfusion is not listed..God is not wicked..

So I dont know the Kind of God they are serving..Why would he encourage you to watch your love one die under your watch and be helpless, while there are options available to save that person.,
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

DIC, acute severe anemia with cardiopulmonary compromise, severe hyperbilirubinemia etc

6 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Robot, zombie and wicked human being.
You lack humanity cos you don't see anything wrong with a newborn dying from a man made belief made by a religion to which its parents belong.

You and your fellow jws lack humanity deal with it.
Keep waiting for your jehovah to come destroy/slaughter people because they decided to save a newborns life by giving it blood transfusion.

Ode

have you finished? clap for yourself
people who have nothing upstairs always resort to insults. I am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2020
ableguy:

grin

It's only in your magazines na. Where did the bible ban blood transfusion?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Myself2(m): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2020
obiekunie2:
this is really nice!

i am of the opinion that the parents should be sued for negligence and intent to commit murder!

that will teach other fanatics that they just cant play with human lives on reasons of religious beleive.

Lovely opinion

I second this
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Janosky: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2020
Blood Transfusions is not the holy grail of medical treatment which medical professionals erroneously want you to believe it is- I witnessed a real life situation in a reputable hospital where 4 children died within two weeks even after massive amounts of blood Transfusions on them.
Just imagine the hullabaloo if those kids were children of JW parents... Did that news worthy story appear in any newspaper headline?
Why?
*******"*****
For the records, JWs ACCEPT & access better ,more efficient forms of medical treatment which is popular in medical sciences without blood transfusions.
Every JW is aware of the steps to take when medical emergencies occur.
The parents had other medical options of addressing the situation without blood transfusions.
The Government infringed on the Rights to choose a better form of medical treatment which does not require blood transfusions.
Many serial abortionists & unborn baby murderers everywhere dey open their mouths to call JWs unprintable names on this thread.
Wetin Messi no go see for goalposts? grin
FACT OF THE MATTER:
From the newspaper headline to the main story, the Journalists shamelessly projected his bias & prejudiced OPINIONS on this matter.
JWs will NOT stop to obey God rather than men.
Acts 5:29,30. Acts15:28-29. Lev 17:10,14.
The Biblical principle of obedience to Jehovah takes precedence over everything else. Men of faith like Abraham,Job and Jesus Christ understood it to the core, unlike anywhere na way NL Churchians. (Matt10:32-39. 1st Sam15:22. Hebrews 11:17-19)
Which medical professional is perfect and wiser than Jehovah God ?

6 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

hypocrite
Hypocritical murderer who will not wait to get paracetamol or panadol for her headache because of the fear of death, but will rather another person die of blood, because of falsehood. Wicked cold soul, muurrdererererer!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Bacteriologist(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

Oh yes..of course you have never been between the walls of medical school. I can now understand the ignorance.

Help yourself

https://www.healthline.com/health/transfusion-therapy

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/lymphoma/blood-disorder-types-and-treatment

I am sure congnitive dissonance will not allow you open the links. So I have a screenshot for you, just in case.

Oh..and you're projecting if your signature basically calls people "fools" then you turn around to say people who insult others have "nothing upstairs."

Christ! How low will you christians go?! Smh

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

DIC, acute severe anemia with cardiopulmonary compromise, severe hyperbilirubinemia etc

shit. you do not know different between supportive care and definite treatment. in diseases you mention, treatment is directed at underlying causes not only supportive care like fluid and oxygen therapy among others.
olodo

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

have you finished? clap for yourself
people who have nothing upstairs always resort to insults. I am not surprised.

You called me an idiot first.
You lack humanity deal with it. See someone that said she has something upstairs saying that there are other alternatives to severe jaundice saying neonatologists were wrong to have prescribed an exchange blood transfusion. I am not suprised.

FYI no experiment has been done on newborns for alternatives to EBT for severe hyperbilirubinemia.
Maybe your gb has done.
Newborns are not lab rats.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by macjurek(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2020
My wonderious salute the OPD Team/LASG for this swift and timely act,God believe the whole LASG Team involved.

Kindly work on Documentary/Enlightenment program to control and reduce death of infants and adults from religious bigotry and maxims.

By :
Engr.Amos. Omogege
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by kasim155: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe
U mean even if it is to cause damage or danger to some innocent lives.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Bacteriologist(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

You called me an idiot first.
You lack humanity deal with it. See someone that said she has something upstairs saying that there are other alternatives to severe jaundice saying neonatologists were wrong to have prescribed an exchange blood transfusion. I am not suprised.

FYI no experiment has been done on newborns for alternatives to EBT for severe hyperbilirubinemia.
Maybe your gb has done.
Newborns are not lab rats.

She has proven beyond reasonable doubt that she doesn't have the slightest idea of human biology or medicine or healthcare.

She's only reiterating what she has being told in the kingdom hall. Smh
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

shit. you do not know different between supportive care and definite treatment. in diseases you mention, treatment is directed at underlying causes not only supportive care like fluid and oxygen therapy among others.
olodo

Lol is Exchange blood transfusion a supportive care in severe hyperbilirubinemia? Olodo.

What is definitive treatment of DIC? What is definitive treatment of acute severe anemia with cardiopulmonary compromise? Olodo

What did your gb say is definitive treatment again?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Xbee007(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
so you are a braindirty sensible. Learn not to talk like a slowpoke when u have problem with people's belief. Can you show me where in the scripture we were commanded to take blood as a form of treatment?
No, no, no, I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid!
You're just joking.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by barajo1(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
So the baby should die? Because of their faith
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Oh yes..of course you have never been between the walls of medical school. I can now understand the ignorance.

Help yourself

https://www.healthline.com/health/transfusion-therapy

https://www.webmd.com/cancer/lymphoma/blood-disorder-types-and-treatment

I am sure congnitive dissonance will not allow you open the links. So I have a screenshot for you, just in case.

Oh..and you're projecting if your signature calls people "fools" then you turn around to say people who insult others have "nothing upstairs."

Christ! How low will you christians go?!

if you are a doctor shame on you. definite treatment of lymphoma is targeted therapy . any other treatment rendered is supportive. can you define targeted therapy? do not tell me it is not available in nigeria.
vampire doctor

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Janosky: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:

Which of the fundamental human right has precedence? The right to life or that right to believe? And when the right to life is impugned by the right to believe, which takes first place? The parents and all those involved should be charged with attempted murdered... Extremist.
Go & charge them for farther nau ?
U no know road to court?

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Xbee007(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

I guess Hitler, Stalin,Napoleon, Ghadaffi, Osama bin laden are also jehovah witnesses
I guess crusaders, jihadists are also Jehovah witnesses
Do you have statistics of people that died even after blood transfusion?
Do you have statistics of people that survive even after refusing blood transfusion?
Do you have statistics who developed serious complications after blood trsnsfusion?

I hope government will be responsible to take responsibility for taking care of children hawking goods or being abused by their parents

I hope government should be bold enough to stop faith healing services, ritual killing and advance free fraud

I know in medicine there are always alternative to blood transfusion. Was other medical treatment options explained to the parents?

Insult is not answer to diverse opinions or beliefs.
When someone needs blood transfusion urgently, they need it, otherwise they die. There is no alternative.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2020
ableguy:

grin
so, you would rather i be a murderer like you? In my opinion, it is better to talk among or support people who have values for human lives than support murderers.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol is Exchange blood transfusion a supportive care in severe hyperbilirubinemia? Olodo.

What is definitive treatment of DIC? What is definitive treatment of acute severe anemia with cardiopulmonary compromise? Olodo

What did your gb say is definitive treatment again?
list causes of dic
list causes of elevated bilirubin.
list cause of acute severe anaemia
with cardiopulmonary compromise

no wonder many doctors kill their patients by giving supportive care and ignoring definite treatment of underlying condition.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by barragan: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Transfusion to cure Jaundice? That ordinarily should be a last resort situation why have the government taken it upon themselves to force it on someone's child?

Exchange of blood portends more danger for a new born than help.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Janosky: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2020
barajo1:
So the baby should die? Because of their faith
That newspaper headline& story is skewed with prejudice and bias.
JW parents would NEVER allow their children to die.
There are various forms of medical treatment which are far safer and more efficient than blood transfusions,thats what every JW seeks for.

Blood Transfusions is not the holy Grail of medical treatment.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.