Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (13728 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 08, 2020
BiggyB242:

After she said all nairalander men are scam https://www.nairaland.com/5601891/las-las-nairalanders-men-scam . Here she is wanting to meet another nairalander and her heart will be broken all over again. They don't just learn.

Is it your scam?
Is it your heartbreak?
See them... Monitoring spirit.

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Pr0cter: 8:34am On Jan 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe see free totoo dey wait for you

3 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by djoe21(m): 8:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Me? Fall in love with my Mentor? tongue
Think again. grin

Happens. You can ask the French President.

3 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Is it your scam?
Is it your heartbreak?
See them... Monitoring spirit.

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

"e dey pain you
Yes
Make I remove am
No"

Soon, you will back here saying all men are scum.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2020
BiggyB242:

"e dey pain you
Yes
Make I remove am
No"

Soon you back here saying all men are scum.

Are they nooooot
Kee yourself.

All I simply want is to meet a strong willed man in the person of aAmaipkpe
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Are they nooooot
Kee yourself.

All I simply want is to meet a strong willed man in the person of aAmaipkpe

Lol...
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Yeah!
Like seriously he shared and liked two of my comments and I felt like I finally met him considering how shrewd he is at never replying back when being attacked or commended. So yes! NwaAmaikpe liked and shared my comments.

NwaAmaikpe show thyself!
I truly want to be a friend cos I like your thick skin and want to learn how you put up a strong resilience to the way people lash out at you and you're still able to come back even tougher. And your ability to just ignore, ignored and ignore. tongue

Youre a rare gem I must confess and you're man of the year as you're the only man on here who never exchanges banters with anyone and still stay focused ; undeterred by numerous bashings on here.
I like to be around people like you cos it laughter all the way grin grin grin.

The best aspect of you I like is your eloquence and astute way of expressing your thoughts. Mehnn... sometimes I wonder where you schooled and I'm sure you must be a literary guru.
I would really like to meet with you. Sure ill'd learn a thing or two from you. Nna ijiya!

Hit me up if you dont mind and identify yourself as NwaAmaikpe o lol....Nwa Nwa hahaha... Cheers!

Is it possible to find out who liked and shared your comments on Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Kobicove:

Yes now.
Pay me to teach you how tongue
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nickisindigo(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2020
djoe21:

Happens. You can ask the French President.
primary school teacher turned wife
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by djoe21(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2020
Nickisindigo:

primary school teacher turned wife

And you think she was not his mentor? undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Owerri1stSon: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2020
inherio:

Not free meet. I also learn a lot from him. He does not reply no matter the insults thrown at him. Besides, he speaks flawlessly and shows maturity at every comment or reply he makes. Not like one Meat seller who follows every post and makes meaningless comments, sometimes tribalistic.

I like his comical comments but which kind of mumu maturity are you talking about?

7 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Owerri1stSon: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Elderstreetman:
The secret of fame is in hiding. NwaAikpe maintained different handles and that is why u hardly ever place him. He's right behind u gurl

Mad ooo
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by zexy2030(m): 9:54am On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
I never see anything that dude does differently so I wonder why all these a ss licking all the time about that moniker.
She is ass licking because the guy now promotes atiku on twitter and once a friend to dbanj

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by donkossy(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

See pepper body. That's one aspect he's still better than you! Deal with it. Numskull.
ode

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by LosC: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2020
How do you know he's the one that liked your comment when one cannot see it?
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by DavidEsq(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Roon9:
Girls shar angry

This one is already pregnant for him before he even touches her grin
grin grin grin grin. Awon "fell pregnant"

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by DavidEsq(m): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
grin

NwaAmaikpe you better give yourself brain, DSS one use woman treat your Fvck up .. better gather sense

you come out they fry your balls and send it back to dubai where you are hiding

grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by DavidEsq(m): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Kobicove:

Share, yes, but not like
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

My Geee grin. Correct!
Nice "observe"

Like since 2016 ive been following this forum, he has never for once replied anyone. And how he's been able to maintain that is what amazes me and makes me want to know his person.

He must be vast in life's issues and very experienced.
That Dude is something else. I really want to meet him someday. Had a chat with him on Fb last year. He stays in Enugu though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nigerfine3: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Me? Fall in love with my Mentor? tongue
Think again. grin
Girl I love your kind....I love those that are genus and those who recognize one. Nwamaikpe is eloquent, class and funnier than most of your average commedians. I am a guy, I want to meet him and share table with him,very soon I will be available for that. I will surely throw an invitation to him. If he accept, it's on me for fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Coldie(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
U use ur two handles to comment just to fool yourself.

Its allowed sha

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Arizona027: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
meanwhile someone should please teach me how to toast a girl.
a girl am toasting now is telling me she has a boyfriend,what can I tell her to tell d boyfriend so that she can date me.
I think she is lying tho,she just wants to test my intelligence
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Otutu1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Arizona027:
a girl am toasting now is telling me she has a boyfriend,what can I tell her to tell d boyfriend so that she can date me.
Stop smoking yourself!
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Mywd: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by flyingdutchman(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
itsme01:
grin

NwaAmaikpe you better give yourself brain, DSS one use woman treat your Fvck up .. better gather sense

you come out they fry your balls and send it back to dubai where you are hiding

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Simplecity(m): 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
inherio:

Not free meet. I also learn a lot from him. He does not reply no matter the insults thrown at him. Besides, he speaks flawlessly and shows maturity at every comment or reply he makes. Not like one Meat seller who follows every post and makes meaningless comments, sometimes tribalistic.
you wan awake the rotten meat roaster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Simplecity(m): 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Elderstreetman:
The secret of fame is in hiding. NwaAikpe maintained different handles and that is why u hardly ever place him. He's right behind u gurl
giving her doggystyle abi?

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
A305:
I never see anything that dude does differently so I wonder why all these a ss licking all the time about that moniker.
He has won many "Comment d'or" awards on Nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Parkleader: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Arizona027:

First step; Learn how to toast bread

After you have done that, holla for second step

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:
U use ur two handles to comment just to fool yourself.

Its allowed sha
Lol.
Thought I was the only one who noticed this.
It's business strategy sha.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by H2ho(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Yeah!
Like seriously he shared and liked two of my comments and I felt like I finally met him considering how shrewd he is at never replying back when being attacked or commended. So yes! NwaAmaikpe liked and shared my comments.

NwaAmaikpe show thyself!
I truly want to be a friend cos I like your thick skin and want to learn how you put up a strong resilience to the way people lash out at you and you're still able to come back even tougher. And your ability to just ignore, ignored and ignore. tongue

Youre a rare gem I must confess and you're man of the year as you're the only man on here who never exchanges banters with anyone and still stay focused ; undeterred by numerous bashings on here.
I like to be around people like you cos it laughter all the way grin grin grin.

The best aspect of you I like is your eloquence and astute way of expressing your thoughts. Mehnn... sometimes I wonder where you schooled and I'm sure you must be a literary guru.
I would really like to meet with you. Sure ill'd learn a thing or two from you. Nna ijiya!

Hit me up if you dont mind and identify yourself as NwaAmaikpe o lol....Nwa Nwa hahaha... Cheers!

I don't understand....you want to see NwaAmaikpe or MrCork? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / How Do Those Brazilian Girls Make Their Boobs Strong / Sarcasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.