Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (81291 Views)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by shadeyinka(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!
No!
It is a display of stupidity of the highest order. And what will her rantings achieve?
1. The useless husband will chastise her for disgracing herself in public
2. The useless husband will run to the side chick to apologize and make amends with gifts and cash
3. The side chick and the husband will find a more secure place for their rendezvous

The wife should have dealt with her unruly husband rather than the side chick.

To me, the wife just showed how unintelligent and undesirable she is. No wonder a random stray girl can snatch her husband in her presence.
SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

See ooo! Chaiii... the wife has the right to go berserk especially when her family are suffering in terms of a husband's attention, basic needs, financial support coz the mumu guy is busy spending his time & money to other women undecided

I juz don't get why a lot of men still wanna get married yet they know they can't keep their itchy d*ck inside their pants sha lipsrsealed

Nawa ooo!
ladies marrying a man becuz the man hav money this will always be their situation...
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Amorprincesa24: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Very possible! She didn't want to retaliate so she wont end up having a miscarriage.
The baby might get her millions from the man.
OnlineWell:
Who knows with this level of calmness and maturity, maybe she is already pregnant for the man
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bukatyne(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

The one she can get info about. They have money to pay Intel's

Even some of the husband's friends are Intel's

More power to her.

Then the law catches up with her and while she is cooling off doing life imprisonment, the randy husband married one of the hidden side chics and lives happily ever after

Or not.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by mamatwiny(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
buzorcharles:
jaruma fighting monalisa chinda grin
U be bad pikin.

I believe this treatment /confrontation will work since she is an Instagram celebrity and TV personality. Reminds me of sis Toke and sis Linda who were relationship experts.
Hardwork indeed pays!
grin
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Kilamiti: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
I hope after her shameful attitude at the mall, she suceed in keeping her husband till death. I have seen men who left and never returned after such show of shame from their wives.
The woman looks like the women the book of proverbs 21:19 talked about.
A wise and Godly woman will not stoop so low to fight her husband concubine but rather, pray to God to win/have/arrest the soul/heart of her husband. If God can't have your husband, you as the wife can't have him either.
My opinion though...
#WarRoom

May you not die inside that your war room. So you came to this world to be praying for useless man who has refused to repent? IF A MAN CHEATS ON YOU, CHEAT BACK! get yourself a better looking man with a bigger dick and put that fool to shame. Two can play that game Sir, since you don't want the marriage to stay then so fckn be it! You can't be out here praying for a home to stand when the head of the home who is to protect and provide exposes his family to lizards and all kind of diseases. You need to hear how these men disgrace their wives bfr little girls. Any man who cheats on his wife is like a murderer, there are a million and one women who are long dead and buried because of diseases and a bitter mistress gunning them down. There are so many beautiful women who no longer have a self esteem because their hegoats husbands have disgraced them outside because of 2mins pussy.Stop with the stupid war room! Get your ass out of that situation but bfr you do that PAY THAT SON OF A BITCH IN HIS OWN COIN AND CHEAT AS HE WATCHES. cheat and cheat and cheat so he knows how it is done! Men can't handle it, get a finer ass dude and suck on his dick, use that same mouth and kiss the lips of the stupid husband. You all dumb married women are the ones enabling these cheats. TEACH THEM THAT YOU ARE A BLOODY ASS WOMAN WHO CAME FROM EVE. you want to be cunning and fool me in marriage, AMA TEACH YOUR WEAK ASS HOW TO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by efavour: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
greenguy:
Chai, the kind of race this young lady will pick ehnn when she sees the man again!

Women have every right to ATTACK (in Donald Trump's voice) anyone encroaching on their territory. Surely she must have accosted the man before now, but since that pus.sy keeps calling him back then the pus.sy must FALL.
yes, good she is disgraced.they should have videoed her very well so her market fall kpatakpata. Am sure she was warned but she refused to listen. React or not she is marked for life. Video saved until I see her pre wedding pics.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bukatyne(f): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
FloraEC:

I just read on IG that the side chic is married too, always calling the man at odd hour and sending nudes too even threatening him.
That the woman ran into the lady and not that she followed her

Did the lady step on her lane?

This is not condoning adultery: this is knowing the source of your problems and addressing it.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by shiwex: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nawa ooo!

No Way, she has no right to confront her. She needs to speak to her husband. And really, if this is how she behaves, then the husband will look somewhere else. Who wants to be with someone like this.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bigiyaro(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nawa ooo!
not so in this case, does the wife look tattered and unkept? she's obviously the over bearing and nagging type. The fastest way out of a man's heart and life is to make his home unbearable for, he will find an alternative faster than lightning.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Karemarealty288(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Let's settle this.

"Likes" for the calm side chic (Israel)And "Share" for troublesome wife(Iran)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nawa ooo!

Let's be honest, do you think that woman still has anything to offer a man?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by shadeyinka(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
1kworks:
If what she was accused for is true, then I'd say she deserves the embarrassment she got.

There needs to be some kinda consequence for people who date married people (both males and females alike).
I believe that's the only way it will be curbed cos all these stories of how bad marriages are these days are scaring the shit outta the unmarried people who are eager to get married.
It is gross plain stupidity of the wife to do that. The side chick seem mature and peaceful than the wife. Which man will want to stay with such a caustic wife!?

She should have worked on her husband with good sense and tact.

How can a "fellow woman" snatch your own husband!? ..and you don't have shame to announce it.!?

It is the useless husband going after anything in skirt not the other way round!
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by NurseJay: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
BanevsJoker:

Nairalanders...according to NurseJay, poisoning your husband is the solution.

What I write is my cup of tea. What you understand is entirely up to you. Happy new year.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bigiyaro(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
NurseJay:
This isn't necessary!
Instead she should have bought and added a very effective purgative to her husband's meal. Let me see how he will run after another woman while looking for where the toilet is. Let her do this 3 times weekly for 2 months. The husband will think the side chick is the cause and run for his life.
is it not when u have wisdom that u can do that? look at that wife, she obviously lack the skills to keep her man in check.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reading from the comments you will understand why women are said to be the biggest enemies of themselves.
The side Chic is recieving the most support. Big incentive for men to go out and cheat after all its a man's world.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Gudlite: 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
I don't think this is the best way to handle matters like this.
I can't go and disgrace myself because of one shameless man in the name of marriage

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

More power to her.

Then the law catches up with her and while she is cooling off doing life imprisonment, the randy husband married one of the hidden side chics and lives happily ever after

Or not.

This women have money. They don't contract learner's. Have you seen any in the news and yet young ladies still disappear.

Even in eventuality, the husband will still come rescue he to save the family name and avoid the press.
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by bukatyne(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

This women have money. They don't contract learner's. Have you seen any in the news and yet young ladies still disappear.

Even in eventuality, the husband will still come rescue he to save the family name and avoid the press.

Whatever rocks their boats.

You seem to have a lot of experience in this matters.

Are you a contractor?
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by midnighter(f): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
I hope after her shameful attitude at the mall, she suceed in keeping her husband till death. I have seen men who left and never returned after such show of shame from their wives.
The woman looks like the women the book of proverbs 21:19 talked about.
A wise and Godly woman will not stoop so low to fight her husband concubine but rather, pray to God to win/have/arrest the soul/heart of her husband. If God can't have your husband, you as the wife can't have him either.
My opinion though...
#WarRoom

Interesting
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by FloraEC(f): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Did the lady step on her lane?

This is not condoning adultery: this is knowing the source of your problems and addressing it.
I really don't blame the woman, is like meeting the lady that's always sending nudes to her hubby. Shit can make someone lose her sense of reasoning.
Only she knows the challenges she's facing in that marriage. Judging from the woman's dressing, I believe the husband is not a young man

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Ogbeni111(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
yesloaded:
This is assault

Any evidence to back up her claim?

I'm not saying single ladies should be running after married men but married women should not try this at home, some side chicks are brutal

Enuf said

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by mekuxiani(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Nawa ooo!
if the case gets to be judged the married woman is at fault you don't harass people
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by FloraEC(f): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Wow cheesy what is happening to our generation?
I was shocked shocked shocked too
Maybe rosy and slaying life
Ohh!
She's even an IG marriage counsellor/match-maker
Team IG influencer, maybe that's why she was hiding her face
Later they'll say it was staged to promote kiniko kiniko

1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Futureyahooboi(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
What nonsense,,,,, no wonder the husband get side chick... men they say are dogs but dogs are loyal to a good master

2 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
bukatyne:

Whatever rocks their boats.

You seem to have a lot of experience in this matters.

Are you a contractor?

Civil
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Awoo88: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
Nonsense!!!
Divorce her if you don't want her again!!!

Stop cheating on your wife undecided
Are you referring to me??
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by CAPSLOCKED: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
back2sender:

some people are blaming the woman and the husband what about the young lady cant she huzzle legitimately without involving in immorals ?
All this slay queens are prostitutes eith formal or informal.

BROS YOUR MARRIED FRIEND IS THE FOOL HERE. HE HAS A WIFE AND MAYBE KIDS YET HE'S RUNNING AROUND TOWN CHASING SMALL GIRLS.
PUT THE BLAME ON THE MAN FOR NOT BEING A RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND. NOT THE GIRLS, WHOSE DM'S (AND VAGINAS) HE SLEEPS AND WAKES DAILY.
WHO KNOWS, MAYBE HE EVEN TELLS THEM HE'S A BACHELOR.

GOD SAVE US FROM MEN OF THESE DAYS.

henriettttta:
Leave peoples husband alone!!!!!

SHE USE ROPE TIE THE MAN NECK LIKE GOAT?

IS THE MAN NOT THE CHASER AND SPENDER?

A MARRIED MAN SHOULD LEAVE OTHER WOMEN ALONE AND CONCENTRATE ON HIS FAMILY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Kilamiti: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
unbitchable:

when has it become a crime for a married man to date some other lady. Nature made the man, marriage didn't. Nature is a stronger force than the vows he may have made to his wife. free married men, biko.

And you must be stupid to think that same nature hasn't made women to be tired of riding one smelly dick all their life. You'll be shocked to know that many women have extra husbands outside the nonentity they married. There's one fine bobo cooling the temper of your wife/girlfriend from leaving you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by marcjoe(m): 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
I have something related to this thread nairalanders need to see... grin
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by virago(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
sevo:

Everything na the man fault...the "Almighty" girl no fit say no....see as I dey look you and your feminist post

The biggest blame goes to the man
Re: Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Awoo88:

Are you referring to me??
Yes..
I am talking to you!!!

Are you scared of me??

Well, don't be... I was just making a general statement to address the topic... I had to counter your comment!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.