Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81297 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by tityboi: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Can you back up your claims. I'm not here to argue.

Tune in to Animal World or National Geographic channel on Sundays, and watch animal documentaries...and watch how the male species act towards sex, then compare it with human being.

Human being is only a higher animal....we are just an animal with higher brain capacity.

It is human laws, government policies and authority of men through government laws that tried to limit men's polygamous nature as a way of controlling global population to ensure there is equal growth of human development, food with global population.

But still, even the men that make those limiting laws still go back in secret to keep and harbor multiple mistresses and concubines, instead of legalizing their polygamous nature...they rather make it hideous in an attempt to conform to the political standard created by them.

You can also look at the history of man before civilization as more proofs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nnemuka(f): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dear men,
Keep ya pricks in your pants naa

btw I am yet to see a man confront his wife's side cock to leave her alone.... That's the only drama i am interested in watching

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

If that was the case, why do these men date these women in secret? Why must they sneak?

Why dont nigerian men marry more than I woman from the start?
Because man made laws and policies limiting man in man's effort to tame man's lust and natural desire for polygamy in an attempt to control global population.

Haven made the law and policies and attached consequences to it, you don't expect man to still go about breaking the same law he made for a purpose....of course if he does that, he faces the consequences as stipulated by the law of the particular land or nation. Reason Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world still paid hugely, lost a huge portion of his wealth when his old wife caught him cheating with a new lady....despite the fact that he is a billionaire with influence, he still paid the price of allowing his man's polygamous nature to control his life.

Also, Russian President Vladmir Putin had to also settle his wife handsomely to ensure she keeps up with the life Putin introduced her to as his wife after their divorce.....this issue of man's polygamous nature is not just common to Nigerian men alone, it is a global menace.

Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi was also caught cheating with not just one or two or three girls, but with so many supermodels in secrecy with his childhood friend who happens to be a business mogul, and this led to Berlusconi's impeachment.

What about Israeli Ex President He couldn't endure the urge, he had to force himself on a Presidential villa staff, and this also led to his removal as Israeli's President years back.

I can go on and on....its just the nature of man, nobody can do anything about it.

If you want your husband to remain faithful to you, don't go wasting your time trying to look hot or sex or whatever like many people would advice, because those things don't stop a man from cheating....in fact, if you like be the hottest woman on earth, your husband will still get tired and bored of your naked body and will want to witness a sight of another lady's body, who may not even be as pretty as you the wife....sadly.

All you need to do is keep praying for him to have fear of God in him and for God to grant him the grace....those are the only sure ways, any other thing doesn't work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by ironheart(m): 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reelmii:
why wont she, wen she knows that the man's wife is ready to fight her if she utters a word..
my dear, some ladies will show you hell in public.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by alphaNomega: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Freehuman:
I would divorce my wife and marry the side chick and send assassins to kill my wife.

Then you'll have blood on your hands.

Let me give you sense. Convert to Islam and marry three more wives, if you so desire cheesy
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
alphaNomega:

Then you'll have blood on your hands.

Let me give you sense. Convert to Islam and marry three more wives, if you so desire cheesy

I like your polygamy and how women dress but terrorism is what I fear.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
Because man made laws and policies limiting man in man's effort to tame man's lust and natural desire for polygamy in an attempt to control global population.

Haven made the law and policies and attached consequences to it, you don't expect man to still go about breaking the same law he made for a purpose....of course if he does that, he faces the consequences as stipulated by the law of the particular land or nation. Reason Jeff Bezos, the richest man in the world still paid hugely, lost a huge portion of his wealth when his old wife caught him cheating with a new lady....despite the fact that he is a billionaire with influence, he still paid the price of allowing his man's polygamous nature to control his life.

Also, Russian President Vladmir Putin had to also settle his wife handsomely to ensure she keeps up with the life Putin introduced her to as his wife after their divorce.....this issue of man's polygamous nature is not just common to Nigerian men alone, it is a global menace.

Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi was also caught cheating with not just one or two or three girls, but with so many supermodels in secrecy with his childhood friend who happens to be a business mogul, and this led to Berlusconi's impeachment.

What about Israeli Ex President He couldn't endure the urge, he had to force himself on a Presidential villa staff, and this also led to his removal as Israeli's President years back.

I can go on and on....its just the nature of man, nobody can do anything about it.

If you want your husband to remain faithful to you, don't go wasting your time trying to look hot or sex or whatever like many people would advice, because those things don't stop a man from cheating....in fact, if you like be the hottest woman on earth, your husband will still get tired and bored of your naked body and will want to witness a sight of another lady's body, who may not even be as pretty as you the wife....sadly.

All you need to do is keep praying for him to have fear of God in him and for God to grant him the grace....those are the only sure ways, any other thing doesn't work!

What laws are you talking about?? Isnt polygamy perfectly legal in Nigeria??

But yet these men shout that they are polygamous while being married to one women ?

If majority of Nigerian men are polygamous, why don't we see that in society?

Why do they sneak behind their wives back, if what they're doing is perfectly natural?

Oh by the way, you can still get married to more than 1 woman in the west...all you need to do is approach the mosques and they would gladly marry 3 people.

All you're doing is making excuses for cheating.

Grace of God? I'm pretty sure the aggressive woman in that video prays daily like most nigerians. Where was the grace of God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

What laws are you talking about?? Isnt polygamy perfectly legal in Nigeria??

But yet these men shout that they are polygamous while being married to one women ?

If majority of Nigerian men are polygamous, why don't we see that in society?

Why do they sneak behind their wives back, if what they're doing is perfectly natural?

Oh by the way, you can still get married to more than 1 woman in the west...all you need to do is approach the mosques and they would gladly marry 3 people.

All you're doing is making excuses for cheating.

Grace of God? I'm pretty sure the aggressive woman in that video prays daily like most nigerians. Where was the grace of God?
You are modern, probably educated/civilzed black woman, a modern Nigerian lady, so I don't expect you to understand lol
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Civil

Odiegwu.

Keep helping cheated wives deconstruct their husbands' mistresses.

One day, water will pass garri.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

and people brought out their phones to record. do these kind of ladies exist today? if there is an issue like this, the person you have issues with is your husband, not the other lady!what if she is mistaken? what if she just listened to idle gossips? what if the man never told her he is married, that is even if the story is true. what if the lady got offended and beat her up mercilessly?

these kind of issues are handled in a better way. take the issue up with your husband. if that doesn't work, take it up to your both families and tell them to put themselves in your shoes. not everyone is unreasonable. she will surely find someone who will reason with her and take her side. if that doesn't work, she can consider other options.

cococandy bukatyne how do you see this?

I am already expressed my opinion on the thread.

At no point would I support the foolishness of physically engaging your husband's mistress if she did not attack first.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
FloraEC:

I really don't blame the woman, is like meeting the lady that's always sending nudes to her hubby. Shit can make someone lose her sense of reasoning.
Only she knows the challenges she's facing in that marriage. Judging from the woman's dressing, I believe the husband is not a young man

My point is beating/harassing her does not solve anything.

Imangine the husband has five side chics.

Will she beat them all up when she jams them in the market, mall, church, mosque or children's school?

The connection to those women is her husband.

If he were to be faithful or decide to be faithful, she would have no business with them.

I believe in treating the disease and not the symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
You are modern, probably educated/civilzed black woman, a modern Nigerian lady, so I don't expect you to understand lol

Oh why not?

You are just making excuses.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Oh why not?

You are just making excuses.
I am not. I am just telling you the sad truth the world is finding hard to accept
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by eenai(m): 6:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
She is there fighting for a husband she probably do not regard at home. Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Maski87: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
I think the aggressive woman would really be good in bed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Mrpojj(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
yesloaded:
This is assault

Any evidence to back up her claim?

I'm not saying single ladies should be running after married men but married women should not try this at home, some side chicks are brutal

Enuf said

Like what?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by victorian(f): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
StarUp:
From that video, you can tell why her husband decided to leave her and go for a "calm side chick"...THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR...no wisdom whatsoever on the part of the so-called-wife...SMH

Maybe na the family of the man marry the wife give am. cheesy
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
You spoke well

MiddleDimension:

and people brought out their phones to record. do these kind of ladies exist today? if there is an issue like this, the person you have issues with is your husband, not the other lady!what if she is mistaken? what if she just listened to idle gossips? what if the man never told her he is married, that is even if the story is true. what if the lady got offended and beat her up mercilessly?

these kind of issues are handled in a better way. take the issue up with your husband. if that doesn't work, take it up to your both families and tell them to put themselves in your shoes. not everyone is unreasonable. she will surely find someone who will reason with her and take her side. if that doesn't work, she can consider other options.

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 7:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
I am not. I am just telling you the sad truth the world is finding hard to accept

Is polygamy illegal everywhere ?

Even in nigeria, isnt it legal ?

Why arent majority of nigerian men married to multiple women ?

Why do they sneak, if seeing more than one woman is natural?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sowilli: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

My point is beating/harassing her does not solve anything.

Imangine the husband has five side chics.

Will she beat them all up when she jams them in the market, mall, church, mosque or children's school?

The connection to those women is her husband.

If he were to be faithful or decide to be faithful, she would have no business with them.

I believe in treating the disease and not the symptoms.
abeg make the woman treat her matter the way she want treat am. Whether disease or symptoms. Na she know where e dey pain am. Make una leave all these analogy... let people treat their case as they want. If she goes against the law then she can be arrested and tried...

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

they can't afford it.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by MiddleDimension: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

also their wives would not allow it. YOU, in particular would not allow it.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by raphy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
in my point of view with my detective sense the woman send stalkers after her husband to know his where about and who is with him.when they saw the side chick they call her she flew in from no wherr and start fighting for her man after watching too much naija movies..

but i love the way the chick comport herself.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sowilli: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

what makes you think she hasn’t taken it up with her husband and husband families. What makes you think she isnt working with real fact. What other options are you thinking of. Nigeria is a lawless country. People do as they want, men and women alike and most times it’s better you treat your issues as your wisdom directs and be ready to face the consequences. Haven’t you seen in-laws. that support a cheating and abusive spouse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Polygamy maybe legal to Muslim men, it is not legal to Christian men.

And marrying two wives does not still quench the polygamous nature of men to go for other women he finds appealing, its that bad. That is why you read that Solomon had 1000 concunbines and so many wives.....go and check men who married more than one wife, they still keep mistresses, especially if the man is financially buoyant.

Women cheat mostly for economic and security reasons, but men cheat for no reason....before you see a woman cheat on her husband, be rest assured that her husband is not financially buoyant or he does not give her enough money as she desires or doesn't meet all her need, so she uses her body to augment......

A man may cheat on his wife and I can tell you authoritatively that he still loves her, but before a woman cheat on her husband, be assured that she no longer love the man but only with him for some reasons like; her kids, financial security, societal stigma, etc....though there are ladies that cheat for the fun of it, but they are very infinitesimal and negligible....but majority of men that cheat cannot even tell you why they did....their wife or girlfriend maybe the most beautiful, sexiest woman that is also loyal and good mannered, but ask him why he cheated, he will most likely go blank or blab incoherently, showing you that he is only following his natural instinct which is why a man need the grace of God and commitment to God or religious doctrine to flee from being polygamous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
franchasng:
Polygamy maybe legal to Muslim men, it is not legal to Christian men.

And marrying two wives does not still quench the

To be honest, you have a point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by 1Sharon(f): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

they can't afford it.

Bullshit. Maybe they can divorce the woman they married and bring in the new lady, but they don't do that either.

If they were polygamous in nature, why do they sneak If it's natural?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Are you for real?

Freehuman:
I would divorce my wife and marry the side chick and send assassins to kill my wife.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by donprinyo(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Some women can yeye o. Imagine lose a full grown man to olosho. In fact I'm going to Iraq cos of this stupidity.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Longman8: 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
A woman can be very mad especially when she is been provoked beyond consoling.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by franchasng: 8:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
midnighter:

To be honest, you have a point.
Thank you dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.