Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! (13741 Views)

I Finally Met The Nairalander I've Been Eyeing. Love Truly Happens. / I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Karemarealty288(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Yeah!
Like seriously he shared and liked two of my comments and I felt like I finally met him considering how shrewd he is at never replying back when being attacked or commended. So yes! NwaAmaikpe liked and shared my comments.

NwaAmaikpe show thyself!
I truly want to be a friend cos I like your thick skin and want to learn how you put up a strong resilience to the way people lash out at you and you're still able to come back even tougher. And your ability to just ignore, ignored and ignore. tongue

Youre a rare gem I must confess and you're man of the year as you're the only man on here who never exchanges banters with anyone and still stay focused ; undeterred by numerous bashings on here.
I like to be around people like you cos it laughter all the way grin grin grin.

The best aspect of you I like is your eloquence and astute way of expressing your thoughts. Mehnn... sometimes I wonder where you schooled and I'm sure you must be a literary guru.
I would really like to meet with you. Sure ill'd learn a thing or two from you. Nna ijiya!

Hit me up if you dont mind and identify yourself as NwaAmaikpe o lol....Nwa Nwa hahaha... Cheers!

Ladies And Gentlemen. ....This is NwaAmaikpe

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
That Dude is something else. I really want to meet him someday. Had a chat with him on Fb last year. He stays in Enugu though

Oh really?... Wow. Cool.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nigerfine3:

Girl I love your kind....I love those that are genus and those who recognize one. Nwamaikpe is eloquent, class and funnier than most of your average commedians. I am a guy, I want to meet him and share table with him,very soon I will be available for that. I will surely throw an invitation to him. If he accept, it's on me for fun.

Mehnnn..in fact! The guy is a clown?
Let me know when you do please.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
H2ho:

I don't understand....you want to see NwaAmaikpe or MrCork? undecided

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by CutieKing: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ladies should be allowed to express themselves especially when it comes to guys matter.
@op its evident you have a soft spot for the guy for whatever reason but will you still have same feeling if he's married,much older and not attractive??.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Dicktionary: 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin

Hmmmmmm. Someone is getting wet already.

Smh
D!ckson

2 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by 1x2x3: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lol it's always dicey creating a mental picture of someone based on their online personality.

6 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by doggedfighter(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
H2ho:

I don't understand....you want to see NwaAmaikpe or MrCork? undecided
Mrcork? Is she fair skinned. No ofeiense grin grin
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by GOFRONT(m): 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Many of us have on many different occasions trade places with NwaAmaikpe physically but we didnt even know.......

High profile political gathering, High profile Celebrity gathering, he could be there...

You may have seen him on your T.V screen, some of us have sat beside him in the Airplane, In the church, In the Mosque.....Name different scenarios....

He could even be a DSS official. He is the G.O.A.T

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Ovawise2020: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

O...ok. Hope he's chocolate skinned and not married though grin

Yes I do one on one training but special class and its 150k.

Where's your location?
i swear i know his Facebook account name and yes he's chocolate skinned and not married..but it seems u don't actually know what u want..

If u actually know what u want then answer this question..

Are u looking for a man with chocolate color or the Man who u love his sense of Intelligence, reasoning and eloquence ?? Answer

Na color dey make most of una dey miss road..
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:
Ladies should be allowed to express themselves especially when it comes to guys matter.
@op its evident you have a soft spot for the guy for whatever reason but will you still have same feeling if he's married,much older and not attractive??.

Well... I dont get why everybody is getting it twisted. I mean... Everyone would have at one time or the other wanted to meet with this guy because of his unique and funny personality for the fun of it. And that is exactly why I put up this post, nothing more.

I have nothing to do with his being older, unattractive and married cos that is not the aim of this post. So don't know what you mean by all that.

Hope ive answered your questions satisfactorily.

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Peterosky(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
I see comments bashing Op on the assumptions that she wants to be dicked by NwaAmaikpe. Well, while I share a similar view,I see nothing wrong about her going for what she wants. I see girls who are courageous to woo a man as real girls and they will forever remain my preference when the need arises. So Op is a real girl.
NwaAmaikpe is a great personality on this forum judging by his intellectual display, vast knowledge on almost every issue, funny ways of replies and never replying trolls,and as such he can be liked by any body. The main reason I can never fault the Op's willingness to meet him.
It is my Ernest desire that the Op is availed the opportunity to meet her heartthrob (NwaAmaikpe) as soon as possible so as to get a possible IV soonest on this forum followed by prewedding photos.
Congratulations are in order Op.

5 Likes

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
i swear i know his Facebook account name and yes he's chocolate skinned and not married..but it seems u don't actually know what u want..

If u actually know what u want then answer this question..

Are u looking for a man with chocolate color or the Man who u love his sense of Intelligence, reasoning and eloquence ?? Answer

Na color dey make most of una dey miss road..

Are you fair? Hahahahaaa.

I know what I want. cool
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Ovawise2020: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Are you fair? Hahahahaaa.

I know what I want. cool
Lol... Fair for what? I'm dark in complexion , I'm only asking that, is it Nwa Amaikpe Complexion u are looking for Or The Man behind the Intelligence, eloquence comments.

I have once dated a girl who had a thing for light guys and I'm dark, I asked her to choose between color or Genuine Likeness.. I just don't know how to stress myself, i stopped taking her serious and till now, she still tell me that , guys just want to use and leave her ... I told her , U are the one looking for color, I just couldn't take her serious anymore..

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nnannapat(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
grin

NwaAmaikpe you better give yourself brain, DSS one use woman treat your Fvck up .. better gather sense

you come out they fry your balls and send it back to dubai where you are hiding

Guy, you no well
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Ovawise2020: 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
itsme01:
grin

NwaAmaikpe you better give yourself brain, DSS one use woman treat your Fvck up .. better gather sense

you come out they fry your balls and send it back to dubai where you are hiding

I trust Nwa Amaikpe, dem plenty like that on his Facebook timeline.. He no dey send them
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Stainlessx(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by jnoz23(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
DAT Jewess gal wan contact by force, vision 2020, inside life!
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
Lol... Fair for what? I'm dark in complexion , I'm only asking that, is it Nwa Amaikpe Complexion u are looking for Or The Man behind the Intelligence, eloquence comments.

I have once dated a girl who had a thing for light guys and I'm dark, I asked her to choose between color or Genuine Likeness.. I just don't know how to stress myself, i stopped taking her serious and till now, she still tell me that , guys just want to use and leave her ... I told her , U are the one looking for color, I just couldn't take her serious anymore..

Oh...you're dark skinned? My spec grin...

On a more serious note, I want to meet the man behind those qualities.

As for your babe, let her follow her heart. Cos she will definitely do one day.

If it fair one fancies, let them go.
If its dark, let them go.
Love is not by force.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by IamPlato(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Roon9:
Girls shar angry

This one is already pregnant for him before he even touches her grin
please Dont Make Me Laugh
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by jnoz23(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Don't worry you will meet him at Shiloh 2020
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Ovawise2020: 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Oh...you're dark skinned? My spec grin...

On a more serious note, I want to meet the man behind those qualities.

As for your babe, let her follow her heart. Cos she will definitely do one day.

If it fair one fancies, let them go.
If its dark, let them go.
Love is not by force.
The thing is, she is the one stressing me with the talks of how guys just want to be taking advantage of her weakness...

Anyway Nwa Amaikpe would reply u soon.. he has not been online..

So are u light skinned , chocolate or dark skinned.. We men too have specs ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
jnoz23:
DAT Jewess gal wan contact by force, vision 2020, inside life!

Well...which lady here doesn't want to settle down this year? But in as much as I want to settle down this year, that is not the reason why I created this post.

I perceive NwaAmaikpe as an elderly person from the way he reasons and the things he says atimes. So... Nothing like what you're thinking in my mind towards him. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Peterosky:
I see comments bashing Op on the assumptions that she wants to be dicked by NwaAmaikpe. Well, while I share a similar view,I see nothing wrong about her going for what she wants. I see girls who are courageous to woo a man as real girls and they will forever remain my preference when the need arises. So Op is a real girl.
NwaAmaikpe is a great personality on this forum judging by his intellectual display, vast knowledge on almost every issue, funny ways of replies and never replying trolls,and as such he can be liked by any body. The main reason I can never fault the Op's willingness to meet him.
It is my Ernest desire that the Op is availed the opportunity to meet her heartthrob (NwaAmaikpe) as soon as possible so as to get a possible IV soonest on this forum followed by prewedding photos.
Congratulations are in order Op.

Thank you. But please, I don't have such intentions towards him.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ovawise2020:
The thing is, she is the one stressing me with the talks of how guys just want to be taking advantage of her weakness...

Anyway Nwa Amaikpe would reply u soon.. he has not been online..

So are u light skinned , chocolate or dark skinned.. We men too have specs ooo undecided undecided undecided

Ok.

Let him reply ooo..
I'm light skinned. tongue
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Ovawise2020: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Ok.

Let him reply ooo..
I'm light skinned. tongue

.. light Skinned cheesy cheesy Oyaa take it... One cup for u

Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by CutieKing: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Well... I dont get why everybody is getting it twisted. I mean... Everyone would have at one time or the other wanted to meet with this guy because of his unique and funny personality for the fun of it. And that is exactly why I put up this post, nothing more.

I have nothing to do with his being older, unattractive and married cos that is not the aim of this post. So don't know what you mean by all that.

Hope ive answered your questions satisfactorily.

Hope he's not an old married man though.
O...ok. Hope he's chocolate skinned and not married though ..

The bolded is one of your expectations of him which to some extent could be termed desire or fantasy.
Reason I asked those questions above.
I love your boldness though but do people still engage in blind date in this era of SM ??.
All the best in your search.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Hope he's not an old married man though.
O...ok. Hope he's chocolate skinned and not married though ..

The bolded is one of your expectations of him which to some extent could be termed desire or fantasy.
Reason I asked those questions above.
I love your boldness though but do people still engage in blind date in this era of SM ??.
All the best in your search.

Lol...oga leave me ooo... That was a joke. Why would I go on a blind date? Naaah.

Yeah thanks.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by Owerri1stSon: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Many of us have on many different occasions trade places with NwaAmaikpe physically but we didnt even know.......

High profile political gathering, High profile Celebrity gathering, he could be there...

You may have seen him on your T.V screen, some of us have sat beside him in the Airplane, In the church, In the Mosque.....Name different scenarios....

He could even be a DSS official. He is the G.O.A.T

Rubbish assertion.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by victorian(f): 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
djoe21:

You that opened a thread just last month saying no NL guy should dm you or follow you again, now you are here pleading to hook up with NwaAmaikpe.

Like someone said on that thread, you will still fall in love

Dude! She's already in love.

grin

O ga o
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by djoe21(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
victorian:

Dude! She's already in love.

grin

O ga o

Madly. Getting to the point of obsession.
Re: Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! by victorian(f): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
djoe21:

Madly. Getting to the point of obsession.

Lol as in ehn?

Incredible.

She couldn't hold it in anymore.. Lol

Anyways it's good, whatever rocks her boat. But she's just wasting her time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Has Your Childhood Trauma Shaped Your Adult Love Relationships? / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With / How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.