Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (97860 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by OyinO: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Pity your weak brain dude.

Read my lips I don't like Muslims either..

And you're not better than the Muslims. At the end, you Christians and Muslims would be put to shame. You've exposed to the world that you both are the problems on earth and that your bloodthirsty Gods are bloodsucking monsters. Soon, all people will see and label Christianity and Islam as the enemies of Peace on earth plane.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Larrykaysail(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop watching NTA Channel 5
what is NTA... ? Not from that coast ....
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Horus(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPzM19l77aA

Iran Fires Missiles At US Targets In Iraq

Iran’s Islamic Revolution Guard Corps takes credit for the attack
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by AbdulHakeem44(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
greggng:

It shows they are playing their God assigned role of being the defender of the universe. That is why God made them complete to face the task ahead. God forbid all this aggressive , terrorist countries where bless with such knowledge as America...they would 've over ran the world ...

US has even fought more wars than Islam does, US are the real terrorist here

3 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by VicM6: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!
No mind the man jor... him no get brain..... went ahead and kill a general publicly like he was a goat or rat..... if na africa do such now the werey go tag us black money..... Obama knew d consequences of this action nd he didn't do any wahala to kill d man.... as Trump be jagaban na
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by ojraph(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.
Best u come back to Nigeria till the heat cools off
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Unrated900(m): 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Trapping post=85600383]US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection.

It seems US has denied you visa
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Unrated900(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

Don’t let that war push you home oooooo

Don’t worry trump will beg

Because Russia, North Korea,China are behind iran

So do not worry brother you are safe

Don’t let the forces of Nigeria push you home.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
georgeiyke009:

But they killed JFK when it suited them? 4get that bro na wash. They day u become woke, u r dead. Research and read. All the "real" terrorists against the US are always guys they have trained and who know exactly the real reasons for some of those wars after fighting for them for a while. U r a bloody civilian. Hell even the US military dont buy that bullshit, at least the top brass. They are not serving the American ppl. They are serving the real owners of America. U my friend r an expendable pun. Like I said b4 , American citizens own nothing except debt. The US government own nothing except the debt ridden citizens.

And Murtala Mohammad wasn't killed? Wasn't Bola Ige killed? You don't want me to mention high-profile murders in that country and nothing happened.

You are thinking like those almajiris after being brainwashed in the mosques that USA is the cause of their wretched lives. I prefer to be that pun, than a king under useless Nigerian leaders grin
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nomsoo: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Koval12 post=85600409] I expect Trump to react within the next 24 hours. He had promised to hit Iran so hard and fast should they retaliate. But that will be very foolish of him. Americans have more to lose if this crisis escalates beyond this.

Since there's no casualty, no American life was lost, I expect Trump not to strike back and de escalate this conflict. It's going to do the world a whole lot of good and Americans importantly.

NB: Putin might have just saved us from WWIII
All American allies are pissed with Trump because he didn't notify them before attacking Soleimani, China are now tactically backing Russian, and Russia is Iran's biggest ally.

It's a win win for Iran IMO

Really, it's not going to be easy for Iran. But, we pray for calmness and peace.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by shogsman(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
So I don't get it you comes into a country and kill one of the most powerful man and think they're going to count their loss and move on simply because you have bigger guns,a Muslim country for that matter,people that are ever ready to die for their religion and you wonder how they react to revenge.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Ayobami7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
无聊的
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sprumbaba: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

I dont think the Iranians are even afraid of the US weapons!
They are not afraid to die because they are already living below the broderline, with all the US sanctions on them.
It is Americans that cherish life and dont want even one hair in their body to be scorched.

This is why l said it is a bad idea to fight someone who has nothing to lose!

They are usually suicidal.
Iran is suicidal right now, and rightly so but the question is HOW MANY CASUALTIES can the US take?

iran already said they woudl retalliate and they did, showing that they know the consequence of their action.
they are even advising the US not to escalate any firther since the scor eis 1 - 1 already! grin grin

It is no 1- 1. All the bombs did not kill anyone. grin grin grin grin They know it will be their end.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sprumbaba: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Southsoul:
I don't need to spell you to believe me but then that's the truth those two Nations are strongly thirsty to bring America to her kneel just wait let the war start then you will know that Nations that is angry with America is many

At least, all the angry Nations cannot defeat NATO - (Plus Russia and China) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Fuckgovt: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!
I guess ur not even aware of what Iran had been doing to America b4 America had to strike.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/04/politics/american-contractor-trump-iran-strike/index.html
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by PizzleGold(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:

I miss obodo Naija.

Be positive.
If there's World WAR3, it will affect almost every country including Nigeria.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by klax(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sterope:
US claimed. A country that has been known into invent lies to start wars based on false claims.

US also claimed Iran breached its agreement....contrary to EU and UN reports

They also claimed Iraq had a weapon of mass destruction.....we know how that turned out. We got ISIS from Iraq and Afghanistan thanks to US and co arming militias.

They have also been trying hard to destabilise China and Hong Kong.

US and the West have done more harm to our progress than Iran and Russia. But no, they are the bad guys. Does it have something to do with the superiority of skin colour or are you just suffering from Stockholm Syndrome?

You are the one that has acute Finland syndrome. You brain is in mute mode and damn blur with all these pooh you posted above.

Bro seek help you are already suffering from imbecilic paranoid syndrome. Good day
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Tulsaguy: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Biodun556:

US will not openly agree that they have casualties especially when they don't want the war to go further.

Whether somebody die in the attack or not it's a slap on the US. Iran has proofed many people wrong.
22 missiles attack is not joke. It's disgrace on America
According to US rule of engagement any attack on their military facilities or personnel is a declaration of war. Let's wait and see their response.

Pained asshole Islamic fundamentalist. Listen and listen good. There was an attack that killed an American contractor and caused lots of injuries before ur Lord Qasem Soleimoni was terminated. Americans own up to the number of casualties, it's public domain. Shame on Iran that not an ant died from dozens of rocket fired.

American is world police, take it or leave it. The next attack will reach the heart of Iran. That one that your supreme leader and president were shedding crocodile tears, this time they would be peeping from hell windows to see how graphically damaged their butts are as a result of the impacts of atomic bombs ..

You and all BMCs can travel to Iran too, make we pack u like sardine join...

Trump's dealing with Iran as shown below...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sterope(f): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
I am not responsible for your lack of ability to research, read and understand information. Which of the above can you disapprove? But no, you continue to wallow in stockholm syndrome. Go and make your masters happy!

klax:

You are the one that has acute Finland syndrome. You brain is in mute mode and damn blur with all these pooh you posted above.

Bro seek help you are already suffering from imbecilic paranoid syndrome. Good day
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
kelvindj98:

As far as I'm concerned CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and ABC are all propaganda networks catering to their political base. So even your own news source may not be accurate.
Truth is no one knows shit about what is going on. Even US senators are yet to be briefed about the reasoning of the assassination. So don't claim to be in the know.

Where in my comment did I claim to know anything undecided
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by paulsir: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
LegendHero:
Let me pack my bag and be on my way to naija sharpaly.

Oju mi o ni ribi!

You're better stay there and don't come to mini hell.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Babacele: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
ALL sane folks know that such Op should have been 'accidental' with no traces but hell No, the Orange mane is insane.
Trapping:

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by ogbonti: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

And do you know that 22 of the 27 people involved in the bombing of the WTC on 9/11 were Saudi Citizens? Saudi Arabia is a state sponsor of terrorism, even more than nay other country in the Middle East
Do you know that this same Saudi Arabia is destroying Yemen, so it can have an Oil terminal at their Northern Port city?
Or is it not the same Saudi Arabia Crwon Prince that killed Jamal Kashogi in their Turkish embassy and had his body sawed into peices?

Dont even mention the US because thos eones have been killing the officials of other nations since God knows when.

Both Iran and US have blood on their hands, that is a FACT!

All what you are saying are hypotheticals and lacking substance

So 22 hijackers are Saudi citizens makes Saudi Arabia a terrorist nation? So when Abdulmuttalab wanted to bomb KLM plane heading for Detroit, does that makes Nigeria a terrorist country? So Boko Haram bombing and killing makes Nigeria a terrorist country? So people kidnapping oil workers in Niger Delta makes Nigeria a terrorist country? Just listen to yourself.

The only way you can call a country a terrorist nation is if the government of that country has a state policy that implements terror like Iran does and Saudi doesn’t do that. A few disgruntled and misguided citizens of Saudi Arabia subscribing to Wahabism does not mean Saudi sent them to do that so stfu!

Taking about Jamal Kashoogi, he died unfortunately but what has the Saudi government done about it after denying the Prince sent the perpetrators? They are being tried for murder and most likely they will be hanged ... that is justice, wtf are you talking about ?

Talking about Yemen. They are a terrorist country and has been attacking Saudi interest in the gulf for ages and Saudi Arabia has a right to respond. Saudi cannot finish their oil in the next 500 years so what is the point of your analysis when Yemen is too volatile for any common sense investment?

Guy go siddon for gutter .. you don’t know anything
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by TruthSpeaker: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

Ignorance is BLISS!
Did you say "locally made ROCKETS'?
You seem to know more than the American Generals that said Iran fired Guided Missiles from Iran into TWO of their bases?
I am sure you are not even aware that the Pentagon said "they were forwarned that they will be firing Missiles at so-so time and they did at that time?
I am sure you are not aware that Alarms weres ounded and all American troops in those bases headed for their underground bunker, to avoid the incoming missiles?

Now, what l was expecting people to be discussing is WHY did Iran inform their enemy of the time they would be firing the Missiles?
It is because Iran is not really interested in escalating this war, just yet but it wanted the Americans to be aware of their capability that they can fire precisely guided Missles, from Iran, into any target they so decide, something the Americans have been saying they can do or do not have the technology.
Their downing of the American Drone was also to let them know that they have the technology to identify and destroy "Stealth technology" of the Americans.

Like one of the American Generals said: The message from iran is in three fold:
1) To the Iraqis and other nations that may wish to collaborate with the Americans against the iranians
2) To their citizens that they are capable to defnd them
3) To the Americans, that they can hit them, if they so decide.

It is a good thing seeing the Iranians taking the "higher moral ground" and l am sure the Allies of America and other nations are taking Note.
But the real winner for Iran is that they have restarted their Nuclear program IN FULL, to develop Nuclear Weapons capability!
That is what America has lost under Trump. Under Obama, the Iranians were still curtailed to some level.

Israel is not smiling right now.
You seem to know more, it wants to be the only country with Nuclear capability so it can continue to harrass the other nations of the Middle East. undecided

You failed to get the irony of why I said a “locally made rockets”. How come the USA used a “HELLFIRE MISSILE” to blow and kill Qassem Soleimani and 9 others in his convoy, while Iran sent at least 13 missiles to attack 2 static bases without harming even a mosquito? USA missile could target a moving convoy and kill 10 people, while Iran missiles attacked 2 bases without causing casualties.
Of course I know the Americans were informed (by the Iraqi, not Iran) before the strike, although that information wasn’t available when the news first popped out.
Iran informed Iraq, not pentagon. Iran is a coward nation that is why they intentionally avoided killing any American even after USA crushed their Supreme General and 9 others in an accurate missile attack. If after speculating they were going enact a “solid revenge” and that was all they could do, then men Iran is a joke. It is just like if Fulani herdsmen attack your farm and rape some 9 women to death and you promise a deadly revenge. You go to their camp, hold a woman and cut off a button from her dress and you claim you are a solid warrior.
I prefer being the one doing harm, than being the one trying to prove I can also do harm. USA will easily crush Iran with suffering any significant casualty.
No doubt Trump isn't steering America in the right direction by taking some erratic decisions he takes rather frequently of recent.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by TruthSpeaker: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Babacele:
ALL sane folks know that such Op should have been 'accidental' with no traces but hell No, the Orange mane is insane.

They wouldn’t pay shit. They have done the evil they had in mind, now they will chill out. No more attack any time soon except Iran kills more Americans.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by obasidon1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Oga go and sit down. I believe you lack what to say and must then say nonsense. There's no merit in your unarticulated submission.[1quote author=Trapping post=85600383]US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!![/quote]
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Babacele: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
i pray so. We are talking about mad people here. Do you know how many mad people want this escalation? Russ, terrorists, regime change oppositions , war merchants or contractors etc
TruthSpeaker:

They wouldn’t pay shit. They have done the evil they had in mind, now they will chill out. No more attack any time soon except Iran kills more Americans.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

How is Iraq US mainland?
By the time US responds, you'll see Iranians on PressTV and Aljazeera crying and shouting human rights.

Iran said Trump didn't have congressional approval before killing their man. I really hope Iran had congressional approval before attacking a US facility with rockets.

Trump would rain bombs on whoever gave them approval and the surviving Iranians would get the memo.

undecided
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Ebenfat: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=hermesprogidy post=85604979]
The war has just began. Open your head![/quot

Before your eyes Iran will fall. USA spent on military than any country . Watch out !
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by criuze(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Onye gbaa oso..
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:
I really pity Iraq. The hostilities are taking place in their country.

PITY YOURSELF MY DEAR BROTHER. PITY YOURSELF AND THE WORLD AT LARGE .

If you only knew that the United States got warned SERIOUSLY so many times by her own intelligence as well as the British intelligence and even Russia's intelligence about the consequences of using SLEDGE HAMMER attack on Iraq (qulf war1 and 2) despite no evidence till date of Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.

The consequences as fore-warned by various experts, intelligence was that such attack would spring so many mindsets, very well organised that will incline towards TERROR not because it is their wish but because their dreams and aspirations in their innocent lives have been truncated by so called SUPER POWERS INFLECTION OF TERROR and life makes no meaning any more. Hence, more and more 'TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS' as they are called will spring up.

It is very evident too that after the careless brutality of Libya by ALLIED FORCES, the consequences is felt and which has been more and more 'TERRORIST' organisations to mention the least consequences haunting us all. MY DEAR BROTHER PITY YOURSELF, THE WORLD DEFINATELY HASN'T BEEN ANY BETTER AFTER ALL THOSE ATTACKS ON THE MIDDLE EAST!

There is too much bullying by these so called SUPER POWERS all for a few corporate organisation's SELFISH gains.

Where in the world today is free from HOSTILITIES a consequence of thoughtless actions of the past as Trump's present thoughtless, narrow perspective. To be honest, it was a wrong decision by Trump as was by Bush in invading Iraq as well as Obama with respect to Libya.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by chigoizie7(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Iran can't do shit to US. US military budget in a year can take care of the whole of Iran for some years. They can crush them totally in one week

You think US won’t feel the hit?

Trump threatened Iran that if any of their bases is touched based on the attack on their general that he will rain rain on them. Iran struck last night. Trump hasn’t done nothing, he now preaches peace. I do not doubt US defeating in, just know that it will not be a walk over. Iran is not Nigeria.

Peace to the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013 / China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.