Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents (66902 Views)

Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2020
donbachi:
"GOD"...is the greatest physician...wen him wan form eve,na surgery him carry out and na blood from Adam em use form eve...make dem no dey deceive dem sef...how can I watch my child or wife die,cos my religion condemns blood transfusion...but will be shouting "blood of Jesus" everytime.
Should I laf or squeeze face?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2020
lucky4west:
religious blindness every where...from killing to gain virgins in paradise to refusing a 14 days old child a life-saving blood transfusion what sort of archaic belief is that? how is blood transfusion now sin in the life of an innocent child that cannot even talk yet not to talk of committing sin? false doctrines every where...having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof....same JWs will tell you no hell fire ....brainwashed
That believe is not actually achaic, because, it has never existed anywhere else in history. it was only founded in their manual.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2020
Olajumoke11:
I still don’t understand how people get brainwashed by all this cruel doctrine.
————
Bible sef concur that faith without work is dead.
Faith - blood transfusion = 0
Blood transfusion - faith = 0
Faith + blood transfusion = Thanksgiving
————-

I wonder how the parent would have felt if they had their way and indirectly killed the child. They would have been fulfilled, shey??
Pls could u enlighten us with the scriptures that back up these assertions? Abi na story u dey tell. Stop telling stories, anty

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by muyinet: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Humanity must come before Religion. When Religion is allowed to subjugate humanity, the essence of God becomes a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by headTO: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I GUESS BIBLE COMMANDED US TO LIVE IN HOUSES, HAVE PHONES, HAVE NAIRALAND, AND SPEW RUBBISH AGAINST BEAUTIFUL TECHNOLOGY.
When did blood transfusion become a beautiful technology. My friend study abt the witnesses before runny to a conclusion. Many people have died even at blood transfusion point. So many have contacted deadly disease. So it's a guarantee that blood transfusion save lives?

5 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Which option for a baby with severe jaundice? You claim to know more than the neonatologists right?

What of when the patients survive? It can go either way. Stop saying only the bad ones.
What more do you expect from a wicked deluded fanatics who has his/her brain deflated.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by trilobite: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Fancyforlife:

The Lagos state government violated the fundamental rights of the parent. They have the right to refuse blood transfusion for the child.

Not according to the supreme Court. Google their ruling on this matter.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2020
Thunderblasts:
You see that JW church na stupid people full am.
I rather dine with a traditional worshipper than their hypocritical ass.
Very useless in their practice and preaching.
I still know a female member of theirs that calls herself a good bitch!
I still know a colleague from their Church that when you greet her she will never reply you but will choose to gossip you at your back.
Extremely stupid set of members they ve got
All these traits u mentioned are common with people in general. They are not particular to any group of persons, religious or not. I don't think the JWs ever claim to be holier than anyone, neither do they claim not to have friction with anyone. Rather, the question of whether one is holy depends on his personal choices. I have also found these same traits with the Catholics, Adventists, Pentecostals, etc and u have also seen them to be so. Would it mean that these other religions claim to be dirtier than the JWs? Heck no! Humans all have their frailties. The problem is hypocrisy and it is not in a general sense that one identifies it. It is a personal trait.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Originalsly: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2020
When the FG tramples on our belief.... I hope we will remember it is us who supported them to do so in the first place.
The baby was jaundiced. That is what the FG needed to investigate. Who made that diagnosis? If there is such a thing.... is itit an immediate threat to life?... is blood transfusion the emergency treatment?... not in the medical field... but never ever heard of people with jaundice having to undergo blood transfusion. What if the baby dies as a result if the blood transfusion?....would the hospital be blaming the death on jaundice? I hope that should any medical issue arise from the forced transfusion... that JW worldwide should use their resources to sue separately the hospital... the FG and the individuals involved.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hantonia(f): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Why are people jst daft all in the name of religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by EdiskyHarry: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2020
the worst thing that can happen to a man is not death, but ignorance, look at how ignorance would have killed an innocent child because of foolish doctrine and useless believe, tomorrow now, if the child becomes the Governor or president those ignorant parents will b the ones to enjoy
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2020
Originalsly:
When the FG tramples on our belief.... I hope we will remember it is us who supported them to do so in the first place.
The baby was jaundiced. That is what the FG needed to investigate. Who made that diagnosis? If there is such a thing.... is itit an immediate threat to life?... is blood transfusion the emergency treatment?... not in the medical field... but never ever heard of people with jaundice having to undergo blood transfusion. What if the baby dies as a result if the blood transfusion?....would the hospital be blaming the death on jaundice? I hope that should any medical issue arise from the forced transfusion... that JW worldwide should use their resources to sue separately the hospital... the FG and the individuals involved.
I witnessed a blood transfusion given to a baby over 3 times. The result was that the child began to jerk violently. The child was later referred elsewhere. Even medical practitioners of high repute would tell u that blood transfusion is not the best treatment for patients who even need it.

4 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2020
trilobite:

Not according to the supreme Court. Google their ruling on this matter.
I have seen that supreme court's decision.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by omoharry(f): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2020
Ifakiland:
The main problem with this country is people forming their beliefs on others, thinking theirs is the best. Now you've subjected the baby to a life of neglect and hate, cos now people dat are supposed to show it love will show it hatred cos of the blood transfusion, it will be treated as an outcast.
For the people saying the right thing was done, I hope you can adopt the child when her parents finally rejects her... Hypos.
when she grows up , then she can form her part in life. why live among wicked and demented people.
If all the scientist and philosophers do reason like you religious fanatics. I am sure by now we would still be living in the dark ages without any form of technology to make life better and easier for us all which you fanatics are enjoying.stupid and wicked religion
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
When did blood transfusion become a beautiful technology. My friend study abt the witnesses before runny to a conclusion. Many people have died even at blood transfusion point. So many have contacted deadly disease. So it's a guarantee that blood transfusion save lives?
My BIL died of HIV due to this

4 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by triplechoice(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2020
[quote author=noucompact post=85576562]WHAT IF AFTER GIVEN THE CHILD BLOOD, AND THE CHILD DIES, WHO WILL THEN TAKE THE BLAIM?[/quot

Fortunately,the child did not die.

Now, if the government had not intervened and the child later died who would then received the blame?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2020
rottennaija:

No wonder he said JWs are brainwashed fools. Imagine the question. While at the question, can you show in the scripture where you are commanded to use phone to make calls?
Can u point out the sense u think u made here?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:05am On Jan 07, 2020
Hairyrapunzel:

Emotional blackmail doesn't change anything.
Last last you just told us that your religion is just like Hitler and stalin's beliefs.

You even likened your beliefs to those doing ritual killing.

You think you sound intelligent but just showed us your lack of a basic thing called humanity. You guys lack compassion, empathy and conscience which are the essential qualities of being humans.
define humanity ? idiot

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by witworth(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2020
PVision2020:

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlasg/status/1214252677917544449
thank God for Constitutions, different religions would have deceived a lot to suffer.
Some are even suffering from ignorance because of religion.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Stop typing out of ignorance.
Type only what you know .
Jehovah's witnesses are not Christians, and therefore, cannot plead the blood of Jesus Christ.
Also, Christianity is not against blood transfusion.
Are u serious? Pls can u enlighten me on this? Wow!

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Hypocrit:
you want to sound intelligent but your fanatism is making you sound Foolish. You are just too blinded that you cannot see.

I am not surprised. nothing upstair

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hairyrapunzel: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2020
Fancyforlife:

Thank you for your point. l'm sure the parents will not reject her. It pains me when people talk based on ignorance. Since the child is not 18 years old. The parents have the right to accept or refuse blood transfusion for their child.

Then you know nothing of child right acts. Your gb in new York cannot even try nonsense with their newborns or children.

Medical team and social services will take over baby and baby will get blood transfusion. Your gb can't make pim.

Children are humans and every human being has a fundamental right children inclusive. You don't even know anything self.
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DavidEsq(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
REDDEVILS1:
I will adopt the baby if the parents reject her.
Sorry the parents would not reject her. It is unscriptural to do that.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Mazikic(m): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe
Respect right to life.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by jibovico(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2020
Good and Courageous parents who stood for their beliefs no matter what. May Jehovah reward your stand. Most times we watch movies and always align with the character who stood for his/her beliefs and we applaud. Why don't we now apply such? Well done Faithful parents.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Hypocrit: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2020
joyandfaith:

I am not surprised. nothing upstair
Mad people always think that those not like them are the ones mad, so, i am not moved. Murderer!

2 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2020
Bacteriologist:
[/size]

Your questions are ambiguous:

It is like asking how many people have been saved in car crashes by seatbelts.

We know seat belts save lives but we cannot accurately quantify how many people have actually been saved by applying seatbelts.

It's the same way we cannot ascertain the actual quantity of those that wore seatbelts and still died anyway.

But ONE THING is SURE: wearing a seatbelt DECREASES the LIKELIHOOD of serious injury or death in the event of a crash.

It is the same thing with blood transfusion. When it comes to human lives every form of treatment available becomes useful because every second and action counts.

There are lots of cases of people who definitely have survived a medical condition because they received blood.

A clear example is that of this baby who of course would have given up save for the humanitarian action of the Lagos government. And would have added yet another stain to your erroneous doctrine.

There a lot of cases of people who lost their lives because they ignorantly refused to receive blood and died as a result.

Also, rather unfortunately, there are people who received blood transfusion and still died due to several other factors in healthcare.

Bottom line: Blood transfusion SAVES LIVES. And it is a damning thought: the unfortunate reality that Jehovah witnesses refuse to save the lives of people INCLUDING young children because an ancient book says so.

It is rather appalling that you guys would result to "statistics" in a bid to undermine the positives of blood transfusion and highlight the negatives instead.

Shame on all of you. Oh And thank you for comparing your religion to the likes of Hitler and Stalin. The level of brainwash in your religion is on par with that of the followers of the mentioned men.

blood is being transfused unnecessary.
death of patients who refused blood transfusion may be due to other factors.
blood therapy is just a supportive care not definite treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe

It is 'beliefs' and not 'believe'.

That's why you will die in your ignorance and folly.

Think deep, and do not accept every religious precept like an idiot without confirming its efficacy.

The brain cells were put inside the skull for thinking and taking smart decisions, and not just to decorate your face. Therefore use it.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by IMASTEX: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2020
obiekunie2:
this is really nice!

i am of the opinion that the parents should be sued for negligence and intent to commit murder!

that will teach other fanatics that they just cant play with human lives on reasons of religious beleive.
Seconded
Funny enough, the person teaching them are busy doing the opposite in their absent. I think telling people that the brain is an app is a way to start formating those rubbish out.

1 Like

Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by joyandfaith: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Hypocrit:
Mad people always think that those not like them are the ones mad, so, i am not moved. Murderer!
hypocrite
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by DonBenny77(m): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2020
headTO:
I am one of Jehovah's witnesses. I am proud of it. But get one thing stop attacking someone's belief and calling names. Instead take time to study with them. Visit jw.org. U will be amazed how much darkness u have lived in till now. As for birthday show me a single scripture that said we should celebrate
Ok no more names, so why do most of your members still hide to celebrate theirs?
Re: Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents by thatigboman: 11:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Authoreety:
Respect people's believe
the child has no religious belief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.