Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81292 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!
Stop being feminist and reason with an unbiased mind ok!!! Both the man and woman are wrong but of course it's the man you will pick out. Did he force the lady to have sex with him? Or did he rape her? But it's only the man you will call out...
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by AnanseK(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin
See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided
I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed
Nawa ooo!

Still doesn’t justify attacking the side chick who did not force someone’s husband to be her friend.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kilamiti:

May you not die inside that your war room. So you came to this world to be praying for useless man who has refused to repent? IF A MAN CHEATS ON YOU, CHEAT BACK! get yourself a better looking man with a bigger dick and put that fool to shame. Two can play that game Sir, since you don't want the marriage to stay then so fckn be it! You can't be out here praying for a home to stand when the head of the home who is to protect and provide exposes his family to lizards and all kind of diseases. You need to hear how these men disgrace their wives bfr little girls. Any man who cheats on his wife is like a murderer, there are a million and one women who are long dead and buried because of diseases and a bitter mistress gunning them down. There are so many beautiful women who no longer have a self esteem because their hegoats husbands have disgraced them outside because of 2mins pussy.Stop with the stupid war room! Get your ass out of that situation but bfr you do that PAY THAT SON OF A BITCH IN HIS OWN COIN AND CHEAT AS HE WATCHES. cheat and cheat and cheat so he knows how it is done! Men can't handle it, get a finer ass dude and suck on his dick, use that same mouth and kiss the lips of the stupid husband. You all dumb married women are the ones enabling these cheats. TEACH THEM THAT YOU ARE A BLOODY ASS WOMAN WHO CAME FROM EVE. you want to be cunning and fool me in marriage, AMA TEACH YOUR WEAK ASS HOW TO.
Just divorce the husband..

Do get HIV infection in the name of paying him back!!!

Be wise!!!

Allow him to continue in his stupidity!! !

You don't have to be stupid like him to prove a point!!!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Ladycewhy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
All this useless husbands that have turned to community pricks jumping up and down, i don't know if its by force to get married,some will even be married and be posing as bachelors.

Lord knows i dont have time to face another woman for a useless he goat, na to plan my life and that of my kids using you and your resources. No time to stress over any philanderer.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It is gross plain stupidity of the wife to do that. The side chick seem mature and peaceful than the wife. Which man will want to stay with such a caustic wife!?

She should have worked on her husband with good sense and tact.

How can a "fellow woman" snatch your own husband!? ..and you don't have shame to announce it.!?

It is the useless husband going after anything in skirt not the other way round!
Mature kill her..

Acid loading....

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Awoo88: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
Yes..
I am talking to you!!!

Are you scared of me??

Well, don't be... I was just making a general statement to address the topic... I had to counter your comment!!!
Nothing wen person no go see for NL. Anyways your statement suggested other wise. The woman just worsen her case. Any sensible man will run away from a women like her. Worse still the thing might not be true. Her problem should be with her husband.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Awoo88:

Nothing wen person no go see for NL. Anyways your statement suggested other wise. The woman just worsen her case. Any sensible man will run away from a women like her. Worse still the thing might not be true. Her problem should be with her husband.
VAR says the sidekick is married too!!!
The wife has every right to woman her territory!!!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by makydebbie(f): 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nawa ooo!

Sis long time oo, thought you left here.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
she go just make the man bone him wife with this behaviour
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Aiyk2333: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kilamiti:

And she's already tired of your dick Sir. Women only stay because they pity you. They have plenty dicks to ride but decide to keep the ones who are foolish not to catch them cheat
pity a man who's ready to marry another when u leave?? ur funny.. when a man is the sole bread winner of the family, such woman can't confront him about his side chick she settles for dealing with the side chick, reasons why I don't blame some of these women. If she dares talk, the husband go pursue her..In Africa cheating and adultery is feminine
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by EmzyT: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
You'll never see Dangote or Bill Gate's wife come out to start fighting her fellow woman or say "Leave my husband alone oo" my brother hustle oo, because there's the kind of money you'll have even your wife will create room for adultery cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by gotnel: 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
1kworks:
If what she was accused for is true, then I'd say she deserves the embarrassment she got.

There needs to be some kinda consequence for people who date married people (both males and females alike).
I believe that's the only way it will be curbed cos all these stories of how bad marriages are these days are scaring the shit outta the unmarried people who are eager to get married.

Remember that a man is entitled to two or more women as wives.
It's biblical, it's Islamic and our traditions and customs as Africans permits it.
Moreover, polygamous is natural.
Whatever anyone wants to say, you can not dispute all these facts.

Let every woman take notice, one man one wife is alien and man is just trying to conform where possible.

For those who are not bold enough to practice polygamy, let their wives know that another woman is somewhere sharing her man secretly.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by unbitchable(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kilamiti:

And you must be stupid to think that same nature hasn't made women to be tired of riding one smelly dick all their life. You'll be shocked to know that many women have extra husbands outside the nonentity they married. There's one fine bobo cooling the temper of your wife/girlfriend from leaving you.
if you had a brain you'd understand the message. women have no place in nature, they're an afterthought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by NoraPibowei(f): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
StarUp:
From that video, you can tell why her husband decided to leave her and go for a "calm side chick"...THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR...no wisdom whatsoever on the part of the so-called-wife...SMH
Before the husband married his wife didn't he know her character? forget that thing some men just can't zip up when they see women even if they are married,her husband is a cheat and am sure its not only one side b chick he has

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by kullozone(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
That man should run for his life... He married a witch!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by GoldHorse(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
nuti:
This is totally wrong
I can see the reason the woman is losing her husband to someone else.

1.you can smell her dirtiness from here! She probably hadn’t taken her bath or even brushed her teeth in that buba she is wearing

2. You can tell she is troublesome and never keeps her cool, compare her with the other woman that keeps her cool and keeps her mouth shut in all that, hence the man is attracted to her.

3. Even when pacified by a passerby and asked to calm down, the tendency was to ignore all pleas, such a hothead.

I in NO means support the man’s behavior but I suspect that the listed above is part of the reason the man is cheating

It's easy to say all the above...
We don't know her story. We don't even know the full story. Different people react in different ways when pushed to the wall.
We don't know what she has suffered, put up with or how far she tried resolving things behind the scene before coming to "fight".

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Duru009(m): 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
Las las marriage na scam!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Cantonese: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nawa ooo!

Agreed absolutely.

But bros please take a close look at the wife. Her hair style is called Shuku, her nose like Zebrudaya (with utmost respect). And will you not call her dress nightgown?

Women have been told to always make themselves look good for their husbands. Sex and food must not be issues in the house. What the woman fails to give the man in the house, there are babes out there more than willing to do it.

The way the wife looks, I bet you sex is only for child bearing for her. Abegi make I hear word from the woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Kilamiti: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
unbitchable:

if you had a brain you'd understand the message. women have no place in nature, they're an afterthought.

An afterthought exactly... LIKE YOUR "AFTERTHOUGHT" SISTERS, DAUGHTERS AND MOTHER

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Fisher007: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Stupidity. This is what happen when you marry a woman who has nothing to offer apart from her body. She feels she owns you and entitled to you as a belonging.

If.she.was truly.self independent and strong. If you cheat.she moves on and.show you, she.worth more than that. Simple.

But.what.do.I know. When fake feminist full everywhere leeching on men but liar to themselves. Pssh
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by jasman1: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Yoruba women, they wouldn’t mind stripping down there
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by WriterX(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
you know the funny thing about this is the fact that if the man wants he can get another side chick , dont heal the wound ,cure the disease.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Glorifiedchild: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
@Prettiedame "sidechicks keep winning. Legal wives are bruised women with the Mrs title..."

Hope u r not a side chick? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Kilamiti: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Cantonese:

Agreed absolutely.

But bros please take a close look at the wife. Her hair style is called Shuku, her nose like Zebrudaya (with utmost respect). And will you not call her dress nightgown?

Women have been told to always make themselves look good for their husbands. Sex and food must not be issues in the house. What the woman fails to give the man in the house, there are babes out there more than willing to do it.

The way the wife looks, I bet you sex is only for child bearing for her. Abegi make I hear word from the woman.

The same way your mother dressed miserably and haggard. Thank God you know your own daughters will be used only for childbearing

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sunshine1974(m): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
Marriage is different tho undecided
that is why we are not moving forward in this country, alot of women are suffering in their marriages and have refuse to quit, alot have died, alot have been maimed, alot have lost careers, alot have also lost their minds, all in the name of protecting their marriages. If a marriage is not working please quit before you die trying to making it work by force.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by ikwedim(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
My fear is I hope my fiancee wont come here one day and embarras this woman wey I d chop here. Please stay where you are ooo because I d chop her and her money join
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by sunshine1974(m): 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
GoldHorse:

It's easy to say all the above...
We don't know her story. We don't even know the full story. Different people react in different ways when pushed to the wall.
We don't know what she has suffered, put up with or how far she tried resolving things behind the scene before coming to "fight".
it still doesn't justify her display of share stupidity and foolishness. She just embarrassed herself. Nobody likes violent people. From the video u could see she's a very troublesome and violent woman. Na this type dey quarrel with all the neighbors

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by airminem(f): 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
smiley Yeaaaaa

As a homieeeee kindaaaa lady

i suggest The sidechicken should get the video clip and show the cheating husband to see the kinda raging wife in public

grin
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by mechanics(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
She should have talk to her calmly instead of embarrassing her in public, her husband should also be blamed for not keeping his marital vows.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
sunshine1974:
that is why we are not moving forward in this country, alot of women are suffering in their marriages and have refuse to quit, alot have died, alot have been maimed, alot have lost careers, alot have also lost their minds, all in the name of protecting their marriages. If a marriage is not working please quit before you die trying to making it work by force.
Divorce is not a bad idea!!!
Everyone deserves happiness!!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
shiwex:

No Way, she has no right to confront her. She needs to speak to her husband. And really, if this is how she behaves, then the husband will look somewhere else. Who wants to be with someone like this.

She has the right to confront her, but not violently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.