Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (99471 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Asura:
According to US laws, the iranian revolutionary guard is a terrorist organisation hence the justification for his murder. Besides the guy is a known evil.

USA is being idiotic. Trump, Pence and Pompeo cannot provide evidence about the imminent threat they said made them kill the guy. They have repeatedly refused to present it. They rather have been contradicting each other on why they did it. This means no such evidence exists.

How can they be terrorists when they fought against ISIS and Al Qaeda and defeated them in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Afghanistan?

Significantly, they helped protect the 1.2m christian minority in Syria against ISIS and the evangelicals in Syria are celebrating Soleimani and even held a church mass in his honour at Alepo.

Trump and his admin are chronic liars.

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CEOwatazs: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Etinosa1234:

but ur opinion is worthless...take it or leave it
why replyin a worthless opinion¿ Bkoz you're worthless too?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by HZNjnr(m): 8:30am On Jan 08, 2020
youre an ignorant fellow...so they just killed him right?

Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by caracas: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!
Sharap
Talking trash

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Pardon my mixup. They are Persians. But you get the idea.

salford:

Iranians are not Arabs.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2020
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm

Some people think Iran will only be the ones with casualties?

US go hear am.

This is a war propelled by so many things, revenge, religion, etc.

Iranians so much loved the man that was openly assassinated. If they tell trump now to drop the evidence that the man killed is a terrorist, will he?

Trump perceived him as a terrorist and killed him, they have set a precedence that any citizen or government official of any country can be labeled anything and be killed anywhere in the world. because the world kept quiet to this. I am not saying that he is not a terrorist. Neither am I saying that Iran will win US. But we know US involvement in so many countries like Libya and other countries.just recently, we are hearing about their involvement in stopping the annihilating Boko Haram.

Iran cannot just go to war with US, ee get reason, ee get wetin de give them moral.

Onwee ife kaa Iran obi.
Iran can't do shit to US. US military budget in a year can take care of the whole of Iran for some years. They can crush them totally in one week

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MarrisManah(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2020
The Iranian attacks were just a face saving act... I don't expect US or Trump to retaliate... Back channel diplomacy.
More meaningful revenge will come much more later through the usual proxies used by the Iranians in which case they'll deny as usual, but the US will still be aware of this possibility and as expected, are putting measures in place to check it.

Though I'll prefer swift response from Trump and counter force from Iran... The world is too boring lately.. they should spice it up a bit.. undecided
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Well that is where you will be utterly shocked my good man. Trump is coming back. A lunatic, a noise maker, whatever you call him is fine. But he is coming back.

salford:

no way that lunatic is coming back. Americans have not been this scared since 9/11.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by klax(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2020
mactoni91:
U.S just created more problems for themselves

Pls which problem Pls why are you people so myopic in reasoning? Why do you people love one sided judgement?

Where were you when this same Iran fire rocket first to killed US millitary contractor.

Now US retaliated and choked off Soleimani or whatever and you are all crying.

Pls why did Iran first fire rocket and killed the American without provocation pls answer me

Now Iran had rain down over 19 rockets on Iraq soil targeting the US THIS MORNING by the time US rain theirs back thunder will kill anyone that complain.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by beejay18: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

Your own views bah?
Have ever make comprehensive search on why Soleimani was killed?

Does it occur to you that this terrorist has been on so many countries watch list?

Do you know the thousands of innocent life that this Soleimani has sent to early grave?

Pls do more research on why Soleimani was killed.

We can not lament over a terrorist been killed said by MORRIS. You think he doesn't know what he's saying bah?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by caracas: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2020
N2B2:
Other presidents had the option to dispatch Soleimani, but they forewent it because US already had Iran in a good place.

Mr. Impeached could not seat still because new impeachment evidence against him was coming to light by the hour, so he went to do what he predicted in 2011 that Obama would do to get re-elected: declare war on Iran.

Iran is three times bigger than Iraq, and US spent more than a decade warring Iraq. Anyone who says It'll be easy to wipe out Iran must be eating a plate of half-fried akara with a can of Black Bullet.
That was when we had weak presidents like obama in charge .
The first us iraqi war dint last more than 2 weeks . The next lasted for like a month.
We all saw how Obama kept pampering isis n made them killl n destroy innocent citizens for many years until trump came n destroyed them .
Iran wud not last 6 months even without the use of nuclear weapons by the us .
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Iran can't do shit to US. US military budget in a year can take care of the whole of Iran for some years. They can crush them totally in one week

War is not entirely about budget. Iran is a country with terrain like a fortress.

Iraq with open terrain had USA spending over 10yrs in the war not to talk about Iran with different and intimidating topography.

USA cannot enter Iran as they did Iraq. They will depend on aerial attacks. Iran are no push overseas bro do not be deceived.

Every single USA base in the middle east is within reach of her missiles

Plus USA aircraft carriers have Irani submarines to deal with

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

thrash! how? how many real US citizens in the army are on that mission? A Iranian-American Naval commandant is leading the charge against Iran , the war is not even going on in their own territory because they always ensure they take the war away from their own territory by making your country the battle field .

they control everything by proxy using the satellite , the plane crash that happened an hour after they were attacked may not be unconnected with them, hijacking the plane via autopilot and crashed it,

see, the Americans know your house, you think they were stupid when they were mapping the world, buying Google, buying what's app, buying Android.
they have monitored that man calls / activities before taken him out.

Iranians don't even have their own OS for phone on the Internet , they are using MAC OS, Windows , Google ETC and they think they can plan anything without the US knowing?

Iran can't win US with these Toyota Dyna s

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Tulsaguy: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Biodun556:
Despite all U S flex.

Although Iran may suffer casualties, US mainland is not safe

Just check on CNN now, not even one Tsetse fly lost its life in the attack. Iran are joking with fire ..

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2020
klax:

Pls which problem Pls why are you people so myopic in reasoning? Why do you people love one sided judgement?

Where were you when this same Iran fire rocket first to killed US millitary contractor.

Pls why did Iran first fire rocket and killed the American without provocation pls answer me

Now Iran had rain down over 19 rockets on Iraq soil targeting the US THIS MORNING by the time US rain theirs back thunder will kill anyone that complain.

Why did USA shoot down an Irani civilian aircraft some years ago killing 290 on board and claim it was a mistake. Iran kept their calm despite losing 290 to an unprovoked attack.

You all think USA is innocent when USA has been the aggressor 90% of the time

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2020
greggng:

Keep your chest beating to yourself ...USA is not new to war...infact they 've fought more wars than any other country in this world....The best Iran can do is fighting like the terrorist they are....Be assured that there will be consequences. Till date all we hear is same chest beating ...They can't even dare Israel who lives their mist..,I don't pity USA but I pity Iran cos some strangers will train their kids for them when they are gone...Even Allah has rejected them and their terrorist way of life....That is why peace loving nations prefer Saudi way of life than this terror nation

They have fought more wars tan any countries, this alone shows that they are terrorists
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by urahara(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:
I really pity Iraq. The hostilities are taking place in their country.

That's why they voted for the u.s to leave.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by 7lives: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
byrron:
Was just listening to Barbra Star a Pentagon correspondent on CNN now and she is saying that Iran has an unprecedented amount of ballistic missiles with extended and deadly capabilities and it is a source of concern.

Perilous time's indeed.

Iran no get any missile, na banger Dem dey use.
Shebi some Nigerians have been brain washed to believe that time is constant, we are in an ever changing times, America have refused to learn from Failed powers like the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans.

3 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by BENEAMATA: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.
God be with you all .trump why na ?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nackzy: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.
Nigga it is better to die there than to die here oooo, i repeat no try come this place called Nigeria, Its a complete Example of Hell Fire in the Bible
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Etinosa1234: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
CEOwatazs:
why replyin a worthless opinion¿ Bkoz you're worthless too?

Nope.... sometimes u jus need to tell a worthless person the truth abt himself....

U still need to Change your friends...let them tell u the truth
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Tulsaguy: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

Keep quiet... jor which folly.

Just check on CNN now, not even one Tsetse fly lost its life in the attack. Iran are joking with fire.....

Your papa slap u, u go carry sand de pour am. You want more slap be that..
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by tonididdy(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
This is so unfair on Iraq.
I have always known Trump to be a proud bully, fine you killed your target but you did not have to openly take responsibility. That's was not good.

Anyway I pity those in Isreal, Dubai and Iraq the most... I have a feeling Ukraine just got their memo (wouldn't be surprised a huge chunk of Americans will appear on the manifest later today). So sad
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 08, 2020
beejay18:

Your own views bah?
Have ever make comprehensive search on why Soleimani was killed?

Does it occur to you that this terrorist has been on so many countries watch list?

Do you know the thousands of innocent life that this Soleimani has sent to early grave?

Pls do more research on why Soleimani was killed.

We can not lament over a terrorist been killed said by MORRIS. You think he doesn't know what he's saying bah?

You talk too much. Even Pompeo, Pence and Trump cannot provide actual evidence why they killed the guy. Yesterday Pompeo was asked for the 3rd time to show this evidence about an imminent threat that made them kill the guy he declined to do so. This Is unlike the USA. If there was evidence they would have provided it.

Besides the guy was on a peace mission mediating between Iraq and Saudi Arabia when he was killed and Trump was aware of the peace mission but still killed him

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Eynosaintval(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2020
The Iranian General was planning an attack against US citizens, the report says. And let me tell you, Trump is not like one lifeless man in villa to fold his hands and watch his people die.

Go check the history of Iran and USA, that General has been tracked and monitored for years. In my opinion, he was simply a Terrorist.

And for get Iran firing miscalculated missiles, I call it miscalculated because up till now, no US casualty has been recorded. If you US stands to face them, they will be leveled in just a week.

I just hope it doesn't escalate to war.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Fashdeejay(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2020
It's funny the only battle people on here are talking about is the open warfare.... America is susceptible to internal attacks, bombs and other internal strikes.... America is a super power, but Iran is no pushover....
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by AstralBody: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:

I miss obodo Naija.
Then come back n stay with tyrant daddy Buhari!
gringrin
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 08, 2020
Eynosaintval:
The Iranian General was planning an attack against US citizens, the report says. And let me tell you, Trump is not like one lifeless man in villa to fold his hands and watch his people die.

Go check the history of Iran and USA, that General has been tracked and monitored for years. In my opinion, he was simply a Terrorist.

And for get Iran firing miscalculated missiles, I call it miscalculated because up till now, no US casualty has been recorded. If you US stands to face them, they will be leveled in just a week.

I just hope it doesn't escalate to war.

The man was on a peace mission in Iraq. Trump knew about it, Saudi Arabia knew about it and Iraq knew about it because he was mediating between Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

There was no planned attack against american citizens.

Yesterday Pompeo was asked for the 3rd time to provide this evidence of a planned attacked and he could not do that.

Trump, Pence and Pompeo have rather been busy contradicting each other on why they killed him. This means there is no evidence backing up their claim.

This is why Iranians are mad with Trump. Syrians are also mad with trump. Iraqis are mad with trump because they know the truth unlike the lies trump and Pompeo have been telling

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by ijayaone: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2020
klax:

d guy na fool and may even be a Muslim,am also a Muslim but i dont know why those people behave like dat
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sterope(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran is stupid.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by 7lives: 8:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Tetehjewels:

USA is being idiotic. Trump, Pence and Pompeo cannot provide evidence about the imminent threat they said made them kill the guy. They have repeatedly refused to present it. They rather have been contradicting each other on why they did it. This means no such evidence exists.

How can they be terrorists when they fought against ISIS and Al Qaeda and defeated them in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Afghanistan?

Significantly, they helped protect the 1.2m christian minority in Syria against ISIS and the evangelicals in Syria are celebrating Soleimani and even held a church mass in his honour at Alepo.

Trump and his admin are chronic liars.

CHAI
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sterope(f): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2020
You are not a smart muslim. Also this has nothing to do with your religion.

Whatever is happening is basic politics.

ijayaone:

d guy na fool and may even be a Muslim,am also a Muslim but i dont know why those people behave like dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) / Photos Of Jacob Zuma In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.